All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Pt. 10'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
patilliepatillie3 months ago

this jumped the shark about Chapter 4.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“I must admit, I had believed my interest in my attitudes toward my husband and the other men in the church were strictly because of what they had done to me but I was extremely turned on by watching these strange effeminate men kiss, suck and fuck each other and I loved their dynamic with Danae, Britney and me. I loved everything that happened.”

I love that Danae had cameras showing Rob fucking her while the husband ate his ass. I hope to read in coming chapters that the church elders are filmed sodomizing each other in a daisy chain. Bringing in the three new men to fuck Brittany was a stroke; she obviously loved being double-teamed while her cheating husband watched. This is a fabulous story of depraved revenge and uninhibited sexual domination.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

The very erotic depravity of this story, coupled with good writing, makes for an astonishing story, one which I hope will be continued with further chapters.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

To Patillie, I think the trajectory of this story was pretty clear from the beginning. The wife will exact her revenge without mercy as she transforms her husband and his fellow church “brothers” into sissified submissives while she and the other wives engage in uninhibited sex with them and other men. The latest chapters just spell out in detail the steps she is taking. I really like the story. It is a terrific fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous