The Princess and her Suitors Ch. 05

Story Info
Arise Prince Mike - The Final chapter.
1.8k words
3.28
4.8k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smfap
smfap
9 Followers

The princess fell into a deep, dreamless sleep, stirring only occasionally.

Once she felt the splash of warm liquid rolling down her cheek, she opened her left eye and saw one of the men fisting his shaft and cumming upon her.

She closed her eye again, opened her mouth and licked her lips to gather some of the nectar into her mouth, then with a contented sigh she resumed her rest.

The next thing she became aware of was something touching her breasts.

She opened one eye again and spied Mike crouched over her, his penis laid between her breasts, his hands pressed to their sides pushing them together, forming a channel for his steel hard erection.

He failed to notice she had awoken, placing his faith in her having drunk so much last night, little knowing of her abstinence and anyway, she was only a lowly working girl.

She looked down at his manhood with hooded lids, the tip rearing up from between her breasts, retreating, thrusting forward again, dragging her tit flesh with it, and she felt his pubic hair brush against her nipples exciting little spears of pleasure.

2 more thrusts, the tip opened and cum gushed out, splashing onto her face and running in rivulets between her breasts and down her sides.

("hmmmm, You know what I like!")

She opened her eyes fully and stared up at his face, "and a good morning to you," she said.

He stared down at her, the slut was awake after all, but as he stared into her cum be-decked face and matted hair a slow realization came upon him.

Her makeup had been badly smudged from the nights activities and much had rubbed off, the daylight was less forgiving than last night's candle glow, his wine be-fogged brain was emerging from its veil and that "good morning" was not said in the accent of any cleaning wench.

He almost fell off the bed, shaking with fear as he knelt on one knee, looked to the ground, and rested his hands in supplication on his other knee.

"Your majesty," he almost sobbed.

"Indeed I am," she said with her best regal haunter, she waited a few seconds, savoring the moment.

"you really have nothing to be afraid of you know," she said as she suppressed a laugh.

"In fact, you have pleased me greatly," but Mike did not move, was this some kind of trap?

"You performed very well in the final test," she added, yet still Mike did not move.

She waited another beat before commanding "Arise, Prince Mike," and he did so, and she grabbed him around the neck and pulled him to her and they fell into a passionate embrace, her tongue found his as they ground their bodies together.

His cock hardened again, he rubbed against her swelling sex with gentle, slow strokes while their lips remained tight. She spread her legs slightly allowing him to slip inside her already slick pussy and felt the thrill of the first entry of the day as he filled her with his monstrously beautiful phallus.

They held tight to each other, Joined at the lips and hips while exchanging slow undulations along their length.

She broke the kiss and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Mike, do you promise to Love and Fuck me happily ever after?" she asked sincerely.

Mike returned her steady gaze, "I Do," and they fell back into each other,

his measured thrusts piercing her pussy,

his tongue exploring her mouth,

his hands gripping her buttocks, pulling me closer,

filling me deeper, taking me higher,

and our coming together,

and cunt kneading cock,

and seed flowing within,

and groans mounting higher,

and mouths sucking lip-locked

and groins becoming Fire

and fantasy and reality Cumming Together and.....

"Ah...ahhh.... .ahhHHH........FUUUUUUck me Mmiiiiiiiike.....yes, yes... harder... I feel you, I FEEeel you cumming... CUUUUUuuuuming in my tight twat, in my fucking tight cunt.. fuck it,..uh..uh...FUCK that pussy...harder, harder....YEEEEEeeeeesssssssss."

"That's it...squeeEEEEze my cock baby.....milk my cum.......it's shooting up inside, shooting into your twat...into your Womb baby......it's shooting into your fucking womb."

"Uuuuhhhh, ugh...make me a baby Mike, make me your FUCKing baby....FUCK me like I'm your fuck toy....................yyyEEEEEEEEEEEEsssssss EHhhhhhhh nnnnnngggggggg."

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh."

"HOOooooooly SHHHHIIIIIIIIIT my FUCKING CUUUUUNT........OUUUuuuooooo.....it's going CRAZY!"

"FUCK BABY it's fucking CHOKING my Cock.....FUUUuuuuu."

"Ok, OK....Don't move, don't move ........ahhhhhhhhhhh yes..... fooo, still shaking....still....

..........No... stay in me.....mmmmmmm, stay in me!"

"So hot baby......oh god.....you're so."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just stay in me for a moment...... HHHhhhhhmmmmm........mmmmmmmm......mmm.............

OK... ok, come out now...slooooowly....careful, I want your cum inside still."

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.......fu.. ahhhh, love the wet, sucking sound.......and your cunt as it closes up it's SOOOOO...aaaahhhh....sorry, bit of spunk spilling out...trying to be careful."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

........Fuck..............I'm still so HORny baby........ I'm your horny whore wife.................

I want more..............I want more of your cock."

"Well, of course, who wouldn't, it's quite a specimen!"

"Hey..........I'm serious.........................................stick it in my mouth."

"What?"

"You heard...............stick it in my mouth, I want to taste my cunt juice on your cock....FUck your wittle wifey's moufy wowfy."

"Ahhhh so cute......you say the prettiest things!........well I'm still hard....and still pretty horny myself."

"So.....fuck it , Fuck it... face FUCK my mouth....fucking CHOKE me like I choked your cock........Do it!"

"You want it? ....you Really want it?"

"Yesssss baby."

"You want my cock down your fucking slut throat?"

"YEEEeeeesssss,.... Pleeeeease Mike."

"Ok Ok,.......if you REALLY want it, you're going to get it............get on your knees, Bitch."

"Yes sir...... Sir?...do you want to grab my hair sir?......... please grab my hair while you face fuck me sir."

"You ask so nice... what can a gentleman do?...... get ready Slut."

"FUUUhhh UGGGHHH, mmmmfmf shhhhaackhaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHH."

"Lick it......suck it....fucking CHoke on it whore."

"Uuuugggfffffffckcckcck ah..huuuu ah ngggfuckckckc."

"Sorry... what's that you say?"

"Uh haa....unnnn.. uh uh uh uh uH UH UHH UHH UHHHH....gok gok gok gok gok gok."

"Hmmmmmmm........I love your way with words ....... like poetry.......like fucking poetry."

"Uh uh uh uh uh......kcghhhhaaaa uhaaaaa ugh ugh ugh uh uh uh uh."

"No............it's music!, It's like music to my fucking ears."

"Uh uh uhH UHH UHHHH....gok gok gok gok uh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... cckckckc."

"Fuck!!, what the....what are you do....... you fucking PISSing? You fucking Pi........oh FUUUUUCK."

"UH HA.......UH UH UHAAAAAAAAA."

"Fucking pissing.....face fucking.....and ...oh oh..oh... I... never, never like this .. I never ... I'm, fuck, SHIIIIIT....I'm cumming again , I'm CUUUMMming down your fucking throat you cuh....oh, ah..ooohh ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

"MmmmmmfmmfffffuuuuUUUUUUHHHHHHH.....KAC KAccccckkkc kac kac kac kc kc k."

"TAKE it.....take it you beautiful fucking bitch....fucking...choking, drooling cum dripping.....fucking PISSing you BITCH... you fucking ahhhhhhhhh....FUUUck you're so beautiful, so fucking beautiful you dirty fucking....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhhhhh."

"Hmmmmm hooooo aaaaaaahhhhh fuu...... jeeeesus mi. ....umg umg umg gok gok gok ahhhhhh....... ..christ....GUARDS!"

"FUCK!... SORRY baby."

"UHAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................fucker....let me breath for chrissake...................haaaaaa....haaaaaaaaa..aaaahhhhhh."

"You alright Princess?...........you.......I mean you wanted it rough right?"

"Uh ha........ uh ha.....I'm ok......ok."

"Pheeew...... good.........God........that was intense.............I'm sorry...... I got carried away there for a moment."

"Hhooooo - that's ok, it Was intense.......good I had a safe word, thanks to the story!"

"Christ...... FUCK what a mess, cum and drool and pea all over the 'fine oriental rug'....... And on me!!!"

"Heyyyy.... you were scaring me enough to make me shit myself so be thankful That didn't happen.......but, it felt good too, your cock down my throat, was like it was ALL the way down to my fucking bladder and it was FORcing it out of me! Piss and cum streaming out of my super sensitized cunt and your spunk jetting down my gullet, it felt like I was cumming and cumming and then I couldn't breath and that added to it and........... Fuck."

"Hey careful, you'll make me horny AGAIN - sounding like one of your stories, talking of which -- when are you going to finish it?"

"What, Really? wasn't what we just did a 'happy ending'? the music we made together was better than any story babe."

"Well, yes, but I still want a proper ending - a Happy one preferably."

"Ok, ok, but only if you agree to fuck me like that again sooooooooon - and promise me one thing."

"Anything, what?"

"Prince Mike must Never be a gentleman!"

"hmmm - OK I think I can manage that, but only if you finish the story."

"Fine, just give me a minute, I need a bathroom break to piss out the rest of your spunk, you can watch if you like?"

"Ha -- I thought I already had!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, we're back, let's get this story done with."

The other 4 men were still soundly asleep, none observed the princess putting on her costume and exiting the room.

Mike did not say a word about it when the others awoke, he told them she had left around 6 in the morning, which was true.

They all opined that it was a pity that such a maid had departed their lives forever.

So came the appointed hour to meet with the princess in the Grand Boudoir and the Princess arrived, clad as Edith and the men fell into great consternation.

Now employing her regal tones only, she appraised them of the ruse, they understood and even gave vent to some nervous laughter.

She explained that she had wanted to see how they would treat a girl such as Edith, from that she would know what kind of men they truly were.

And she had made her decision....

Gentle Julian and eager yet possibly pansy Nick were not what she was looking for, much as they had pleased her last night.

("Nick is definitely not Gay!")

But, she said, that they were sure to make fine husbands and fathers ("Well, maybe not Nick.")

Of the remaining 3 she was loath to have to choose between them, but it was Mikes lusty nature that most excited her, so Mike was to be her Prince.

("I Knew you couldn't resist my Lusty Nature!")

However, Dave and Steve were asked to remain at the palace and were to be found positions as courtiers.

("That's definitely the last time we're meeting them for Dinner!")

The wedding went ahead as planned the following day, it was a mighty affair with all the ceremonies and pageantry, but the princesses mind was on the wedding night, not day.

She had obtained exclusive use of the royal dungeons and of all the machines of torture therein, and It was her intention that she, her husband and her new courtiers pass the night there, devising new and exploring old ways of pain and pleasure.

But the story of that night is another tale, too dirty and depraved to be recounted here.

("Oh please, let's have that one tomorrow!")

Suffice it to say that the princess subsequently took many more lovers and became an enthusiastic participant in the aforesaid royal gatherings, but Mike continued to be the loving and dutiful husband and the urgent attentions of Dave and good anal offices of Steve were frequently sought.

And they all lived, and fucked, happily ever after.

("And I'll fuck you happily ever after, my dirty, beautiful Love.")

smfap
smfap
9 Followers