The Princess and the Jester

Story Info
A princess chooses her own lover.
761 words
4
3.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cannabeans
cannabeans
79 Followers

A 750 Word Project 2024 story, starting below:

---

The sullen princess watched the ancient wizard beg the king for her hand in marriage. Under his billowing robes, he was skin stretched over bones. His frail hands wrung his cap as he described his sturdy tower, ample library, stores of food and other riches befitting a king's daughter.

The princess bit back bile at the thought of the old man's skeleton hands on her body and rued her lack of choice.

After the wizard's petition, a jester tumbled and juggled for the crowd's amusement, and the princess watched, enraptured. His chest rippled and flexed under a billowing white shirt as he performed. His red and yellow striped pants clung to his lithe legs. The princess found her eyes repeatedly drawn to his rear as he stretched and pranced. A warmth grew in her nethers.

Afterward, as the jester bowed, his piercing green eyes met the princess's, and he winked knowingly. Blushing, she fantasized of him through the rest of the king's audience.

Later that night, in her chambers, she lay naked on her bed with the jester, who kissed her neck and traced his fingers from chin to pert breasts, teasing her hard nipples. She mewed and wriggled closer to him, her hands pawing the sheets.

"Let's run away," said the jester. "Tonight." His finger slid lower, down her belly, through the tuft of hair over her mound, to the glistening, wet slit between her thighs. A moan escaped her mouth as she lost herself in the jester's touch. He kissed her neck, her breasts, her nipples. His fingers found her clitoris and rubbed. She writhed under his hand, and imagined her life with him.

Perhaps they would build a cottage and raise chickens. In summer they would make love on the grass, under the stars. In winter, they would explore their lust before a crackling fire. She came apart at the thought, shuddering in climax, dripping on her lover's hand.

The princess marveled at the jester, overcome with desire for the handsome, clever man in her bed. She mounted him, positioning her hips over his large, engorged member. Beaming, she whispered "yes!" and lowered herself onto him, taking first the head, then the shaft, sliding down inch by inch. She groaned as he filled her.

Sounds of lust echoed through the princess's chambers. The jester grunted as he thrust himself into his royal lover, each bounce eliciting a whimper from her. One of his deft hands slid up her thigh until his thumb met her swollen nub. Each stroke sent shocks of ecstasy through her body.

With an arm around the princess's waist, the jester lifted himself up, flipping his lover and rolling with her, keeping his hard cock deep inside her. On top, he pounded her with all his might. Their hips slapped together as they fucked, primal moans and lustful screams harmonizing in a symphony of bliss.

The princess orgasmed, her cunt contracting around the jester's thick cock. Her eyes rolled back, and her moans became breathless gasps. Her body trembled, but he kept fucking her, her juices splashing as she lost herself in her climax.

Finally, the jester pulled out of his lover, who whimpered as his cock slipped from her. He crawled forward until his hips were over her breasts and knelt there, looking down at the princess while he stroked himself. She met his gaze and said, "I'm yours."

The jester exploded, his seed squirting all over the princess's face and breasts. As he rolled off of her, she lifted a tit to her mouth and licked her lover's semen from it. With her other hand, she gathered some cum from her face and brought it between her legs. She was still wet, and she slowly rubbed her lover's seed into her own moisture, enjoying the slickness of it. The jester took her in his arms.

"Our lives together will be filled with laughter and love," he said.

"And fucking," said the princess, and she kissed him hard.

They did not sleep much that night. Instead, they explored each other's bodies, letting lust and love guide them, leaving the sheets damp with sweat and semen and wetness. The jester took the princess from behind, and standing, and sitting in an arm chair. They fucked against the wall, and on the large, soft rug on the floor. The jester filled the princess's mouth and ass and pussy with his seed.

At dawn they fled the castle, and lived out the princess's most erotic fantasies.

cannabeans
cannabeans
79 Followers