The Principal's Turn - Liz's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my moans increased, she pulled away. "You better not come before me, Slut!"

Then, she plunged back, parting my labia and working her tortuous magic. My head jerked wildly as I assaulted her cunt with my tongue, lapping and plunging, sucking, and kissing. I struggled to concentrate as she methodically licked up and down my slit, pausing to suck my clit and tease it with her tongue tip.

I squealed and broke away from her pussy. "Please My Mistress, I can't take... Ah!" I yelled out as she sucked and teased.

"Damn Ladies!" Said Michael. "Remind me to give up golf next weekend. This is much more fun."

Chantelle nodded and moaned not stopping her torturous tonguing as I clamored uncontrollably. "Please Mistress Chantelle, stop and let me pleasure you... Oh G, aaah, d."

She refused to stop, so I feverishly lapped at her again, trying everything I could think of to make her come first. But try as I might, she seemed immune, never slowing her tongue lashing. I frantically tried ignoring her, but it was hopeless. I could not maintain my focus. I fought it as long as I could, licking probing and sucking, but I could not maintain concentration as she pushed me closer and closer to uncontrolled bliss.

Finally, tongue straining and lips raw, I surrendered to her heavenly tongue. My head fell back to the bed and my pelvis pressed skyward. I screamed out as my hips spasmed from an intense pulsating orgasm. Her lips and tongue continued sucking and teasing me as jolt after jolt of electrifying pleasure paralyzed me. At that moment any punishment that may be forthcoming no longer mattered. This beautiful powerful woman had complete control of me, bringing more pleasure than my body could stand.

My fingers curled, digging hard into her buns as I came for the umpteenth time thanks to my African Goddess. My muscles ached as they seized under her blissful assault. As the climax finally peaked, I collapsed onto the bed, arms at my side, completely defeated in her twisted 'who would cum first' contest.

"I'm sorry, My Mistress, you excite me so much..."

"You're just a greedy little slut aren't you, Lizzie?" She rolled off and sat up on her knees looking down at me feigning disgust, but with a wry smile peeking through.

"No, My Mistress, I want to please you more than anything, I swear."

"Shut up slut! Where's your massager ball Lizzie, I think I need to fuck the slut right out of you!" She said firmly.

Suddenly the thought of punishment didn't seem so bad. "It's in my purse, My Mistress," I replied compliantly.

"Face down ass up, Lizzie," she commanded as she walked to the chair to retrieve it.

"Taisha told me what an insatiable little slut you are, and I just didn't quite understand. Even after spending our little day together, it didn't really sink in."

I heard the buzz of the massager as my face lay pressed to the mattress. As she approached, I spread my knees further apart, opening my pussy for her.

"Look at you, spreading your slutty little pussy for me, begging to come again. How many times can such a tiny sweet looking little thing come?"

The vibrator touched me, and I gasped, pushing myself against it. "Look at you, begging for it..."

She held it against me, and I moaned rubbing myself on it. "I can't believe you, Lizzie. Do you want to cum again already?"

"Yes, please, Mistress Chantelle, I ah! Want you, ah! So! Much!" I panted bouncing my ass, rubbing the massager up and down the length of my slit.

"Oh damn, Lizzie. I love the way that little white ass moves. It's so damn sexy," she said, almost sounding in pain.

"Oh God, I want to please you, Mistress Chantelle."

"Shake that little slut ass, Lizzie!" She said sternly, holding the magic device against me.

"Oh God, My Mistress!" My ass bounced, rubbing faster and faster.

"That's it, Lizzie, make those little cheeks bounce Sweet Thing. I love watching that little pink asshole pucker, knowing it's all mine."

I couldn't believe how easily and quickly she could get me going over and over, but I could already feel myself building toward another orgasm. Knowing she liked watching my ass bounce, made me bounce it all the harder.

"Oh please, My Mistress, can I come?" I squeaked.

"Yes, Lizzie, we're gonna fuck the orgasms right out of you today. Make yourself come for me, Lizzie."

"Thank! You! My! Miss, Tress!" I grunted, bouncing my ass up and down as fast as I could. "You make me feel so good! Ah!"

The pulsing vibration had me on edge again. "I want! Ah! You, so much!"

My hips bounced so fast my moans sounded like yelling through a fan.

"Are you coming for me, Lizzie?"

"Yes, My Miss, tress!" I panted uncontrollably. "Coming for you!"

Finally, I leaned forward as my orgasm peaked, needing some relief, but she pressed the massager harder against me. I collapsed flat on the bed, and she jammed it between my clit and the mattress, causing me to jerk as she milked a few more orgasmic spasms from my spent clit.

She finally removed the massager and turned it off. Then, she stood beside the bed, licking the massager like a popsicle. "Oh Sweet Lizzie, you are lucky you're so cute. It makes your sexual greediness almost tolerable. I'm starting to rethink this relationship. I do love watching you cum like a slut and I couldn't begin to keep up, no matter how hard I tried. Maybe it was me being selfish. Come join me in the shower Sweet Thing and let's contemplate."

I lay on my side watching her walk away in all her splendored nakedness. Her body tapered down from her shoulders, and my eyes followed down the subtle indentation of her spine to her round dark ass, and on to shapely firm legs. I just wanted to touch and kiss every bit of her and when she disappeared into the bathroom, I quickly rolled off the bed and followed.

Their master bath was beautiful with a full walk-in shower with a glass wall and swinging glass door. I watched as she stepped into the running water, rinsing her body. She had put her hair in a bun to avoid getting it wet. She spun around under the water, smiling at me, and seemed to enjoy being watched. Her breasts were more than twice my size and her dark areolae were bigger than silver dollars. Her tummy was smooth and flat, and her pussy completely shaved.

"You are so beautiful, Mistress Chantelle. May I please come in with you?" I asked meekly.

"Thank you for your manners, Lizzie, please come in and wash me, my pet." Her smile melted my heart and I recalled that long passionate first kiss she gave me just a week earlier.

As I stepped in the shower, she pulled me into the flow and turned me so the warm water washed over me. She stepped out of the flow and handed me a washcloth. I wet it and pumped out some shower gel. She stood with her back to me, and I began with her neck and shoulders, washing side to side and slowly lower.

"I love touching you, My Goddess," I said, leaning in on my tiptoes to kiss her neck regardless of the soap. As I washed lower and lower, I followed, kissing her gently. "I love tracing every curve, My Mistress."

She gently swayed her body as I covered every inch of her backside all the way to her feet. As I stood up, she turned to rinse her back giving me access to her front. When she leaned down for a kiss, I eagerly met her with my opened mouth and moaned my approval as her tongue slipped in. She embraced me and my hands slipped around her waist and felt her gorgeous ass. Her breasts pressed against me as our kiss intensified and her hands caressed my back. Her lips were so enchantingly soft. I never wanted our kissing to stop. Next, her right hand slid up my back to the back of my neck and she pulled me hard against her, kissing me deeply. I dropped the washcloth and gripped her ass, pulling her pelvis to me but after a moment she broke the kiss.

"Focus, Lizzie, focus," she said, stepping back and rinsing her body.

I picked up the cloth and repeated the process on her front side, covering every inch of her. Her breasts were firm, and for such large areolae her nipples seemed tiny but stiff. Her tummy was flat and strong, yet tantalizingly feminine. As the cloth slipped between her legs, her moan intensified, causing me to linger, washing her from clit to ass crack, thoroughly and repeatedly. Then, she pushed my hand down to her legs. So I took her lead and washed all the way to her toes. When I finished, she rinsed and turned toward me.

"Can I please kiss your breasts my mistress?" I asked eagerly

She smiled and stepped closer. "Thanks for asking, Lizzie. You may."

I gripped them from below and leaned in, swirling my tongue around her huge areola before kissing her right nipple. I kissed and licked them slowly and thoroughly feeling her stiffen as I did. My hands slid down her abdomen as I kissed until I reached her mons.

"My turn, Lizzie," she said as pulled me back up and began caressing my shoulders with a lathered up the washcloth.

She leaned down and began to kiss me, deeply probing my mouth with her tongue. Breaking the kiss, she softly licked at my lips before quickly sliding her tongue back in. Then, she slowly turned her head from side to side doing her little lick-kiss with each head turn. I moaned and whimpered, in awe of the effect her kisses had on me. Her hand continued to caress the front of my body and when she reached my tits she whispered, "Your nipples get so hard, Lizzie. I'm so jealous."

As her hands worked down my belly, I swayed and moaned while our lips and tongues continued their lustful dance. When she reached my pussy, she slowly backed me against the shower wall, out of the cascading water, and pushed my feet apart with hers. Her kisses intensified as she rubbed the lathered cloth against me. My excitement grew as the soapy cloth pressed harder, spreading my labia as she rubbed the length of my slit. She broke the kiss.

"You like me washing that dirty little cunt, don't you, Lizzie?" She said and plunged her tongue back into my mouth.

I nodded, almost trembling as my moans and whimpers grew more desperate. Then, she let the cloth drop and slid her soapy fingers up and down between my labia, causing a gasping whine into her open mouth.

"I don't know if we can ever get this dirty little pussy clean!" She said as she slipped two fingers inside and began to pump.

"Oh, please, My Mistress!" I nearly screamed.

"Your little pussy is so warm, Lizzie, and the walls are so smooth in there." Her fingers worked deeper and faster. "Oh but there's that one little spot way in there that's kind of rough and raised."

She rubbed it and I wailed loud and high. "Oh God! My, Mist-ress!"

"Is that 'the' spot Lizzie?"

I shuddered, "Yes, oh! Yes! Please!"

"Please what, Lizzie?"

"Please may I c, cum!"

She sighed heavily as if contemplating, but her fingers never relented. "Yes, Lizzie, I am gonna fuck the horny out of you today."

Her tongue plunged deep in my mouth, and her fingers rubbed my spot with a fury. My legs stiffened, feet spread wide and pelvis out, giving her fingers full reign as yet another climax began to overtake me. When her thumb began to wiggle against my clit, a paralyzing bolt of pleasure rolled through my upper body and a series of grunts and pelvic spasms emanated from deep inside. Chantelle hummed contently as my body spasmed for her once again. When it finally passed, she stepped back and smiled.

"You are non-stop Lizzie Girl, damn. Finish up and come to bed, Sweet Thing," she said as she exited.

I finished washing quickly as she dried off and returned to the bedroom. She left a towel on the counter for me, and I dried and primped as best I could in someone else's bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom wrapped in the towel she laughed. "I don't think you need the towel, Lizzie, lose it please."

She was under the covers, holding my side back for me to crawl in. I dropped the towel and smiled as she looked at me seductively. So, I walked slowly to her, enjoying her ogling me as I did.

I slipped under the covers and laid beside her, propped up on my elbow. She did the same, looking me in the eyes and smiling warmly. Then, she gently caressed my cheek before slipping her hand behind my head and pulling me in for a kiss. She kissed me softly, teasing my lips with hers, gently touching and brushing her lips against mine. Her warm breath washed over my face as she backed away to look me in the eyes again.

"What do you think so far, Lizzie?" She asked softly.

Her dark eyes were piercingly hypnotic, and my body flushed with warm butterflies everywhere. I stared hopelessly unable to speak. I couldn't fathom how to answer the question. I signed a document to be their fuck toy. This had been the most terrifying, exciting, fulfilling day of my life, but in many ways, I really knew nothing about them. But I wanted to. I wanted to know more, try more, feel more, surrender more of myself to them.

Now as she gazed at me and kissed me so softly, I felt as giddy as a teenager with her first crush. She leaned back in and delicately brushed lips, hovering so close I could feel her heat as her hand gently gripped my chin, holding me steady.

"Cat got your tongue, Lizzie?" She said, slipping her tongue into my waiting mouth. I moaned as she kissed me and rolled me onto my back. Her naked body pressed against mine as her hands slipped under my arms and gripped my shoulders.

My hands wrapped around and pulled her close. I was grateful she did not wait for my answer and instead once again left me in awe of her kissing talents. Our breathing intensified as my hands explored her satin skin. Like magnets, my hands were drawn back to her firm smooth buns, causing her to press her pelvis against mine and rock slowly in little circles. As she gyrated, my legs slid apart and wrapped around hers for better contact. When she moved her lips to my neck, I turned my head to the side and up, exposing myself to her.

"Oh My Mistress, you make me want you so much." I sighed heavily and whimpered softly before she moved back to my mouth.

My hands wandered from ass to shoulders over and over as we continued to kiss what seemed like a long heavenly time. Finally she broke the kiss.

"I love kissing you Mistress Chantelle," I whispered, kissing her neck.

"You don't miss Michael, Lizzie?" She asked with a frightening tone.

"No, My Mistress, I love being with you..."

She pressed up onto all fours then raised her right knee and placed it outside my hip and quickly followed suit with her left.

"I'm so glad, Lizzie," she said straddling me on all fours as she smiled down. "I'm going to do something he can't, Lizzie."

She stood up on her knees, towering over me and knee walked up my body until her spread pussy was over my lower chest. I wiggled lower to meet it with my mouth. "Lay still Sweet Thing, I've got a surprise."

She leaned down to the left and stretched her hand out for the nightstand drawer and pulled a bottle of oil with a grin. Then, she pulled out a strapless dildo and laid it next to us as I whimpered in anticipation.

"Do you like that my little slut?" She whispered as she wiggled back down then leaned down to kiss me again.

I nodded and kissed her back eagerly, whimpering and whining with each breath. Then, she sat up and rested her ass on my pelvis, smiling down on me, bouncing for affect like she was riding a horse.

"Put out your hands, Lizzie," she said as she picked up the oil. Then, she squirted some in my hands and grabbed the dildo and held the big end. "Lube my end, Lizzie Slut," she commanded.

It was a very unique shape; her end was a very tight U shape with about a two-and one-half-inch long cock head and shaft and around one-and one-half-inch in diameter. The neck of the U narrowed considerably in diameter, while the other leg was about an eight-inch cock and at the base were several ridges that would stimulate her clit while she fucked me. She held the big end as I rubbed oil over her end. As I did, she smiled down, seductively wiggling herself against me.

"I can feel how warm and wet you are, My Mistress," I whispered as I rubbed on the oil.

Chantelle leaned down on all fours again. "Put it in me, Lizzie," she said teasingly and kissed me again. I was amazed how soft the rubber felt as I gripped the shaft with my left hand and wiggled it into her with my right. Her soft moans sent a rush through me as I felt it lock in place. She handed me a small egg shaped rubberized remote with two buttons. She pointed at the buttons one at a time. "Mine... Yours."

There was a vibrator in both ends! Once it was in, I pushed her button and she gasped. "Oh!" She sighed with pleasure.

"There are three settings, Lizzie, push it again," she said as she rocked slowly on hands and knees. When I pushed it again, she reacted, "Uh huh..."

I kept a grip on the cock and watched her facial expressions as I pushed and pulled on the rubber cock. Her face was hovering over mine and her full lips begged for kissing as she moaned.

I pushed it the third time and she hummed again. "So hard to choose, how about the second one, my pet?" I hit the button twice and she rewarded me with a slow passionate tongue kiss.

Her subtle moans excited me, and I turned and tugged on the cock, trying to gauge her reaction with each movement. "I love pleasing you, My Mistress."

She moaned and kissed me again. The cock was slightly flexible with just the right rigidity. My time with Taisha taught me the hard plastic versions could be somewhat painful If things got heated and it entered at the wrong angle. This one felt much more forgiving.

"Are you ready for your end, Lizzie?"

I shook my head and smiled back. Instead I began to work the vibrator more vigorously, causing an opened mouth gasp and moan to escape her.

"I love the way you move, My Mistress, turns me on so damn much."

She began to rock with her eyes closed and mouth agape. "Oh Lizzie," she whimpered.

"You're so sexy, my mistress." I released the remote and gripped the cock with both hands cranking on it firmly.

"Fuck it hits all the right places!" Her breasts swayed heavily as she rocked her body. "You're gonna make me come, my pet! Ah!"

"I love pleasing you more than anything, My Mistress! You are so, so sexy."

"Lizzie Sweetie!" She sang out as her climax hit. "Oh, fuck Lizzie, feels Ah!"

Her mouth locked open, and I stared at her trembling lips as her body jerked like she was being hit with bursts of electricity. She dropped down, leaning on her forearms with our lips nearly touching. "Yes, My Mistress, please come!"

My pussy gushed as her gorgeous body quaked above me. As I stroked the rubber cock, her silky skin ticked the backs of my fingers as she entered me. Her hot breath washed over me as her orgasm continued until finally she collapsed onto me, and I quickly released the cock and wrapped her in my arms. The soft rubber cock felt surprisingly warm from the heat of my hands as it pressed against my pelvis.

She kissed me slowly between breaths as she recaptured her breath. After a moment, she reached for the lube, but I stopped her. "I won't need that, My Mistress."

She did a push-up and looked down at me with a smile of wonderment. "After all the time you... And you're, Oh My God, sopping wet!" Her knee pressed against my cunt giving her proof positive.

"Please slide that beautiful cock inside me, My Mistress. Please?" I begged.

She stretched her knees out between my legs and lowered to her elbows, kissing me like only she could. I exhaled heavily as the cock pressed gently between my pussy lips. My hips gyrated slowly working it inside me. I gripped her in a near headlock and with my lips touching her ear whispered, "Oh My Mistress, yes!"

Just the vibration from her end was enough as the full eight inches wiggled in inch by inch. My hands wandered over her warm body while our tongues danced together again. When she moved to my neck again, I hummed, "Your lips are so soft. I love having you inside me, Mistress Chantelle."