The Principal's Turn - Liz's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly rolled and ground her pelvis against me, moving in smooth sensuous rhythm. I moaned, "I will never tire of kissing you, My Mistress."

Our heat and passion slowly built as my hands began kneading her round buns while she slid in and out with growing urgency. I could sense her excitement building when she apparently found the remote. The first button sent a strong steady vibration, emanating from the tip end of the cock. I groaned and she broke the kiss for a moment, "Can Michael do that, Sweet Lizzie?"

I shook my head and a vibration, emanating closer to the base, kicked in. "Or that?"

My legs pulled up, knees in the air and heels on her thighs opening up for deeper penetration.

"Oh, no! He! Can't!" I grunted. She hit the next button and the tip began to pulse as well as vibrate.

"Oh My God!" I Squeaked.

"So we have a winner, Lizzie?" She asked, breathing heavier.

"Ho!" Was all that came out in a grunt as my fingers dug into her buns, pushing her deeper and harder into me. My heels pressed into her thighs as she began to move with urgency.

"Hold on Lizzie!" She panted. "Oh yes, hold on."

"Oh My Mist, ress! So, good!"

Apparently, she was ready and let me know. "Come with me, Lizzie," she said in a gasp. "Oh, Oh!"

Hearing that was too much to hold back. I rolled my head back and let out an almost siren-like moaning wail with each thrust. Her face buried into my neck as she climaxed with me. Feeling her soft hot lips smashed against my neck, as our bodies spasmed, was one of the most memorably intimate moments of my life. As our climax peaked, I felt her body relax and more of her warmth and weight came upon me. When our orgasms passed, she continued a slow rhythmic motion with the dildo until she finally shut off the vibrators and slipped the dildo out of me.

"Help me get this out, My Sweet Thing," she said, straddling me again.

I gave a slight whimper of disappointment to be funny and she stopped and looked at me again. "Really, Lizzie, more?"

I batted my eyes, playfully feigning innocence.

She rolled off and laid next to me, removing the dildo. "Get me your Massager Slut. Damn." She sighed as I went for it.

"On the bed, Lizzie, face down, ass up. No Wonder Tai had to send you to us. There's only one of her," she said in disbelief.

I handed her the toy and assumed the position, knees wide and ass high. I still couldn't believe how excited it made me to present my ass and cunt to her, but it still does today, every time.

"Look at how you shove that ass toward the ceiling you little slut!" She said as I heard the massager kick on.

"It's your ass, My Mistress, I give it to you happily." Before she even touched me with it, the sensitive skin on my cunt and inner thighs could feel the vibration from the sound of the massager.

"It is my ass. You're right, Sweet Thing. Thanks for the reminder." She pulled the massager away and shuffled a little on the bed. Part of me was relieved the massager went away as I had to admit, I was starting to feel a little bit sore.

Then, I felt the soft rubber tip of the strapless, pressing against my bunghole. She twisted it in, and it felt like she was struggling to do it as it began to press in. I braced for the full eight inches but felt relief after two or so Inches and realized the little end was in me. Then, she slowly let it return to the tight U shape as the big end pressed against my ass crack.

She giggled a little. "Lizzie's got a cock-tail, that's so cute. Great Idea, Lizzie, thanks for reminding me. The vibrator kicked on. "One?" It switched to a higher setting. "Two?" It switched to a pulsating setting. "Or three?"

"Three please, Mistress," I said before a stinging slap hit my ass.

"Mistress who?" She barked

"Mistress Chantelle! My Mistress!" I said, covering all bases.

"Better, Lizzie. Are you ready to come again my slut?" She said as the massager pressed against me.

"Thank you, My Mistress. Oh..." I exhaled as both toys vibrated my lower body.

"That's it, bounce that little ass, Lizzie"

"Oh God that feels so good, My Mistress!" I said, rubbing my slit against the massager ball.

"Look at my little bitch wagging her cock-tail. Are you gonna come again you horny little bitch?"

"Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes! I'm coming, My, Mist-ress!"

My overcharged clit continued to fire as she pressed it mercilessly against me. Finally, I dove forward flat on the bed with my cock-tail poking my back as it pulsed away in my ass.

I heard the massager turn off and drop on the bed. Then, she climbed on the bed and wiggled the strapless from my ass.

"Are you satisfied now, Lizzie Slut, or do you want more?" She asked teasingly.

"I am completely satisfied, My Mistress, thank you, thank you." I said, laying spent on the bed.

Suddenly, she gripped my ankles and pulled me toward the foot of the bed and rolled me over like a rag doll lifting my leg toward the ceiling. "That's good Lizzie, but Mistress Chantelle ain't done yet."

With her left hand she picked up the massager ball and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed with her right. Then, holding my right leg high she brought her right leg over top to scissor me. Instead of rubbing cunts together, she pressed the massager against me and lowered herself to the opposite side of the vibrating ball and began humping me with the massager.

My poor clit was nearly raw, but seeing her looking down at me, in complete command, gyrating those amazing hips against me, soon had me humming again.

"Oh this does feel good, Sweet Thing," she said softly as her pussy slowly rubbed the ball, forcing it against me. "Oh yeah I like this," she sighed. My leg rested on her shoulder, and she kissed it as she fucked the vibrator.

Her pace picked up and the intensity in her eyes increased, staring down at me. "You are such a nasty, sweet little fuck toy, Lizzie. I'm so glad you signed yourself over to us. I am gonna fuck you so hard, my pet."

Her grip on my leg grew stronger as they pressed against her tits and her hips rocked so gracefully. It was like watching a twisted ballet show.

"Did Tony ever fuck you like this, Lizzie?"

"No M, My Miss, tress. Oh!"

The power of each thrust grew stronger and stronger with her speed building as well. "Oh fuck, Lizzie, you picked such a good one with this... Ah!"

"Thank, you, My Mistress! Oh Ga!" I squeaked, feeling my climax building again.

"Has any, one, fucked, you like..."

"Only you! My! Mistress!"

"Oh fuck, Lizzie! Oh fuck, Lizzie! Oh fuck, Lizzie! Oh fuck, Lizzie!" She screamed as she came, fucking the ball wildly.

I came with her, mouth agape, in a series of high-pitched squeals, watching her hips move in a blur of fluid movement like nothing I had ever seen.

When her orgasm passed, she climbed onto the bed and wiggled under the covers, beckoning me to join her.

I slipped under the covers and snuggled up to her with my head on her shoulder and knee draped across her thighs. "Are you satisfied with our arrangement, my pet?" She asked in a soothing voice.

"Oh yes, My Mistress. Quite satisfied, thank you."

"Me too, Lizzie, me too. A very memorable first day."

I exhaled sharply. "Oh yes, very."

As I lay there recovering, I could feel the stinging in my tender parts build and was relieved to hear what she said next.

"It may take me a week to recover," she said with a giggle. "I would say we have a few more hours before Michael returns. Let's get some rest and get you home before then, just in case."

"Thank you, My Mistress," I said gratefully.

"We'll plan on the same time next week. But, if he abandons his golf buddies, we'll have our hands full all day. And mouths and pussies..." She paused, breathing deeply, caressing my back softly.

"Thank you, Mistress Chantelle, I'll be ready." We lay there quietly, and she continued her gentle caress. "This feels wonderful, My Mistress. Thank you."

"Welcome Lizzie."

I listened to her breath, enjoying her sweet caress until her hand slid down and went limp on the bed. Her breathing took on the familiar deep steady rhythm of sleep. A feeling of contentment washed over me, knowing I had pleased my mistress and I soon joined her contented slumber.

The end.