The Principal's Turn - Liz's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My inner voice screamed. "Listen to yourself, Liz! You are a 'Fuck Toy!' A career minded successful woman and you just agreed to be a 'Fuck Toy.' Is that your life's dream really?"

As my mind raced, I picked up the phone to see I had received a text from Chantelle. "Definitely my favorite so far. Enjoy yourself tonight, Lizzie. No coming after midnight. We need you well rested for Saturday."

The video was attached, and the inner voice fell silent. Almost instantly, the tingle in my loins took control as I pushed play. As I watched, my mouth went dry, and my throat tightened to the point I could barely swallow. When I watched myself pull his cock from his pants I was in awe of the size. At least three inches bigger than Tony and even bigger than young Michael. His dark skin in stark contrast to mine, only emphasized how much bigger than my hand he was. I watched it through, and my pussy throbbed.

It was 10 o'clock and my head was in a fog, as if I were watching myself from outside my body. There were only two hours left before I could no longer give myself relief. Suddenly, I knew what I needed to do. I went to my bedroom, transferred the video to my laptop and set my new video recorder. I didn't like it in the past when I had to push play on my phone and then rush into position for my videos, so I went out and spent $550 on new recorder with a remote control, including zoom. I positioned the camera to optimize the view for my planned production. It took nearly twenty minutes, and a half dozen poses to get it right. When it was perfect, I texted her.

Me: Thank you for the video, My Mistress. Can I show you how much I liked it?

Chantelle: You really are a little slut, aren't you? You have until Midnight. Not a minute past.

Me: Thank you, My Mistress.

Even as I had begun hatching the plan, my pussy steamed at the thought, at the point of starting the video I was soaked! I began by laying naked on the bed, on my back, propped on my elbows with my legs spread. The double ended dildo Chantelle bought for me lay between my spread legs and the laptop beside me, when I pushed record and began to speak to the camera.

"Mistress Chantelle and Master Michael, I wanted to thank you for sending me the video. I've watched it three times and wanted to show you how much I like it." Then, I gripped the dildo and slowly rubbed the head against my slit. I watched the video and when I took Michael into my mouth, I took the dildo from my cunt to my mouth and swirled it against my lips while I looked directly at the camera.

"Your cock was so hard and hot Master Michael. I want it in my mouth so bad," I said before slowly taking the dildo as deep as I could.

I sucked it slowly and deliberately getting it good and wet. Then, I took it back to my pussy and slowly worked it in. "I love having you inside me, Master Michael. I can't wait till Saturday to feel you hot meat filling my hungry cunt." I pushed the 18" double ended cock halfway in and pumped it slowly and steadily in, rolling my hips. "Oh, Master Michael, you feel so good."

My pussy gripped the rubber cock as it slid out to the head, labia stretch as I pulled. Then, they slipped inward as the dildo slid back in. "Oh, fuck me Master Michael, please," I whimpered.

I continued fucking myself slowly, wanting to time my climax with the video. I had almost forgotten how long he held out before coming in my mouth. Finally he did and it was time to step it up. As I sucked him dry in the video, I shifted myself to an upright position, on my knees with my legs spread slightly. I pushed it inside me as deep as I could.

"Oh God, Master Michael. No one's ever stayed so hard for so long for me. Fuck me please, Huh!" My voice squeaked as I glanced at the video watching him raise and lower me on his glorious cock. I continued fucking myself with my eyes moving between the video and back to the camera for his benefit.

Again, I imagined him watching me, getting aroused and fucking Chantelle with my image in his head. Why that got me off, I'm not sure, but it did and does to this day when I replay it. I positioned the other end of the rubber cock bent sideways with the other head pointed toward the camera and lowered myself further by spreading my knees wide. Then, I bounced on the cock, keeping pace with us on the video. As I lowered, the tension on the bent dildo held it inside me and I moved to hands free, with my hands on my thighs.

"Oh Fuck, Master Michael! So fucking hard! Fuck me so hard!" I yelled as I bounced.

The tension on the bent dildo put the pressure on the back of my pussy, so I leaned back propped on my hands bouncing my hips with much better contact with my G-spot. "Oh fuck, Master Michael, you're gonna make me come again!" My voice cracked as I sang out. "Oh fu-u-uck!" I looked at the camera and came for the fourth time that day, mouth open as my pelvis spasmed on the rubber cock. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

When my orgasm passed, I pulled the dildo out and sucked it clean. Then, I hit the remote to turn the recorder off and set up for the next round. I pulled myself together, cleaned up a little, and drank a glass of wine.

Following Chantelle's directions to make sure Michael thought he was number one, I made the first video for that purpose. The next one was for Chantelle, and I intended to use the massager ball she bought me, since we had not used that one yet. By the time I thought about the plan, it was already after 11:00 and I had to move fast to be sure the videos were sent before midnight. First, I lay on my back with my legs spread, and positioned the camera zoomed in on my pussy with the massager next to me. Then, with the remote, I zoomed out until my full body was in the frame. With everything in place, I hit play.

"Thank you so much for sharing Michael today, My Mistress. I loved knowing you were watching me. Even as he fucked me, I imagined how wet and warm your pussy might be, watching us. It turns me on so much to know I can make you that way. I wanted to use the massager you bought me to show my appreciation, My Mistress. We haven't had the chance to use it together yet, but it makes me think of your sweet pussy whenever I hold it against me. I imagine it pressing against your silky soft pussy lips, vibrating your stiff clit as your juices coat the ball." I moaned and tilted my head back as I pressed it against my oozing pussy. At the same time, I zoomed the camera in.

"Oh my God, this feels so good, My Mistress. Thank you so much for this. OH!" I squeaked as the full vibration hit my clit. I braced my left-hand palm down on the mattress, arched my back and pushed the ball against me hard with the handle in my right hand. "Oh, I wish you could feel this, My Mistress. I want to use this on you and watch as your pussy juice coats it, knowing I will get to taste you when I'm done. I want to please you more than anything, My Mistress. Your pussy is so creamy and warm, and I love how you taste. Oh God, I want you so much, My Mistress. I love being your fuck, Ah! Toy! Oh my God, I'm coming again, Mistress, Ah! Chan-telle! Tha, thank you, Ah, for Aaaahhhhh!" My ass collapsed on the bed, and I rubbed the ball frantically against my clit coming for the fifth time. I pressed so hard the ball swiveled to its max position as I jerked and groaned, not wanting the orgasm to end.

Finally, spent and running out of time, I released the vibrator and panted as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm sorry I came so quick, My Mistress, but I want you so much... Please don't make me wait until Saturday. I don't need to come myself but, please let me pleasure you, Mistress Chantelle, please. I'll do anything you want."

I hit stop, wondering if I got too carried away, but didn't have a lot of time or strength to think about a reshoot. I gave a quick viewing of both and decided to send via text.

Me: My Mistress, I made this to show you and Master Michael how much I loved this evening. Thank you both for an extremely gratifying day.

Then, I sent a second text.

Me: My Mistress, I made this one to show YOU, how grateful I am that you have chosen me. Thank you, Mistress Chantelle.

As soon as the second one sent, I received a response.

Chantelle: Thank you, Lizzie. I will watch this with Michael tonight.

Me: Welcome, My Mistress

As I readied myself for bed, I received a second text about ten minutes later.

Chantelle: Wow, Lizzie. We'll keep that between us. You have done well today. BTW there will be no pleasuring me, Michael, or yourself.

Chantelle: That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Chantelle: Saturday 8:00 AM. We will make breakfast together. Wear the outfit I like as I like it worn. We'll have something new for you 😊

I laid back on the bed satisfied but already thinking of possibilities for Saturday. I nearly fell asleep when I decided it was best to crawl under the covers. I didn't usually sleep in the nude but wanted to that night. It somehow felt like they would want that. As I pulled the covers up, I almost instantly drifted off.

The alarm seemed excessively loud the next morning. As I walked to the shower, my pussy was a bit sore and when I peed, yikes, it burned. It seemed I had worked my yoni raw and sang a little Ariana Grande in the shower, "You got me walking side to side." After my shower, I applied a good coating of baby oil and kept a little in my purse just in case. The thought of my sensitive parts exposed to air dry all day was not appealing. So, I took the risk and put on some panties, to help keep me moist as I recovered.

I was pleased when I did not receive a text that day to send the normal naked pussy pic. With a day's rest and healing, I felt like my old self again on Wednesday. I once again went pantyless in case a picture was demanded. I had to admit my level of disappointment was surprisingly high when the school day ended with nary a peep from Mistress Chantelle.

That evening, I laid out my toys on the bed and made sure they were all charged and ready. I imagined using them as I replayed Monday evening in my mind. Out of desperation, I texted her, hoping to get permission for some form of relief. Saturday seemed miles away...

Me: Good evening, Mistress Chantelle.

Chantelle: Evening Lizzie, miss me?

Me: Yes, My Mistress

Chantelle: Did you wear panties today?

I was naked on the bed and attached a photo to my reply.

Me: No, My Mistress, see attached.

Chantelle: I see your toys next to you, Lizzie. Are you disobeying me?

Me: No, Mistress Chantelle, I was making sure they are ready for Saturday.

Chantelle: Good idea, Lizzie. But not your butt plug. Your little ass is mine and we don't want to plant seeds in Michael's mind. Actually just the massager. The dildos might imply he is not enough. Leave them in your car but do bring in your massager.

Me: Yes, my mistress, thank you. Can I show you how much I miss you?

Chantelle: Tempting my little slut, but what did I tell you?

Me: No coming until Saturday.

Chantelle: Thank you for not making me repeat myself. I do appreciate your enthusiasm. Rest up.

Me: Thank you, My Mistress

I laid there naked and longing, eying my toys. I tried to convince myself, she would never know. It had only been 48 hours since my fifth orgasm of that wonderful Monday, and all I could think about was more. I played through using every one of the five toys in my mind, sure I could recover long before Saturday and they would never know. But somehow, I managed to resist, and put them all in a drawer in the guest room.

By Friday, I was frazzled mess. My mind played scene after scene of possible scenarios with me as their toy. I was relieved when she texted me at 2:15 demanding a pussy pic. Unfortunately, we were reading aloud scenes from Shakespeare in my senior English class.

"Excuse me class, I have to take a quick break. Be right back. Please continue reading silently for a few minutes. And stay IN your seats please," I said as I walked quickly to the ladies room.

I took a couple pictures and picked the best one. I sent it approximately four minutes from the time I received the text. As I returned to the classroom, I saw her reply.

Chantelle: Thank you Lizzie. You are a good girl. I will reward you tomorrow my sweet thing. You look succulent as usual.

At 2:30, I decided to let the students play games for the remainder of the class. The attention from Chantelle made me happy as a schoolgirl getting noticed by the quarterback. I spent the evening watching movies, trying to keep my mind occupied.

Saturday morning, I awoke at 5:00AM, heart racing and much too excited to get back to sleep. So, I showered and shaved every nook and cranny. I applied creams and perfumes, brushed my hair about a hundred strokes, and put it in a ponytail. Then, I brushed my teeth, put on meticulous makeup and the outfit she requested. When primped and ready, I saw it was only 6:45. I loaded the massager into my purse and put the other toys in a bag. At 7:00AM, I texted Chantelle.

Me: I am ready if you would like me to come sooner.

Chantelle: 😊 You're so Sweet to ask. 8:00 is fine.

Me: Thank you, Mistress Chantelle.

Disappointed, I paced for forty minutes before finally leaving. I tried to make myself breathe and relax as I drove, anticipating my time with them. Unfortunately, the closer I got, the warmer and wetter I got.

I rang the doorbell, the second my phone hit eight. Chantelle came to the door wearing black sweatpants and a turquoise top. Her hair was back in a ponytail also, accentuating her beautiful face and almost glowing skin. Her lipstick was perfect and her eyes, enchanting.

"Welcome Lizzie, you look lovely this morning. Come in Sweet Thing, follow me please."

As she turned to walk, my eyes fixated on her ass. Even in sweats her ass looked amazing. I followed, mindlessly watching the sweats pull in between her cheeks.

"Michael will be in shortly. He's in the garage, doing the man thing. I thought, pancakes would be a good start to the day. What do you think, Lizzie?" She asked, smiling.

I wanted to say, "Maybe I could just peel off those sweats and taste the pussy, I can't stop thinking about." Instead, I said. "That sounds good, Mistress Chantelle. Thank you for having me."

"Oh Sweetie, that's so cute. But I haven't had you yet. Oh, but I will..." She drifted off in thought. "Could you slice up the strawberries over there?"

"Yes, My Mistress," I said, trying to grasp the domestic vibe, when my thoughts had been solely focused on the fuck toy vibe.

I cut the strawberries as she mixed the pancake batter and proceeded to cook.

"Your house is beautiful, Mistress Chantelle. Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks Lizzie, we spent six months looking for the right place before we bought this one."

And so went the small talk about their house and furniture. They had lived there for about two years. I learned they were both attorney's in their own private practice. They had been too wrapped up in their careers to have any children yet. She asked me questions about myself and my love of teaching. It was all so surreal to have a normal, casual conversation with this woman who, even in our day together, had never shown any inclination toward this behavior.

We set the table and put food on the plates. Then, she yelled for Michael and asked me to take a seat. Michael came in wearing jeans and a Razorbacks T, looking handsome and like he was chiseled from granite. As we ate, the bizarre display of domestic tranquility continued as Chantelle filled him in on our conversation.

"I admire your career choice, Ms. Richards. Teachers really have my utmost respect. Educating children is a noble profession and I thank you for your dedication," said Michael sincerely.

"Thank you for your kind words, Master Michael," I said wondering, why I wasn't bent over the table being properly fucked at this point.

We continued our casual breakfast. Michael at the head of the table, Chantelle to his right and me to his left. I found it difficult to eat as my mind had been so hyper focused all week on possibilities. This scenario was not one I had ever imagined. Somehow this casual, friendly, normal conversation was far more tortuous than the previous week, when Chantelle took me to the edge of bliss everyday only to stop me short of satisfaction. We finished eating and the conversation continued with mind numbing tediousness. I could barely follow along and at times wondered if I was even answering correctly.

Finally, Chantelle stood. "I'll clear the table. Lizzie, up the stairs, second door on the left, there's something for you on the bed. Put it on and come back down when you're done."

"Thank you, My Mistress," I replied as the awkwardness of the morning continued.

Her tone seemed to shift to one of annoyance. I wondered if I should offer to help her or even offer to do it for her. But she had given me a clear instruction and I knew better than to make her repeat herself. I saw Michael's face light up as I stood in my tight shorts and felt oddly comforted by the lust in his eyes.

When I looked in the second door on the left, I saw what appeared to be a guest bedroom with two cameras set on tripods, one at the foot of the bed and one from the side. It was pleasantly decorated with traditional furniture and sheer curtains that brought in plenty of light. The comforter was white with a light blue flower pattern and in the middle of bed laid a red satin one piece cami nightie. The contrast to the white and light blue was remarkable. My body tingled at the sight of it and in seconds I sat my purse on the chair and shed my shorts and T, anxious to see myself in it.

It was low cut in front with spaghetti straps and the silken material tickled my skin with its cool smoothness. The sides were split with shoelace-like cords crisscrossed up the entire length creating a two-inch-wide gap up either side, revealing my creamy skin. There was a full-length mirror next to the door and I looked at myself. I never felt so sexy in my life. It fit semi-tight but comfortable, highlighting my tits nicely. I was always conscious of their size but in the negligee, they looked good. My nipples were at full attention and the soft fabric coated them like it was painted on. Even the indentation of my belly button showed through the glistening fabric. When I turned the outline of my ass looked amazing.

My whole body tingled with anticipation as I walked toward the steps. The material tickled my skin at all the pressure points, adding to my excitement as I descended the steps. When I stepped into the archway to the dining room, they smiled and Chantelle held her hand out, palm facing me, to stop me there. I obeyed and they looked me up and down before Chantelle pointed to the floor and gave me the hand signal to turn. I did a slow moving 360 and finished looking at her with a smile. They both looked excited, causing me to blush.

Next, she motioned me down and I hesitated, unsure what she had planned. "Hands and knees, and come here beside me, Lizzie, slowly," commanded Chantelle. "What do you think, Michael?

I did as commanded. Michael was seated at the opposite end of the table from me, and Chantelle was on the side to his left, facing me.

"Excellent choice, My Love, she looks like a sexy little slut. Mmmmm," sighed Michael.

"Yes, she does," agreed Chantelle.

As I crawled, I made sure to accentuate the sway of my hips. The fabric tickled my nipples as it dangled in the front allowing the air to waft inside the negligée. It caressed my ass as I swayed, and the air also teased my moistened cunt. She dangled her left hand beside her and gave me the come-hither finger curl as Michael slid to his left to get a better view.

I crawled, eyes bouncing from Chantelle to Michael and back again drinking in their confident smiles, knowing I was their plaything. As I reached her, she directed to come to a stop beside her chair and began to caress my back starting at the shoulders and worked her way slowly down.