The Principal's Turn - Liz's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, Lizzie," said Chantelle as she caressed my ass through the fabric.

"Are you thinking of fucking my husband, Slut?" She asked sliding her fingers between my legs.

As her fingers slipped beneath the cami and touched my labia, I answered in a high-pitched whine. "Yes, Please My Mistress."

"You love fucking him knowing I'm watching, don't you, you nasty little slut?" Her middle finger slid inside me.

"Yes, My Mistress!"

"He's the best fuck you've ever had, and you want more don't you Lizzie?" She growled.

"Oh, God yes, My Mistress, I love having his hot hard cock inside me," I said looking at Michael, rolling my hips.

"What else do you want, Lizzie?"

Three fingers were sliding in and out roughly, pushing me toward climax already.

"I wanna please you, Mistress Chantelle! I want Michael to watch me suck your pussy till you come in my mouth, My Mistress," I said, letting her know I wanted her to be first priority.

"Damn Lizzie, my fingers just melt into that hot little cunt. You are so fucking wet," she said panting.

I let out a high-pitched moan of pleasure, "Oooooohhhhhhh, you, huh, make, me, huh, that way!"

I gasped as she suddenly pulled out. "Stand up, Lizzie," she commanded.

"Yes, My Mistress," I said bolting to my feet. She stood up and kissed me as she turned her chair to face Michael.

Then, she sat and tapped her thighs. "Sit and face Michael, Lizzie."

I did as ordered, with my knees about shoulder width apart. Then, Chantelle spread my legs apart further. "Let Michael see that wet little slit, Lizzie. Pick your ass up a second."

I did and she slid the cami up past my hips, leaving my cunt exposed to Michael. When I sat back down, her fingers began sliding up and down my slit before she curled two into my pussy. "Damn, it's so hot and wet, Lizzie. Do you need to get that first orgasm out already?"

"Oh yes please!" I squeaked.

"What do you think Michael?" She asked, relentlessly fingering me.

"I think you'd better or she's gonna explode or something," he said, adjusting his cock in his pants.

She reached across my chest with her forearm and pulled me against her. I could feel she was not wearing a bra as she placed her chin on my shoulder, then rolled her head down kissing my neck. Her breath sent chills down my spine. "You heard him Lizzie, you can come whenever..."

Sadly, that was all I needed to push me over the edge, and I spread my legs wide, rocking my hips, surrendering to the first orgasm of the day in seconds. I stared at his growing bulge, as she finger-fucked me. My mouth opened wide as I screamed with pleasure. "Oh Fuck! My! Mis, tress! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Her fingers sloshed as she taunted me. "Are you ready to suck that cock again Lizzie?"

I could only moan louder nodding as the climax gripped me. "Oh! Yes! Fuck! Me! My! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

My body spasmed as I came in convulsive waves. Michael's eyes, locked on my oozing cunt while my soaked lips slapped against her furious fingers. Finally showing mercy, she slowed down continuing to rub gently, squeezing out a few more bolts of orgasmic lightning from my supercharged clit.

My head rolled back onto her shoulder. "Thank you, My Mistress." I panted breathing deeply.

"You're welcome, Sweet Thing. Now that the edge is off, you can focus on your duties more clearly. Don't you think?" She whispered.

"Yes, My Mistress. I'm here to please you both." I sighed. "I'm so grateful. Thank you."

"Shall we head upstairs, ladies?" Asked Michael as he stood and stepped toward me. Then, he stopped and held out a hand, helping me up.

Chantelle took my other hand and they led me up the steps to the guest room.

In the room, she pulled me toward her. "Help me out of these, Lizzie," she said softly.

I looked up at her beautiful face and her sexy, hungry look had me breathless. When she leaned in for a kiss, I recalled our first kiss in the parking lot at the toy store and closed my eyes for a repeat. Instead, she gave a quick taunting tongue flick and pulled away as she brought my hands to the bottom hem of her sweatshirt on either hip. Taking her cue, I pulled it up as her eyes penetrated mine. Her lips were glistening, and I felt her breath on my face and moaned softly, longing to kiss her. She took a half step back and raised her arms to help me. I had to stand on my tiptoes to pull the shirt off and when I saw her full round breasts I gasped.

"Can I please kiss your breasts, My Mistress?" I asked as I heard Michael hum and glimpsed him on the bed working his clothes off.

"What do you think, Michael, has she earned it?" She asked, gripping my sides and holding me back.

"Oh, I think so My Love." He sighed.

"Ok, then you may. Huh!" She gasped as I leaned quickly in to kiss her left breast.

She sighed with pleasure as I kissed her slowly and softly. "You are so beautiful, My Mistress," I whispered before moving to her right breast.

After thoroughly kissing them both, I kissed my way down her tight tummy as I dropped to my knees. Then, I peeled the sweats down, revealing her shaved dark pussy. Her mons and labia were slightly darker than her thighs and tummy, begging for more kisses. I took a deep breath through the nose and her scent made my body quiver. "Oh, can I please suck your pussy, my mistress?" I blurted out. Then, without thought, I leaned in for a taste.

She yanked my head back by the ponytail. "You greedy little slut, I told Michael how well trained and polite you were, and you just dive in before you have permission!"

"I'm sorry, My Mistress, I just love your pussy so much, I won't..."

"You're gonna have to wait, slut! Besides, you promised Michael a little somthin' already and look at him!" She jerked my head around to look at him.

He was laying on the bed, legs spread, full eight plus inch hard on, so stiff the head didn't touch his belly. I stared in awe, that a cock that big could be that hard.

"Yes, My Mistress. Tell me what to do," I said meekly, unsure what might set her off.

"Didn't you tell Michael you wanted to suck his cock while I watched your little slut mouth do what you were born to do?" She released my head with a little shove toward Michael.

"Yes, My Mistress," I replied crawling toward the bed. "Can I please lick your balls, Master Michael?"

He responded with a gravelly grunt. "Oh, yeah."

I crawled up onto the bed between his legs and smiled as I leaned in, tongue extended. I started on the right side breathing him in as took a slow firm lick across the bottom of his sack.

"Getting a nice close up of that little twat, Lizzie?" Sighed Chantelle from behind.

I couldn't help but rock my ass a little side to side for the camera as I coated his warm ball sack with my saliva. I continued to lick every inch while Chantelle moved to the side view camera and adjusted it. "Look at that little slut tongue work it," she said tauntingly.

Michael moaned and leaned his head back, enjoying the moment. "You are so warm, Master Michael, and you taste... Mmmmm." I licked him slowly, listening as he breathed deeper and deeper. "Can I lick that big, beautiful cock, Master Michael?"

He nodded as Mistress Chantelle spoke again. "Good Girl, much better manners Sweet Thing."

I licked hard and slow up his length feeling each ridge and bump along the way. There was a raised ridge from his balls to just before his tip and I followed it all the way to his head, then I swirled my tongue around his rim and then back down. Next, I turned my head and saddled his shaft with my lips, dragging them up and down several time. "Oh God you're so hard, Master Michael." I sighed and slid back down to his balls in awe of his hardness as his head again lifted off his belly as I worked my way down.

"I wanna ride that cock till you cum inside me," I whimpered and licked back up to his tip.

"Do you want my husband's cock in you, Slut?" Barked Chantelle.

"Oh, yes please, My Mistress," I whimpered again.

"Mount him, like a horse slut, but you don't get that inside you, till I say. Set that wet cunt down on his hot shaft, Lizzie." She commanded and brought out her cell phone, filming from the front as I straddled his hips on my hands and knees.

"That's it slut, now press that wet cunt against that hot hard meat."

I did as commanded, groaning as my labia saddled his shaft. "Oh God, you're so fucking warm, master Michael. Please let me rub against him, Mistress Chantelle." I begged.

"Michael?" She taunted.

He nodded and I began to rub myself up and down his length while looking down at his expression of bliss. "You are a wet little slut." He sighed.

"Oh, yes, you make me so fucking wet..."

My hips rolled, sliding up and down his length pressing harder and rubbing faster with each roll. My tits began to bounce, and the pace quickened.

"Damn, bitch, you can move." He moaned.

"You like that fucking cock don't you, Lizzie?"

"Oh God yes, Mistress Chantelle." I panted. "Oh fuck, please let me come, My Mistress."

"You, need to ask Michael, you little slut." Her phone moved closer, and her mouth hung open as she watched me coat him with my juices.

"Please Master Michael," I begged, rubbing wildly. "Please let me come! Please let me come! Please let me come! Please let me come! Please let me come!"

"Not, ah! Yet. Rub the tip!" He groaned.

I scooted forward, rubbing the top four inches or so, pushing more weight against him, as I fucked him like a dog in heat.

"Oh yeah right, there! Fuck! Don't, stop! Right, there." He grunted, panting heavily.

"Oh God, feels so g, good!" I pressed my palms against his pecs, fingers curling and rubbing at hyper speed.

There were squeaks and squeals escaping from me, and I was hitting the point of no return when he finally gave the word. "Come now, you little slut, come, now!"

I eagerly did as commanded, "Fuck! Ah! Ah! AH!" I screamed and I collapsed forward, feeling his cock throb with a jet of hot cum hitting my pussy lips as it shot onto both of us.

I continued to wail, burying my face on his chest, hips rolling wildly as his cock pulsed against me. I had to stop myself from pushing him inside me to take his seed. "Com, ing, so, ah!" I shuddered as my orgasm gripped me. His jizz coating us both as I ground against him milking my orgasm for a few more seconds. Then, I stretched out shoving my face in his neck.

"Thank you, Master Michael, thank you," I whined, panting.

"That was amazing, Lizzie. Now clean him up, Honey, every bit," she said, smiling and holding the phone camera to get the close-up. I slid back to my knees, between his spread legs and began to lick the cum off his belly and chest.

"Nice work, Lizzie, smile for the camera," she said, teasingly.

When I looked up, I could feel his cum on my cheeks and nose. I smiled and returned to clean up duties. I had never really cared for the taste of cum before, but Michael somehow changed my perspective and I happily lapped it up. "Don't you stop Sweet Thing. Keep that cock hard."

Once I had sucked all the cum off his belly, I returned to his cock, taking him deep in my mouth to accomplish my new mission of keeping him up and ready. He softened slightly but stayed stiff enough to satisfy.

Chantelle slid onto the bed next to us and propped up, half sitting, against some pillows leaning on the headboard. "Good job, Lizzie. Now it's Chantelle's turn." She spread her legs, knees up. "Face down," she said pointing at her pussy, "ass up."

I moved into position, between her legs and eagerly planted my face into her steaming cunt, with my ass up for Master Michael. Then, she petted my head as I began to work my tongue slowly up and down her slit. I moaned as her taste flooded my tongue and her soft warmth engulfed it. She groaned with delight while I continued to pleasure her eagerly and Michael shuffled around behind me. His hand gripped my ass, and he teased my labia with his stiff cock head, sliding it up and down from clit to taint. I whimpered into Chantelle's wetness as he pressed himself slowly inside me. The deeper he penetrated, the more eagerly I lapped at Chantelle.

I feared the feeling of him inside me would distract me from the immediate task of pleasuring Mistress Chantelle and did not want to face her wrath if he or I came again before she did. I shook my head and sucked her clit, then lapped at it with my tongue in constant motion. Her hand gripped the back of my head, pushing me up and down as her hips rocked against me. "That feels good, Sweet Thing. Don't stop."

She needed not worry. My hands wrapped under her thighs and gripped her, balanced on my elbows. I kept my focus on her despite the hot hard cock pushed into the hilt and his pelvis grinding against my ass. I told myself, no matter what, Ms. Chantelle needed my focus and kept my attention on her sighs and moans noting what movements elicited the most passionate response and repeating them.

"Shit, Lizzie, eat my pussy Sweet, huh, Thing! Oh yes, so good." She moaned.

Michael, however, seemed determined to distract me, pulling out to the tip then back in deeper and harder each time. But I responded by increasing my intensity on Chantelle, and the competition began. I told myself, I had already come twice, there was no way I would lose. I lapped, sucked, and wiggled my head with greater urgency, determined to make her come. But the hot hard pole was relentlessly pounding me, and he matched her rhythm, so we rocked in unison.

Chantelle gipped my ponytail and ground herself against me. "Yes! Lizzie! Right there, Sweetie, right there!"

I groaned and nodded, barely able to breathe as I sensed she was close. Her excitement seemed to heighten my own excitement and I felt another climax building. It was the most heavenly torture I'd ever experienced. I wanted to pull my head up and yell out for Michael to fuck me but kept my focus on Chantelle for a few more seconds, trying not to give in to temptation yet.

Michael's pelvis slapped my ass as he pounded himself against me grunting and gasping.

"Pound that little pussy, Mich, ael! Hah! Hah! Fuck! Gonna come!" Squealed Chantelle as her juice flooded my face.

Her grip on my ponytail tightened as I felt her spasm against me. A rush of hot cum coated my tongue and her orgasm seemed to give Michael a second wind causing him to slam his cock into me even harder. I whimpered as I lapped at her until her orgasm peaked and began to subside. Unable to hold back any longer, I rested my chin on her pelvis and looked into her eyes.

She smiled as my mouth locked open and I wailed loud and high, coming yet again. "Damn Michael, she's coming again. Your little pussy never gets enough does it, Lizzie?"

I could not speak, only squeal with each thrust as my clit fired again and again from his impact against me. She looked at me with a look of wonderment and a part of me tried to imagine what my face must look like gripped in ecstasy, but that was quicky driven out by the blissful intensity of my climax.

"Oh, so loud. She's coming hard, Michael." She sighed. After a moment, she spoke again. "Damn Michael, I need some of that My Love. Sorry, Lizzie, my turn, Sweet Thing."

She gripped my head and pulled me toward her, and Michael pulled out before she rolled me onto my back. "That's good Lizzie, head down this way."

She pulled me around, putting my head toward Michael on the edge of the bed. Then straddled me, dangling her spread cunt over my face with her feet overhanging the bed.

"Put that beast where I need it, Sweetie," she told Michael.

Michael complied, standing at the foot of the bed, between her spread feet and sliding his stiff cockhead against her slit. I watched as her wet lips devoured his head up to the ridge before her pussy resisted. They both moaned as he slowly pushed and released, going a little deeper each time. His cock still glistened from my cunt juice all the way to his balls. I lapped at Chantelle's pussy, feeling Michael's stiffness against my tongue as I pressed it in place against them both.

Chantelle began to tease my pussy with her tongue, moaning as Michael picked up steam. As he began to fuck her harder, she bounced back and forth making it harder to keep my tongue in place. I had never experienced anything like this. I wanted to lick her cunt, suck his cock, lick his balls, and suck her clit all at once and to make matters worse, they were in constant motion. The taste of our juices and the scent of sex everywhere overwhelmed me, so I turned my focus on her. After a moment, I slid down and teased his balls.

When I settled into a rhythm, moving between the two, she would lick me and break my concentration, or he would speed up and shift his position. I sensed them both building toward climax and decided I could not pleasure them both with my tongue. So, I focused on licking his balls. As he pulled out my tongue would make contact and continue halfway back in. To pleasure her, I moved my hand down her underbelly and rubber her clit with two fingers.

"Ah! Mich, ael, fuck, me!" She screamed as she collapsed down on me and gripped my leg to prevent slipping off the bed.

I could feel his cock slide in and out as I frantically rubbed her clit. "Oh God, rub, A! Gonna come!"

It was all too much. My fingers were a blur, my tongue was straining from holding it out for so long. His balls hit my tongue, then slammed my fingers and back again with mind-numbing speed.

Chantelle screamed out, no longer able to speak. "A! Ah! Ah! A! Ah! Ah! A! Ah! Ah!" Her body tensed and she let him pound her as she came long and loud.

Finally, she took a deep breath, "Oh God come for me Michael."

He was panting and grunting but remained unrelenting in his pounding against her. "Yes! Baby!" He grunted.

"Open that mouth, Lizzie!" She commanded. "Feed her that cum, My Love!" She seemed to brace herself and raise her ass a little sensing his pending load.

I tilted my head back and opened wide. "Fuck!" he barked and pulled out quickly guiding his cock into my open mouth as he slipped forward.

His weight caused Chantelle's knees to part and their weight came down on me as my head rolled back over the edge of the bed to open my throat. His first blast flooded my mouth as he began to throat fuck me.

"Oh shit, take my cum!" He growled as his cock penetrated me.

There was a mixture of excitement and panic as his cock pushed into my throat and their weigh bore down on my chest. But he pulled out quick enough to allow a breath between thrusts. His cum coated my mouth and I quickly swallowed each time he pulled out. While I worked to swallow his seed, Chantelle began working her hot thick tongue into my engorged pussy. The chorus of moans and whimpers coming from the three of us was remarkable.

Michael continued a slow rhythmic motion as he began to soften in my mouth. His manhood was coated in a mixture of saliva and cum sliding smoothly in and out of my mouth as I milked his wonderful cock. His balls began to cover my upper lip and nose as he began to fit completely in my mouth. They felt remarkably soft and warm, and I hummed with each touch. Meanwhile, Chantelle was licking my pussy for real causing my hum to intensify. I had been going nonstop since breakfast and thought my pussy was half numb. Her tongue soon had me awakening again.

Michael pulled out and stepped back. "Damn ladies, good morning! Thanks for a great morning. I've got a T-Time in an hour. I'm gonna have to leave you two to have some fun. Same time next week?"

"Yeah Baby," replied Chantelle as I nodded.

Chantelle went back to all fours, crawled forward, and wrapped her arms around my knees, rose up and yanked me back onto the bed completely, then began tonguing my cunt again. I quickly reciprocated and buried my face in her pussy, waggling my tongue while I wrapped my arms around her thighs with an ass cheek in each hand. I marveled at how good her buns felt in my hands as she masterfully worked me into a frenzy with her lips and tongue.