The Principal's Turn - Liz's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle sighed softly, "Oh yeah Baby."

His fingers curled inside me and slid in out slowly, making sure I was ready for him. There was no doubt, my pussy was as wet as it had ever been. I broke the kiss and pressed my cheek to his shoulder, moaning loud and high. I looked at Chantelle and she had a mixture of a smile and a look of bliss, knowing what it felt like to have his granite cock inside her. Our eyes met and I moaned open mouthed as she shared him with me.

Just then his strong hands moved around caressing my ass, before sliding down to my thighs. Knowing what was next, I jumped up, hugged his neck, and wrapped my legs around his hips. He held me with ease as he slowly lowered me onto his hot hardness. I gasped audibly, as his warm cock head touched my steaming labia. I kept eye contact with Chantelle as my head pressed against his powerful shoulder. She bit her lower lip as his cock slid slowly inside me.

"Oh, Master Michael, that, ah, that's it, go slow. Feels so good. Oh, fuck your cock is so hard. Oh my God, Master Michael." I groaned, mouth hung wide open, as he slid in to the hilt.

"You feel so good, Ms. Richards, so tight. Aah, ah, ah" He exhaled as he raised and lowered me on him.

"You're so strong and so damn hard, Master Michael," I gasped. "I need you to fuck me, Master Michael, please, fuck me like the horny little slut I am."

This time, I screamed it with the confidence that he would not leave me disappointed. He masterfully pulled me up until his thick head was the only part inside me then plunged me down to his balls.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Richards, so damned tight!" He let out a series of broken grunts as we slapped together.

Chantelle's eyes watered as she tried not to moan along with me. I hung on, holding my head against his shoulder, clinging to his neck as his heat filled me, pounding me. My mouth was wide open, and I sang, as loud as I dared in rhythm with his thrusts, "Hoah yes, aahhh, aaahhh, aaaahhhh!"

I felt my climax building rapidly as Michael showed no sign of stopping or even slowing. His pace continued relentlessly as my climax hit like a jackhammer. I squealed louder than I dared, staring wide-eyed at Chantelle, breathing her husband cologne with each desperate breath. There was no disappointment and still no sign of let up as I came long and hard mouth agape, and thankfully almost unable to scream out. I squeezed him so hard as his hand pulled my ass cheeks, spreading me for him. Finally, I buried my face into his shoulder as I rode the orgasm to its glorious peak.

His relentless thrusts continued, and I rolled my head back to look at him. He smiled at me, then leaned in and kissed me, tongues swirling, continuing to lift and lower me as if he could go all night. When his pace quickened, I was in shock and moaned into his mouth. That seemed to encourage him, and he thrust harder. My muffled squeals let him know I was gonna come again.

"You ain't neva had a man like dis, Lizzie," said Chantelle tauntingly.

My thighs slapped against his pelvis as he pounded me to another climax. I squeezed so tight, I thought I might break him. I squealed into his mouth as his tongue withdrew, my groans grew stronger. I was coming so intensely; I broke the kiss and pressed my cheek to his as I sang out. "Coming so hard, Ma, Master, Mike, al. Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Then, I could sense his orgasm building as his grunts turned primal and deep. "Come, inside, me, Master Michael. Come inside me! Please!"

The bouncing stopped and he thrusted himself in deep as his cock pulsed inside me, filling me with his man seed. I looked at Chantelle and she smiled at me knowing that I followed the instructions she gave me when we first discussed our possible arrangement. He held me close, slowly rocking his hips as he emptied himself inside of me. After a moment of holding himself inside me, he finally raised me up and off and sat me gently to the ground, panting and smiling down at me.

"Clean him, Lizzie," Chantelle commanded, and I followed orders, dropping back to my knees.

I gripped his slowly softening cock and pressed it back into my mouth. In his semi-hard state, I was able to take him all, balls deep, tasting the mixture of our juices as I sucked him in. I slowly pulled out to the tip, then back to his balls.

"Good Girl Lizzie. Clean Master Michael's cock, like a good little slut. Was it all you expected, Lizzie?"

I nodded rapidly and then pulled off. "More, Mistress Chantelle. Even better than expected." I said as I took him back in my mouth.

After a moment, he pushed me off, "Thank you, Lizzie. You can help me with my pants now."

"Yes, Master Michael, thank you!" I said as I began to pull them back up.

When I was done, I stood and patted my skirt into place.

"Now that was a supply room happy endin'" said Chantelle cheerily.

"Oh yes it was, My Mistress." I said, a little nervous that I took the liberty of calling her "My Mistress."

"I like that, Lizzie. It is official now."

"Thank you, My Mistress and Master Mike, for letting me be your Fuck Toy." I said sincerely.

"The pleasure is ours," replied Michael. "Or should I say, Mine. At least so far."

He looked at Chantelle and my eyes quickly followed. She grinned and looked at me. "Yes, it is my turn, isn't it?"

She contemplated, "I think I might like to experience you servicing me from under your desk. Shall we return to the classroom?"

"Yes, My Mistress." I readily complied, thinking to myself, "that's the least I could do after fucking your husband in front of you."

Michael spoke next. "I'm going to head out and give you ladies some privacy. Thank You, Ms. Richards, you did not disappoint. I look forward to Saturday."

"Are you sure you don't want to watch?" Asked Chantelle. I sensed she was feigning disappointment.

"Saturday will be much more intimate, my dear. You girls have fun." He replied as he exited with a satisfied smile.

"I'll be home soon my love," replied Chantelle as she collected her tripod.

"I think you're gonna like this video, Sweet Thing. Why don't you go on ahead and assume your position under the desk, Lizzie? I'll be along shortly," commanded Chantelle with a smile. "Taisha told me what a diligent worker you are. Always at your desk, diving into your work and never failing to please your superiors."

"Thank you, My Mistress," I said and headed back to the classroom.

I passed Mark the night security guard on my way.

"Working late again, Ms. Richards?" He said smiling.

"Yes, I am meeting a friend in a few minutes." I said, trying to provide cover in case he saw Chantelle.

"Great, have a good evening." He said as he continued on.

My inner voice of reason, made a brief appearance, reminding me of the cost if I got caught. But the voice was quickly squelched by the heat between my legs and the memory of Chantelle coming in my mouth at the restaurant.

I peeked at the window in the door to make sure it was clear and slid under the desk to wait for her as she had commanded. My mind raced between the thought of Michael's stiff rod filling me so completely and the feel of Chantelle's heavenly thighs on my face as I lapped at her succulence. Then, it jumped to the fact, I signed the contract. It was all so overwhelming, but the thought of watching "The Supply Closet Part II -- The happy ending" when Chantelle shared it made it all worth it, whatever happened. Michael was hands down, no contest whatsoever, the best fuck I had ever had. Hard as steel, steaming hot and unrelenting. Knowing Chantelle was watching and recording everything made it all the more intense.

I couldn't wait for the video, and I couldn't wait to taste my mistress again. It seemed like forever waiting, huddled under the desk and out of sight.

Then, I heard voices and footsteps, just as the door opened. "Ms. Richards, your friend is... Huh, she's not here. I saw her come in here..."

"Thanks Mark, I think she probably stepped out for a minute. I'll just wait in here, I'm sure she'll slip in any minute now."

"She is expecting you. You're probably right," replied Mark.

She walked toward my desk and started to sit, when it became apparent Mark wasn't quite ready to leave. "How long have you known, Ms. Richards?"

"Actually, not long but I feel like she knows me better than most already. She has a very probing personality and a knack for making you comfortable opening yourself up to her. Ya Know?" She said as she sat and slid the chair forward.

The extra-large desk allowed plenty of room for her to slide in and allow room for me to maneuver. Her legs spread as far as the skirt would allow, which wasn't nearly enough. So, I began to work the skirt up, to taunt her and get a feel if it would even slide up enough to give me access. Otherwise, removing it would add even more risk of getting caught.

"I wouldn't have agreed a year ago, but she has really softened up lately. Maybe you've had that effect on her," he suggested.

"Definitely not me. She's been a sweet thing from the beginning. I've seen how excited her students can be about her teachings. It takes a special someone to make such deep connections with young people," said Chantelle, continuing her suggestive conversation. Her flirtatious tone seemed to draw Mark in deeper, when I wished she would get rid of him already.

"She sure would have had my undivided attention in high school. She's such a pretty lady, I guess that made her a little defensive at first. Well I'd better get back to rounds. Just Holler if you need anything, Ms..." He paused.

"Morris," she replied.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Morris. You have a good evening."

A sense of relief washed over me.

"If the rest of the evening is anything like the day so far, it will be electrifying, Officer Mark. Very pleased to meet you. I feel safe knowing you are here this evening. Thank you."

"My pleasure, ma'am," he said and closed the door.

I immediately got to work on that skirt. The smell of sex filled the cavity under the desk. Mostly my own, but there was a distinctive hint of Chantelle's womanhood mixed in that was, in her words, electrifying.

I wiggled it up, pushing it up her thighs one side at a time, inch by inch. My breasts pushed against her knees and my head touched the desk drawer bottom as I strained to force it up. Finally, I reached the point her legs could part freely, but we could still get them down if she needed to make a quick exit. She spread her knees to touch the sides, leaving the perfect gap for my head to slip in between her thighs. As I moved closer, her scent grew stronger, sending a shiver down my spine.

I rested a hand on each knee for balance and slid them up her thighs as I moved closer. Chantelle was seated on the edge of the chair, sitting straight up with her hands on the desk. In this position, it compressed her slit so that my open mouth could easily engulf her warm cunt. I resisted the urge to plunge right in, but instead began a series of light kisses up her inner thighs.

"May I please taste your precious pussy My Mistress?" I asked softly.

"Oh, Sweet Thing, you most definitely may." She exhaled deeply. "I'm so proud of how you took care of Michael, Lizzie. That was so sexy to watch."

I hummed as I kissed her, thinking of my response. She had been so easily angered when I mentioned him before, I was afraid I might set her off again.

"Thank you for sharing him with me, My Mistress."

"You are welcome, Lizzie. Did you like feeling my husband's cock pounding your little pussy, knowing I was watching and wetting while you fucked him like a slut?" She asked taunting me.

"Yes, My Mistress. No man has ever fucked me like that. He was so big, hard, and hot. He fucked me so hard, My Mistress. Thank you for letting me be your fuck toy, Mistress Chantelle." I said, kissing closer and closer to the target. She was completely shaved, and her mons was darker than the surrounding skin. Her labia were dark black and glistening in between, was a hint of neon pink peeking out.

She slid the chair back and looked down at me. "You are a nasty little slut toy aren't you, Lizzie?"

Her tone was stern and angry, but her smile, hungry and naughty. I looked up at her as she peered at me between her legs. "Yes, I am, My Mistress, I'm your slut toy. Please let me lick your sweet cunt until you come in my mouth. I love tasting you and I love knowing I made you wet, My Mistress. Please let me taste you again."

"I can't say no to that my Sweet Thing. Touch yourself while you eat me, Lizzie."

"Thank you, my mistress," I said as I positioned myself on my knees with my legs spread as much as the space would allow. Next, I wrapped my left arm under her thigh with my hand on top to balance myself. Then, I leaned in and engulfed her labia with my open mouth while I rubbed my pussy with my right hand.

I swirled my tongue as I sucked and released her labia repeatedly. She was so completely wet; her flavor flooded my tongue, and I moaned my approval.

"Oh, Lizzie Sweetie, you feel so good. You are such a good cunt licker, Oooohhhhh! She sang out in a high-pitched, blissful tone.

I felt myself losing concentration as I fingered myself. Her taste and her obvious pleasure had me quickly on the verge. I couldn't believe how she and Taisha had transformed my life. Years with Tony with orgasms few and far between and now I was working on my third in less than an hour. I forced myself to focus on Chantelle, as pleasing her was all that really mattered. I needed her to come before I could allow myself again.

I looked up at her. "Your pussy tastes so good, My Mistress. Please come in my mouth. I wanna taste your cunt cum so much," I pleaded and sucked her pussy back in my mouth.

I worked my tongue inside then out and pressed against her soft lips then back in again. Her hips rolled so sexily, letting me know I was doing a good job.

"Oh God, Lizzie, eat my pussy, Baby. Oh, yes," she whispered breathing harder by the minute.

The way she looked at me as she spoke had me steaming with excitement. I could feel her juices beginning to flow toward a climax, causing me to pick up the pace and wiggle my head as I sucked her juices in. Her body began to quake as I hit the magic button. "Fuck!" She gasped. "Gonna Come, Lizzie, Oh!"

I waggled my head sucking on her clit and she gasped and jerked. "Oh! Liz, come, ing! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She squeaked, trying not to scream out.

I moved even faster wanting to make her scream out, not caring who heard. I wanted the world to know I was making this gorgeous goddess come so hard. Her body convulsed uncontrollably, and her juices flooded my mouth. I nodded my approval "Muh huh! Muh huh!"

When her orgasm passed, she pushed me off unable to take anymore. "Thank you, My Mistress," I said and began to slowly lick her clean. Looking in her eyes, I took a series of slow full licks up her length. "May I come now, My Mistress?"

"Yes, and thank you for asking permission, Lizzie." She smiled down at me.

I continued to lick and suck her pussy as rubbed my clit in rapid little circles.

Her eyes were dark and mesmerizing and she looked into mine as my climax built. I moaned into her warmth as my pace quickened.

"Oh, yes Sweet Thing cum for me," she whispered smiling. "Such a hungry little slut aren't you, Lizzie?"

"Yes, My Mistress! Hungry for you! Ah!"

"You're going to come over Saturday, Lizzie, and we're gonna spend the whole day together. Would you like that, Lizzie?"

"Ah!" I squealed nodding.

"This time you're gonna watch Michael fuck me till I cum," she said calmly

My fingers rubbed my clit wildly and I kept nodding. "Ah! Huh!"

"Then, he's gonna pull out and cum in your mouth, so you can taste us both" She smiled seductively and that was all it took.

I slipped forward mouth agape until my chin touched her pussy and I came trembling against her, grunting as her eyes penetrated me. Her eyes opened wide with wonderment as I came like I hadn't come in a month.

When it passed, I panted heavily trying to catch my breath. "Oh God, you turn, me, on so much, My Mistress."

"I would have never guessed," she giggled. "Thank you for that Lizzie. I would say we have officially consummated our agreement." She took a deep breath and exhaled. "Wow!"

Her expression was priceless, as she looked truly amazed by me. Then, we heard footsteps. "Shit, it's our friend Officer Mark. She pushed the chair back, jumped up and pulled her skirt down. "Hurry, Lizzie!" She waved me out and I quickly got out and to my feet as the door opened.

I leaned my ass on the desk and folded my arms looking like we were having a casual conversation. Chantelle had just plopped her ass back in the seat and instantly looked calm and relaxed.

Mark leaned his head through the door opening. "I see she made it back. Evening, Ms. Richards. I'll let you two have some privacy." He said but did not back out.

I think he wanted an invitation and decided to squelch that idea. "Thanks Mark, we'll be leaving soon. All is well here." I said, afraid to look at him with cunt cum on my face.

"Night Mark, good to meet you," said Chantelle, suppressing a giggle.

"Night Ladies, careful goin' home."

The door shut and we smiled with relief. "Close call, Lizzie, but oh so good."

She stood up and moved close, her demeanor suddenly intense with a hungry look in her eye. As she leaned in, my mouth opened slightly, ready for her kiss. My eyes closed and I braced myself but was surprised when the contact came on my cheek, and her tongue slowly lapped her cum off of me. She circled my lips collecting her juices, before slipping her tongue between my lips. I sucked her tongue eagerly in my mouth, in awe of how much she excited me, even after three orgasms.

I remembered her rule. For every time I make Michael come, I owe her two and broke the kiss. "Can we go to my house, My Mistress? I owe you three more orgasms."

She put a hand to my cheek. "That's sweet, Lizzie, but your ledger still had you two to the positive. Don't forget about Saturday. Stacey's ledger on the other hand, she has some work to do."

"I would gladly clear the ledger for her, My Mistress, if we could..."

"Interesting idea, Lizzie. I am definitely not opposed to that concept, but I think that's Stacey's call. It is kind of you to offer though. Such a selfless act," she replied, leaving me fairly certain there was a bit of sarcasm in her comment.

If I'm honest, taking on Stacey's debt of bringing Mistress Chantelle to orgasm was far from selfless. There was nothing on earth I enjoyed more than pleasing her.

"I'm afraid I've got to be going, Sweet Thing. But this was a memorable beginning to what I think will be a long-time partnership." She kissed me softly and strutted out the door. "I'll text you the details for Saturday when I send the video later. You may masturbate all you like tonight after you get it, but then no more orgasms till we see you Saturday.

"Thank you, My Mistress!" I yelled without thought as she rounded the corner into the hallway. I instantly cringed at the thought of announcing that to the whole school.

As I left, for the evening, I did not see anyone about and hoped my slip up went unnoticed. On the way out, I did notice Principal Turner in her office hard at work on her computer. I was grateful she had not ventured out of her office. I paused and watched, hoping I might get her attention and score some brownie points for working late, but she didn't look up.

When I got home, I showered, put on some comfy sweats, and ate dinner as I watched a Hallmark movie. I watched the couple dealing with the woes that inevitably follow after they finally get together, only to make up and live happily ever after, I thought about my situation. No relationship woes, the best sex of my life, and a gorgeous couple that wanted me. This was the happiest, I had ever felt and wondered what was wrong with me. When I convinced myself things really were great, my mind would run immediately back to societal norms.