All Comments on 'The Principal's Turn -Training Day'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
slafradslafradover 3 years ago

Amazing. I love this series. You always leave me wanting more. Hurry!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

OMG yes๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ perfect love every word can't wait for the next fabulous chapter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ make it soon please ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Very hot, very arousing and very well written. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Wow, just wow!

This series of stories is some of the best erotica Iโ€™ve read. Please, more.

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227over 3 years ago

The way the seduction was planned out. Her confident belief that the end result would be achieved. Your spinning of words make the story so believable, also as a male reading this the imagination could be altered to let him be seduced and give in to such a seductress. Please continue this excellent style of writing erotica.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago
I needed just one more page lol

I love these stories, so realistic which is a nice break. Keep it up pls!

ShaneinTXShaneinTXover 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot

I love this story. Best of the series so far. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More, please!

ss6504ss6504over 3 years ago

This was a very hot and erotic series and particularly this part was exceptionally hot.

Just as a suggestion that I think would make this tale even hotter is; one have Liz and Maggie shave their pussies bald as a mark of fealty to Taisha. Two have Maggie wear a butt plug to work so that she will be constantly reminded of who owns that ass, and three that Taisha should strap-on fuck both Liz and Maggies pussy and ass.

Graison89Graison89about 3 years ago

ะ“ะพั€ัั‡ะฐั ัั€ะพั‚ะธั‡ะตัะบะฐั ะธัั‚ะพั€ะธั. ะŸะพะฟั€ะพะฑัƒะตั‚ ะปะธ ะดะธั€ะตะบั‚ะพั€ ั‡ะตั€ะฝัƒัŽ ะบะธัะบัƒ? ะ–ะดะตะผ ะฟั€ะพะดะพะปะถะตะฝะธั.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yup

This is great, still waiting for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taisha will ask one of her BBC boyfriends if he was willing to impregnate Maggie Turner. After seducing Maggie, her boyfriend will take complete charge of Maggie and give her the fucking of a lifetime with her cunt filled to the brim with his potent cum Pregnancy achieved as Maggie agrees to become Tasha's wife as she delivers a beautiful black girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous