All Comments on 'The Prisoner Pt. 19'

by Jamie77917

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mioelcidmioelcidabout 1 year ago

this is getting very unpleasant, cruel I would say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sure you are going to go through the entire week with each of the officers torturing and humiliating him in their own 'special' way. Parts have been exciting, it is after all a BDSM Lit story. The problem I am starting to have is he is not like the others in the prison; not cheating on a wife, abusing a girlfriend, owing money to a woman, etc. After you have played this out to your extreme I will be anxiously awaiting Martin's MASSIVE revenge on the sisters, Anna, the Warden, and I'm sure the rest of the officers torturing him going forward. If this doesn't have a scorched earth conclusion that makes everything that has happened to him pale in comparison to what he inflicts on one and all it will be extremely disappointing. I can already see many many follow-up stories to even the scales. Will be interesting to see what path you follow. Unjustified punishment leads to massive justified revenge. Continue on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing when will there be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow this story has been running for 3 years, we've served a longer sentence than poor f*cking Martin.

mioelcidmioelcidabout 1 year ago

10 days ago: "we've served a longer sentence than poor f*cking Martin"

Hahahahahahaha

How right you are!

But we are still looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I quickly open literotica every morning for the next chapter, such a hot and well done story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seek help Jamie, it's never too late to have those childhood problems addressed.

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

Wow, 10-Stars and 10-Hot Sadistic Orgasms,,, Yes!

*

Hallo Jamie!

*

A fictional prison totally ran by sadistic women, what a fabulous idea... I know of 6 women, I'm giving self-defence training, at a battered women's shelter, that would love to nominate the prick that's beating on them, for a nice long stay with these lovely ladies, 😈..

*

You sure get a lot of advice from readers just like myself, that couldn't write a story if their lives depended on it... and yet they really feel that their advice has some value!?!

With that silly thought... Jamie, oh-yes-yes please do seek help for those childhood problems of yours, maybe you could talk to a professional and I might know the perfect person, and if you have read my private messages, you know her also... for over 20 years in Europe, she was a professional (full-on) Dominant Lesbian Escort, working with all ages of women, as well as other Dominant females that had a difficult submissive, male or female!... She's in her early 40's and I know for a fact she has talked with other writers here at Literotica that gave her credit by name in their stories... now this isn't a suggestion or advice, no just a thought..

*

(The Prisoner Pt. 19) is hot and sexy, even for a couple dykes... thank-you!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie77917@Jamie77917
Please drop a like and a comment. It encourages me spend the time it takes to write further parts. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES