The Prisoner Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how kind I am to you, Martin?" Warden commented, as she put the scissors away.

"So, I wanted to ask you about your first day with Anna. How has it been?

Martin was fully aware that Anna was standing right next to him. And today was not over yet. She is very quick with the cock shocker. Dare he say the wrong thing here.

"It has been wonderful Warden," Martin lied, as his reply.

"Excellent," Anna jumped in. I was just asking Warden if I could see you some more. So, it looks like that will be happening then.

Martin breathed heavy. A sign of knowing that he just couldn't win no matter what answer he gave. And he has had enough of Anna already.

"Are you sure about that answer, Martin?" Warden asked him.

"Well," Martin started, "I don't like the electro shocks to my nuts. There was a lot of that today."

"Really?" Warden said smugly, knowing that no man liked that here. "Well, it is our main weapon of choice to keep you boys in line. Anna just likes it more than most. Time with Anna will mean your balls being roasted from time to time."

"Yep," Anna jumped in.

"Are you telling me you wouldn't like to see Anna again? It's up to you, Martin. Let's see. Answer YES to see her again and NO if you don't wish to see her."

Martin thought about his reply. He knew what they were up to. Both were looking at him now like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Do you want to see her again, YES or NO?" Warden demanded an answer.

Martin gulped and then gave his answer.

"YES."

He caved. He couldn't say No. If he did Anna would probably punish him in his remaining time with her today. They were toying with him as usual.

"Excellent. That's all I wanted to know for today," Warden replied. "Get him down from there Anna and take him away."

Warden looked at Martin's clothes that were on the floor.

"I will have your clothes put back into storage. Say goodbye to them because you won't be needing those for a long, long time. In fat, by the time you come to wear them again, you will feel more strange wearing clothes around women than you do being bare arse naked."

Anna began to undo the remaining ropes and chipped into this conversation herself.

"Yea. We know it must be a constant embarrassment for you at the moment. Walking around us with your bits swinging away. No sense of privacy. But that's why we have you do it. Keeps you boys in line. Shows you who's boss. You don't deserve the privilege of wearing clothing. So, we stick you in your natural state."

"With a modest piece of jewellery, of course," Warden said, pointing to his chastity device.

Anna undid the last of the ropes and Martin let down his arms and tried to get some feeling back in them before he was ordered to 'heel' at her feet.

She knelt down and whispered slowly to Martin, so Warden couldn't hear.

"You are so fucking lucky that you answered YES!"

Martin felt a wave of cold pass through him, knowing how sadistic Anna could be.

"Let's go!" Anna then commanded loudly, as she walked away and out the door with Martin following in his usual doggy position.

Warden watched on as Martin's bare behind left the room and the door closed. She smiled to herself knowing what he was about to go through this week. She turned to her secure email system and began to compose an email to his nominators. They now had the video they needed.

TO BE CONTINUED