The Prisoners Pt. 02

Story Info
More and more guards come in then the big man.
2k words
4.55
3.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left and Peter practiced on my cock, I lay on the bed and he sucked my cock, I told him how to relax, and take it in deep. He slowly got better and better, two more guards came in and we stood at attention waiting. They ordered us on our knees and told us to suck, we unzipped and pulled out two seven inch cocks, one was cut the other uncut.

I worked my guards cock my tongue under his foreskin, my lips tight to his shaft, he pumped his cock in and he soon fed me a huge load of cum. I rolled it in my mouth and lathered my tongue with it, I swallowed it all. We traded and I sucked the cut guys cock, I ran my tongue all over his knob, I was sure he would cum just by me running my tongue around the knob.

I swallowed his cock to the base and sucked down, I was honing my skills, he grabbed my head and he now fucked my face. I wanted more, I needed more, I now was a cock sucking whore, he blasted my mouth with his load, he told me to show him his cum in my mouth. I did then drank it down and licked his cock clean.

We zipped them up and another guard came with two trays of food for us, Peter and I looked at each other, we got to eat as well and feed on their cum. The guard stood there after he put the trays down, we stood at attention waiting for instructions. He stood in front of us and told us on our knees, Peter and I shoulder to shoulder.

We looked at each other and waited for him to tell us, he finally told us to take it out, I fumbled with his button then his zipper. I stared at his cock, we had to wait for him to tell us to suck it, I was drooling looking at his cock. He told me to do my best, show him what I could do for him, I licked his cock, then I took it in my mouth and sucked down on the shaft.

I held his cock in my mouth and then slowly moved up and down the shaft, I sucked his five inches like it was the most perfect cock in the world. He pumped my face with his cock, he pulled off of me and put it in Peter's mouth. His ass right in front of my face, I asked if I could lick his ass, he grunted and told me to have at it.

I spread his cheeks and ran my tongue along this trench, my tongue hit his hole and he screamed out, Peter stopped, thinking I had hurt him in some way. I feasted on his hole, another guard came in hearing his yell, Peter now had two cocks to suck, the other guard pushed his ass to my face, I spread his cheeks and pushed my tongue in.

He too screamed as my tongue made contact, I rimmed his ass till he fed Peter his load, he pulled off and I went back to our first guy. I sucked his cock and Peter rimmed his ass, we drained him as well, we zipped them up and they left, we sat on the bed and ate our dinner, it was one of the best meals I had in years, not sure what it was but it was so tasty.

The guard who came to bring us food came to get the tray, he told us on our knees, I wanted his ass again, this man clearly was a virgin. Peter and I drained him as he screamed out as he fed Peter a massive load that he shared with me. Peter and I kissed pushing his load from one mouth to the other, the guard impressed by our performance.

We zipped him up and he thanked us, he asked if we needed anything at all, I looked at Peter and asked if we could have one more blanket as it got cold at night. He walked out and brought us three more, the thing was they were even better ones than we had. This guard his name Louis came to our room often, not just for sex but to talk to us.

This really was unheard of, guards were never to talk to prisoners other than to shoot orders at us or brutalize us, he asked how long our sentences were, I had three years Peter had two and a half left. With the right connections Peter and I could get out at the same time and maybe sooner. Louis told us we were moving in with him once we were released.

Our time in prison so much better now, sure we had to suck cocks and one of the guards took Peter's ass, he fucked his ass while I rimmed his. He shot a massive load in Peter's ass, that I sucked out of him and we kissed and shared it. Less than a month later my own ass was taken by the guard with the big cock the one I called Hung.

He fucked me hard and it hurt but I soon got into it and I matched his strokes pushing into his cock as he pushed his into my hole. We had a foursome in our room, a guard in each mouth, and one in each ass, they switched and we sucked and were fucked till they pumped us full of semen. We cleaned their cocks and they walked out.

Leaving us on our hands and knees sweating and full of cum, Louis came in and took us to the showers, we did not get to shower often but when we really needed it one of the guards would take us, it was usually Louis. Once clean and dried he told us we were to stay naked. We were taken to the wardens office, standing there naked in front of the warden was intimidating.

"So these are the two who are keeping my guards so happy and stress free? show me what you can do men."

Peter and I were to make out, do a porn show for our warden it seems, we kissed and touched each other everywhere. My cock rock hard, Peter took it in his mouth and swallowed it down, he still had not mastered the art of deep throat but he was getting better. He brought me close and I pulled him to his feet.

I took his seven inches in my mouth and swallowed it to the base, the warden gasped as he saw what I could do. I sucked Peter till he was on edge, we asked if we could lay on the floor, Peter and I in a sixty nine. He pumped his cock into my mouth, hammering it in, I did not gag, I did not choke, he pumped till he fed me.

I did not see it but the warden was reclined back and was stroking his cock, the guard too had his in his hand and was stroking his cock. Peter sucked my load out of me and we lay there, we got up and stood at attention waiting for orders. The warden told me to come around his desk and show me what I could do for him.

Peter was told to suck Louis, I went behind his desk and got on my knees, I slid his pants down and took his cock in my hand. The man not huge more like four to five long and a slim cock, I waited for him to tell me I could suck it. He asked if there was something wrong, was his cock too small.

"Sir you have a perfect cock, I am just waiting for instructions is all Sir."

"Then suck it cock sucker, show me what you can do for me, and you better swallow it all."

"Oh my yes Sir as much as you can feed me Sir."

I was gentle with his cock, but I had a hard time to access it with his trousers still on and his underwear in the way.

"Sir could I remove your pants and underwear, I want to do a really good job for you Sir."

He stood up and I removed his pants and underwear, his shoes came off as well so I had full access, I had him lean back and I took his cock in my mouth. I worked his cock, I sucked his balls. I made the man cum far to quickly. He was done but I asked if I could lick his ass, he was flabbergasted, I wanted to put my tongue on his ass what kind of deviant thing was this. First he said no, then Louis told him to let me show him how good it feels.

He leaned on the desk bent over, he told me if I hurt him in any way he would have my head severed from my body. I wish the man was kidding but he really was not, once in place I got behind him and I kissed his ass cheeks, I licked them, then I ran my tongue along his ass crack.

He already was moaning and groaning, when my tongue landed and pushed into his hole, he screamed out, his whole body rigid. His guard at the door burst in to see if he was hurt, he told him to come in and shut the damned door. He told him to pull his cock out and feed Peter, he did as instructed, I ran my tongue all over his ass.

I licked I sucked, I pulled his cock back and sucked his cock, licked his balls then rimmed his hole, he screamed he was close. I turned him and lay him on his desk, his legs in the air, my tongue worked his hole and my mouth sucked his cock and balls. He shot one of the biggest loads I had ever taken, his whole body shuddered.

I sucked every single drop he fed me, I sucked till he pushed me off, his legs came down and he lay there, eyes closed and his body sweating profusely. His eyes finally open he smiled at me, I helped him up and he stood by his desk, I pulled his underwear and his trousers up, I buttoned and zipped him up, making sure he was like he was before we started.

Peter had one in his ass and one in his mouth, the new guard had a nice cock, I would guess about eight, he was close. I asked if I could join them, the warden pushed me to them, I got down on my knees and pulled his cock out of Peter's ass. I had it in my mouth in seconds, he took my head in his hands and he pumped his cock in my mouth.

He screamed out as he ejaculated down my throat, he pumped till he had no more and his cock to sensitive to be touched. Louis fed Peter, and Peter and I stood waiting instructions, the warden sat in his chair I had worn him out. He told Louis to bring us back to our cells but we were to come back when requested, before we walked out I thanked him for this opportunity and looked forward to our next visit.

He smiled at me, I was thanking him and he had just fed me two loads, he had cum like he never had in his entire lifetime. He knew if he had the mojo he would try for another round but his batteries were dry. We were taken back to our cell and told to get clothes on, they had fresh new clean clothes for us to wear, still prison clothes but clean and the smell was incredible.