The Product Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane gets carried away as cameras roll.
3.1k words
4.64
10.4k
12

Part 5 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

***

As Sophie finished blow drying Jane's newly colored hair, Jane finally broke the ongoing silence. Sophie had thought it best to wait for Jane to say something in first. "Sophie, I...I've never done anything like that. I just feel so ashamed. I am so sorry."

"Sorry? You mean you didn't like it" asked Sophie in mock disappointment.

"No...I mean yes...Oh I don't know what I mean. Things have just been going so fast the last couple of days," moaned Jane in exasperation. "I just mean I have never done anything like that before and it frightens me."

Jane looked deep into Sophie's eyes before confessing.

"But mostly it frightened me because I did enjoy it," said Jane as a tear formed in her eye and a smile formed on her face at the same time. Jane continued looking into Sophie's eyes for understanding.

Sophie smiled back.

"Look Jane, as far as I can see, you have been leading a pretty sheltered life, not that there's anything wrong with that, but there is so much more to life," said Sophie reassuringly. "And if you want, it looks like you will have the opportunity to experience as much of life as you want."

With that Sophie leaned over and gave Jane a kiss full on the lips. Their eyes met again, and Jane's lips parted. Sophie kissed Jane passionately this time, letting her tongue explore the inside of Jane's mouth and Jane hers. Jane reached up grabbing Sophie's exposed breasts in each of her hands giving each of them a soft squeeze. "What was happening to her?" Jane wondered.

"Well ladies, it is good to see you've gotten to know one another," said a male voice from the other side of the salon.

It was Kieran. He apparently opened the door and came in without Jane noticing him. How long had he been there, Jane wondered?

"They are all set for the photoshoot, so come along now Jane. Everyone wants to see the new redhead, said Kieran as he led the way. Jane clutched her flimsy robe and followed quickly behind.

Kieran ushered Jane into the sound stage two doors down and it was brightly lit with klieg lights as well as other photo lighting equipment. Both cameramen and George the cinematographer were there as well as the rest of the team. Sophie followed behind.

As always, Deirdre spoke first. "OK we are just going to do some general photography today to get Jane used to the camera and the process. We will take it as slow as we can for you Jane because you are new to this, but normally we operate at a quick pace. Time is money."

"Kieran, what is the first set?"

"Let's use the divan over here. Sophie, can you comb out Jane's hair a bit more and get her in the pink teddy. Nice job with the hair, by the way. Come on now. Chop. Chop. We don't have all day." Kieran was different now. He was obviously used to barking out orders on the set and being obeyed. He appeared to be in his element. He was the master of his well-lit universe.

As the cameramen set up around the divan Sophie started to untie Jane's robe. Jane began to reach up to stop her, but Sophie slapped her hand away giving her a look.

"OK is the lighting set?" said Kieran.

"Yes" replied one of the cameramen.

"OK then Sophie, touch up Jane's makeup and add a little gloss to her nipples. Make sure they match her lips." As Jane stood there stark naked everyone watched as Sophie applied the makeup and then pulled the soft pink teddy that had been selected into place.

"Sophie! The panties! You forgot the panties. No not those, the crotchless ones, that's right. Come on people, let's get focused," Kieran barked.

"OK, now we are ready. Finally! Jane, this is new to you so let me explain what we are doing. We are simulating a photo shoot for one of our many products," said Kieran. "At this point it doesn't matter which one because the product we have chosen for you is entirely different and will assist us in broadening our market in an entirely new direction. The tie-ins and distribution channels are endless. For now, we are going to use this."

Kieran handed Jane a sealed plastic package that contained a gold colored plastic object that looked a lot like a penis. The label proclaimed that it was a lady's best friend.

For some reason it had not finally sunk into Jane's mind until that moment, this company sold adult toys and God knows what else. Jane sprung up and started to leave.

"Where are you going?" shouted Deirdre.

"I'm leaving. I didn't sign up for this. You want me to sell this kind of filth? What will my kids think if they see me selling this stuff?" exclaimed Jane indignantly as she headed for the door. "What will the people at my church think? I can't believe I was so naïve, so stupid, especially after all those lurid questions!"

"Settle down Jane!" shouted Deirdre as she strode forward, closing the space between her and Jane, invading her personal space and cutting off her retreat.

"No one is going to recognize you. Here, look in the mirror. You have red hair now and it is cut short. And beautifully, I might add," shouted Deirdre into Jane's face. "With the makeup, you look like someone entirely different. You look glamourous, not like the dull little Haus Frau who walked in here yesterday."

Deirdre was right in Jane's face now and loaded for bear.

"Besides...do you really think anyone at the church cares now? And why should you," hissed Deirdre cruelly. "Get a grip on yourself and don't blow this opportunity. Get back over there and do exactly, EXACTLY, what Kieran tells you ...NOW!"

Jane shuddered as Deirdre shamed and excoriated her. But as Jane looked in the mirror, she realized that Deirdre was right. She did look different. Much as she might hate to admit it, she looked better. A lot better. She looked desirable for the first time in her life. And besides, she rationalized, the boys would never see these products or the pictures, not if she had anything to do with it.

And the money, how could she turn down the money. She would never be able to find a job that paid this well on her own. And she did not want to embarrass Richard, she rationalized again, after he had gone to so much trouble for her.

Emergency over, Jane moved back to the divan.

"OK are we FINALLY ready now?" said Kieran, obviously annoyed.

Kieran began barking orders rapidly.

"Jane...down on the divan. Open the teddy so it is just covering your nipples. Now please!" barked Kieran. "OK, spread your legs apart slightly and bring your left knee up toward you. That's good" encouraged Kieran. "Now spread your legs a bit more. Good!"

Kieran looked over at Sophie, getting her attention.

"Sophie, the panties have bunched up in the crotch. Please spread them so I can see a little pink. Good. Good," continued Kieran. "Now hand her the gizmo. Jane, hold it down near the top of your panties. Keep your arms wide so you don't block the view of your breasts. Perfect."

The cameras began to snap repeatedly. The two cameramen shot Jane from every possible angle as George continued to videotape the entire scene.

Jane's head was spinning. This was all going way too fast for her liking. She was ambivalent about all of this, but what could she do. Make the best of it, she sadly decided.

Kieran looked to the side to view the images that were starting to appear on the rack of monitors next to him. They had been black earlier, and Jane had not paid them any notice. Now they were filled with the downloaded images from the cameras with shots of Jane from every angle and depth. There were face shots, medium shots of her reclining on the divan and close ups, a lot of close ups.

Jane was looking at the screens now and she could see her erect nipples peeking through the teddy. Others were virtually macro shots of her pussy. Jane could see the gleaming moist pink flesh below the patch of scarlet red hair. Jane found it both appalling and exciting. Was this really her? Was she really doing this?

As Kieran viewed the images on the screen, he knew they had struck gold. The shy, embarrassed, almost naive look on Jane's face was going to sell itself. Innocent and vulnerable, that was what was going to sell. At least if it lasts, he thought cynically.

"OK, next set," yelled Kieran. "Guys, can one of you pull that thing out of the plastic wrapper for Jane and load the batteries?"

One of the Chippendale boys, as Jane thought of them, stepped forward and began opening the package. Jane thought she remembered his name as Todd. As he handed her the device, he asked her if she knew how to use it.

"No," she replied, blushing in embarrassment. "How does it work?"

Todd showed her where the switch was on the bottom and told her that for this session, they probably would not want her to turn it on. He showed her how to control the speed.

"Sophie," it was Kieran again barking orders rapidly. "Get Jane setup again. This time I want the teddy completely off her breasts and knead her nipples a bit. They need to be more erect. That's right. Good."

Jane wanted to protest but knew better now.

"Now readjust the panties. Jane, get your legs back in the proper position again so Sophie can get you ready" ordered Kieran. "OK, knead her breasts one last time to get them nice and perky. Great."

Kieran asked the photographers and videographer if they were ready before proceeding.

"Jane take the vibrator and hold it up to your cheek. Caress it with your left hand and look right into the cameras. Shoot."

The camera flashes began to explode all around Jane almost blinding her. As they snapped Kieran continue to bark orders.

"OK, now hold it up to your mouth and kiss the end of it. Good. Now stick your tongue out and lick it. Great. Now bring it down to your breasts and use it to circle your nipples. Fantastic!" said Kieran, encouraging Jane to perform. "You're doing great Jane. Now bring it down to where it belongs and stroke yourself with it."

Jane hesitated for a moment.

"Now Jane! Now! Rub the damn thing on your pussy. That's what it is for!" snapped Kieran.

Although she found it humiliating, Jane complied. She was so embarrassed she closed her eyes and looked away. As she continued to rub herself, her hands began to tremble, and she accidentally switched the vibrator on. She didn't want to stop and get Kieran mad at her again, so she continued to stroke the outside of her pussy as the vibrator pulsated against her moist and sensitive flesh.

As she moved the golden vibrator back and forth, she unconsciously opened her legs a bit further and the vibrator began to sink into the furrows of her soft pink flesh. She could hear the constant click of the cameras all around her and could sense the flash of the strobes through her tightly closed eyes. Jane's head was spinning. Jane kept her eyes closed and receded into herself.

Kieran was not barking orders anymore. The only sounds were Jane's soft moans, the click of the camera shutters and the faint hum of the vibrator. Jane's hips were rocking back and forth, and she had repositioned her legs even wider apart. From the new position she was able to lift her ass in the air to meet the vibrator on its arc.

She knew everyone was watching now, but she did not care. If anything, that just excited her more. Jane's lust was consuming her. She needed another orgasm. Her body demanded another orgasm. Jane's animal lust consumed her. All Jane cared about now was satisfying her most primitive needs.

Jane did not notice when Kieran motioned the Chippendale boys forward. Her eyes were still tightly shut. She barely noticed when one of them began to suck her left breast and then the other her right breast. She looked down through crazed half opened eyes to see Todd and Paul sucking her entire breasts into their mouths.

She could feel someone's hair tickling her inner thigh as Sophie's mouth joined the vibrator at her pussy. Sophie used her lips to press the vibrator deeper into Jane's hot wet pussy.

Jane surrendered the vibrator to Sophie as she drove it deep into Jane's slippery hole. When Sophie had it into its hilt, she found Jane's clit and drove her studded tongue home. The vibrator accentuated the feeling of the cold metal stud on Jane's clit and now Jane was in a whole new world.

Jane was not thinking anymore, only feeling. She was just an animal completely consumed with the need, the categorical imperative, to satisfy her feral lust. She did not want to think, only to feel and fill her desperate needs.

As Sophie moved away from her dripping pussy and pulled the buzzing toy away, Jane could feel herself being lifted in the air. Todd and Paul were on either side of her now, lifting her off the divan. As they held her up in the air, Sophie peeled away the teddy and quickly pulled the panties off.

Todd slipped onto the divan below Jane and slowly he and Paul placed her directly on Todd's chest. Through half open eyes Jane could see that both men were naked now and their impressively long cocks were firmly erect.

Jane could not wait to have one of them inside of her. Jane wanted them, needed them inside her. Reaching down, Jane grabbed Todd's throbbing prick firmly and guided it toward her hole. God how she wanted it!

Once it was in, Jane lowered herself onto the pulsing cock and began to rock back and forth. Paul was at the head of the divan now and he was holding Jane by either side of her head. When she opened her eyes, she could see the head of his huge penis directly in front of her face, precum dripping from it.

Paul moved his penis back and forth across Jane's lips to make sure she understood what he wanted. Jane looked up with a dreamy expression on her face and opened her mouth as Paul guided his throbbing cock to the back of her mouth.

She had never sucked a cock before, she thought, but she seemed to know what to do. It occurred to her that was strange, but the thought was completely lost as Paul began his quest for the back of her throat.

Jane began to whine softly and struggled to breathe as Paul continued to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. On the other end, Jane's pussy was absolutely on fire. Todd's penis was so much larger than her husband Martin's. It was thick and long, and it was deep inside Jane and she was taking every inch of it and enjoying it.

Jane could feel Sophie's fingers massaging her clit and Todd's balls at the same time. As Sophie moved in closer, she could feel Sophie's tongue as it licked Todd's cock as it slid in and out of her hole. Occasionally, Sophie's stud would find the edge of Jane's pussy near her anus. Each time she did, Jane's pussy would squeeze Todd's cock a little harder.

Jane could feel Sophie's familiar hands now, grabbing each of her ass cheeks as she spread them wide apart. Before she knew it, Sophie had driven her studded tongue deep into Jane's virgin ass. Jane finally reached sensory overload...she exploded. Jane's body began to shudder and shake all over. The orgasm was overpowering.

Both Todd and Paul could sense that she was trying to suck their cocks dry from both ends and they accommodated her, cumming hard in both her holes at the same time. As Sophie moved back, Todd and Paul continued to deposit the last of their cum into Jane's gaping throat and pussy. Jane continued to grasp both men's cocks tightly, not wanting to let them go as she felt their warm cum inside her.

The room was completely silent. The grunts, groans and slurping sounds had been replaced with dead silence. No one wanted to be the first to speak.

Paul removed his now flaccid cock from Jane's mouth and Todd's flagging tool could no longer be held in place by Jane's slippery pussy. As Paul moved away to wipe himself with a towel, Todd gradually slipped from beneath Jane to get to his feet, rolling Jane over on her back on the divan as he did so.

As Jane lay there, still numb from the experience, she moved her head to the side and could see herself reflected on the largest of the screens that was connected to George's video camera. As she watched, he panned in on the cum dripping from her mouth and then her swollen labia with more cum dripping down her thighs and onto the divan and the droplets of cum caught in her flaming red pussy hair.

The camera moved up her body and she could see the mixture of sweat and cum that coated her torso. She could see the outline of the boy's teeth marks around her breasts. Finally, the camera zoomed in on Jane's face and captured the look of crazed lust that still filled her eyes. The camera zoomed in closer on Jane's eyes and as they looked back at her through the large screen, magnified to many times their size, it frightened her, and she was overwhelmed with a desire to run.

The flight instinct had completely grabbed hold of her. She jumped from the divan and ran as fast as she could out the door, down the hallway and back to her room. The next thing she knew, she was lying face down on the bed and crying hysterically, before eventually falling into a fitful sleep.