The Product Ch. 06

Story Info
Submissive Jane submits to dominatrix.
2.3k words
4.52
8.4k
10
0

Part 6 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

*****

"I thought you said you were going to take this slow?" said Richard, who had just arrived.

"We were," said Deirdre, "we had no intention of letting things go this far today. That girl has a lot of pent up sexual angst that is trying to get out. Thank God we captured it all on video."

"The footage is gold," agreed George.

"Where is she now?" interjected Richard.

"She cried herself to sleep upstairs in her room. I thought I would leave her alone for a while," said Deirdre. "We have a couple of hours before we have to leave for the airport."

"Fine, but you need to know what kind of mental state she is in before we put her on the plane with the flight crew," said Richard.

"OK, I'll take care of it. I think I know exactly how to handle the situation," said Deirdre smiling. "Jane seems to enjoy the feminine touch. And her psych test was revealing."

"You're the psychologist," replied Richard with a knowing smile. "I wouldn't wait. You may need the whole time and we can't be late. That private plane is damned expensive per hour."

Richard double checked the time on his Rolex.

"And by the way, make sure the cameras are running. We wouldn't want to miss any good footage," said Richard as he looked at Deirdre admiringly. "You still eat the camera better than anyone."

-----

Jane was still fast asleep as Deirdre entered the room. As she approached the bed, Jane stirred slightly and rolled over on her other side. Deirdre sat down on the edge of the bed and began to stroke Jane's back gently. As she did, Jane awoke and began to sob quietly.

"Are you OK, kitten?" asked Deirdre in her most comforting voice.

"I'm just so ashamed. I was just completely out of control. I never thought I could be such a harlot."

"Jane, you're not a harlot," said Deirdre with a smile, stifling a chuckle at such an archaic term, "You're just a woman who has finally discovered that she has needs and you're taking care of them."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed by your sexuality," continued Deidre understandingly. "Although, I might take it a little slower in the future, if I were you. I've got to admit, that was really something today. I thought I had seen it all and you really had me going too. It was amazing. The camera loves you."

Jane moved closer to Deirdre, resting Jane's head on her lap. Deirdre stroked Jane's hair and allowed her other hand to find Jane's right breast, stroking her nipple with circular motions with her index finger. "Jane, we can't afford to have you get out of control again. Do you want me to help you with that?

Jane shook her head yes in Deirdre's lap.

"Good then," said Deirdre firmly. Her voice had changed; it was no longer comforting, it was demanding. "From now on you must do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

Jane shuddered as she heard the loud crack of Deirdre's hand and the pain burn into her right ass cheek.

"Do you understand?" demanded Deirdre. Jane shook her head, just as the second blow was administered, this time harder.

"Do you understand? Speak when you are spoken to and the only answer I want to hear is yes!" barked Deirdre. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes. Please don't hit me again," sobbed Jane in confusion.

"Good then, if you do exactly what I say not only will you enjoy our time together, but it will make our work a lot easier," said Deirdre as she pinched Jane's nipple, making her cry out. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes," yelped Jane in reply.

"OK, then," ordered Deirdre. "Get in the shower and clean yourself up."

As Jane padded off to the shower, Deirdre looked up to the mirror on the wall behind her and mouthed the words "are you rolling" as she smiled into the mirror.

"What the hell is she up to?" said Richard from the other side of the full-length mirror."

"I don't know, but knowing Deirdre, it will be film worthy," said George.

As Jane was finishing her shower Deirdre opened one of the mirrored panels on the wall in the bedroom. Hanging inside were whips and crops and various other bondage paraphernalia, including cuffs and other restraints.

"What the hell is she doing? Doesn't she know we have to be on a plane in an hour?" said Richard with some frustration.

"Deirdre knows what she is doing. Don't worry about it," was George's calm response.

When Deirdre heard the water shut off, she grabbed a black hood from the shelf inside the hidden compartment and walked toward the bathroom. As she did, she let the dressing gown she was wearing drop to the floor. Deirdre reached the bathroom just as Jane was finishing drying her hair with a towel.

As Jane looked up in the mirror, she could see Deirdre in the doorway. Deirdre was wearing a leather thong and bra, with her nipples protruding from the open front. Both leather pieces were studded with sharp stainless-steel pikes. Deirdre had let her raven hair down out of the bun, and it cascaded over her shoulders. Jane could feel the warmth coming back between her legs. Deirdre looked both wicked and stunningly beautiful.

"Jane you're keeping me waiting and I don't like to be kept waiting. Get over here and turn around. Quicker! I don't have all day. Get over here and turn around." Jane had been confused by Deirdre's change in behavior, but she did not want to screw things up any further. When Jane did as she was told Deirdre finished drying her hair and her back and then her ass.

"Now turn around and face me," said Deirdre as she finished drying Jane's shoulders, then her breasts and stomach and finally her pussy. As Deirdre slid the towel between Jane's legs Jane spread them wider, taking a deep breathe to calm herself. Jane was not going to take any chances, she was determined to control her urges.

"Good girl," complimented Deirdre. "You're learning. As a matter of fact, from now on you may only have an orgasm when I give you permission. Do you understand?"

Jane immediately said yes without even thinking. She really did not understand why, but she felt compelled to please Deirdre.

"Good. Now do you know what kind of outfit this is?" asked Deirdre.

"I think I saw one in a magazine once. Isn't it called a dominators outfit?" replied Jane.

Deirdre's smile betrayed her as she quickly narrowed her eyes as she got back into character. "Dominatrix outfit Jane. And who wears a dominatrix's outfit Jane?"

"Well I don't know..." before she could get another word out Deirdre had reached over and twisted Jane's left nipples violently. "Down on your knees, NOW!"

Jane got on her knees immediately even as her shriek of pain became whimpering.

"This is what the master wears. I am your new master and you will do whatever I tell you from now on. You already agreed to that, remember?" said Deirdre sternly.

"Yes, yes!" cried Jane as Deirdre abused her nipple even more violently.

Jane wanted to cry, but she was in shock at the way Deirdre was treating her. Jane's eyes were shut tight trying to deal with the pain that was throbbing in her breast. What was happening? Before she could answer herself, Deirdre had an answer for her.

Suddenly Jane was in total darkness. The black hood had been pulled over her head and pulled tight around her neck.

"Hold your hands high over your head and don't lower them unless I tell you to. Now follow me," demanded Deirdre as she grabbed Jane's other nipple and led the way into the bedroom.

"Kneel," barked Deirdre. "You were an awfully bad girl today and you almost upset all of our plans for you. I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen again. Do you understand?"

"Yes," was Jane's frightened response.

Jane could hear Deirdre just a few feet away and could hear the jingling of what sounded like chains. The next thing Jane felt was the cold metal of handcuffs being applied to her wrists. Jane was shaking now and crying openly. My God! Was she going to be killed? She started to lower her hands and suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her right buttock, but it was not Deirdre's hand. "I said keep your arms up. Do you understand?"

"Yes," was the reply, followed by another immediate blow to Jane's right buttock.

"Yes what?" demanded Deirdre.

"I don't..." Jane's scream replaced her words as she received another lash.

"Yes what? Who am I?" snarled Deirdre.

"Yes master" Jane whimpered in reply.

"That's better. From now on the only words I want to hear from you, unless I give you permission to speak, are Yes Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," was Jane's immediate response.

"Excellent, you may make a good slave yet," said Deirdre triumphantly.

Jane could hear Deirdre moving across the room again and could hear more jangling chains. Now the feel of cold metal was surrounding Jane's waist.

"You may lower your hands now slave," said Deirdre.

As Jane did so Deirdre locked the handcuffs to the front of the chain around Jane's waist.

"We are about to leave for the airport, and we will be traveling for several hours. During the trip I expect you to do exactly as I say. If you do not, you will be punished very severely. Do you understand?" said Deirdre gravely.

"Yes Master," said Jane in a whimper.

"Do you have any questions? You may speak." said Deirdre

"Where are we going?" asked Jane before she heard and felt the crack!

"You mean where are we going master?" corrected Deirdre.

"Where are we going, Master?" asked Jane haltingly as she tried to deal with the pain of the latest blow.

"Slaves don't need to know where they are going. But I can tell you we will be there for at least a couple of weeks. It is in the desert and we will be meeting Dr. Contreras there," said Deirdre. "We will be at a very secluded ranch with nothing for miles around and you will be able to swim and get plenty of sun at the large pool. You should enjoy yourself. You should thank your master for being so kind to you. Do you thank your master?"

"Yes, thank you master." said Jane meekly.

"Good. Now stand up and we can get ready to go." commanded Deirdre.

Jane heard the rattling of chains again and felt one being dropped around her neck.

Deirdre grasped the leash as she led Jane from the room. Naked except for the hood, Jane cautiously followed behind Deirdre. They rode the elevator down to the first floor and Deirdre lead Jane into the main corridor.

It was cold. Jane could feel the cold air wafting across her body. The outer door must be open, she thought. Deirdre yanked the chain lightly and said, "Knell here and do not move until l get back."

Jane knelt there in complete darkness shivering from the cold air. How long would she have to stay there on the cold floor, she worried.

Deirdre disappeared into the adjacent room. The rest of the team was there waiting for her. They all smiled as she entered.

"Just like the old days, Mistress Morrigan has returned!" said George. Everyone laughed.

"Don't get your hopes up boys. I don't plan on coming out of retirement," said Deirdre sarcastically.

As Deirdre spoke, she put on the clothing that she had left out on her overnight bag, dressing quickly.

As she dressed Richard came over. "At first I was worried, but that was pure genius."

"It made sense," said Deirdre, "she has a submissive personality, especially if she put up with that zero Martin for all those years. I can't understand why I didn't see it sooner. I didn't see it until I read her profile."

Deirdre finished dressing and stood up.

"We shouldn't have any problems with her from now on. As a matter of fact, this actually plays really well into our overall game plan for her. This girl's libido is off the charts. From now on we need get her close, but not let her have any orgasms," said Deirdre. "We need to get her as ramped up as possible and not let her have any release. When we get to pay day, it will pay off in spades."

Both Deirdre and Richard laughed at the unintended double entendre. Spades indeed, they both thought.

"OK everyone," Deirdre said, "Jane is out in the hallway. No one is to talk with her or interact with her. From now on, Jane is my slave. That is not to say that we can't share her on the way to the desert on the airplane, but you have to ask me first and she needs to hear you asking me."

Deirdre looked around, making sure everyone was listening.

"When I give you permission, then you can have your way with her. One more thing, you can fuck her brains out, but no orgasms for her. That's extremely important," emphasized Deirdre. "We want her all amped up when we get to D-Day. We've already paid for the satellite time and that is a hard schedule that can't be changed."

"OK boss" was the group response.

"You mean Master," said Richard. Everyone laughed.