The Product Ch. 07

Story Info
Jane joins mile-high club with a gang bang.
3.3k words
4.53
8.6k
5

Part 7 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

As they ambled down the corridor Deirdre walked ahead and picked up Jane's leash. "Move slave. It's time to go."

As they approached the open door it got colder and colder. Jane had goosebumps all over her naked skin. Everyone else was wearing jackets to protect themselves from the cold as they walked out to the waiting vans with their bags. Deirdre stepped up into the back door of the first van. Grabbing Jane's arms, she helped Jane step up into the van without banging her shins on the vehicle's metal frame. "Sit on the floor slave. The seats are for the others."

As Deirdre and Jane sat in the van, the rest of the team finished loading all the equipment and luggage in the panel truck behind them. The cameramen would drive the panel truck and the product team would ride in the van with Deirdre and Jane, with Todd driving.

The van was outfitted with plush seats on both sides. As the team sat down Jane was thankful the doors were finally closed as she sat shivering in the middle of the floor continuing to weep softly as she contemplated her fate. Everyone settled in for the ride to the airport. As they got out onto the freeway Deirdre reminded Todd, "No tickets."

"No shit," was Todd's response, looking back at their chained and hooded naked slave. Todd had no desire to replace Jane's sweet ass with his own at the county jail.

George was sitting directly across from Deirdre. When they finally made eye contact George gave Deirdre a questioning look and nodded down toward Jane. George never got to participate, since he was always behind a camera. Deirdre smiled back nodding her head yes.

"Slave, turn around," commanded Deirdre.

Jane shimmied around clanking her chains as she went. Deirdre reached around Jane's head and opened the Velcro snap located at the mouth of the hood.

"Slave! Worship the cock that is about to be generously provided you," ordered Deirdre.

George's pants were already down around his ankles and his cock was at full staff. Although it was not impressive by the standards of the other men in the van, George's prowess was on the other end of the camera.

Even with the flap open, Jane could not see anything. It was not until George grabbed the back of the hood and guided Jane's mouth to his cock that she could finally see the head, just as he pushed it into her open mouth.

"Don't embarrass me slave. Do a good job. Suck that cock dry and don't soil my carpeting. Swallow every drop," ordered Deirdre.

Jane went to work on George's cock with a great deal of encouragement from George. He was fucking her face with reckless abandon. It did not take long. George never even got as far as exploring Jane's throat. Jane could feel the cum pumping in George's pulsing cock and she swallowed as quickly as she could, trying to keep up with the sticky paste.

Jane swallowed every mouthful as it spurted from George's cock. Jane sucked the remaining cum from the head of George's cock and then licked the cum from his shaft and the cum that was dripping from the corner of her mouth. Jane sat back on her haunches, breathing deeply.

"Good work slave. That was an excellent job. With very little training you are proving to be an excellent cock sucker. After a couple of weeks more practice you'll be ready for the big time." Deirdre looked around and everyone was laughing quietly.

They had arrived at the private airport and quickly pulled into the hanger. Richard got out of the van first and went over to meet with the pilots. As he kept them occupied Deirdre pulled some sweatpants on Jane and a hoodie over her head. The group walked toward the airplane ramp, keeping Jane on the opposite side from the pilots' view. Richard kept the pilots busy until Jane was safely on the plane and sequestered in the rear private compartment.

Like the van, the back compartment had seating all the way around, forming nearly a complete oval. Deirdre led Jane to the middle of the room and told her to sit down on the floor. Jane was a quick learner and she already knew the drill. Jane lurched when she felt the riding crop brush up against her back, but Deirdre was only stroking her. "You have been a particularly good slave thus far. Until we get in the air, I don't want to hear a sound from you."

"Stand up," order Deirdre as she pulled the hoodie from Jane. Deirdre removed the sweatpants as well. Again, Jane lurched at the touch of the riding crop on her bare bottom. Deirdre rubbed it across Jane's bottom until she found the space between her legs. After removing the sweatpants, Jane was on all fours. Deirdre stroked Jane's pussy with the narrow crop as Jane lifted her ass to meet the leather. Deirdre began lightly slapping Jane's moist pussy with the crop, teasing her with each light blow.

Deirdre could tell that Jane was getting close as Jane's breathing became heavier. With one loud crack, Jane felt the pain singe her right buttock.

"Remember slave, I told you, no orgasms unless I say so," admonished Deirdre. "Now get your ass on the floor."

Jane was beside herself. She had been so close. The truth be told, she had enjoyed being a slave thus far. When she used to masturbate, her fantasies were often about being held hostage and being ravished. Jane sat quietly, excited about what might happen to her next.

The guys had loaded all the equipment in the front of the plane and the entire staff made their way to the rear compartment for the trip to Arizona. Everyone found their seats and strapped in. Deirdre helped Jane from the floor and put her in the seat next to her, putting the hood back on Jane, and strapped her in for takeoff.

As they whisked down the runway and lifted off Jane felt a rush at the unexpected liftoff. Jane wondered if she would be allowed to sit there for the rest of the trip. As they gained altitude and made the turn back toward the east, Jane sat back in the seat and relaxed briefly, lost in her thoughts.

Jane could hear the conversations going on around her. Deirdre was talking to Richard about the video they had already shot and how Jane seemed to be eating the camera. The cameramen were talking techno stuff, before their conversation eventually turned to how much they would like a piece of Jane's ass.

Tom, Kieran, and George were discussing the shooting schedule for the next day and strategizing about what they could do on the days when they would have to go dark. They finally decided they would spend the time in the editing room and work their way through the video and stills they already had. Jane could not understand how the few minutes of video that had been shot in the studio could take so long, but then, she really did not know anything about this business.

Jane was relaxed now and when Richard asked Deirdre if Jane liked Jane's new hair styling and color, without thinking Jane blurted out, "Yes I think the color matches my skin really well. I'm really happy with it."

The next thing Jane knew she had been tugged roughly by the chain around her neck and went sprawling on the floor of the cabin. Jane knew what was next and she did not have to wait very long. The crack of the riding crop and the burning sensation were almost simultaneous. Jane screamed loudly. That was the hardest Deirdre had hit her yet. As Jane got up on all fours she was greeted with another stroke, this time even harder. "I told you slave, not a sound."

"Do you understand slave? Shake your head if you understand." said Deirdre harshly.

Jane shook her head furiously, not wanting any more punishment. Jane thought that she might have to rethink how much fun this was just as the next lash came, and then another. Jane started whimpering with sounds that were barely audible. One lash came after another until Jane collapsed to the cabin floor. Jane lay there whimpering for what seemed like hours, even though it was only a few minutes. She was thankful that the lashing was over.

Deirdre grabbed the hood and yanked Jane's head up to her mouth. "I told you to be a good slave. I guess I was just too lenient with you. I won't make that mistake again."

Now Jane could hear Deirdre talking to someone in a low voice at the opposite end of the cabin. She heard the door open and close and then open and close again a few minutes later. Deirdre stood Jane up and moved her over into the corner. She could hear something being rolled out on the floor. She could also hear the murmur of conversation from the opposite corner of the room. As she was trying to make out the conversation Jane suddenly felt a familiar set of hands rubbing oil into her skin.

Sophie rubbed the oil into every inch of Jane's body to the point where Sophie's hands just slid from one spot to another. Sophie was leading Jane back to the center of the cabin now, but she no longer felt the carpet under her bare feet. She was on plastic and it made a crunching noise as she walked across it to the center of the cabin.

Jane could feel the handcuffs being released from the chain around her waist. Her hands were being lifted above her head. These were no longer Sophie's hands, they were larger stronger hands and they were handling her roughly. The handcuffs were reattached above her head and she was left to hang there momentarily. Jane could feel ropes being attached to her ankles and tied tight. The ropes were smooth and were being pulled apart as her legs were spread wide. Jane was almost airborne now.

Jane's heart was racing. She had never expected this. This was not part of any of her fantasies. Her body was shaking in fear. She could not imagine what was going to happen to her next. She did not want to know.

Deirdre whispered into Jane's ear, her voice so soft that Jane had to strain to make out the words, but her tone was menacing. "I told you slave, that disobedience would be dealt with harshly. Now you are going to find out just how harshly. You have no one to blame but yourself for what is about to happen to you."

Deirdre removed the hood in one motion. Jane's eyes struggled in the bright lights. There were photographic umbrellas set up all around the edge of the cabin. Jane's eyes slowly adjusted to the bright lights and she could see the blue tarp beneath her.

She could also see that her handcuffs were attached to a chain connected to one of the cargo hooks overhead. As she looked down, she could see that the ropes her ankles were attached to were tied off to similar hooks in the bottom corners of the cabin underneath the seating.

As Jane looked straight forward, she was surprised by what she saw. Except for George, who was manning the camera that was shining the brightest of the lights in her face, all the men were wearing black hoods and were completely naked. Like Jane, the men had oiled their bodies and to a man, they all had raging hardons. Most of them were stroking their cocks with their oily hands keeping themselves fully hard.

"You have the biggest cock, I want you on the bottom," said Deirdre as she grabbed the prodigious cock and ushered him forward. "Trust me Jane, you'll have a hard time taking it all. I do."

Deirdre grabbed the next cock. "I want you out in front." And as she grabbed the third cock, "you get to bring up the rear. I know you have been coveting that ass for an awfully long time. The rest of you can wait your turns, but let's keep up the pace, we only have an hour and a half before we have to buckle back in for the landing."

"After this, you'll never disobey me again," Deirdre stepped forward one last time and leaned over to whisper again in Jane's ear. Deirdre smiled as she looked at Jane's horror-stricken face.

"Boys, she is all yours," said Deirdre as she moved to the side where she would have a front row seat.

Jane's body was shaking like a leaf now. As Tom moved forward, he laid down on the tarp underneath Jane's outstretched legs. Deirdre tossed one of the cameramen the keys to the cuffs and he unlocked Jane's hands with each of the cameramen grabbing her by one of her wrists tightly, stretching her arms away from her body.

Slowly they lowered Jane toward the massive cock that awaited her as she shook uncontrollably, fearing the massive prick would tear her apart. Tom had really pumped it up with his own hand job. He held it up with his right hand waiting for the cameramen to impale Jane on it. Todd's had been longer, but Tom's was massively thick. Jane's pussy began to quiver as she was lowered toward it.

As she could feel the head of the monstrous cock penetrating the layers of flesh on the outside of her pussy, she had to look away. There was Deirdre sitting there with an evil smile mouthing the words. "Don't ever disobey me again."

By the time Jane's cunt had swallowed the first two inches of the huge cock she felt like she was being split in half. Each inch brought even greater pain. By the time Tom's cock was halfway in it was just too much and Jane screamed out.

Deirdre turned to Kieran, "Get a cock in her mouth before she has the pilots back here." Kieran grabbed Jane by the hair and forced his cock in her mouth. He wasted no time in working his cock to the back of her mouth and began the pleasurable job of exploring the further reaches of Jane's throat.

Tom was almost all the way in now and Jane's ass was quivering uncontrollably from the pain of the massive cock. As Tom was finally in up to the hilt he paused for a moment and then began a piston like motion, driving his cock deep into Jane at a rapid pace.

Were it not for Kieran's cock in Jane's mouth, her screams of pain could have been heard back in Los Angeles. The more Jane screamed however, the more the vibrations engorged Kieran's cock as he stroked in and out of her gaping mouth.

"OK, it's time to man the caboose and get this train really rolling," said Deirdre. Jane's eyes got really wide as she realized what was going to happen to her next. Her screams muffled by Kieran's cock, Jane struggled to free her hands, but the cameramen held them firmly. As Richard stepped up behind Jane, she could feel him slapping his cock against her asshole.

Jane was squeezing her ass as tight as she could, but the more she did so, the worse Tom's cock hurt in her already stretched pussy. Richard slapped his cock against Jane's asshole again. When that did not work, he slapped her ass hard repeatedly on both side with each hand.

Out of the corner of her eye Jane could see Deirdre moving in her direction. Sure enough, the riding crop cracked against her bare ass.

"Loosen up Jane." Deirdre commanded. Crack. "Loosen it up."

Now two more quick and forceful lashes to Jane's already inflamed ass. With that she surrendered, and Richard quickly began to force his enormous cock up Jane's tight virgin anus.

Jane's whole body was shaking uncontrollably now. Jane's was just one raw nerve ending. Jane's breathing was becoming labored and there was no fight left. The cameramen no longer had to keep Jane's arms stretch out, her arms had gone limp. Both cameramen wrapped her fingers around their cocks, and she was meekly jerking them off. Jane was completely defeated.

As the three men got close to finishing, each pulled out. Jane collapsed to the tarp and the cameramen released her ankles from the restraints. They rolled Jane over and as they stood over her, continued to stroke their cocks. They each shot their load in her face as she lay there flailing around on the tarp like a caught fish.

As Tom, Kieran and Richard moved to the bathroom in the back of the cabin to clean themselves and get ready to land, the cameramen, and the Chippendale boys took their place. For the next hour each of them took turns, with each of them taking a trip around the world. By the time that the plane was ready to land everyone had cleaned up, the equipment was put away. Jane had been cleaned up by Sophie since Jane could barely stand on her own now and was nearly catatonic.

Jane had receded into her own world, completely detached from reality. As she sat on her seat next to Deirdre, she continued to quiver, whining softly to herself as she rocked back and forth. Deirdre had sat down next to her and in a soft voice whispered, "are you going to be a good girl now?"

Jane could not respond but shook her head yes and you could hear her moan "ah huh" repeatedly as she continued to rock back and forth.

"I know you can be a good girl. So tomorrow we can start fresh," said Deirdre soothingly. "As long as you do exactly as I say you will be treated well. Now go to sleep until the plane lands."

When the plane landed in Scottsdale there was no reason to hood Jane again, she was fast asleep. Sophie dressed her in the hoodie and sweatpants again and the cameramen carried her off the plane and to the waiting vehicles. There were three SUVs to get them to the ranch. It would be a couple hours of tough driving before they arrived. Jane was on the back seat of one of the SUVs with her head resting in Sophie's lap.

Jane drifted in and out of consciousness on the trip to the ranch, with the bumpy road occasionally stirring her awake. Sophie would stroke her hair until she returned to her fitful sleep. Occasionally Jane could hear Deirdre and Richard talking in the front seat.

"Was that really necessary?" she heard Richard asking Deirdre.

"Maybe not, but she needed to learn a lesson. Besides did you see the video that George captured? The guy is a genius. Poor lighting and on a moving plane! I think the bad lighting actually worked in our favor it makes the entire episode look even more horrific than it was, and it was pretty horrific, downright gothic. Remember, we won't be able to shoot anything after tomorrow and we'll be dark for several days."

"Yeah," said Richard, "I suppose you're right. But we have to go a little easier on her tomorrow. And no more yanking on her nipples or abusing her breasts. That could really set us back and we can't afford that."

Jane was still disoriented and did not understand half of what they were talking about, but she was glad to hear her day tomorrow would be easier, as she drifted back to sleep again.