All Comments on 'The Product Ch. 07'

by JacksonBentley

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the best I have read, and considering that many more chapters are yet to come, it has a lot of promise. I felt that the story was moving a little too fast since Jane went back to her room and lay crying on the bed. There are places where I felt you could have filled with more details and told us what went on in Jane's mind. Jane's fantasy as revealed in this chapter gives an interesting twist. Can't wait to read more of her adventures at the ranch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was horrific. I will never read anything on this site again. What is erotic about a woman orchestrating a terrifying gang-rape on a frankly rather simple-minded woman who hasn't figured out she's being exploited? Her reaction is a little UNDERstated, but should tell you that you've gone way too f-ing far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonBentley@JacksonBentley
My apologies. Chapter 40 and the Epilogue of my story The Product will be delayed. I recently became ill and I don't have ready access to a computer, nor the energy to focus on writing or editing. I will complete the story as soon as I possibly can. Again, my apologies. B...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES