The Prophesied Maiden Ch. 03

Story Info
The Elder reveals his plans for the Prophesied Maiden.
2k words
4.22
15.9k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is a continuation of the Prophesied Maiden. Please read the previous chapters. It contains nonconsentual scenes.*

*

Chapter 3

I had been given one day's rest. One of the maidens from the other night had returned and washed me delicately all over. The effects of the serum had lasted even a day later, with her gentle swipes across my pussy and my breasts causing my pussy to dampen. I begged her to release me, promised her whatever she wanted, threatened her even but she merely smiled and blessed me as the Prophesied Maiden. These people are all crazy, I thought. But I needed my strength back before I could fight them and make my escape. So I ate the food they gave me, warily, always aware that it could have even more serum inside. Luckily it didn't seem to have any, so I was safe from my own uncaged desire.

As I turned myself in to sleep for the night, my cheeks flamed at how much I had enjoyed the sex. I could lie and say I was being forced, that it was all the serum. But I knew that was only part of it. I was drawn to the Elder in a way I couldn't describe. His dark, wanton looks, his possessive touch that lit me on fire. I wanted to not want him, but I craved him at the same time.

I snorted, trying to snap myself out of it. This is just freaking Stockholm's Syndrome, I thought. I rolled over, ignoring my dirty thoughts.

I woke up with an odd minty taste in my wide-open mouth, and a heavy presence at my back. I smacked my lips, trying to get rid of the flavour and slowly becoming aware of an arm around my waist and my nakedness. Pretty sure I was wearing a shirt when I went to sleep...

"Hello pet," a dark rumble at my ear. My pussy clenched in response.

I tried to move away quickly but the arm kept me flush to his chest. He gripped one of my tits tight in his hand. I could feel a growing hardness between my legs. I whimpered softly.

"Did you think I had forgotten about you?" the Elder crooned, trailing his spare hand down the length of my body. My mind scrambled, focusing on the tingling sensation of his hands. No! Elbow him, turn around and punch him, whatever you need to do to--

"I'll bet you're wondering why that feels so good," he murmured, now moving his skilled fingers closer to my throbbing pussy. I gasped aloud, closing my eyes, hoping he would go closer whilst also dreading it.

"I've been in the lab while you've been recovering," his fingers trailed across my lips, sending a shudder through me. "I've figured out how to make the serum into a single dissolvable sheet, much like a mint. Even better, it's more potent and lasts longer." I could feel his grin as he finally dipped his finger into my aching folds. "So we have all day to play, my pet."

I was already soaked for him. I groaned as he languished in my pussy lips, running my wetness back and forth across my clit. Every swipe sent sparks of desire shooting through my body, and my pussy clenched hungrily on emptiness. I was already close to coming and he had barely started. I breathed heavily, and grabbed his hand to press harder on my clit.

"Please," I begged.

He growled in response. "Please, who?"

"Please, Daddy," I cried.

He moved suddenly, gripping my wrists and wrapping them in silky bondage above my head, tying it to the headboard.

"I want to touch you," I pouted.

"You will, my pet. You'll be my little cum slave and take everything that I give you," he settled back down behind me. "But for now, I'm going to take it slow and enjoy this pussy for as long as I want."

He dipped his finger into my dripping pussy and I writhed under his touch. He spread my wetness across my clit, and the deep clenching in my pussy grew stronger. He began rubbing his cock between my legs in my slickness before sliding in achingly slowly. I felt every delicious inch open me wide as I lifted my leg to accommodate him.

"Ohhhh yes," I gasped. "More, please Daddy."

He groaned his approval and began sliding languidly in and out of me while gently teasing my clit. The fullness in my pussy made me slicker, my wetness helping him slide in and out with ease.

The Elder groaned in approval as I clenched around him. "You're so tight, my pet. It's like you were made for my cock. You like this don't you?" he asked, thrusting in hard before removing himself slowly. I gasped sharply and it ended on a moan.

"Yes Daddy," I breathed. I thrust my pussy into his hand; his gentle touches on my clit were too soft.

"Oh, you want more, do you my pet?" he crooned. The hand that was touching my clit moved to clutch my left breast hard, as leverage so he could start pounding into my pussy from behind.

The angle was so good. My orgasm starting rising inside me so suddenly, the explosions throughout my body stronger than before. His thick cock filled me with every stroke, touching me deep inside.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me with your cock, do me harder!" I begged. A few more thrusts and he moved his hand suddenly to my clit, barely touching it. I exploded, screaming for my Daddy, clenching hard on his cock while he slowed his barrage. As I was coming down from my high he moved out of me, causing me to whimper.

"Oh pet, don't you worry, there's more where that came from," he grinned, smacking my ass as he rolled me to my stomach. With my hands still bound to the bedframe, he pulled me back onto my knees so my ass was presenting to him.

"Would you like Daddy to take this ass too, my pet?" I heard the Elder from behind. Waves of pleasure rolled through me at the thought but all I could do was whimper. He entered me from behind in one sharp thrust. He groaned in appreciation.

"Mmm, back home, where my cock belongs. Let's start with a finger, shall we?" I heard a smack as he sucked a finger; I felt the wetness slide between my cheeks. The sensations were so new it sent skitters of pleasure rolling through my body. The Elder slid his wet finger into my ass slowly, helping me get used to the girth while he continued to fuck me achingly slowly. I closed my eyes and drowned in the sensations; his thick cock filling me while I was being filled in another way.

"Please," I moaned. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, just more. The Elder chuckled darkly, the sound clenching my stomach. He knew what hold he had over me. I wanted to deny him, wanted to push him away. But I wanted his cock and his dark words so much more.

He gently inserted another finger, and I gasped at the new twinge of pain. He never stopped his slow onslaught of my pussy, giving me the chance to catch up on all the feelings. He bent over my body and pinched a nipple, causing me to gasp.

"Ready, my pet? Ready for me to pound every hole you have? Ready for your Daddy to teach you who you belong to?" The Elder whispered darkly.

"Yes," I breathed, "take me, please Daddy."

He immediately removed his fingers and gripped my hips, pounding my pussy hard. I heard his grunts behind me but could only take his poundings.

"This is for the Brotherhood. The Lighted One will be my heir, and you will bring it forth," he gasped between thrusts. Vague and distant warning bells went off in my head but all I could focus on was his delicious girth pounding me. He gripped my hair and fucked me harder.

"Won't you, my pet? Say you will be my little fuck pet. Say you will take it whenever your Daddy gives it. Say it," he ground out, his thighs slapped hard on my ass cheeks.

"Yes," I groaned. "Yes Daddy."

He thrust hard and long and sheathed himself fully inside me as he came, warmth from his cum spreading inside me.

He immediately pulled out his cock. I whimpered at the loss, but was cut off by his wet cock entering my other hole. I gasped again at the pressure. "Wait--"

"This body belongs to me, and you will take what I give you" he demanded as he thrust full inside me. I cried out, the sudden pain and pressure a surprise. He swiped two fingers across my sticky pussy and held them to my mouth.

"Take your Daddy's cum, my pet. Honour my cum and lick it all up," the Elder said, and shoved the two fingers in my mouth. I sucked obediently on his fingers as he began gently thrusting in and out of my ass.

"God you feel so tight. I could live here forever in your holes," he breathed. I moaned around his finger, a flame of pleasure fanning out from where his cock was buried in my ass.

He continued to fuck my ass, more gently than my pussy but I knew it was only a matter of time. The Elder liked to fuck hard and rough. He removed his fingers from my mouth and began gently touching my clit. I mewled as I felt how deep he was touching me with his cock and the feeling of my clit finally getting more attention.

The Elder began thrusting harder in and out of my ass, but the gently touch on my clit was all I needed to send me spiralling into another orgasm. I screamed in pleasure, and he fucked me roughly until he came in my ass. Breathing heavily, he removed himself from my ass. I felt cum dribble out of both my holes.

He gently removed the bindings and rolled me over. He hovered over me and kissed me hard on the mouth, gripping my breast tight in his hand. It made my pussy clench again. Wow, this serum was much stronger.

Pulling away from our embrace, the Elder swiped a thumb over my lips and grinned lasciviously.

"Next time, this mouth is mine," he claimed. He moved off the bed and began putting on a robe that had been laid over a chair.

"But in the meantime, you will be wed to Brother Adrian. We need to be sure the Lighted One has seeded in your womb. Of course, Brother Adrian knows that you need to continue your sessions with me. He thinks I am indoctrinating you into the Brotherhood," the Elder winked at me. My stomach dropped.

"Wh-what? I don't want to be married," I stammered. Somewhere deep in my mind the alarm bells clanged louder.

The Elder tsked me and moved between my legs. "But then my pet," he said as he swiped his tongue across my swollen clit, causing me to moan unexpectedly, "then you wouldn't be able to keep being fucked by your Daddy. Your pussy was made for my cock. Don't you think?" he began suckling my clit harder and all I wanted was for him to keep going.

"Uh, ahh, ok Daddy," I breathed, closing my eyes and enjoying the delicious sensations, "whatever you want." I gripped his hair and pulled him closer. He chuckled, then started licking my clit harder.

"After all," he murmured, running his lips over my clit, "you are the Prophesied Maiden. And the Lighted One will be my heir. You're not going anywhere." He suckled my clit harder and my toes curled in pleasure.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, my climax rising by the second. I began humping his face, wanting more.

"Come for your Daddy," he said, and I exploded on his lips. As the stars began to fade, I saw him wipe his mouth then lean over and kiss me.

"Good pet," the Elder said, and left me as I fell asleep.