The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we'll meet out here for one final simple thing. Go to your spots. Good. now husbands, go to the door on your right. Walk in and close it.

"Hi. Alex right? I'm Sean. So what do you think?"

"I'm so fired up I'm ready to jump somebody's bones, anybody's bones right now. I don't know though. I think my husband's going to say no and bail."

"Really? My wife's been pretty quiet about it. Guess I'll find out how she feels at the end of the rotation."

"Yea. Guess we'll find out."

"Hi, Kate, I'm Nate. Kate and Nate." She laughed. "So what do you think?"

"I'm pretty sure I want no part of this. I don't want other guys pawing all over me. I just want my husband. That's enough for me. The fact that he wants to do this makes me feel like a failure. Like I'm not enough. That I'm doing something wrong. I guess I'll try a few things, but no way am I having sex, of any kind, with anyone but him.

"Darn, Kate. That's exactly how I feel. She says our sex life is great. But then she needs someone else to fulfill her dreams! I don't get it. I feel like a failure too. Tell you what. I have no idea what Syd has planned, but when we get together it will be a safe space. A time out. What do you think?

"Deal! Thanks, Nate. I'll need that, I think."

"OK, men. Switch!...Switch!......Switch!....And now back with your spouse. I want you to discuss how you feel. Now that your spouse has been behind closed doors discussing intimate subjects with someone other than you."

Nate walked in and Alex gave him a hug and a big kiss. "I love you, Nate. Thanks for doing this. Not bad so far, right?"

"No, but I'm still not getting it. What is wrong with me that makes you feel like you need this?"

"Ah, Honey. Baby. Nothing is wrong with you. You're perfect. You're the man I love. We're just, I don't know, experimenting. That's it. Like trying to deep throat that wonderful cock of yours. Or trying anal. Doing it the regular way is great, but we're just experimenting with sex. It just happens to be with another person. We could, maybe, learn new things.

"Remember. We'll stop when you want and I won't do anything you don't know about and agree to. Trust, communication, boundaries. All that stuff. OK? Let's at least finish tonight. Then we'll talk about it."

"Time. Alright. We are going to do our first exercise. Don't worry. A simple one. Men. You go to your room. Ladies, you will rotate. I want you to go in and give the person a kiss. Lip to lip. No tongue. Hear me? Just a simple straightforward kiss. Not a quick peck. One like you're on a first date or something. Do it as long as you want or feel comfortable with.

"You may hug, but no hands exploring. This is just an introductory kiss. Now go. It'll be like just three minutes per station. Long enough to say hi, kiss. And move on. Go!"

"Hi, Kyle." Alex walked forward, hugged him tight and kissed. She immediately thrust her tongue into his mouth and he responded. She groaned as his hands started exploring. "Oh, God, Kyle. That was great. I hate boundaries. I can't wait to see you next week. Maybe we can skip a few steps. No one has to know. What do you think?"

"That's exactly how I feel. I don't know if I can talk Kate into it, though. But I hope to see you next week or....somewhere else?"

"My husband's the same. I should be able to whine my way into being here next week, but either way, this is not the last you'll see of me."

Eva walked into the room. "Hi, Nate. I feel a little awkward about where to start...."

"Me, too, Eva. I guess a hug and a kiss." She stepped forward and kissed him. Soft, gentle, no lust, no tongue. After a minute or so she broke off.

"I didn't know how long to go. You know, you never really just lip kiss for long. And the rules are the rules, right? Boundaries!" They both laughed.

"It was very nice, Eva. Thank you. Sean's a lucky man."

"I just wish he thought so. Thanks, Nate. Maybe I'll see you next week. Unless I can talk my husband out of this."

"Switch.....Switch....Switch"

"Hi, Nate. How's it going?"

"Kate, only one has been following the rules so far. A couple have been checking out my tonsils." She laughed.

"Me too! Tongue all over the place and I'm already getting groped."

"Well, you're hard to resist. You're so beautiful and stuff. I don't blame other men for wanting...I'm sorry. That doesn't mean they should. I mean...they should respect you more than that. This whole thing is just wrong. Wrong."

"Nate. Thanks for saying that. It makes me WANT to give you a kiss. So here comes....

"Very nice and respectful, Nate. I hope not to see you next week, but guess we'll each find out."

"Last switch. Back with your spouse. Give each other a kiss, then head home. We're done for tonight. Talk about about it. Openly, honestly, fully. And listen the same way. Alright, go in."

"Oh, God, Nate! I don't think I've ever been this excited or on fire in my life. We've got to get home and we have to do all sorts of stuff together. By the time we're done. I want to be so sore I have to walk bow legged. I'd give you a kiss, but then we'll have to stay here and do it. I think Syd wants to close up and go home. So let's go! Quickly!"

Later that night: "Well, Nate. I think you did it. I'll be walking like I've got a bad rash down there or just did the football team. Thank you. And, no, i never did the football team, dear one. God, I can't begin to tell you how much I love you and how happy you make me.

"So what did you think about tonight, Nate?"

"I don't know. They were nice people....But I'm still not comfortable with it. I don't want sex with anyone else. And I don't want you to have sex with any one else. Does that make sense?"

"Sure. I understand what you're saying. And I agree fully with what she said. I promise you I won't do anything you don't want me to do and I won't ever sneak behind your back. That would be cheating, like Syd said.

"But you'll agree to go to the next meeting right? I want to hear more about what she has to say and talk to the others about the way they feel about the first meeting. And we can leave if they ask us to do too much for you. It'll probably just be another kiss or something. Please?"

"Alex? I don't know...."

"Think about it and we'll discuss it some more." Guess I'm really going to have to work on him to make this happen.

"Well hello folks. Good to see you all again. All five couples. That's great. You all discussed your feelings openly, honestly and fully?" Nods all around. "You listened carefully and respectfully to your spouse?" Nods. "And you all agreed to be here with no coercion, threats, pressure?" Far fewer nods.

"Remember. No one has to do anything they don't want to. And you can quit any time you feel uncomfortable. AND YOUR SPOUSE WILL FULLY SUPPORT YOU, RIGHT?" Nods, but a few murmurs and looks between couples.

"Shall we proceed?" Nods. "Remember. Boundaries. Limits. I've been through this many times and we have to go slowly and progressively if we are to be successful. Agreed? OK...Last time we started with a simple kiss. Let's try it again. Men? Why don't you go in the rooms and ladies you rotate around like before.

'Remember! JUST A LIP KISS. When your spouse rotates back, kiss them to make them feel like they're most important person in the world and then discuss it again. If any of you are uncomfortable, stop. It's time to go. Alright. Five minutes per rotation. Go."

"Kyle! It is so good to see you again. Don't you think we're going too slowly?" He nodded. Here, give me a kiss, Kyle." She kissed and buried her tongue. He responded and she reached down and grabbed his cock.

"Oh, how nice, Kyle. Next round I want some of this, OK? But we have to keep it just between us. No one, especially Nate, should know about it. Deal? It'll be fun for both of us."

"Uh, sure, Alex. Anything you say. Can't wait"

"Switch"

"Jacob! Great to see you again. I was hoping you'd stay in. Well, let's kiss." Like last week she buried her tongue, but reached down and took his hands and put them on her breasts and then grabbed his cock through his pants and started stroking. He got hard immediately.

"Why, Jacob? Very nice. OK, here's the deal. I think we're moving too slowly and I want more of this. Tonight. So next rotation I'm yanking that thing out. But no one can know. Deal? I'll make it worthwhile."

"Uh, sure, Alex. Whatever you say."

"Switch!"

"Why Jerome. Great to see you again. Shall we pick up where we left off last time?"

"Sure." She kissed him deeply, put his hands on her breasts, and reached down and went to town on his cock.

"Switch!"

"Be ready for some fun next rotation, Jerome, but no one can know. Deal?"

"Sounds great."

"Sean? Ready for some adventure tonight?" He nodded. "So kiss me and let me give you a taste of what you're in for. But no one can know. No one." They kissed and she grabbed his cock. It got bigger, and bigger. Holy shit. I need some of this for sure. Nate's is big, but this....Holy shitbags.

"Switch"

"Nate. We made it through. Not so bad, right? Now kiss me and you'll see that I'm exactly the same. It was just a kiss." They kissed. She sighed. "Nate, your kisses will always be the best."

EARLIER

"Start"

"Kate, it's great to see you. Didn't know if you'd be here."

"I didn't think I would be, but Kyle harassed me so much....Same rules? Safe space?"

"Yup. Same rules. I was harassed also. I didn't want to come, but she was making life miserable."

"Thanks, Nate. I really appreciate it. Now I want a regular kiss from you. A short one. Kind of a thank you kiss."

"Switch....Switch..."

"Great to see you, Eva. How have you been?

"Awful. Don't want to be here."

"Me either. Safe space?"

"Yes, please. A quick kiss so I can say I did it without lying."

"So how was the first round? Everyone doing OK? For round two it's another kiss, but you can use your tongue if you want. NOTHING ELSE! BOUNDARIES. You'll have fifteen minutes per station. So it will be making out WITHOUT HANDS. And when you rotate back to your spouse I want you to discuss things fully and openly.

"Men in the rooms. Women rotate. Let's go...Start!"

"Kyle! Get that thing out of your pants. I want it. We only have 15 minutes so let's get to it." She grabbed his cock and started stroking. She put it in her mouth when it was half hard. She took it to the base and then started moving on it. Swirling her tongue. " Very nice cock Kyle." Although pretty average. "Now hurry and come in my mouth."

He grabbed her head and started thrusting into her mouth, rapidly, forcefully. He crammed it into the back of her throat, then groaned, exhaled, twitched at shoulder, then waist and streams of semen entered her mouth. Even when he stopped, she continued for a while until it started to shrink. Then milked it and licked the cum off the end of it.

"That was great, Kyle. Just wait for the next round."

"Switch!"

"Jacob. I want to give you a blowjob. What do you say?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Well, get that thing out. Jacob, you're not, uh, trimmed?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No. No way. I just. Well, I've never. Do I pull the skin back or anything to watch out for?" He laughed.

"No, only that it spits when it gets excited."

"Well, that's exactly what I want. Let me at it." Interesting. A little weird with no head exposed. But I love the way the skin tapers at the end into a little tube. Maybe I can get my tongue in there. Get to work, Alex. Not much time. She sucked and could feel the head under the skin. And then ejaculated, but without the force of the head being fully exposed.

"Terrific, Jacob. I would like to do some more of that to learn how to do it better. Will you teach me?"

"Sure."

"Well, let me know after the next round. It'll be special. I promise."

"Switch!"

"Jerome! I want to suck your cock? What d'you say? I promise you'll like it."

"I'm sure I will. You're so darn beautiful, you can do anything you want."

"Well get that darn thing out of there and let me get to work?" He pulled it out. She swirled around the head, licked the sides and put it deeply into her mouth. On the next forward stroke, he took her head and shoved it hard so his cock just made it into her throat. She gagged."

"Jerome, knock it off. I don't want runny makeup and look like I've been crying. We can try the other....maybe sometime in the future."

She went to work. Pretty average cock, but nice. He finally stiffened and started thrusting hard and ejaculated. God I love this. Three down one to go. I feel a little guilty doing this, but I don't think we'll be coming back. So get it while the getting is good. May never have another chance.

"Switch!"

"Why, Sean. What if you take that cock of yours out and let me taste it. It felt mighty inviting during the kiss." He unzipped and pulled it out. "Holy shit, Sean. That's a cock and a half. Let me at it, but take it easy with me. If all goes well, he'll be in for a treat next round as well. As will I."

She took it into her mouth, barely hard and started stuffing it in as she went forward and sucking hard on the way out. Stretching it to hardness. Each time it was harder. Bigger and bigger. She had to stretch her mouth to accommodate it. Damn! I can't wait to get that bugger inside of me.

She used her hand to augment her mouth and went faster, harder. He finally grabbed her head and buried it against the back of her throat and she felt his streams going straight down her throat as she swallowed. Again and again.

"That was the best, Sean. I can't wait until the next round. Thanks."

"Switch!"

"Nate. Finally. Everyone wanted to be all handsy and stuff. But I made them follow the rules. How about you?"

"Two handsy, two not. Had enough?"

"Heavens no! It was just a kiss. I wonder what she'll recommend next. Here give me that kiss. It's your turn and I want you to know you are the most important to me. Let's do one more round and then if you hate it, we'll leave and I won't ever mention this open marriage thing again, OK?"

"Sure." They kissed. Odd. Her lips are ultra soft and relaxed feeling like after....And her breath. No it can't be. Surely not....

"OK, folks. With me so far? Remember, you can bail any time. No judgment. Now we're going to step it up just a notch. Men, you'll be in the rooms. Ladies I want you to take his hands and put them on your breasts. Men. No massaging. Just let them sit there. No mashing around like teenagers at the drive-in.

"And ladies. If, and that's a big if. If you want you can grab hold down there, but again, no massaging or stroking. And then we'll all meet up and talk about it. This is a big step. It's crossing the barrier for most of you. So let's see how we're all doing after this round.

"Go to your stations. Kiss your spouse, then.....Switch!"

"Kyle we have 15 minutes for you to cum in me. Get your britches down. I wore a skirt. Here, let me take off my thong. Ooooh! He's already hard." She spit on her fingers to lubricate the outside of her slit. Bent over and lifted her skirt. "Come on, Kyle. I need this. And I think you do too. By the looks of Kate you won't be back and neither will I. So fast and hard."

He slid his pants down, grabbed her hips and pulled her close. She reached between her legs and guided him in. He shoved hard and buried it. Then in, out. In out. Slamming his pelvis against her butt making a slapping sound each time. She shoved back each time to bury him as deeply as possible.

She felt like screaming and cussing, but managed to just groan a little. Quietly. She orgasmed. Then again. Damn, this is so exciting. Everyone just outside. I thought it was exciting when strangers were outside and Nate and I were doing it. Now Nate is outside. No one knows what we're doing. He's in the room next door! God, I cumming again just thinking about it.

She felt his urgency and he picked up his pace, then let out a deep breath and his movements and breathing became ragged as he came into her. She groaned too and had another orgasm. She'd done it. Broken the barrier. Cheated on Nate. But oddly, no guilt. She needed this. He did too, but just didn't realize it.

Kyle pulled out, pulled up his pants. She straightened, turned and gave him a deep, prolonged kiss. "Thank you, Kyle. That was terrific. I think I'll just tuck this thong in my bra since there's no place to really hide it in here."

"Switch!"

"Jacob. Hey. Do want to slide that thing into me? I'd love to find out how it feels. Yes? Great slide those pants down. I need your cock. Please! I've wanted it since the first meeting. Here, I'll bend over. Oh, it slides right in. OK. Get to it Mister. We only have a few minutes and I don't want to leave this room without some of you in me."

He complied. She urged him on. Harder, faster, rougher. God, this is great. He slammed into her and held her there a few seconds while he squirted, then started moving again, the stimulation causing squirt after squirt.

"Damn! That was terrific, Jacob. You're a natural. In more ways than one. Thank you. Now kiss me. We may have to do more of this. But we can talk later." Damn! Three orgasms with Kyle, three with Jacob. Can I get to twelve. If that darn Nate would loosen up maybe I could get more. But he won't.

"Switch!"

"Jerome, I told you you would be in for a treat. I want you to fuck me. Pin me against the wall, hold my thighs up and fuck the hell out of me until we have to switch. Got it? Here, let me lift myself up and put my legs around your waist. Now pin me to the wall while you slide it in. That's it. Now go! Go hard! I need your cum in me to remember you by.

She ran her fingers affectionately through his hair and then kissed him while he pounded her against the wall. Damn, I hope no one hears. They'd know what it is. And Nate's just across and has no idea what I'm doing.

God. Here comes another one just thinking about it. I wish he would watch me. That would be so hot! He squirted into her and then slowed his rhythm and eased out.

"Nice, Jerome. Very nice. Thank you." But pretty average. Not too exciting, but still...thinking of Nate being such a good boy, following the rules and me finishing my third. That got my three.

"Switch!"

"Sean, I've been looking forward to this more than anything. Why don't you sit on the chair and I'll sit down on that python of yours. It's bigger than I'm used to, but I want it hard. Very hard. That's it. Guide it in the rabbit hole. Uhhhhh! God that feels great, Sean. Never have I felt so full." Up, down, up, down. Then she slammed down and buried it. Shit! I may never leave this room.

"Let's go. Slap my butt, Sean. Hurt me while we do it. And I'm going to fuck you so hard I hope it hurts you." She started slamming herself down on him, but then he took over, lifting her, then slamming her back down, eliciting a groan from her with each one.

"Sean, Sean, Sean! I'm gonna need more of you. Even if Eva doesn't want to participate, you and I have to. I have so many things to show you. Errrr!" Keep it quiet, Alex. Nate is right next door. But damn, it feels so good. She reached down and massaged the heck out of her clit and got orgasm after orgasm. Finally as he came, she had yet another one that left her weak and breathless.

"Oh, Sean. That was fabulous. We have to do it again, alright? Good. I don't want to leave this room, but it's...."

"Switch!"

"Nate. Finally a safe space."

"You look worn out, Honey. Are you OK?"

"Sure. All in a day's work. Fending off gropers."

"I'm sorry. So the others didn't follow the rules?"

"Nope. Not a bit. But you did right, Dear?"

"Absolutely.."

"That's my boy. But maybe we should leave after this. I've had enough of this craziness. We could go home. I'll take a shower to get the feel of those hands off me. And then I want your hands all over me. Alright? Unless you want to stay?"

123456...9