The Proposal

Story Info
She wanted an open marriage. He didn’t.
31.6k words
3.51
53.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate and Alex

Kyle and Kate

Jacob and Lauren

Jerome and Mary

Sean and Eva

"Nate, that was terrific! As always. Now bring that instrument of pleasure up here. No, not your mouth. The other instrument of pleasure. So I can clean him off. Ummmm. I love sucking your cock.

"Three years, Nate. We've been married three years and sex is still great. Thank you."

"I agree, Alex. I still just can't keep my hands off you. I love you so much. Now come here and give me a kiss and let me hold you a bit."

"Nate? Do you ever think that we should mix things up a little? Get out of our comfort zone?"

"We do mix it up. Heck, we've tried every position, every hole, every way we can think of. We've done in in the car, on a boat, in restrooms, the theater, you played with me on the subway, on the beach, on balconies. And the list goes on. Role playing. Even a little pain and discomfort.

"And, frankly, a lot of that was out of my comfort zone. So, no. I'm happy the way things are."

"Do you ever miss the excitement of doing it with someone new? Remember each first time you had with your girl friends? The excitement of....Someone other than me?"

"NO! You're the only one I ever want to make love to."

"Well, I think it would be very exciting to hear you tell me about what you did with another woman. Or even watch you with her. Why are you choking?"

"I don't want to make love to another woman. I only want you. Forever."

"Wouldn't it turn you on if I told you what I was going to do with another man? Or what I did with another man on a date night? Or....even, watch me. Or join in?"

"No! No way. You just said our sex was great. Why are you bringing all this up?"

"Well, every time we watch cuckolding or wife sharing on the internet...I just get so turned on! I swear I'm ready to orgasm before you ever touch me. So, I was just wondering what you thought. We've never discussed it before.

"So...enough for now. Kiss me and remind me how much I love you. And remember, I would never, ever do anything or make you do anything you didn't fully support or agree with. And I would never ever think of cheating on you, my darling. Or take the chance of losing you, my wonderful guy. Never. So....Don't ever worry about any of that."

What the hell brought that on? I love you. You're the best. I want to have sex with someone else? Sometimes I just don't get her. I hate half the things we do. 'Come on, Nate, it's the excitement of maybe getting caught! Let's do it....here.' I hate it.

And this roll playing crap. What the hell? Guess I better start keeping an eye on things. How's the saying go? 'Trust but verify.'

That weekend: In a hushed voice. "It's showtime, Nate. My vibrator humming inside and on my clit. My extra tight pants are cramming it against me so no adjustment is needed....I'm going to see how many orgasms I can have during one movie. How many do you think?"

"Hell, Alex, I don't know. You get so excited about doing this stuff in public..."

"I just turned it up. Can you hear it?"

"Just a little. No one turned around though."

"So the thing I need to maximize my cumming is to play with Mr. Wiener. So help me out. Open the belt, pop the button, ease the fly down...Now where is that little guy. Ah, there he is. He's so cute when he's small. But, alas, he has to grow up."

"Alex." Whispering. "People will know what you're doing."

"No they don't. Your popcorn box is shielding that whole side and...well, here. I'll put my sweater on your lap. I'm gonna start overheating here soon anyway. Now I'm going to do this for the whole movie...."

"No, Alex..."

"Or until he cums. Your choice. If you're worried about people knowing, just cum quick. I need to feel it on my hand. Then people can smell it and wonder."

"Shit, Alex."

"Well, I just had my first just thinking about it. He's getting bigger....and bigger. Good boy.

"I think we're getting close, Nate. Yes!," in a whisper. "Houston, we have blast off. Now wasn't that nice, my love? Now you may eat your popcorn."

She withdrew her hand and licked the cum off. "Think I'll put some on my popcorn."

"Alex! Everyone is looking at us."

"That's 'cause You were snorting around like some stallion when you came. You need to keep it under control like I do when I have my orgasms here. Let's finish the movie. It's a good one."

Fifteen minutes later. "Nate! Give me your hand. We're leaving."

"What? I thought..."

"Just come with me. This is urgent. Come!" She dragged him out of the theater and directly into the unisex bathroom with baby changing station and locked the door. "I need your cock inside me now. Pull those britches down and let me stroke that bad boy..."

"Alex? People know what we're doing."

"And they are jealous as hell. The girls wish you were doing them and the guys all wish they had a piece of me. You're going to stay at it until you cum in me so I can ooze on our way to the restaurant. If you're worried about the folks outside, you'd better do it hard and fast and finish quickly. It's been what, fifteen minutes or so since you came? Shouldn't be a problem.

"Oh, Nate. I just love how fast that bad boy gets hard. OK, I'm bending over the sink. Let me have it."

"What about the vibrator?"

"Just go in next to it. I'm cranking it to high and it'll get both of us going. I'll hold it in place if I have to." She reached between her legs, grabbed his cock and lined it up for entry. "Time's a wastin', Bucko. Get to it."

She was already wet and he pushed and slid right in along side the vibrator. It started coming back out with him so she put a hand there and held it in place. She groaned. "Oh, Nate. This is wonderful. And so scandalous. The folks know what we're doing. Isn't that great?" He didn't reply.

"Harder, my pet. I want to feel like your lust has overcome you and you need to dump your seed in me more than anything else. Damn! I cumming again, Nate! Errrrrr! God I love what you do to me."

He pounded hard. Driving her against the sink with each thrust. Pelvis to butt with each one. He drove deeper, held it there, exhaled strongly, took a few ragged breaths, then started slowly resuming his in and out. She could feel him contracting and squirting. "Nate! Nate! Nate! Here comes another one. A whopper! Errrrrrr! Oh!

"Shit, Nate. Get me a wheelchair. I don't think I can walk after that one." He slid out, pulled his pants up and the helped her straighten up.

"Come on, Alex. Let's get out of here." He unlocked and opened the door. Half a dozen people were clustered outside. One clapped. A woman with a stinky baby did not look very happy. Nate blushed and said 'sorry.' Alex bowed and they walked out to the car.

"Wasn't that terrific, Nate? All those folks in the theater knew what was going on. And, hell, we had an audience outside the restroom. One guy even clapped. They must have been able to hear you slamming me into that sink. I'm going to have bruises all over these bones down here from you being so rough."

"Just doing what I was told."

"And you did well, my love. So the new rule is that you have to wear scrub pants and no undies whenever we go to the movies. And I'll always wear a skirt. Maybe I can get one of those razzle dazzle vibrators that go in my butt, vagina, and buzz my clit. All at once. I won't be able to hold still. I'll be squirming all over the place. They strap on.

"God, I'm going to cum again just thinking about having that thing in my butt and every where while I watch the movie. I wonder how much noise it makes? Doesn't matter. Hon? Why don't we skip the dinner and just get some burgers or something at the drive through. I'm pretty wiped and just want to go home. Is that OK?"

"Sure."

"Great job this evening, Nate. You made me a very happy girl. Why don't you look happy, Nate? You were wonderful. I had a terrific time."

"Just tired, I guess. You must've worn me out too."

"Oh, shit! I just remembered. I didn't clean my guy off. Alrighty then. Let's pop that button, get that zipper down and yank that guy out of there. Nate. We're going to buy an old car or a pickup truck with a bench seat up front instead of these bucket seats. I hate this thing in the middle. Makes it so hard for me to slither over the top and put my second favorite guy in my mouth. The rest of you being the first, of course."

"Nate, we need to discuss a few things. Here, have a seat next to me. I have a proposal for you. You know I love you more than anything in the whole world, right?" He nodded. Nervous about what was coming. "And I know that you don't like some of the stuff we do right?" He nodded.

"Well, I plan to grow old with you and some day I'm going to have to shove a stick into that thing of yours to make it stiff enough to have sex with my crusty old hole. And we'll have these memories. Remember that time in the theater? Remember that time in the rest room, the beach, the lake, wherever or whenever? We'll have those memories to savor.

"Heck, last night was so exciting I dreamed about it all night. Makes me excited all over again just thinking about it. I'm 27, Nate. How the hell did I get here? By the time I'm thirty I want to be pregnant. I'll be fat, ugly, and loose floppy skin and saggy boobs from there on out."

"No, Alex. You'll still be beautiful."

"To you, maybe. But I'll feel ugly. And with kids, I'll have to be all responsible and stuff. I have about two years for craziness left. Can you understand that, Nate? Two years and then it's the PTA, sports, dancing, gymnastics, whatever. It'll be all about the kids. Not us."

She started to cry. "Nate. Thank you for putting up with me and doing all these things even though you feel uncomfortable with some of it. You'll never know how much it means to me. Does this make sense so far?"

"Sure, but..."

"So I have one more ask before we start making babies. I signed us up for a class."

"A class?"

"Yes. A class on open marriage, swinging, and all that sort of stuff."

"Alex, I..."

"I know. And I respect that. All I want you to do is go to the introductory class and learn about it."

"Alex, I.."

"I promise you, Nate. I won't make you do anything you don't want. And I won't do anything you don't want me to do. Promise. You are the guy I love. You are the guy I will always love. So please don't worry.

"But please, please. Let's just go and hear what the lady has to say. Get the info on it. There's a lot online, but we need someone to sort of boil it all down and put it in perspective. Pros, cons. That sort of thing. Can you do this for me. Please."

"Just the intro talk?" She nodded. "And then we can quit whenever one of us feels uncomfortable?"

"Yes."

He sighed. "Alright! Alright. When is it...."

"Good evening folks. Five couples. That's great. Just the right size. I'm Sydney. Syd.

"Why don't we introduce each other even though you each have a name tag."

"Kyle and Kate"

"Jacob, Lauren"

"Jerome, Mary."

"Sean, Eva"

"Nate, Alex."

"Great. Now whoever can repeat all those names without looking at name tags..." Laughter. Some nervous, some excited.

"Tonight I'm going to give you an over view of the ins and outs of open marriages. Pros, cons, open vs. swinging, some stats, don't worry, not too many, and then answer your questions and give you an opportunity to talk to each other your thoughts and feelings. Sound like a plan?" They all nodded.

"So, five couples....Are you all married? Yes, that's good. Have any of you had an experience with open marriage or swinging? Nope? Good. Do any of you know a couple like this? Sean, Eva, we may ask you to tell us what you think later.

"Let's start at the beginning. An open marriage is one in which one, or ideally, both of you go out on 'dates' with people other than their spouse. It could be just for dinner or whatever. Or it could mean for sex.

"It could be for an evening, a night, a weekend, or longer. It could be once a month, once a week, or whatever the couple agrees to. It could be with a different person each time or the same one each time. However, if it's always the same person....well things could get complicated. And we'll discuss that.

"Swinging is a little different. While with open, each spouse usually goes on the date alone...With swinging both of you join another person, couple or it can be a group, of any size, primarily for sex. It can be as simple as inviting another male or female to join with the two of you in sex. Or you could exchange partners with another couple. Or you can join a group and do every combination you can think of.

"You can both be in the same room and watch each other. Or you could go to separate rooms. Key is you arrive together and leave together. Questions? And of course there are all sorts of hybrids. Every couple is different. Every arrangement is a little different.

"So, you all are going about this the right way. Get the information and then discuss it. The biggest fear is that participation in these types of activities will lead to unhappiness of one or both spouses and ultimately, divorce.

"Studies actually show that happiness and contentment are higher among couples with an open marriage and swingers than monogamous couples. And the divorce rate is actually lower. Seems counterintuitive, I know.

"But there are many examples in nature. Swans, some geese, mourning doves and others mate for life. And yet, 20% or so of the time, DNA studies reveal that some of the eggs were fathered by a different male. And the male's DNA can be found in other nests nearby. So the pair bond remains intact even though they find other partners from time to time. An open marriage, if you will.

"However, in song birds, the rate may be 30 to even 50% of another male's DNA among the eggs in the nest. And sometimes more than one other male. Of course, most of song birds dump their spouse after a single season." The couples laughed.

"So it shows the importance of both spouses agreeing and all that open and honest conversation.

"But, in order to avoid a catastrophe, you need to remember some fundamental things. Same things that you already do if you have a successful relationship. And if you don't have a successful relationship, well, this will not make it better. More likely it will make it worse.

"And...you have to make sure your spouse, and kids? Do any of you have children? No. Good. That simplifies things. You have to ensure that your spouse rather than yourself, remains the most important thing in your life.

"Some of the keys are communication, trust, and respect. You have to talk. And listen! You have to communicate. Even more than you do now. Open, frank, honest discussions of what's going on and how you feel. No holding back, no avoiding the tough topics, no cloaking your feelings. You have to share them. And your spouse has to listen respectfully.

"But if either of you doesn't want to do it....Don't do it. No wearing the other person down, extorting them, trying to twist them to your will. If one says no. Don't do it or if you're doing it, stop immediately.

"You should only move forward with this if both of you fully agree that it's worth a try. And that's the way to do it. Agree to once. Try it one time. Then discuss it some more. If it's still a green light. Try it again.

"When we talk about about communicating, an important part is how much of what happened do you share? And that runs the whole gamut. Some couples share no info whatsoever. Not who, what, where, etc. They may ask if you had a good time, but don't want to know anything else.

"Other couples want to share everything in detail. A blow by blow description if you will. The other partner derives voyeuristic excitement or pleasure out of this which then usually leads to sex. Sometimes the details are related during sex.

"Each couple is different. And if you move forward, you will have to talk, listen, and communicate. Do those words sound familiar? If you want to be successful. Now it may be that one spouse wants to hear everything while the other doesn't want to hear anything at all. Respect your spouse's choice. Even if you want to share.

"Even if you're bursting with the desire to tell. And if you decide to spill to a friend...make sure it won't make it round the horn and back to your spouse. Just like with that telephone game. No telling what they will end up hearing. No matter what it won't be good.

"Another fundamental tenet is trust. Your spouse has to be able to trust you at all times about all things. Trust that you still love them and prioritize their happiness over your own. Trust that everything you tell them is the truth.

"Trust that your spouse will remember mentally and emotionally that you have love and sex ONLY with your spouse. With your other partners it is ONLY sex or sex and FRIENDSHIP. If friendship starts evolving into love, it is now an affair and can have serious implications for both of you. That may lead to divorce.

"And NEVER, EVER sneak around behind your spouses back, lie to them, or hide things from them. All the cards have to be on the table, face up, all the time for this to work. If you do any of that, it is CHEATING on your spouse. And cheating is a leading cause of divorce.

"So, both spouses have to solidly support this idea. You have to communicate like never before, build trust, listen to what your spouse is telling you, and NEVER CHEAT. Clear so far?

"The next topic, I've already touched on. You have to make sure your spouse is number one on your priority list. You can't go out on a date Friday and Saturday, but turn down your spouse's request to do something with you on Sunday.

You can't have sex with your date and then tell your spouse you're too tired to have it with them. No matter how much fun you're having with your date(s), you need to make sure you have more fun with your spouse.

"One of the causes of failure is that your spouse feels neglected. Like you've left them behind while you chase your own enjoyment or orgasms.

"If all that makes sense and you want to move forward, I think trying one evening is probably best. Less time for your spouse to fret if they are changing their mind. And ANSWER YOUR PHONE OR TEXT if they call. You never know what is going on. Could actually be an emergency.

"Or it could be they're going nuts thinking about this and it is better for you to get home, no matter what stage you're at, than have a spouse who'll feel you just burned the bridges of your marriage.

Condoms? Always best. If they're screwing you, they're screwing someone else. Bring an STD home and nobody wins.

"And you know, some couples set limits. Just dinner and kissing. Just kissing and petting. Just petting and the use of hands. Use of hands and mouth. Use of everything. You can start slow then expand. BUT RESPECT THE LIMITS AND DON'T LIE ABOUT IT. Your spouse knows what you smell like after oral and they know what you look like after intercourse. You won't be able to fool them.

"If you violate the boundaries what do you do? Confess and apologize. Ask for forgiveness and see if they still want to continue. Otherwise trust is gone.

"Phew! That was a lot of talking. Let's take a break. There are drinks and snacks back there. Then we'll start our steps.

"See you in ten."

"Great. You all came back after the intro. Promise, no more lectures like that. Now to start I will have each woman go to a room. Don't worry! Just talk. Husbands you will stand outside and then I'm going to have you walk to the door on your right. Go in introduce yourself and close the door.

"The ONLY thing you are to do is talk together for, let's say five minutes about how you feel and what you think so far. Remember. Boundaries! Only talk. The last room will be with your spouse and you'll have ten minutes to discuss things with her.

123456...9