The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I've had enough. After the discussion we'll go." But it sure smells spermy in here. Someone must have misbehaved and she picked up the smell. I guess. Surely not...

"OK, group, let's reassemble."

They all headed for their chairs. The men all had smirks and hidden smiles on their faces and their wives gave them questioning looks. Alex went to her chair and as she faced it and reached down the pick up her purse a large glob of semen poured out and splatted on the floor. Alex froze. All conversation ceased.

Nate did not see it and could not figure out the change in mood. "Uh, Alex? Maybe you should head to the ladies room for a minute."

"Sure, Syd. Good idea."

"I think I'll go too. Come on, Hon. it's just down the hall."

Alex went in and scooped out as much as she could then put a tampon in to plug it. Damn! That wasn't cool. Usually I can hold it, but that darn Sean. But he was worth it. And the looks on all those women's faces was more than worth it. Guess the four of us broke through the barriers tonight. God! I'm about orgasmed out. What a night.

Probably none for Nate tonight. He'll understand. He's so sweet and good to me. So why am I doing this? I don't really know. But I only have the two years or so left....well, maybe more if the nights could be like this.

She left the washroom and Nate took her hand. When they returned to the room, only Syd was there. "Where is everyone, Syd?"

"Seems they all had to suddenly drop the course and leave. Not much sense of continuing it with just the two of you."

"But why? Did someone do something wrong?"

"Yes. I guess they did," and she glared at Alex. "It was nice meeting you, Nate. Good luck on your venture."

They headed to the car hand in hand. Best defense is a good offense. "I'm glad it's over, Nate. Those guys were animals. I think they would have ripped my clothes off on the next round and tried to have their way with me.

"You wouldn't believe it, Nate. Two of them had their cocks out and came on my skirt. I used my thong to wipe it as best I could, but there's not much fabric to wipe with. I feel so dirty. And smell. God I smell awful. And their cocks were nothing like yours, Nate. I'm going to climb in the shower and scrub until we run out of hot water to get this dirty feeling off me." Although I'd really like you to go between my legs and clean it up. Now that! That, would make me cum for an hour. I swear.

"Maybe you can come in the shower with me and clean me all up....What do you think, Dear? Make me feel clean again. I'm sorry I ever suggested this craziness. And I'm going to stick to our agreement and not discuss it any more."

But I will have to go underground and figure out how to get some more from those guys. Especially Sean. But Kyle was good. Proper enthusiasm. And Jacob....I need to spend some time with that cock. Jerome, not so much. But three out of four...Pretty good course.

I was just going to shower and go to sleep, but the thoughts of those cocks....well, Nate better be ready for a fairly brutal tumble. I'm going to fuck each one of those guys again using my Nate. Yes, and I think I'll use my strap on massager. Nate can slide in along side it.

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Kate? Hi, this is Eva. From the open marriage course....I know, I didn't like it either. Have you and Kyle thought about...are you doing any of that stuff? No me either. I don't want all these hookups. I pledged myself to my husband and that's all I want,

"But my husband has been acting a little off since the course. His habits have changed. He has more work in the evenings and plays golf on a lot of Saturdays. Yours too?

"I...can I ask you kind of a strange question? OK? Is your husband at home? No? Neither is mine. Something is rotten in Denmark as they say and it smells like Alex. Can I come over or meet you for coffee? Like now? What about that coffee shop in the village. My treat. I'm about 10 minutes away. See you there."

"Thanks for coming, Kate. I just love the coffee here. Can you find where your husband's phone is?"

"Never thought of that before, but...Sure. Let me fiddle a little. Right there. In the city."

"Kinda strange, isn't it, Kate? Look at my phone. My husband is in the exact same spot. And I'll bet that skank Alex is there with them. I don't know what she did that round where we were supposed to only kiss, but all the guys had those shit eating grins on their faces. Everyone but Nate, who seemed oblivious."

"You're right, Eva. And you saw that pile of stuff that poured out of her. You know that was from more than one helping. Kyle denied it, but all the men had that guilty, I ate the bird look about them. I let it go. Figured it was just the craziness of the program, but then he started disappearing and losing interest in sex with me. He went from wanting some kind of sex 24/7 to a few times a week."

"Sean too! He used to be a maniac and wanted to have sex everywhere and as many ways as he could think of to being a kind, considerate, every day guy. Very suspicious. Tell you what. I'll call Lauren. You call Mary and see what's going on with them."

"Sounds like a plan. Lauren this is Eva. Yes from the course. I have sort of a weird question for you. Is Jacob home? He is. Good. No I don't want to talk to him. Have you two been doing any of the things that we talked about at the meeting? Your are? Well, great for you. I guess. No. We're not. Or at least I'm not.

"How's it working out so far? Fun? That's great. Do you happen to know if any of his, uh, dates, are with Alex. Oh, so you told him anyone but Alex. Smart girl. I think Alex is an STD waiting to happen. No boundaries there, based on her performance at the meeting.

"My husband still insists nothing happened...What? Jacob told you that she gave everyone a blow job on the one round and then had sex with them the next go round? I knew it! But couldn't confirm it. Thanks. I hope it all works out well for you. I may check back if that's OK? Bye."

"Mary says, Jerome is home. He's still on her shit list for doing Alex. She's still thinking about leaving him, but he's trying to make things right so is always around. No disappearing. So sounds like it's just Alex and our two dumbass husbands. What do you think we should do, Eva?"

"Well, you know all that stuff about honesty, trust, cheating, etc. Sean broke, or I should say, is currently breaking all those things. I'm going to find an attorney and end this shit before kids or anything else. What about you?

"Same, Eva. Do you think Nate has any idea? He was such a nice guy. We set it up so he was a safe place. Nothing happening. Just talk. The other guys were like teenage maulers or something. What the hell?"

"He did the same for me. We kissed. Lips. But that was all. I actually wanted more from him since he was so nice and respectful."

"Me too!"

"So, Kate, I think that poor guy is so much in love that if she were screwing someone in his living room he wouldn't believe it. He just looked confused when everybody freaked out at the meeting. Syd said that when they came back from the restroom he acted like he had no idea why we all left. Sad. To have a nice guy love you that much and then stomp all over his heart."

"Eva! We have his address. Why don't we just drive over there. If Alex is there then we can just say we wanted to check and see how things were going. If not, maybe we should have the 'Nate, we have to talk' talk."

"Agreed, Kate. Let's go. It's not far and I'll just plug it into the GPS. We can take my SUV."

"Hi, Nate. I know this is a little weird. But..."

"Kate! Eva! Good to see you. Alex isn't here...."

"That's why we're here Nate. May we come in?"

"Sure. Have a seat. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No thanks, Nate. First, thank you for being so wonderful at the class. You're the only one that didn't grope all over us. Hell, even Sean groped me. Do you know where Alex is?"

"She had work. She got a promotion right after the class and started having sort of crazy hours with some long days and then this weekend meeting in the city. She said she'd be back Saturday night or more likely Sunday. If she's too tired to drive."

"Can you find out where her phone is?"

"No, she never got around to setting that up."

"Nate...Damn! Kate. You do it."

"Nate, I'm sorry, but both of our husbands have changed since the meeting. Neither wants as much sex....And now both of them had a meeting in the city as well as Alex..."

"We think, Alex is there with them."

"No. She said she was just settling down. That she wasn't interested in all the crazy stuff any more...

"You know what she did at the meeting, right?"

"Well she said the guys, I'm sorry, the guys, including your husbands were groping her and not really following the rules. She said she was able to manage and it wasn't a big deal." The girls looked at each other.

"Nate. Why did the meeting break up while you were in the bathroom?"

"Syd said it was because everyone wanted to go home and discuss things."

"Oh, Nate. I'm so sorry. No! It was because she fucked all four men and when she went for her purse a big wad of cum squirted out and landed on the floor."

"What? No way!"

"And, Nate, she gave each of them a blow job on the round before. Didn't you see all the smirks and funny looks the men were giving. It was all the 'we know something you don't know' kind of look. I am so sorry to tell you all this."

"But Eva and I are driving into the city to confront our husbands. Maybe we're wrong. But all three having a meeting in the city? When none of them ever had to go to meetings before? So we're going. And we think you need to come with us."

"We are? We do? Yes! Kate is exactly right. Nate you are such a nice guy. We both like you a lot and it's plain how much you love her. Damn! And the look on your face is making me cry. I'm so sorry, Nate. Maybe we shouldn't have told you...." They both hugged him.

Both girls started crying and gave him a hug. He hugged back like they were his life line, but it was obvious that he was crying too. "I knew something was wrong. She's always been a maniac and making me do all sorts of weird stuff I didn't like.

"Then suddenly she's like a normal, and very domestic housewife. She was never like that. And then the promotion and crazy hours and only wanting to mess around a few times a week. And taking showers when she got home. Shit! She was cleaning herself off so I wouldn't know. Damn. It just hurts so much. The betrayal, the lies."

He wiped his eyes with his sleeve and retrieved some tissues for the girls. "OK. Let's go. Might as well face facts. If we're wrong then we can turn around and go home. If you're right? I guess it's the end. Do you know where they might be?" They nodded.

"Nate? Do you want me to drive?"

"Might be best. She took the car. I have the truck. It's a bench seat in the front...."

"No, I'll just drive my SUV and you can relax. It's only an hour or so. Do you want to bring anything? He shook his head.

"So this is the hotel?"

"Yes. Maybe we can even find the room by checking for the phone on each floor. Let's go." They checked each floor and finally hit the floor where the phone was and went to the room. "Tell you what. Why don't I go use the hotel phone and ask for her room and you two let me know if it rings."

He picked up the house phone by the elevators and asked the front desk folks to please ring her room. Kate came around and flashed a thumbs up. "I left a message to check her email. I guess we'll have to wait for an intermission before she stops to check the phone. She may not be here. And she may not be with them, right?"

"Yes, except that both of their phones are in there...."

"Shit. You're right. I guess we wait. Tell you what. This is mean, but.. what if we all pose by the door of the room and one of you point at the number. I'll take a photo and we can send it. We'll have to listen for the effect my text has."

"That was fabulous, Boys. And to think, we can fuck and suck the whole weekend. Can it get any better than this. Look, I need something to drink and a snack. Then we can see about starting another round. Are you up to the task?"

"Damn, Alex, we're going to need some energy drinks and a nap. How the hell does Nate ever keep up with you?"

"I don't know. But he has never once said no to me or declined a request no matter how crazy." The three in the hall were listening closely and could hear most of what they were saying. The girls looked at Nate in surprise. He shrugged.

"Look the phone light is blinking. There's a message to check my texts. Let me make sure everything is OK."

>Alex. Kate and Eva want to say hello to Kyle and Sean

She screamed. "NOOOO! No! No! No way! Quick get dressed. We have to go. They know we're here!"

"Who?

"My husband and your wives!"

"What? How can that be?"

"No idea, but the text says that Kate and Eva want to say hello to Kyle and Sean. Wait here's another text. NO! NO! NO! They're right outside the door. Here's a picture of our room door." Nate knocked on the door.

"Sorry to interrupt the activities, but as the saying goes, 'we have to talk.'" The three threw on some clothes.

"Why are you here, Nate. Nothing is going on. We were just talking. It's not what you think."

"Cut the shit, Alex. Just happened to bump into these two in the lobby I guess. Give me a stinking break! One sniff of the air in this room and a look at that bed say otherwise. Time to quit the lying.

"These two women have sort of known for three months what was going on, but I was so fucking much in love with you that I actually thought you had settled down. Remember how Syd said one of the most important things in an open marriage, beyond all the openness and trust stuff, was that you always need to make your spouse feel like number one?

"Well, think about it. We went from you coming home like a bitch in heat most nights working me to death to satisfy you, to coming home, taking a shower, and telling me you were too tired to do anything. I fell for the new position thing, but you were fucking these guys and who knows who else. And when we did have sex it was an orgasm for me, two for you and done.

"I figured we were just settling into a regular marriage routine. I was so stupid, I can't believe it. In any event, you've broken my heart. No, YOU HAVE FUCKING DESTROYED MY WORLD AND I DON'T SEE HOW I CAN EVER GET OVER IT." Kate reached out and touched his arm.

"Nate, Honey, I'm sorry. I must be out of my mind. One of those sex addicts or something. I'll get help. I'll get better. I'll never do anything like this again. I love you Nate. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You are so much better than these guys. They were just, I don't know, they were just different. New."

"Too late, Alex. Plenty of time to ask for help before now. But we're done. Sorry. All our future plans flushed. And for what? You said you only wanted to do crazies for two more years then stop. You'd have never stopped.

"'I feel fat and ugly because I'm pregnant. I could cut my hair or, hell, I'll just find a new friend. I just had the baby and I'm depressed. Time to find someone for some excitement. I hit 35, I hit 40, my job sucks, Nate has cancer and can't make me happy.'"

"Once a cheater, always a cheater. There's always a good reason. A justification. Sorry Alex. I am far sorrier than you are. You're just sorry you got caught. You must think I'm the dumbest guy on the planet. And I probably am. But even I would have smelled a rat eventually.

"So, save your apologies and other stuff. You might as well stay and have a great weekend to celebrate the end of your marriage."

"Divorce? I don't want a divorce, Nate. Please! I'll do anything. Just tell me how I can make it right?" She had transitioned from crying to sobbing. Sean and Kyle just stared.

"You can make it right by making the divorce quick and simple. I'm going to go home, pack my stuff and start looking for a place to live. You can take over the payments on the condo or we can sell it. Up to you. Like the song said, "Am I settlin' up or settling down." I mistakenly thought you were settling down. That what we had together was enough. But instead you were settlin' up. Too bad.

"Kate? Eva? Anything to say to these two or to Alex?"

"No. I think you summed it up perfectly. Except you were too nice about it. Kyle! I would have stuck with you through thick and thin. We could have raised our kids. Grown old together. But you had to chase that elusive super orgasm. The next thrill. Like a druggy trying a different drug or a bigger dose, trying to duplicate the wonderful feeling of that first high.

"So please don't hurry home. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm not doing any of it with you."

"Sean, nothing to add. It just makes me sad. Very, very sad. But like Nate said, we've been on rocky ground for a while. I just actively tried to avoid catching you at it until now. What you've been doing, for years, has been pretty obvious. That big ol' cock of yours will only get you so far and no further. See ya, asshole. It hasn't been nice.

"Well, I'm leaving. Who's with me?" The three left. As they road the elevator down, Nate had tears in his eyes. Both grabbed an arm and consoled him. "I am so sorry, Nate. Maybe we shouldn't have told you."

"No. I'm glad you did. In the back of my mind I knew what was going on, but I wouldn't let the thoughts move forward or result in action. What am I going to do? Where am I going to live?"

They made it to the car and Eva started the drive home. "OK, so we need a plan. A short term plan and then a longer term plan. We can do this alone, every man for themselves, if you will. Or we can face this together. I think it would be better if we support each other. Nate, Eva...So, i have a proposal for you.

"Now, I live in a three bedroom apartment. I don't know why Kyle needed that much space, but you two could move into my place. You'd each have your own room. It has two showers in the bathrooms. We could go back. Move Kyle's stuff out to....why don't we move it to your place, Eva?

"Then we can help each other move Nate in and you in Eva. Any thoughts?"

"Sounds great. Then we can help each other find an attorney. Share expenses and have more flexibility in planning our futures. This is going to cause big changes for all of us, including our standards of living.

"But sharing expenses would help a lot. This would provide a quick fix. Something we can do tonight and tomorrow. Nate? This is the biggest shock for you. I think we've had time to think about it some, right, Kate?"

"It makes great sense for the two of you. And we can use my truck to move things around. But are you sure you want me, a guy, to move in with you? I mean it will kind of change how you walk around the apartment and those sorts of things. Are you sure it would be OK?"

"Nate, I think you've already demonstrated to both of us that you're not a creep or someone we have to worry about. I'd be fine with it. So you see me when I look my worst. Bit whoop!"

"And if it's not working I could move out or whatever. Alright. I'm in."

"Great! So let's go to your place, pick up the truck, move Kyle out. Then move you two in. Could be a long night, but I would feel a lot more comfortable if we got it all done, or most of it anyway, and you two were there to help me if Kyle.."

"Or Sean, got ugly."

They got it done. Alex came home shortly after and cried for forgiveness the whole time and then finally got in the car and drove to her parent's house. Kyle and Sean showed up pretty drunk and got pretty belligerent, but Nate put an end to that pretty quickly.

They got an attorney, filed for their divorces, went to work, and settled into a routine. After about the six weeks the three of them sat down for dinner and exchanged the news of the day. The girls looked at each other and then Kate spoke up."

123456...9