The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk is cheap. You can't waste one seventh of the week by doing nothing. I made pancakes and sausage and if you take too long it's going to be cold." More groans.

"Ooooh. Blueberry pancakes. Nice going Romeo. Why haven't you treated us like queens before?" He froze for a moment.

"I don't know? I guess..." His eyes got watery and he shook his head. "Well, enough of that. Let's get going. Into the truck." They headed off into the countryside. Down rough, unpaved roads and then he stopped at a trail.

"Where the hell are we, Nate? What, are you going to kill us and bury us in the leaves somewhere?"

"No. As fun as that sounds. It's a survival trek. I'm going to give you each a loaf of bread and some water and then if you use this compass and head straight north, eventually you'll hit the highway and I'll pick you up there." The girls looked at each other. Then shook their heads.

"No way. If you want to kill us, just do it. I, we...Shit, Nate, we'll never find our way out. We.."

"Just kidding. There's a waterfall about a mile up that trail. With all the rain we had last week, it should be really cranking. I know you guys are fat and out of shape..."

Kate punched his shoulder. "You ass! We're the two hottest girls in the county. Right, Eva."

"Damn straight. OK. Bring on your stupid waterfall."

As they hiked, Nate pointed out the different trees and wildflowers and discussed the natural history of the area. At one point he dove off the trail and pulled out a five foot black rat snake which he insisted the girls touch. "They're smooth and soft! Not slimy at all."

"Now. The scales on this one have a little keel down the center of each one. See it? If we can find a black racer, which looks a lot like it, their scales are smooth. But whereas these guys are pretty tame. The racer would have bitten the heck out of me before I get a good grip on him."

The girls stared. "Who the fuck are you, Nate Logan? Singer, songwriter, bowling champ, woodsman? Let me guess, you were a Boy Scout."

"Eagle Scout actually. I spent a lot of time in the woods as a kid. My folks fought all the time before their divorce and....well, it was a way to find some peace." They both touched an arm.

"Wait! I hear something Nate. Is that the waterfall?"

"Yup. Just around the corner."

"Nate! It's beautiful. I've lived around here my whole life and this is another thing I didn't know was nearby. I must have spent too much time at the mall or something."

"Kate! The water is warm! Well, at least not as cold as I expected. Let's go in the falls. I always wanted to do that."

"But, Eva..."

"That's right, Kate. Unless you want to walk back in wet clothes, you'll have to take some off." She pulled off her t-shirt, shoes, socks, pants. With thong and bra she waited for Kate and hand in hand they walked towards the falls. "Nope. I don't want my bra all wet and stuff." She slid it off. Kate stared at her. She nodded and then Kate took hers off too.

Nate stared. "Quit gawking, Woodsman. Shed some clothes and join us."

"No thanks. I like the view. And I'm going to take a few shots for my Instagram and Facebook pages."

"No! Don't you dare!"

They played in the falls for a half hour, splashing and laughing, and then climbed out. "God that was great! So much fun. And you missed out, party pooper. But now we're freezing and you need to warm us up Nate. Right, Kate?"

"That's right. And I need a kiss from this handsome woodsman." They shared a deep kiss. Her bare breasts pushed against his shirt. He started to get hard. "Damn, Nate. Just as good as last night. Alright. Eva, your turn.

She pressed herself hard against him and could feel his erection. She reached down and touched it. Gently. "Why, Nate. I think he likes us. When do we get to sample that old guy?"

Nate blushed. I...uh..."

Kate moved closer and put a finger to his lips. "It's alright, Nate. Whenever you think it's right. No pressure remember. Open and honest.... All that stuff." She shed her thong and noticed he was looking.

"Whatcha lookin' at, Nate? You likey?"

"You are both so beautiful. I..."

"Nate," said Eva, "We won't break. I know you're not going to hurt us. And it won't wreck our friendships. So relax. I know it's a big step for each of us. None of us has really done anything since that night in the city."

"Eva's right. But it's your choice. When you're ready. We're just going to kind of coax you in the right direction if that's OK?" And they both laughed. Nate remained speechless. How could two wonderful women like this both like him?

"And we just hate to see that snake you have in your pants get all excited about a meal and then go hungry." She laughed and kissed him. "Not black, but I'll bet he's smooth like a racer. See how I mixed all this natural history in, Nate? Here, stuff these undergarments in your bag. I'm going commando and you can think about it on the way back."

"I, uh...I, uh, packed a picnic lunch."

"Why you charmer. Always time for food. Where do you want to set up? But it needs to be in the sun. And Kate and I are going to wrap up in the blanket instead of sit on it since we're freezing and you won't do anything to warm us up." She winked at him and smiled. "Right, Kate."

"Exactly. I'm frozen. But that water felt so good just pouring down on my head. I always wondered what it would feel like. I mean, you see it in the movies, but you made it happen, Nate. Thank you." She kissed him again and hugged him to herself. She groaned.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I..." Eva was smiling at her. Yup. She's got it bad. But me too. By next weekend, that guy's gonna be screwing one or both of us. My lust bubble is about to explode.

"Guess what day it is, ladies?"

"Friday, Nate. Right?"

"Exactly! And that means you need to pack some clothes and things. Old clothes. Because we're headed out and won't be back until Sunday. The truck is all loaded up and it's waiting on you."

"What kind of stuff should we bring?"

"Outdoor stuff." They looked at each other.

"Naaate! What are you thinking?"

"You two said you wanted to make me happy, right?" They nodded. "Well, this will make me happy. I haven't done it for...shit! Four years or so." He teared up. "So anyway. 15 minutes is the goal. It gets dark pretty late now that it's summer, but I'd still like some daylight."

They looked at each other. Rolled their eyes, but smiled. And a half hour later they were ready.

"Did you bring some warm stuff too?" They ran back and grabbed sweatshirts and jogging pants.

An hour later he pulled the truck off of the paved road, put it in four wheel drive and went down a road that was overgrown with weeds and small trees. "Nate? What the heck is this place. And is that a house? Way back here? Is that where we're staying? There's gonna be bugs and stuff. The window is open."

"Ok, Mr. Woodsman. What is this palace you brought us to?"

"It's mine."

"What?"

"Yup. Twenty acres and the house right here. Lovely, right?"

"Uh, Nate. I don't want to seem critical, but...I've heard of fixer uppers, but this is kinda crazy. How did you get it"

"When my dad died..."

"Nate! You never told us. I'm so sorry. I wondered why you never talked about them other than the divorce. This was his?"

"Yes. And I got it when he died. We stayed here a lot as a kid, but after the divorce he just kind of let it rot. When I got older I tried to keep it up, but then...."

"Alex?" He nodded. "Nate. You must have really loved her. You gave up everything for her and she just wanted more! I'm so sorry." Kate bent over and kissed his cheek. She had more tears in her eyes than he did.

"In any event. We're not sleeping in there. We have a tent. You both love to camp, right?"

They both shook their heads. "I've never been."

"Me either, Nate."

"Well then, this is your lucky weekend. Let's set up the tent and unpack. Then I'll start a fire and cook some food. You two can gather some wood and explore if you like. But just don't go very far. The bears, you know."

"Bears! I'm going to sleep in the truck. You are trying to kill us aren't you, Nate?"

They finished dinner and were talking and laughing around the fire when it started to rain. "Rain? It was supposed to be a sunny weekend. I'm sorry. I guess we need to get into the tent." They climbed in and listened to the rain pouring on the roof. It felt damp, but they were dry.

"Here are air mattresses and sleeping bags for each of us. And I brought some extra blankets in case there are any wussies among us."

"I'll take two of those." They talked quietly. The rain pouring so loudly that it was hard to hear. The light from the small electric lamp lighting the tent dimly. Finally....

"That's it! I can't take it anymore. Damn it, Nate. This tent is so damn romantic and all you want to do is chit chat. Unacceptable. I cannot permit this moment to go to waste. You are going to kiss me and make love to me. I'm tired of waiting. And I know I can make that thing of yours down there very happy.

"So off with your clothes, Mr. Man. You may not have noticed but mine are already off and you have me so damn excited. Now kiss me." She dragged him to herself.

"Eva? Should I?"

"Up to you, Kate. If you want to stay and watch? Well, I guess that's fine...."

"No, I'll give you some privacy. I'll wait in the truck. Let me know when you're..ah, when you're done. See you. Have fun." She ran to the truck, but it was raining so hard she was wet. Shit! I forgot the keys and my sweatshirt. I was in such a hurry to get out of there. I wish I could be more aggressive like Eva, but that's just not me.

She was shivering. Damn! I'll bet it's been two hours and all I see is shadows moving on the tent. I'd be so turned on watching those shadows, if I weren't freezing to death. Hell, my teeth are chattering like a little kid. I'm going to have to sneak into the tent and get the keys and some clothes. Guess I'll be sleeping in the truck.

She quietly opened the truck door and pushed it shut. Scurried in the rain to the tent and started to open the flap when she saw them. Both naked. Nate on top. Eva's legs around his waist. She could hear the noise of his movements and heard her moans. "Oh, Nate. Holy shit, Nate. You are incredible!"

I guess it's gonna be Eva and Nate. I waited too long. What am I going to do? I love that guy so much, but I would never do anything to hurt Eva. But I still need something warm. I have hypothermia, I swear. She eased the zipper up and tried to sneak in. Eva looked at her and smiled. Kate smiled back and squeezed her hand.

She started looking for the sweatshirt and keys when Nate froze and looked at her. "What the..." Tears welled up. "That's just what Alex wanted to do. She wanted to watch me make love to another woman and wanted me to watch her...."

Kate burst into tears. "Nate. I am so sorry. I keep doing this to you. I didn't mean...But I was so cold in the truck. I was freezing and...I'm sorry." She grabbed her sweatshirt and sleeping bag and ran back to the truck."

"Well to be honest, Nate. I'm about wore out and ready to call it a night. I love your perky little butt, but that girl...Shit, Nate, she's got it bad."

"Really?"

"I swear, men are all dumb asses. Take it easy on her, whatever you decide. But for right now, you need to get the hell out of this tent and go to the front seat of that truck and do to her what you've been doing to me. Only do it even better. Now get out of me and get out of here. I need a nap. I just want to hear the rain and the shocks of that truck squeaking around.

"And thanks, Nate. This has been wonderful. Just what I needed."

Nate walked through the rain to the truck, with no clothes, and tapped on the window. Kate lifted her head, tears on her cheeks and jumped. "Nate! What are you... and you have no clothes on. Here bundle up." She pulled him in and wrapped him with the sleeping bag.

He wasted no time. He climbed over and kissed her. His face smelled of woman, but she didn't care. It was Eva. "Let me get my clothes off." They kissed and he started sliding down towards her breasts. "No, Nate. Please just go in me. If you want. I've wanted it since the class. And I swear I would have agreed to that open marriage stuff if you'd have gone out with me. Please!"

Her head was under the steering wheel, right leg over the seat, left on the dash as he crouched forward and eased into her. She groaned. "Oh, Nate. You feel wonderful. Just like I thought it would be. Thank you." He started moving. In and out. Deeper then out. She groaned again. He started moving faster, harder, but still gently as she had her first orgasm.

"Nate, Nate, Nate. I need you so badly. I love it." He kissed her. As she was building to another orgasm she looked over his shoulder and saw Eva with a sleeping bag on her head watching. She smiled and held her palm to her. Eva put her palm on the window and smiled in return, then turned and ran back to the tent.

He tensed and orgasmed. She felt contractions. No fluid. She knew where all his stuff was. "Alright, Nate. Sit up on the seat and I'm going to slide over there in front of you. Let's see if I can get that thing going again." She knelt in front of him. Still hard! I'm starting to really like this truck. If he ever sells it, I'm buying it just for the memory of tonight.

She grabbed his cock and gave it a few strokes. Milked it and licked the small drop off the end. He certainly smells of lady parts. Just as it should. She swirled her tongue around the end, licked the sides and pulled it into her mouth. Sucking slowly, then more rapidly. Focusing on the tip, then going deeper. Deeper to the back of her throat.

That's deep enough for tonight at least. Her hand moved with her mouth for one long stroke down, then back out. "Damn, Kate. That's wonderful." His excitement fired her up and she sucked harder, faster. Pulled it out of her mouth for a moment to lick and suck on each of his balls while she continued stroking. She did not want to lose the momentum.

She pulled his hips forward, raised his sac and crammed her face between his thighs. Her tongue was just able to reach his pucker and she licked and probed while continuing her stroking. "Kate, what are you doing?"

I've never done this to anyone before. Never really even thought about it. But after hearing just a little of what he and Alex did...I have to show him I can be adventurous and try new things. He started thrusting his hips as she probed and stroked. Then tightened and slid forward more. He exhaled loudly and with a slight moan, then his breathing was irregular for a few moments. He started to relax.

"Kate! I've never...Well, that was just terrific. OK, my turn. Now switch with me."

"You don't have to, Nate. You've already been in there and..."

"Just switch." He slid her far forward and put her feet on the dash. With a hand on each breast, he kissed around on her thighs, getting closer and closer. Her breathing became harsher and she pulled his head to her middle. He licked her crease then tickled up by her clit. Then spread her lips and probed with his tongue. He slid a finger, then two in beside his tongue then brought his head up to her clit and concentrated on that.

He sucked hard, she moaned. He sucked hard again and she crammed his head against herself. Hard. While she came again. He backed off her clit and concentrated on the in out of his fingers. A third finger was moistened, but slid down and started probing her lower opening. She tensed. "Nate, I..."

But he ignored her and slid the finger in. Then all three fingers moved together in and out. Deeper, faster, and he returned to her clitoris and started working on it. She writhed and made noises. Some gentle, some harsh as the pressure built and then released. She rocked her pelvis back and forth furiously as the orgasm continued. And then went still.

"Damn. Nate. I swear that was the biggest....best...How the hell?" He froze again. "Nate. I'm sorry. Did it again, didn't I?" She grabbed his cheeks. "I would never, ever do anything to hurt you, but I keep doing it." And she started to cry. "Nate, I...."

"Kate. It's OK. It's OK. It's not your fault. It's mine. I know you didn't mean to remind me. But you're right. Being married to a nympho who is never satisfied with the status quo and never knows when to call it a night....Well, you get to try out a lot of things and pick up some skills from all the practice."

"Well, you have some skills for sure. Do you want to call it a night? Or do you feel up to one more round?"

"One more with you sounds fine." He pulled her up gently, placed her on all fours with her head and shoulders between the steering wheel and seat. Kneeling on the seat behind her he slid easily into her and pushed until it was buried to the hilt. She groaned. He started moving, leaned forward, reached under and pulled her nipples. Then stretched further, opened his mouth and gently, but firmly bit her neck and held on.

What the heck? Is he going to....Oh, God! I feel like a cat being mounted. I...I...Damn I'm cumming already. He felt her orgasm and released her neck and nipples. He went more upright, licked a finger, pushed around on her little pucker and slid a finger in. He started moving his finger in time to his thrusting.

He dropped some saliva on her opening and started to slowly, gently slide a second finger in. She tensed. "Nate. I've never....you know. Never..."

"That's fine, Kate. Not a good thing to try on a camping trip with no running water. And, heck, with the way you eat, it's downright dangerous." She laughed and lowered herself lower onto the seat.

"You ass!"

"No, your ass!". She laughed again and couldn't stop.

"Damn you, Nate. We're not supposed to be laughing during sex, are we?"

"Why not? It's fun right? Or at least I think it should be. I think some people take it too seriously." He stopped dead.

"Nate? Nate! Are you alright. Did I do something wrong? Is something hurt?"

"Just my heart. Need to get over that. Sorry to wreck things."

"Wreck things? Nate! This was wonderful. She straightened up, he slid out. She turned around and kissed him. "Nate. Let me help you get better. I'm here for you. We're here for you. And we won't ever do to you what she did. Frank and honest, right?

"Let's go in and check on Eva."

They fell asleep. Nate in center. Eva and Kate on either side. The girls reached across his chest and squeezed each other's hands.

Nate awakened feeling a hand stroking his cock. He opened his eyes and realized it was Eva. She smiled at him, kissed him and pulled him close. Then pulled him on top of her, spreading her legs as he settled in.

Kate looked over and Eva looked at her and smiled. Kate was uncertain what to do, but became fascinated watching Eva's breasts move back and forth with each stroke. Without thinking she reached over to stabilize it as she would have done for herself. Soft, but a little lumpy inside. Typical of many breasts that have not gone through the changes of pregnancy. Like her own, but larger. So different feeling someone else's.

She never imagined. Never imagined laying next to someone making love or touching another woman's breasts. Eva reached up and they clasped hands again and nodded. Kate released, sat up, grabbed her pants and sweat shirt and left the tent to start some breakfast. Thank goodness it's not raining right now, but it's damp and gloomy. Wonder what we'll do?

She wandered over to the camp building. The door was open and leaves had blown in. This is nice inside. Three small bedrooms, good sized kitchen, and look at that fireplace! I wonder why he let it fall apart....Alex. He sacrificed so much to make her happy and it was never enough I guess.

We need to fix this place up. But....damn. What am I going to do about Nate? After last night and all we've shared since that awful day.....I've never felt this way about anyone. At this point I would do anything to make him happy and have him stay with me. Damn!

1...34567...9