All Comments on 'The Proposal'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IJS0904IJS09043 months ago

A wonderful story about a beautiful girl rescued from loneliness. Very well done. Thank you for sharing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

This is romance as well as group

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Amazing story. I loved it. Quite hot - and romantic, also! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Real emotions. Real romance. Still questions of Alice and Wil's family? And what of children?

markellymarkelly3 months ago

A beautiful read. Just couldn’t put it down. It was well worth the read. Thank you.

ActingupActingup3 months ago

Lonely girl rescued by weathy vacuous couple. I’m not sure I buy it, although I’m normally a great fan of your writing. They’re moving her into their house and effectively isolating her from any chance of developing her independence and maturity. Housework and bondage sessions?

NotHemingwayNotHemingway3 months ago

I couldn't wait to finish, to see where the story would go. The sign of great writing; congratulations, so well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What an amazing story! Warm, heartfelt and sexy as hell! Beautiful job writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would like to have read more of this, but your punctuation is bordering on atrocious. Not just mistakes... downright irritating.

Sorry, 1 star, because you can't be arsed to get it right. I'm actually surprised this passed publication.

bogowobogowo3 months ago

Loved the story, couldn't stop reading.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.