The Province Ch. 05

Story Info
Adventures in a free enclave.
3.4k words
4.56
9.5k
9
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.)

X X X X

The skin of Alice's knees felt abraded on the chilly sidewalk outside of Ismail's Tea House. There was snow on the ground and her heavycoat had spread apart where she knelt in front of Derek. She now had his cock deep in her throat, after several minutes of sucking. For the first time ever, she had been able to work its fat head into her esophagus. Streams of saliva dripped down her chin, onto the freezing ground. She heard the front door to the tea house open, and footsteps belonging to two people approach.

"Hey, Daphne..." Derek said to one of them, between groans, "could ya do me a favor...?"

Jon, who was walking with Daphne, shot Derek an annoyed glance. Derek responded with a shrug.

"What?" Daphne said, her flat tone managing to convey both disinterest and impatience all at once.

"Ooh," Derek moaned, as Alice bobbed her head faster.

'Chatting up Miss Personality here? While I'm fucking blowing him!' she thought. Her hands momentarily let go of Derek's butt and came to rest on her heavy bosom. Like the majority of men she knew, Derek seemed to find Daphne's handful-sized tits exotic, compared to Alice's large ones. He had yet, in fact, to so much as touch her there, whereas he seemed unable to keep his hands off of Daphne's sleek chest.

"Uh..." Derek said. "I was wondering if... you'd come to a club... with me?"

'He's asking her on a fuckin' date?' Alice and Jon both thought, in unison, albeit unknowingly.

"You asking me on a date?"

"No!" Derek said, then paused as Alice flicked her tongue along the bottom of his shaft. "Founders!" he said, then groaned. "I just... it's hard to get in... takes hours and hours... if at all... unless you bring... someone."

"Which club is this?"

"It's -- fuck -- it's... oh shit!" Derek was about to cum. Alice was furiously attempting to distract him, pushing her face all the way forward and licking his scrotum with the tip of her tongue. "It's... called... 'Glory Hallelujah'." Then Derek threw his head back and came down Alice's throat. It was the first time for her to have semen skip her mouth, and she coughed and spluttered. A thread of white fluid emerged from her left nostril.

'He's asking her to a pervy club, while he cums in my fucking throat!' Alice thought.

"What kinda club is that?" Daphne said.

"Glory holes," Derek said. His words barely croaked out. He was bent forward, hands on thighs. "Thanks, Allie," he said, to the woman on her knees in front of him.

"What are glory holes?" Daphne said.

"Are you kidding?" Alice said, unable to keep exasperation out of her voice. "It's where guys you can't see stick their dicks through a hole in the wall, and you have to suck them off from the other side."

"Huh," Daphne said. She paused for a moment. Derek looked at her, hopefully. Jon also looked hopefully at her, although with a different hope in mind. Alice, feeling envious of Derek's interest in Daphne, repeated several phrases to herself, tamping down the jealous thoughts and regaining a sense of calm. Daphne said, at last, "What's in it for me?"

Derek was ready for this. "I'd take some of your shifts?"

"How many?" Daphne did not, in fact, care to have any shifts taken from her. There was not much going on in her life outside of work. However, she felt like it was bad form not to haggle.

"Three?"

'He's like the worst negotiator ever,' Alice thought.

"Five," Daphne said. She considered it likely that she wouldn't end up taking Derek up on any part of his offer, anyway.

'And so is she,' Alice thought. Her tongue swept the inside of her mouth to clean out any remaining cum. She noticed that Jon's face fell when he heard Daphne's answer.

"Deal," Derek said. "Tomorrow night work for you?"

A voice at the back of her head told Daphne she should get more details about what exactly she'd be signing up for by going to Glory Hallelujah. 'Aw, whatever,' she thought, and nodded in assent. The sooner this conversation was over, the sooner she could get home and continue reading. She was a little over half-way into Odysseus, her ninth time through. Every time she re-read the novel, she discovered what seemed like a thousand things she had missed before.

Alice was about to get up from the frigid ground when a man she didn't know walked up.

"Open up, please," he said. His tone was polite.

As the man roughly pushed his cock past her lips, another passer-by stopped to get behind him, patiently waiting his turn. Alice did not get home for another hour.

X X X X

Sylvie could feel Marcus' dick softening inside her again. 'No way I'm letting him out until I've banged him again!' she thought. She raised her head from where she had been nuzzling his neck, and put her hands to either side of his head.

"Sweetie, I wish you could feel what I feel, it's like nothing in this world."

"What I'm feeling is pretty amazing, aunt-- Syl. But, um, I don't know how to say this, I kinda need to pee."

"Hmm," Sylvie said, unable to keep an edge from her tone. She considered asking him to pee inside her, but opted against that; it would make too big of a mess on the bed. "Okay, we can go, but carry me to the urinarium."

"You mean carry you while I'm still... in you?"

"With your cock balls deep in my pussy? Yes, sweetie. Don't whine; you're a strong young man!" she said, as she rubbed his pectorals. Marcus laced his hands behind his aunt's back, then levered himself into a sitting position. She wrapped her legs around him, and he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. Although flaccid, his dick was buried so far inside of Sylvie that, despite all their gyrations, it never came close to sliding out. "Nice job, Marcus!" she said, and kissed him deeply.

Marcus stood up. With his aunt wrapped tightly around him, it was surprisingly easy to support her weight. The Provincial diet could be described as Spartan, at best, and neither of the pair had excess body fat.

"Um, auntie," Marcus said, after a few beats. "What's a urinarium?"

"Did you see the room with a hole in the floor?"

He did remember the odd bathroom, so began making their way over there, again surprised at how easy it was to walk around with his aunt impaled on his dick. Sylvie pressed her boobs into his chest and rested her head on his shoulder. She nuzzled his neck and began the process of giving him a hickey. He could feel her erect nipples against his bare pectorals.

"There are a few things I should explain about urinaria," Sylvie said, once they entered the room. "Can you hold it a bit longer?" Then, with a smile, she added, "And me?"

"I can hold you, no problem, but I don't think my, uh, bladder can hold out any more."

"No problem, sweetie, I'll get off. Don't start peeing though." Sylvie levered herself up, and his dick finally slipped past her vaginal opening with a loud plopping noise. "Don't pee yet!" she said, as she stood up and stretched. She could not help but smile as she took mental stock of the state of her vagina. It had a wholly unfamiliar feeling of having been stretched -- every so slightly -- beyond its natural capacity. Despite the mild soreness, a thrill of pleasure shot through her torso as she savored the novel sensation.

"Is it bad if I splash?" Marcus said. He was looking at the small hole in the porcelain inlay on the floor; there wasn't a wall mounted urinal in the room. "Not sure my aim's that good."

"Don't worry, sweetie, you don't need to aim." His aunt had a wicked grin.

"We'll just wash it down later?" Marcus gestured at a hose, similar to the one in the ablution room, coiled on a hook on the wall.

"No, I mean I'm the one who needs to aim, not you. Don't worry, I have a lot of practice!" With that, his aunt took his cock in one hand and pulled gently, leading him close to the hole, so that he was almost standing directly over it. She bent it downwards at a sharp angle and said, "Any time, sweetie."

Marcus' dick would have gotten hard if he had not just cum inside his aunt. Even soft, it took about thirty seconds to start to go. He wasn't used to urinating in this position, let alone with someone else holding his dick. Instinctively, he reached down as the clear, mostly odorless fluid began to shoot out, but his aunt swatted his hand away playfully.

"Marcus, you're never to touch your penis while you're peeing," Sylvie said, gently but firmly. To Marcus' surprise, her aim had been spot on; even the initial stream had hit the target. After about twenty seconds, the flow began to slow, and he could see why his aunt had set him up above the hole. Only a few clear drops hit the ridged porcelain platform that surrounded the opening. Sylvie squeezed his cock with practiced ease, using both hands to work from the base to the tip. A few more beads of liquid came out.

After a brief pause, Marcus inhaled sharply, shocked as, without warning, his aunt got on her knees and began to lick the head of his penis. For good measure, she wrapped her lips around the wide head, barely able to fit it past the dainty O of her mouth, and sucked briefly.

"All clean!" she said, as she stood back up.

"Auntie, did you just--"

"Lick off your pee? Yes, sweetie, it's no big deal. Now shush, you, and listen! I have a lot to explain and if you keep interrupting we'll never get out of here, and then Celeste will murder me. You know she's practically ready to rape you when you're out of training." Marcus blushed furiously, and his heart pounded, but held his tongue. His cock was, impossibly, beginning to firm up, and was feeling sore in a way he'd never experienced before. He tried, in vain, not to think about fucking Celeste. "Anyway, one thing you need to know is that only these training apartments have private urinaria or toilets."

"Training apartment?"

"Yes, sweetie. Regular North Side apartments are almost the same as what you're used to in the South. The only difference is the morning ablution room. So for, well, the rest of your life, you'll need to find a woman anytime you need to urinate."

"Why can't I just go in?"

"You have to open the door with a torque, and it won't open for redboys -- er, heterosexual men."

"Wait, so if I'm on a deserted street, what, I have to just whiz in an alleyway?"

"Founders, no, sweetie! That's completely illegal. It'd probably be a misdemeanor the first time, but with that kind of thing, the punishments ramp up quickly for subsequent violations."

"So straight guys just have to pee in their pants?" Marcus said, starting to get angry.

"No no, the door will open, but only after, I believe, ten minutes without anyone else scanning their torque. I wouldn't worry too much, women don't normally leave men in the lurch, so you'd have to be in some completely deserted area for this to happen."

"Then what's to stop men from just using the regular toilet?"

"You have to open those with a torque too. And, this is kind of gross," Sylvie said. Provincials, surprisingly to Marcus, who still had vague memories of the outside world, were as squeamish about solid bodily waste, and anything related to it, as they were open about everything else. "But, you can't open the door to a toilet without your torque either. And if you only go pee, it detects that somehow."

"What does it do, lock you in and turn on a flashing light?"

"No, silly, but if you do it too often, you'll get in trouble, and like a lot of things, the penalties get serious fast for repeat offenses."

"Dunno, auntie, still sounds weird."

"Give it some time, sweetie. It's part of the Founders' genius, really; just another little thing that keeps relations between men and women harmonious and fulfilling," Sylvie said, with a serious tone. "I do understand your reservations though; it's the kind of thing that drove your mom to emigrate." She instantly regretted mentioning her deceased sister. "I'm sorry!" she said, and began to hug him, and kiss him all over his face, eventually tonguing his mouth him deeply. "I'll try not to mention Marie out of the blue," she said, after pulling her lips away.

"No worries, Syl; I do get sad when you bring up mom, but Dr. Doucette said that's okay. It's part of the grieving process."

'Will it ever get easier?' Sylvie thought. It had been five years since Marie had died.

"Now it's my turn," she said. "My bladder's ready to burst." She squatted expertly over the hole in the floor, her feet placed on the rough, grippy foot-shaped areas to either side of the hole. She motioned for Marcus to kneel, facing her, and spread her legs. "There's a lot to teach you about, Marcus, so pay attention! It's important not to show even the slightest bit of squeamishness about a woman's vagina, even when she's peeing. So you must not look away. Generally, it's recommended that you-- Marcus, are you listening to me?"

Despite their recent intimacy, it hadn't been until Sylvie had him kneel that he got a good look at her vagina. It was a dream come true to see one, in the flesh, and that it was his aunt's made it even more special. Her pussy looked only vaguely like the stylized, cartoonish ones he'd seen in textbooks. The real thing was far more beautiful than he could have imagined.

Marcus had spent many feverish hours visualizing what vaginas might look and taste like. Now one of the two most frequent subjects of his fantasies -- the other being his cousin, Celeste -- was right in front of him, spreading her thighs. He was suffused with an inner joy, and was too distracted to notice that his aunt was speaking to him.

Her pussy was much more complicated-looking than the illustrations. For one thing, she had not shaved for five months, in preparation for his training, so her vagina was surrounded by a forest of blonde fur. Her inner labia, rather than hiding between plump outer lips, hung down, two long flaps he desperately wanted to taste. Above them, she had a prominent clitoral hood, and, he suspected, a larger-than-average clitoris.

"Marcus?" Sylvie said. "Marcus!" His gaze was still locked on her sex, so she made a "humph" sound, attempting, and failing, to sound annoyed, then began to pee. As the thick jet of clear, odorless fluid shot from between her lips, Sylvie realized that she hardly needed to tell him to keep watching. His eyes remained riveted on her vagina as urine continued to flow for the next forty seconds. She hovered for a few moments, to let a few straggling drops fall, then got up and sat on the edge of the porcelain bench that lined one of the walls.

"Were you saying something, auntie?" Marcus said at last, broken out of his reverie now that her vagina wasn't right in front of him.

"I was, dear, but apparently unnecessarily. Come over here, please." Marcus walked over. "Can you kneel again, sweetie?" Marcus' heart pounded fiercely as he knelt down, hoping beyond hope for what might be coming. "Now, just like we women have to clean you men up afterwards, you have to do the same for us. It takes a little getting used to, so the first time, you don't have to do much, okay?" Marcus, looking surprisingly disappointed, nodded. "Can you identify the parts of my vagina, sweetie?" she said. Marcus nodded again, this time vigorously. "Let's start with my clitoris."

Without hesitation, Marcus pointed at the prominent sheath around her clit.

"Hmm, you'll have to touch it, Marcus, otherwise I can't tell if you've got it right."

Marcus extended a shaking finger and tentatively, briefly touched her.

"Don't be shy honey. Unless you don't like what you feel?"

"Oh no, I do! I really do!"

"Well, why don't you let me know?" Marcus pushed firmly on the same area. Sylvie was tempted to teach him to masturbate her, but decided it would distract from the lesson at hand. "Good. Now can you identify my labia minora?" Marcus ran a finger down one of the lips. "Labia majora?" He touched the puffy area around the sides of her pussy. Next she reached down, grabbed a lip with either hand, and spread. "Urethra?" Emboldened now, Marcus touched the small hole above her canal. "Marcus, you really do know your way around my vagina!"

"Doesn't everyone?"

"You'd be surprised, I guess. Take the other eighteen-year-old boy I trained. He mixed up my labia minor and majora -- to be fair, my 'minora' are unusually large -- and didn't even remember what the urethra was!"

"You trained someone else before?" Marcus had to stifle a brief twinge of envy, as he said this. Mindful of his negative feeling, he quickly repeated the Mantra in his head, 'Jealousy is a mind-poison. Jealousy is a mind-poison'. With relief, he felt the unwelcome feeling fade away.

"Yes, dear, it was a few years ago. Another 'nephew', although really he was one of your second cousins. That was part of why I was so nervous earlier, in the waiting room. I'll never forget when you refused to even hear me out though. That was possibly the sweetest thing ever!"

"You were nervous because you'd trained my second cousin?"

"No, sweetie. Sorry, I can see how this is confusing. The thing is, training Raul didn't go so well."

"How..." Marcus started to speak, but trailed off. He was, after all, still kneeling in front of her, and with her spread pussy inches away from his face, his mind could not comprehend how training with Sylvie could ever go poorly.

"I know what you're thinking, sweetie, but... there's no way to say this that isn't embarrassing. My vagina is too big."

"It is not!" Marcus said. He hated it when his aunt put herself down.

Sylvie stroked a hand along the side of his head, and laughed. "There's so much you don't understand yet, Marcus. My vagina may not seem small to you, but believe me, finding that out was the shock of my life. Most men -- and that includes Raul, unfortunately -- don't feel much when they fuck me there. And, honestly, I don't feel much either. They almost always switch to anal sex. Even Lawrence."

'Especially Lawrence,' Sylvie thought.

"Fortunately, I do enjoy anal sex quite a bit, and I can handle large penises there. It's been one of my saving graces, so to speak."

Marcus' dick reacted to his aunt so casually talking about men fucking her in various ways by firming up entirely. It felt mildly sore. He was also confused.

"So Raul didn't like... having sex with you?"

"Unfortunately, no. He tried to be nice about it, but I could tell he was disappointed. It didn't help that I'm weak at oral sex. My mouth is small, and I have never been able to quell my gag reflex. Poor Raul came inside me a few times, at first, but that was just because he was excited to have sex at all. It was nothing like with you, sweetie. I've only felt anything close to that, once before, with Celeste's father."

"Didn't you say Lawrence--" Marcus said, but his aunt cut him off.

"I mean Celeste's biological father, not her step-dad."

"Oh," Marcus said. "I wonder what he was like?" He remembered his aunt's earlier explanation of the Provincial policy of Anonymous Fatherhood.

Sylvie laughed. "Well, he had a big dick!" she said. "I did see a picture of him, although the face was blurry. He was paler than me, had a round face and curly black hair. Like someone you know." She was describing her daughter, who, from the neck up, barely resembled her mom at all.