All Comments on 'The Punishment Room Pt. 05'

by J_Birkenzweig

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You!

My kink doesn’t lean towards a foot fetish but I’d have to be stupid not to recognise a beautiful kinky love story when I read one. Bravo, it was beautifully written.

Tess (UK)

J_BirkenzweigJ_Birkenzweigover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback everyone!

Hi Tess,

several members of the forum have sent favourable comments but yours is very special, thank you so much for it and your continuous encouragement! From the very beginning it was quite clear to me that my mastering of the language has severe shortcomings, numerous repetitions of similar phrases, clumsy choice of words and outright (and sometimes terribly stupid) mistakes. My hope was that the power of the story would make a bit up for that, so if ever I post another story in English it would have to be one where I think the quality of the idea is sufficient to make up for the lack of refinement.

My idea was clearly that Claudia and BB met completely by chance, BB could have selected any other girl he saw for his experiment. The reason why some members thought they must know each other perhaps is, that I tried to describe how they quickly find out they are a perfect match and fall in love in a way that is perhaps best described by the French phrasal "Coup de Foudre", the lightning strike. Some might argue you just can't have that much luck in this mortal world, but then of course this partly is a fairy tale...;-)

One member commented part one saying BDSM would not be the right category for the story since the interaction is not consensual. I think the turn, the story took, shows that this is not entirely true but one question remains for me: I have carefully read the headers of other categories but did not really find one, where a non consensual story would fit, any hint as to where such a story would have to go would be appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous