The Queen Gets Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blew her another kiss and pressed his fingers over her needy nipples. She sighed heavilly and let her almond eyes close slowly as she felt the waves of pleasure radiate out from her sensitive nipples. It felt so good, the pleasure made her pussy clamp down on his dick, which made it all the more delicious as his thrusts slowed down dramatically so that each one rolled over her G spot before tapping her cervix. She smiled widly at his pleasuring. His fingers grazed over just the tips of her fully erect nipples and the sudden change in sensation warmed her insides as he slowed his thrusts down to almost nothing, yet the pleasure within her pussy continued to build.

"Baby yes, you feel how tight I am around you. Your queen's nipples enjoy your touch, keep giving it to me my baby, I feel you becoming mine, my body is taking you baby..."

His fingers continued on her nipples, swirling one way and then the other. She stretched her neck to lay tongue kisses along his chest as another moan slipped out as his dick slid all the way inside and again pressed her G and cervix. It seemed at the same time his finger squeezed her nipples slightly and the pleasure met her pussy and added to it. She was almost breathless as her body naturally clenched onto his dick, it didn't want to let it go, so much cum so close to being inside her.

"NNhhuUHhhh....Oh fuck my baby...you feel how my body is taking your touch..."

He turned his head sharply so his lips bushed her ear and he kissed it hard. She had told him her skin was too soft for his lips. It felt good on her ear as he took it into his lips. He pinched her nipples again, his fingers knowing her sensative parts now. She felt all the sensations over her warm body and it felt liberating to moan out.

"Baby you're almost mine, you are falling in to my pleasure...UHhHHNNnnn....fuck.....baby..."

His thrusts sped up to a smooth, long rhythm, his dick teasing her cervix over and over. His lips moved over her neck now and she turned to allow it, this was more touching than she had planned but the sensation over her skin was screaming in her head. He finally moved his fingers away from her nipples but the feeling remained from the intensity. She ran her fingers up and down his back to encourage him. Her pleasure was high, it felt so good to be around his dick. Each thrust came like a little push of pleasure now and she slowly pressed her hips into his in time. She felt the distinct twitch of his tip as her pussy squeezed in time with her hips moving against his. He had to be getting close as his breath on her neck wasn't so steady, but neither was her own it felt so good as her body started to try and take over.

"UhhhNNnnnn Ba...UHhhnn...Baby....you're getting....UHHHnNNn FUCK....UHHnnnn close...."

She turned her neck away from his wonderful kisses and moved her right arm over his shoulder and down onto his chest. She felt his sweat on her fingers and paused. He was so deep inside her and her hips were rocking against his in the steady time. In. Out. In. Out. In. G. Cervix. Out. In. G. Cervix. Out. It was hypnotic how the waves of pleasure slashed through her from her pussy, up her spine, to her lips. She realized she was fucking him back and how good it felt to listen to the pleasures of her body. She closed her eyes again as her body krept into her mind and instead of getting ready to push him back her hand drifted to her own bare nipple. Without thinking she grazed it with her nails and it renewed the pleasure she didn't realizing she was missing.

"Fuck yes baby....UUhHnnNNnnH...."

Her cheek was touching his, she felt his hot breath on her lips. The pleasure from her nipples was rushing over her face and she felt flush. Her almond eyes rolled back. Her eyelids felt heavy and half open. His hand moved on top of hers and encouraged her to keep running her shiny nails over her own nipple as he fucked into her with the same perfect timing. There was another twitch deep in her pussy. She wrapped her left thigh up over his hip teasingly, but it felt so good as it opened up her hips for him to get even deeper into her and fill her with sperm. Her back arched again instinctively, her body moving to keep the pleasure it was feeling as she moaned for him and turned her face towards his ragged breath.

"hhHHuuHHhhnnnnn.....my baby....become mine....HhuuHHnNNn.....fuck baby it's so good..."

Her moans were in time with his bottoming out in her. It felt so amazing, his dick seemed to open her up and make her mind turn off. Each brush against her G whispered to let her cervix open to him. His dick twisted within her, each thrust met by her own as her body took every part of him, made him wet with her juices, her walls clenched and loosened but he still filled her up all the way. She opened her mouth to tell him to give in finally and become hers but she found her lips against his. The surprise at being kissed stopped her thoughts and she pressed into the kiss. His tongue darted over her lips and she took it into her mouth and wriggled her wet tongue around his. Fuck, he was kissing her! She was the queen, she did the kissing, but fuck it felt so good to suck on his tongue. A fleeting thought of sucking his dick flashed before her eyes as they fluttered with pleasure.

His hand moved from hers and yet she kept sliding her fingers over her nipple. Her other arm wrapped around his back and her fingers splayed across hot skin. There was another twinge inside her pussy and a throb from his amazing dick. She moaned into his kiss. Fuck, she was close, how could she be close? In. G. Cervix. Out. In. G. Cervix. Out. Finally she pulled her lips back from his enough to whisper.

"HuhhH Baby I feel you throbbing, I'm clenching you so tight..."

With great effor she pulled her fingers from her nipple and placed them on his chest, mixed with both their sweat. She slowly let her leg slide back down along his and stretch out. That wasn't what she really wanted, her body wanted her legs wrapped around him so her pussy could milk every drop of cum from him. Fuck! No, she would make him cum for her and give her his seed all over her stomach. That was the plan. But his dick kept hitting her G and her body was making her brain turn off. Her lips were still so close to his and he pressed them against her, this time without testing. She opened up for his tongue immediately, taking it in and sucking gently as her head nodded up and down in time with his dick hitting her cervix. Her eyes rolled back. The hand on his back tensed as she fought what was coming. No, no, no, he couldn't make her cum...but she wanted him to.

"My baby yes, fuck yes...HUhHHnnn..."

She felt the throbbing of his dick deep inside her, the thrusts suddenly sped up. A moment of panic set in as her heart raced. Her body felt warm all over, the pleasure drowning out her brain. Her conscous thoughts made her hand press his chest back. She knew he was about to cum for her, those hot, sticky white jets of cum filling her unprotected womb. His thrusts went quick quick quick quick and he grunted into their kiss.

"Belong to your queen, HHuHHhH fuck...baby belong to me.....CcuuUUhhHhmmm...."

She pushed his chest back and tried to pull his amazing dick out of her clenching pussy. Her body fought her mind as an orgasm built. No no no no no no. Her hips bucked forward and her pussy clenched his dick. He was trying not to cum but he throbbed again as her pussy flooded over his dick. He had to pull out. But that's not what her body wanted. Waves crashed over her and her hand fell to her nipples, pinching them and swirling, releasing pleasure over her whole body. Her left thigh slid up his hip and her leg wrapped slightly over his.

"UHHhNNnn my baby UhhhHnnN you UUhHHnn FUCK BABY YES belong to UUhHHHh... me.....give me your HuhhHHH Cum....UhhHHHnnnnMMm...Fuck YES baby..."

He tensed and she felt his dick pulse as cum began to flow inside her convulsing pussy, her cervix opening with her orgasm as her inside walls were painted with his thick sperm. Her orgasm crashed over her, she pointed her toes and instinctively loosened her hips to give his seed full access to her insides. It seemed like an eternity as his dick squeezed again and again, draining his balls inside her, and all the while her clenching pussy encouraged more to flood her. She moaned with a slow rolling quiver, pure pleasure over her entire body as his cum filled her eager inner walls.

"yes baby, yes baby UhhhHH you're mine...fuuccckkUUHHhhHHHhh breedmedaddy..."

He pushed into her as her body relaxed from the intensity of the orgasm washing away her senses. A smile spread over her pink lips of pure elation as her body erased her conscious thoughts. Take his seed. Let him fill you up again and again. Feel the pleasure of giving in. Stay filled with cum. Let your tits and belly swell up. Breed. She couldn't put words to the feelings but they captured her in that ultimate moment of release and her lips betrayed her in that extasy. His sperm was moving throughout her pussy and seeking to breed her, and she might have wished to be. She imagined she could feel it writhing through her and seeping into her very being, seeking out an unprotected egg. He must have sensed it too. She was enraptured with pleasure from him. He whispered in her ear.

"Now queen, you are mine too...your body is addicted to this feeling isn't it? Everything in your body is tingling with anticipation. I think you are fertile and losing yourself in it. My seed is looking for your egg...will it find it? How good does it feel giving in like this...did you just let yourself get bred?"

She sighed and her eyes fluttered as her lips moved to respond in the heat of passion. Her fingers mindlessly caressed her erect nipples to keep the wash of mind-numbing pleasure going. He was right, this felt so good she had to have it again and again and again. But was she actually fertile, probably not? When was her last period, was it three weeks ago, or two? Did she take her BC today, she didn't think so. Her period...no, it was a couple weeks ago! She was in her fertile window! Oh fuck...there might be an egg waiting for all this intoxicating sperm...he might have just impregnated her! She liked that thought and moaned from imagining herself being changed and inseminated.

"Yes baby...hhHHhnnhuUhhh...filling me....nnNNmmmm up...with your cum...uuHHHHnnn...."

He kissed over her neck and suckled her ear, smiling into her neck. His dick held inside her walls, white seed oozing out around it now that he had painted her fully and emptied his balls into her. She sounded so desperate and elated, he was sure this was the first time she had taken cum inside and she clearly loved it, and he loved giving it to her. He had no idea if she was on birth control and in that moment he didn't care. Part of him wished she wasn't and soon her belly and breasts would swell, her ass would be even rounder, and this queen would be claimed by him.

"Good girl...baby."

Slowly her breathing slowed even as she teased her nipples. He moved back slowly, his dick sliding out of her messy pussy with more of their combined cum dripping onto her fully shaved nethers. He moved around her side and cupped her cheek, drawing her to roll onto her side and sit up slightly. She whimpered a protest as she couldn't keep her fingers on her nipples, but soon the queen's eyes fell to the cum covered mess on his dick approaching her lips and she smiled again. Without words having to be exchanged she leaned in and gently licked his tip to taste.

"That's it my queen baby...taste us together...do you like it?"

She cooed and nodded.

"I do baby. You taste so good with me on you."

She shuddered with anticipation. He put his hand gently on the back of her head and encouraged her forward. She didn't hesitate and took his sloppy erection into her mouth. It tasted so good, how had she not done this sooner? She bobbed her head up and down slowly as her tongue swirled over his whole length. Each new bit tasted of her sweet sex and his salty cum. She swallowed as much as she could but soon dribble was running down her chin. Instintivly, she got on all fours in front of him as he held her long, straight black hair out of her pretty face. Her black eyeliner was mussed and her lipstick was all gone, revealing her gentle pink lips. His cum still dripped from her quivering pussy lips. She moved one hand to try and keep it all inside but his load was too much for her to contain.

"That's it my queen baby, suckle and taste me while my seed is inside you. It feels comforting having your insides full of my cum, I know it does. That feeling of pleasure as my cum covers all of your fertile walls. Swimming inside you, claiming you for mine. It feels good to be full of seed, Its taking over you isn't it my queen baby?"

She nodded her head and some dribble fell from her soft chin. The cum within her was turning her into his needy baby girl. Fuck just thinking of his seed taking within her made him shiver. She felt so good around him.

"You're such a good girl for me aren't you?"

She could hardly wait to answer him.

"I am for you...Daddy...baby..."

He sensed it, he had turned her brain off and her natural instincts were rewriting her into his submissive little queen baby. She started off calling him 'you' then as his pleasuring started to invade her mind she called him 'baby' and soon his control of her pleasure would turn her fully and she would call him what she let slip from her lips. She had almost fully cleaned him now and her tongue was rolling down to his balls as he was fully in her mouth. Damn, she made him feel so good, his pleasure was more intense with her than anyone before. His thoughts fluttered to needing these feelings too. He locked eyes with her and she slid his dick out of her mouth. Short, slow strokes of her hand kept his dick hard for her. She kissed his tip and looked up at him.

"You need another release, don't you baby?"

He nodded, the pleasure in his balls tingled up his spine. What had she done to him? It felt so good, he couldn't stop himself. Every sensation from her fingers running over his shaft, her breath on his tip, all the way back to her pressing her perky ass into his hips and wrapping her arms up around his neck. She hand run her hands over his chest and kissed his sensitive nipples. Her nails ran up and down his back rhytmically as she took him inside over and over, the feel of her pussy clamping him in time, his thoughts narrowing to her, only her, his queen. He had to have her again, and again, nobody but her, his queen, his cum was all hers as much as she needed until it took. She purred up at him through pursed lips with intense almond eyes locked on his.

"You belong to me now baby."

His brain shut off at last, and she had him.

"I do my queen..."

And he came for her again, his dribble of cum running down her arm. Even with her tousled state she knew he would belong to her and give her the pleasure her body needed. She shivered with that thought as her hand stroked him slowly while his dick twitched a few more times. She was delighted at how close to the very edge of letting go he had taken her, and yet all the time he was falling deeper into her sway. Still, she liked all the thoughts he gave her and she was pretty sure even will all his cum inside her she wasn't actually being impregnated tonight. She knew she would have to fuck him again soon and be filled with cum though. His second orgasm oozed down her hand, yet still his cum leaked out of her satisfied pussy from when he filled her up. It felt right to be filled by it. She felt his cum within her and on her hand too. Her clit was still swollen and her pleasure high. Fuck I need his cum inside me all the time now. She moved her cum covered hand to her pussy lips and teased herself. She wanted to call him something special, she had already and it helped him cum just for her. She wanted to say it the whole time, even just thinking about it had her on the verge of another orgasm. Her deep brown eyes fluttered as her cum covered fingers rolled over her clit, slick with his white seed. Yes, that's what he is for me now that he might have bred me...

"Now my insides belong to you, Daddy."

As soon as 'Daddy' slipped out of her lips she came for him again and moaned quietly into his chest. Fertile cum inside you. Keep taking his seed until you're sure. Keep fucking while you're pregnant so you can be ready again fast.

12