The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 08

Story Info
The humiliation is more extreme than the girls expeceted.
3k words
4.12
6.3k
5
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please remember all of the actions done to the women was done so with their consent. The story line so far is about how a woman, Queen Becca, has recruited 12 other women to give themselves up sexually to a vicious group of bandits in return for the promise that these bandits will not destroy London. There were basically 3 groups of women; the royal family, whores from the local brothel and some women that offered willingly themselves to be sexually abused to save London.

The last chapter ended with the girls meeting the bandits for the first time and Queen Becca being "tripled." It ended like this:

Jack looked to Queen Becca who was now covered in Molly's shit. "Okay Your Majesty, tend to my men."

The queen looked to the man with the biggest cock and said, "Sir, would you please be so kind as to lay on the ground?"

As the man laid down, his massive cock was sticking straight up.

Becca was grateful that the nurses had lubed her asshole. She turned to face the man's feet and then squatted low and impale her asshole on to his huge cock. Once she could feel his balls pressing into her ass cheeks, she leaned back, exposing her cunt.

The second man straddled the man on the ground and then pushed his cock into the queen's cunt. Finally Becca looked to the last man and opened her mouth wide. He put his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her face.

Becca undulated her hips so should could feel the cocks in her cunt and asshole pushing inside both holes. As she did that, the man with the cock in her mouth, grabbed Becca by the ears and forced her head back and forth.

The bizarre scene continued until suddenly the man in her ass moaned loudly and emptied his balls into Becca's asshole. That triggered the others and soon her cunt and face were dripping of cum.

The man in her cunt stood up with cum dripping from his cock. The man underneath, pushed Becca off of him, freeing his cock from her asshole. The man that was fucking Becca's face grabbed Becca by the hair and pulled her into a kneeling position.

As they presented their cocks to her, she submissively licked them all clean. Becca tasted her cunt on one cock and then licked her own shit from the other. Once they were done, the man with the biggest cock slapped Becca so hard that she fell to the ground.

Jack called out, "Get on your hands and knees, Your Majesty." Once on hands and knees, The first man pissed on her face and hair as the other pissed on her ass. Becca could feel the piss dripping between her ass cheeks into her battered asshole.

Finally the last one forced the queen to lay on her back and pissed all over the queen's tits and cunt. They all spit on her and then walked away.

Jack Kane looked at the other women and saw anger in their faces. They were infuriated that people would treat their beloved queen in such a disgusting way.

Jack leered at them. "Don't feel bad ladies, your time time is coming too! He have deliberately chosen men that hate the city because they lost relatives in previous battles. They all have personal hatred about the city and your queen. You will become the subject of that hate."

Jack looked to his men, "Enjoy yourself boys."

What followed was brutal.

And now:

The women were still naked with tied with their hands behind their backs. The leader of the bandits, Jack Kane ordered chairs brought out for the women and they were tied to the chairs. Each of the women was tied back to back with another woman. Nooses were put around the women's necks.

This terrified many of the women as the nooses were tightened. Some of them peed themselves in the chairs to the delight of the bandits watching them.

Jack Kane said, "All right ladies, I have been told that you have all been instructed on how to suck cock properly. Suck my men and good things will happen. Do a bad good and the nooses will be tightened."

Julie, the queen's sissy sister was given to the female bandits, they tied Julie with her hands above her head and tormented the poor girl mercilessly. Woman are much more vicious to other women than men can ever be.

Jack's men walked up to the women, naked. and offered their cocks to the girls. All the girls started to suck right away. The whores and members of the royal family, had no trouble performing their task, they were used to this. But the other women, like Marge and her daughter Myra, Emily and Jenny were not used to this.

The bandits tightened the nooses on the girl's necks. Soon their terrified screams could be heard as the nooses were being tightened. The girl's fear excited the men all the more.

The queen's instinct to protect her girls kicked in. She slid off the cock she was sucking and called out. "Girls, stop acting like ladies, you are whores now. Start acting like whores and suck the cocks like you have been taught to do. You are cock sucking whores!"

That inspired the women and they started to suck as they were taught to. Apparently this was not good enough for the men. They grabbed the girl's ears and started fucking their faces. Not used to this, the girl's gagged and soon puked all over their tits and bellies.

This delighted the men that started to cum hard and as they did, pulled out to cum on the girl's faces. Once done, the girls opened their mouths again to suck the men dry.

Once they were done with the women, the men slapped their faces causing the puke to splatter all over the girl's tits. The men loved it and laughed loudly.

As this was happening, the women were having fun with Julie. They used pins and pushed them in the poor girl's nipples. Then they pushed some into her lady parts (balls) and finally even into her cock (clit). Julie tried not to give them the satisfaction of screaming, but the pain was just too intense.

Molly came to Julie with a knife and slipped it under Julie's lady parts. "Maybe we should help her out and get rid of these ugly balls and cock so she can be a proper lady."

Queen Becca called out to Jack. "Master, I had told you about my sister being a sissy and you promised, no harm would come to her. Keep your word Master Jack."

The Master simply said, "Stop your whining Your Majesty, the girls are just having a little fun with the sissy." But Jack was concerned enough to take the knife from Molly. "Molly, behave yourself girl. I won't have my woman be the cause of me breaking my word."

To make the point, Jack slapped Molly's face.

The bandits gave the girls a few minutes to catch their breath and consider their situation. All the slave girls looked around and saw many of them sitting in their own piss with puke and cum all over their faces and bodies.

Then the girls were released made to stand up and had their hands tied behind their back and were led down the field in a slave formation. What they saw next, terrified the girls. There in a large circle, were set up a series of stocks (wooden devices where people put their head and wrists through and then the top would be locked in place leaving the victim bent over, tied and helpless).

Becca counted 13 stocks. Jack announced loudly, "We stole the stocks from the prisons in all of the towns we conquered. I was not sure how many we would need, I am glad we brought extra." He looked at the Queen, "We thought it fitting you should have to suffer the same indignities and humiliations you decided your people should suffer."

Again the queen still refused to be intimidated and curtsied and simply said, "How thoughtful of you Master."

The girls laughed at their queen's response and that enraged Jack "We will see how funny you bitches this this is. Lock them up men."

The girl's were locked up with their bare asses sticking out and their tits hanging low. The men got in front of them and pissed all over their faces. As they did, the women get behind them and pulled the jeweled plugs from their nasty assholes. They took great joy in twisting and pulling on the plugs knowing this would be very painful for the slave girls.

Next the women fingered the slave's asshole and then laughed as they wiped their shitty fingers on the slave girl's tits.

They looked to Master Jack and Molly said, "They are ready for you Master."

This time a different group of men grabbed the girls by their hair and pushed their cocks into their mouths. Like before, that caused the many of the girls to puke before they could get the men to cum.

As this was being done, the women got behind the girls and started to whip their asses. First they used branches from nearby trees that ripped at their skin and then switched to whips. Soon all the girls, even the queen, were crying and screaming in agony."

Master Jack told them to stop the whipping and said to the girls. "If you want this to stop, all you have to do is curse your queen and I will let you go in peace."

The girls looked at each other as best they could and all of them shook their heads, "No."

Jack laughed, "You will change your minds soon enough." Jack signaled to the girls and they started to redouble their efforts trying to break the slave's spirits. Soon the all the girls had nasty welts on their asses and Jack signaled to the women again.

Jack's women took great joy in what they did now, as they started to rubbed salt into the slave girl's welts. It took a moment, but again the girls started to scream. All the bandits laughed at the girl's misery.

Jack spoke again, "Okay ladies, which one will be first? All you have to do is deny the authority of your queen and you will be released. In fact, not only will you be released, but I will give you a bag of gold for your suffering."

With that Jack held up a bag which was very full and poured it on the ground to show the slaves how much gold was inside each bag.

Jacked smiled confidently, "This is more gold than most of you will have in a lifetime. Okay girls, who will be first?"

Again the girls said nothing.

Now Jack was pissed. Looking to his wife, he nodded. At that sign, the women came to the girls and attacked vicious clamps on their nipples and swollen labia. For Julie, the clamps were attached to her nipples and "lady parts."The girls started moaning again, the pain was brutal.

Not done yet, the women attached weights to the clamps pulling at their girls nipples and cunt lips so much so that they looked distorted.

Jack sneered, "Okay ladies, here is your last chance. If only one of you curses you queen I will let you ALL go and still give you ALL of the gold I promised you."

This seemed to be too much for the slave girls to endure, finally Myra, the youngest slave looked up and said, "All we have to do is curse Becca and all of use can go?"

Jack smiled confidently, "Yes Love, would you like to go first?"

"Yes Master." Poor Myra looked sadly at her queen and then said loudly, "Master Jack, you and your gang of thugs can go FUCK YOURSELVES!. We love our queen and would never betray her. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!"

Jack was so enraged he went over to her and slapped her face. Then he said to his men "Go ahead boys, fuck them all!"

The men got behind the girls and pushed their cocks inside their battered assholes. As they fucked the slave girls, the girls heads bounced painfully across the wood of the stocks. The weights pulled on the girls tits and nipples.

It became evident that the girls were drifting into "sub space." Jenny was the first one to moan as she had her orgasm. Her moaning triggered the others and soon they all orgasmed, some of them actually squirting as they came.

After the men came, they slide out of the slave's asshole as their cum dribbled down the girls thighs. Molly asked, "What do we do now Master?"

He responded, "Leave them there, let them consider their situation. I am sure they will come to their senses."

Jack ordered his women to serve dinner and left the slave girls alone.

Once Jack and his men were gone and out of sight, the queen said, "Girls I am so sorry. I did not realize how brutal these animals were. I am releasing you all from any obligations you feel you have to me. I want you to deny me and go home. You have done more than enough already."

Marge was the first one to speak, "Your Majesty, do you really think so little of us that you would expect us to abandon you like that? When the fighting in the fields gets tough, do you expect your men to run like cowards from the battle?"

She continued, "We all knew something like this would happen, I can only speak for myself, but I am not leaving!"

All the girls nodded in agreement and the queen sobbed softly. "I do not know what I have done to earn such loyalty, but you have my profound gratitude. I promise it will not go unrewarded, assuming we live through this"

The queen lifted her head and yelled, "Master Jack, I need to speak with you."

The Master and his woman, Molly, came back to the field. You looked scornfully at the Queen and said "Your Majesty. You wanted to accept my terms? Have the girls cursed you?"

The queen was defiant, "No Master, but I am curious why you have gone back on your word?"

Jack was annoyed, "How have I done that?"

Becca looked up and said, "Didn't you swear that there would be no permanent damage done to any of us?

Jack nodded, "Your welts will heal, the damage is not permanent."

The queen argued "You are correct Master the welts will heal, but the clamps will do permanent damage to us if they are not removed immediately. You and I both know the our backs will be permanently deformed if we are not released. We have all seen men and women, permanently deformed from spending too much time in the stocks.

Jack said, "Let me talk to my men."

After Jack left, Sue said, "Becca you are fucking brilliant! You know Jack's ego would never allow his word to be challenged."

Becca said, "True, but Jack will not surrender easily."

Once Jack came back, he came back with his women who all had sacks in their arms. Jack said, "I will release you in just a moment." Then he turned to the women, "go ahead ladies, have fun."

The girls opened their sacks which were filled with garbage; rotting vegetables, old rotted meat and other foul smelling things. The girls proceeded to smear the garbage all over the girl's face and bodies, even in their cunts and asshole, laughing as they did.

Just when the humiliation seemed like it could not get worse, Molly said, "None of you will be released until you have shit yourselves."

In spite of the intense shame, all the girls started to bear down. The sounds of them grunting and groaning to shit themselves filled the air. The bandit's women just laughed and pointed at the poor slave girls as they degraded themselves.

Once all the women had shit themselves, the women released the slaves from the stocks. They were finally able to stand upright and they all stretched and moved to get their blood circulating again.

Then Molly said, "Master has told us to remove the clamps. Truthfully, I wanted to rip them off, but Master will not allow that, which is just as well. If we remove them slowly we can enjoy the agony you will feel as the blood rushes back into your nipples and cunt. I have endured what you have just endured. I know first hand how painful it will be for you all. Now kneel in your shit girls."

The pain of the clamps pushed all sense of pride out of the girls and they all knelt in their own shit. The women slowly started to remove the clamps. As expected, the pain was beyond anything they had ever experienced.

All the women, Queen Becca included, were reduced to tears as they sank to the ground, grabbing at their cunts and nipples. Molly and the other women laughed cruelly. Then Molly said, "Tomorrow all of us get to have our fun with you. Rest up girls, it will be worse than today.

As she left, the slave girls huddled together for warmth and slept in each others shit. In a few minutes, Becca felt something warm on her back and turned to see it was the older woman, Jenny. "I am sorry Your Majesty, I was unable to control myself. I did not mean to pee on you."

The queen smiled warmly, "You are fine girl, unfortunately I have to do the same thing. The queen peed and that seemed to signal all of the girls to do the same.

As night fell, all of the slaves were huddled together in their own piss and shit. All of them reeking of the garbage that Molly and the women smeared on them. All of them clinging to each other for some form of mutual support.

The common thought they had, "They would not be broken, they would not betray their queen"