The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 12

Story Info
The queen suffers the final humiliation.
3.5k words
4.45
6.6k
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Epilogue

Here is how the last chapter ended:

Sue called out, "Master Jack, why the change? You allowed us privacy as we shit and peed, you are letting us eat at the table as women, not animals. You are even offering to let us wear clothes. I don't understand."

Jack answered, "I hate to admit defeat, but I was never able to break you. You have earned my respect and now I am treating you with respect."

The Queen Mother said, "And what of our queen?"

Master Jack said, 'She will walk back to town as naked as she came here, hands tied behind her back."

The Queen Mother looked at the girls and said, "Then we will walk back the same way, naked and tied until the queen is released."

Jack shook his head in a dismissive manner. "That is your decision. I do not care any longer."

The doctor spoke up. "Jack, I must insist that the queen at least wear a pair of knickers, I want to remove her bandages, but her ass must still be covered for another day."

Molly said, "I have a pair of knickers, I would be honored if the queen would wear them."

Molly fetched her nasty knickers and then helped the queen into them. She said softly, "I am so sorry they are so filthy Your Majesty."

Becca was gracious as she put them on and said, "They feel as fine as any pair of silk knickers I have ever worn." The women hugged and the Becca said, "We are ready."

Jack had all and the girls, including the nurses were tied naked and put in a slave formation to be led to the town, Jack rode on his horse with the naked slaves in tow behind him. In his hand he held a white flag of truce as he went into town.

As he got to the town's center, he noticed lots of women there, naked and tied like the slaves. He shook his head in dismay as he handed the rope of the slave formation to the mayor.

Jack and his bandits had kept their word, the mules that were loaded down with gold and silver were left behind with the women.

The slaves looked at each other and started to cry. The tears were the result of the extreme stress, humiliation and sexual tension they had experienced for the last 3 days. It was finally over.

And now:

The Mayor called to his men and told them to untie the women and fetch clothing for them. The Queen said, "Not yet. Led us to the stand so we can address the town."

The girls were led, still naked and tied to the tops of the steps so they could look out at the town. The Mayor announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen of London, we are safe now because of the efforts of our noble queen. Next week we can send for the children and bring them safely back from hiding. But for now our queen wishes to speak."

The queen moved and started to speak. She was grateful that the acoustics of the square were designed to let her voice carry without having to shout. "Ladies and gentlemen, as your queen, I have been so impressed with the women behind me. Due to their efforts we can return to our normal lives and live in peace. Let's give thanks and then get back to normal."

Before the girls could be led from the stage, Sue stepped up and said, "Your Majesty, the girls and I have decided a lot more needs to be said. If you will allow it?"

The queen was confused, but stepped back and Sue started to speak, "People of London, your queen is being modest in what she has said, as are many of the women here as well. It is important that you know what really happened, not just to all, but to some of the women in particular."

"Most of you know me, I am the Owner of the Town Brothel, as well as being one of the whores. What I am about to say may be raw and even vile, but you must hear it. I will not apologize for my language, I am a whore and this is how I speak."

"After we volunteered, we were all taken to the dungeon, stripped and tied helpless. There we were all whipped, over and over again, including the queen. It was explained that the queen needed to make sure the girls knew what to expect, so that they could leave if they changed their minds. Once we were turned over to the bandits, the whippings would get worse. As you can see, none of us left."

"The whippings continued, but then the humiliation started. Aside from being kept naked all the time, we were being led out to the fields each morning. You all witnessed how we had to pee and shit ourselves as people watched. That was because we had to give up all sense of shame and modesty. We even had to lick each other's asses clean after we shit."

Sue went on, "In time we had to learn of the kinky sexuality the bandits would demand of us. First we became lovers to each other and finally men were brought in to fuck us, every day, often 3 and 4 times a day. We had to learn that we were sexual animals now, now longer people."

Sue saw how many of the women in the crowd started to cry. "I have to take a moment to thank some of the women I see standing in the streets, also naked and tied. We saw you each day, as we were paraded naked through the streets. When we saw you sacrificing your modesty and shame to support us, it gave us hope and strength."

The queen stepped forward and said, "Addy, would you come up here please? For those of you that do not know, Addy was the one that started the idea of supporting us by being naked and tied and obviously the thought spread. Ladies like Addy and the rest of you were an inspiration to all of us."

In a moment Addy came forward, tied and bare assed naked, as she walked up the stairs. With each step her tits jiggled and shook. The queen stepped forward and tried to hug Addy, but since they were tied, all they could do was press their tits into each others body. The queen kissed her and then they both stepped back with the rest of the naked women, with Addy at her side.

Sue went on, "Before we were taken to the bandits we first went to the dungeons. There we were tied with our hands above our heads. Guards scrubbed us as if we were animals being brought to an auction of livestock. Then women sheered us like animals. All the body hair from our necks down were removed."

Sue smiled as she saw people trying to look at the girl's cunts in a discreet manner. Sue said, "No need to be shy, folks, get a good look at us. Even from up here, I can see many of the men have erections, so I guess its not so bad"

Sue nodded and all the girls spread their legs wide, giving them a good view of their cunts. Sue then said, "Turn around girls, bend over and wiggle your asses."

The girls did as told and the people could see the jeweled plugs protruding from their assholes. Sue explained that all the women were required to have the jeweled plugs in their asses all the time.

They all stood up again as Sue continued. "All of the people of London are well fed now, but you should know why you have food to eat. The bandits wanted to hang the royal family by their necks."

Sue waited to the gasps subsided and said, "The queen would not allow her mother and aunt to hang, she knew they would never survive, but she and her sister would submit to be hanged. To keep the bandits happy, 2 other women, Myra and Molly, volunteered to hang in their place."

Sue told Molly and Myra to step forward so the crowd could thank them. As the applause died down, Molly stepped forward and announced, "We did volunteer, but so did Sue. The queen needed Sue to supervise the hanging. The queen, her sister Julie, Myra and myself survived the ordeal only because Sue made sure the bandits cut us down before it was too late."

Sue nodded thanks and said, "As the girl's hung by their necks, the bandits took turns fucking them and they were also being constantly whipped by sadistic women. Finally their bodies could not take any further abuse, after they orgasmed, they pissed and shit themselves and were finally cut down."

"As bad as that was, the bandits were not done. The bandits laid the girls out in their own filth and while they were still unconscious, the men fucked them over and over again." There was a loud gasp in the crowd as they heard the terrible details.

Sue went on, "Finally, did you notice that all of the town's wealth was returned?'

A cheer went up as the townspeople applauded the good news. Sue silenced, the crowd. "A woman up here had to pay a dear price for your wealth being returned. Your queen allowed herself to be branded with hot irons, like an animal, in return for the wealth being given back to us."

Myra started to cry and Sue called her forward, "Tell the crowd what you witnessed and remembered dear."

Myra's mother, Marge, stepped forward with Myra for support. Myra's voice started timid, but gained force as she told the story. "Her Majesty was tied to a fence with her ass up high. Then the bandits took red hot irons and applied them to her skin. The poor woman screamed in agony as her ass was branded like an animal. I remember the smell of her burning flesh. I got sick and vomited. We all did."

Myra looked at the queen and said, "Your Majesty, I am sorry to embarrass you, but they must know the truth."

Turning back to the crowd she explained. "That poor woman suffered so much she passed out. Tied limply to the fence, she would wake up from time to time as the branding continued. The agony was so bad, that this noble woman first pissed herself and then shit herself. When she caught a whiff of her burning flesh, she puked like the rest of us"

"You should also all be aware that they good doctor and his nurses, refused to leave her until she was well enough to travel. They stayed when they could have be freed."

Molly stepped forward again and looked to Sue, "May I speak again please Sue?"

Sue nodded and Molly addressed the crowd again. "Ladies and Gentlemen, you have heard of the horrible things your queen suffered for her people, but there is one last story you must hear. The bandit called Jack Kane and I were considered to be married for years. When I failed to break the women, my husband decided that I would be executed to set an example."

"A noose had been placed around my neck and my Master kicked the back of my knees and I was starting to be strangled to death. Before that could happen, your queen begged Master not to kill me and agreed to submit to a terrible ordeal."

"Your queen was lead to a special bench and had her tits nailed to the bench." The audience was in shocked silence, as Molly continued, "I know how horrible that is, my Da used to do that to me as a punishment when I angered him. The pain is beyond belief, yet your queen endured that to save my life. That is the kind of woman we are so fortunate to serve."

The crowd started to cheer for the queen who simply smiled modestly. Then Molly said, "Thank you Sue, please finish telling them about the queen being branded."

Sue smiled, "No Molly, thank you for telling them. I had forgotten."

Then Sue turned to the audience and continued, "None of us know what is branded on the queen's ass, except for the doctor and nurses. They bandaged her brandings and before we left put a pair of knickers on her to cover the skin."

"Her Majesty has consented to humiliate herself, one last time. Look at the field, you will see a series of stocks set up. All of the women here has been placed in these stocks while the bandits whipped and fucked our asses. They even kicked us in our cunts as we were helpless. The girls have decided that if the queen is to be humiliated, so will we."

"The queen will be put in a stock and her knickers will be removed and her brandings will be revealed. You may take a close look and gently rub her skin. If you wish, you may respectfully kiss her ass. But nothing else is to be done to our queen."

"The rest of us will be put into the other stocks. Let's be honest, I am a whore. I know, as well as you do, the air is charged with a high level of sexual tension. I know we all need relief. We have agreed to provide that relief for the men. Ladies, you are free to experiment now and see what it is like to be with another woman"

Sue allowed herself to smile, "All of the ladies here now know how to please another woman as well. There is no need for shame ladies. Enjoy."

The mayor led the slaves down from the platform to the stocks. They were laid out in a circle so the girls could watch each other getting fucked. The slaves were untied and rubbed their wrists as they looked on. The nurses went into stocks as well.

The queen went into a stock first. Once she was secured, the doctor pulled her knickers out and looked down at the branding. He nodded to Sue, "It is safe to remove her knickers now."

Sue looked to Molly, "Those are your knickers girl, slide them from the queen's ass."

Molly got on her knees and pulled them down to the queen's ankles, and the queen stepped out of them. Jenny, the oldest slave came forward and in a loud voice read out what was branded on the queen's ass cheeks.

Jenny said on the right cheek it says:

BECCA,

THE

WHORE

QUEEN.

Next Jenny said, on her left cheek it says:

THE

QUEEN'S

SACRIFICE

The girl's all hugged each other and cried. The crowd cried out loudly. "LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!"

The slaves went to the buckets of lard and butter and applied the substance to their cunts, and then bent over as they applied it to each others assholes. They giggled nervously as they pushed their fingers deep inside each other's assholes, as the crowd looked on with a mix of lust and awe.

One of the women in the crowd called out and asked why that was being done. Myra responded, "It adds to our pleasure and that of the person fucking us."

Myra's mom, Marge, called out to the crowd. "Listen to my daughter....the whore. Two weeks ago she was a virgin!" The crowd laughed and appreciated Myra's sacrifice of her virginity.

Once the people settled down, the girls, the nurses included, went to their stocks and put their heads and hands in as people locked them in place.

Lines were formed behind the girls, as well as behind the queen. Molly watched in fascination as people, men and women, touch the queen's ass and ran their fingers along the raised lettering on her skin. Many of them kissed her ass and licked the branding.

Once the crowd was done inspecting the queen's branding, she said loudly, "Please, fuck the girls. They would be embarrassed and disappointed if they were not used over and over again. Ladies, feel free to grab the girl's hair to lift their heads so they can lick your privates, or bend over so they can lick your assholes. "

The queen realized the reluctance of many of the women to have their nasty assholes licked for fear that they may not be clean and said, "No need to be concerned about how clean you are "back there" ladies. We have been licking each other's shitty assholes for over a week now."

Men started to get behind the women and soon the sounds of scents of the women's asses being fucked filled the air. Just as the girls expected, as soon as one cock was removed from their assholes, another cock replaced it.

Marge and her daughter, Myra, were side by side in the stocks when Marge's husband stood in front of them with their other older daughter, Lynn. Myra said submissively, "Master, I know you want to fuck me, but I would ask that you fuck our daughter's ass."

The husband/Master seemed confused confused so marge continued, "Master our daughter has been brutally assaulted by strangers and in some cases, fucked by people that hate her. I want her to feel love associated with such an intimate act. Please Master, Myra is of age now, fuck her."

As her husband got behind his daughter and started to fuck her, Marge looked up at Lynn and said, "Please Lynn, we are both adults dear, you must know I am at the edge of an intense orgasm. I need your help girl, Would you finger Mummy's cunt. I desperately need to get off girl."

Lynn seemed reluctant but finally got behind her mother and reached around and started to finger her mother's cunt. It did not take long, soon Marge was screaming wildly as the intensity of her orgasm hit her. After a moment, Marge was hanging limply, held up by the stocks.

Lynn could see her father was done fucking her sister and then got on her knees and suckled her daddy's cock tasting her sister's shit on his cock as she did. Her father looked down, "Thank you girl. Now go over to your sister, I am sure her needs are as desperate as your mother."

Lynn knelt behind her sister. Instead of finger her cunt, she leaned in and licked her asshole clean. It was a nasty mix of cum and shit and Lynn made nasty slurping sounds as she licked her clean. After she finished, she reached around and fingered her sister to the orgasm that she so desperately needed.

Marge and Myra were able to look at each other and giggled, both understanding the sexual depravity of what they were doing and not caring at all about being so depraved. They both understood, a few weeks ago, they would have never dreamed of committing such acts. Now they loved it.

Some of the women in the community gathered enough courage to walk in front of the girls and lift their dresses and pull down their knickers. Just as the queen said, they had to grab the girls hair to pull their heads into position to have their cunts licked. Not only did most of them cum, but they were shocked at the intensity of their orgasms.

This went on for hours, some people would come over and chat with the queen as they watched what was happening. The queen asked if they would rub her back because the position she was in was awkward. Then the queen got bolder and asked some of the women to give her relief. They were timid at first, but reached around and played with the queen's cunt, until she came.

At the very end of the bizarre session, the queen felt someone fingering her asshole as they pushed lube inside her. Then she felt a cock slowly being pushed into her asshole. Although the queen could not see who was about to fuck her, she smiled and said, "Hello Marcus."

Marcus laughed, "How did you know it was me?"

The queen answered, "You are the only one here bold enough to fuck the queen after instructions were given not to touch me. I should have you whipped for such disobedience."

Marcus gently stroked the queen's ass and said, "You could, but you and I both know you would rather have YOUR ass whipped, than have my ass whipped."

They both laughed as the queen then said, "Hurry up Marcus, fuck me before the doctor sees what you are doing and scolds us both."

It did not take long for either of them to cum. Just as the queen was on the verge of her orgasm, she remembered thinking, "These are my people, they are safe, well fed and secure. I did the right thing. It was my responsibility to sacrifice for her people. That is part of her life to make a sacrifice of herself for the welfare of her people; a Queen's Sacrifice.