The Real Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gave a mirthless laugh, "Jealous? You were always like this with her. I get it now, you get your jollies from pretending like she's your girlfriend. It makes your dick hard when she dresses sexy. And she eats it up because she's 'Daddy's girl,'" Her voice sneered, "Is this who you meant? The one you've met who 'appreciates you.'" She used a mocking tone. "What's going to happen when there's a real woman here? One you can fuck? Maybe you'll find one who'll take it up the ass for you. You can't just pretend."

"Pretend? You think we're pretending?" My heart swelled.

"You just want to go out and everyone think you have a young girlfriend with tits and ass. I know what you like. You want them to think the two of you are fucking, you sick pervert! So you pretend and Amanda doesn't know any better because it's you."

I could hear Daddy's sigh through the door. "We're not pretending, Colleen."

"You can't trick me, Dylan. It's not like the two of you are fucking!" There was a very long pause here. Then Mom let out a strangled gasp. "You can't!" She cried, "You didn't!"

"You'll never understand our love, Colleen. She's everything I need and I'm everything she needs. You and I never had passion like this." My heart pounded and I felt Daddy's warm love surround me. "And before you ask, yes... we did that. And that too."

Mom blubbered, "Your own daughter..."

"Just go, Colleen," Daddy said. "There's nothing left for you here. I don't love you anymore, and Amanda is tired of all your abuse. We're here and we're happy. So you can fuck right off." Daddy's footsteps approached the door.

"Don't walk away from me!" Mom screeched. "You gonna go in there and fuck your daughter, you sick pervert? Everyone is going to know. Everyone!"

His feet stopped. "Good, Colleen, tell anyone you want. I'm proud of Amanda and I'm proud of what we have. You're just bitter and cruel. Now fuck off."

"I'm not kidding, you sick fuck!" Daddy opened the door and saw me crouched by it. He closed it behind them and all that was left was Mom's muted curses.

"Baby Girl, I didn't want you to hear that. She's not good for you." Daddy's face was pained.

"Sorry, Daddy. I just couldn't help it. Did you really mean it, about everyone knowing about us?"

Daddy took my hand and pulled me up. Then he pointed to my choker and my tube top. "What do these tell everyone?"

"That's I'm your good girl, Daddy!" I beamed with pride.

"Yes. I want everyone to know. I want them to know that you're the best, most loving daughter in the world and that you're all mine. I want everyone to know I'm fucking this hot sex goddess and I'm proud of it." Adoration shined from his face.

"Oh, Daddy! I want that too!" I leapt toward him and embraced him, tears of joy falling on his shoulder. He squeezed me so tight, and I knew that I was home and I was cared for and I was loved. And it was all because of who I was. I was Daddy's. His special girl. His best little slut.

"It's been a long trip, Princess. I think I need a rest." He kissed my cheek and started up the stairs.

"Wait, Daddy." I called after him. He turned. The heat rose in my cheeks. "Are you gonna fuck me tonight?"

He came back down and took both of my hands. "Amanda. I'll fuck you tonight and tomorrow night and forever. We're home."