The Real Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up Daddy had his key for my collar out. I held still for him and he took the collar off. "But I like it, Daddy. I want to be your good girl. You don't have to take it off."

But Daddy had another collar in his hands. It was the "Cum Slut" collar. I beamed with pride. "You're getting to be such a sweet little slut for Daddy. Be proud. You deserve it." He put the collar around my neck and gently tightened it. Then he locked it. "My little cum slut."

"Thank you Daddy," I said. I embraced him. This time there were tears of joy instead of fear.

I wanted to argue at first when Daddy told me to take a nap. Even though I knew he was right, I was feeling a little bratty. I had done everything he wanted today. We went to the restaurant and the sex shop. I even let him put the plug up my ass. It felt weird, but wasn't really uncomfortable and definitely didn't hurt. I felt a little more confident about taking Daddy's cock back there.

In the end Daddy insisted, turned off all the lights, and drew the curtains. It was as dark as night inside. I felt grumpy when I lay down and pouted, but Daddy ignored me. He just put on headphones and read on his phone. I was so eager for him to fuck me again. He promised he would today, but I would need to rest first.

I fantasized about what it would feel like for Daddy to fuck me again. I hoped that he would face me this time, so we could see each other cum. I fell asleep imagining his cum dripping out of me.

"How long was I asleep, Daddy?" I stretched and sat up, feeling the plug press into my ass.

"Couple of hours, Princess. Don't you want to nap a bit longer?"

"I'll be up too late if I do and I'll be tired and cranky tomorrow too. I want to be a good girl for you, Daddy." I sighed.

Daddy turned the lights back on. It was getting close to dinner time. Every minute I wanted to ask him if he was ready to fuck me. Though I had rested, I still felt fatigue at being horny for Daddy. I felt insatiable, always wanting him to fuck me. I still had the "Cum Slut" choker on, and it gave me a little warm feeling inside that Daddy thought I had earned it. I begged Daddy to stay in for dinner tonight, and he finally agreed to order burgers from room service. When it was delivered, the waiter caught a brief glimpse of my naked body, sitting on the bed, as the door closed. It was embarrassing, but I also felt turned on by him seeing that I was Daddy's.

I wolfed down my food, and just managed not to bother Daddy about fucking me, even though I could see how hard he was. Though I told him I could keep it in, Daddy took the butt plug out after we ate. It only hurt a little coming out.

Daddy and I got into bed together around eleven. Though it was time to go to sleep, my heart pounded. He hadn't said anything. If he was going to fuck me tonight he was running out of time. Daddy turned out the light and turned to face me. "We had a busy day, Princess." He stroked my cheek.

"I know, Daddy. It was a little weird being at the sex shop and you making me cum in the restaurant."

Daddy smiled in the dark. "But it was what you needed." I nodded. "I take care of my special girl. Your pussy needed some attention before we could have breakfast. Daddy was horny too. He loves making you cum."

"It was really a good place, Daddy. I'm sorry I was mean when we got there." We were entwined in each others' arms. It hadn't escaped my notice that Daddy was naked too when he got into bed. Our chests were pressed together, and I felt his hair tickling my nipples. His hips were too far away for me to feel his cock. I didn't reach down, though. I wanted to be a good girl for him.

"It's ok, Sweetness. I know you were tired this morning. We've been doing so much these past few days. I know how excited it makes you when we fuck. Tonight you're going to get enough rest. We have a busy day tomorrow."

I kissed him. "We're picking up my stuff, right?"

"Yes. Then straight home after that."

I paused and took a deep breath. "Jenny's mad, Daddy."

"She's concerned about the rent?" I nodded. "Let me take care of it, Baby Girl. All you need to do is help me pack and look hot." He kissed me back, this time our kiss was longer and passionate.

"Can I wear some of my new clothes tomorrow? Please, Daddy?"

"I plan on it. What do you like?"

Even in the dark, my face got hot. "I like the top that says 'Property of Daddy.' I want Jenny to know that I belong to you. That I'm for you to fuck."

"Good girl," Daddy cooed. "That's the choker you'll wear tomorrow. Because you've been a good girl this whole time. These are some big changes in your life. I've asked a lot of you."

I rubbed his chest, feeling the lust rise inside me. "But I want it Daddy. I want to be your slut. My body belongs to you. I'm for you to fuck."

"I know. But that's not all this is, Amanda. I know you need me now, not just so I can fuck you. You've had a hard time away from home, haven't you?"

"It was scary when I first left, but I thought it would get better. People talk about going to college like it was an adventure. But I was alone, even with my friends around." I was tired of crying in front of Daddy again, but he had a way of bringing out every emotion. "When I was at home you were always there, even after we... grew apart. Then when I went off to school I always felt like something was missing. I felt like it was a boy. And I felt jealous and weird whenever my friends would have sex. But I couldn't imagine myself with any boy... I guess that sounds weird."

Daddy shook his head, "You needed someone, but you didn't know who."

"Yeah. And so I felt empty all those years. Then I got back home and I guess being there brought back a lot of memories. Then I found the vibrator under the bed." I shivered. "I figured out it was you when I washed it after. At first I felt like I had done something wrong. I kept thinking about you and what it would be like if we fucked... But now I know. I know that you're mine and I'm yours. What I was always looking for was right next to me."

"I knew something was up when you sent me those pictures, Princess. You were always so shy about your body and I could tell I was seeing things that you would never let anyone else see. You probably figured it out," he chuckled, "but your pictures were making me pretty hard. You're so beautiful, Princess."

"Thank you, Daddy. I was trying to look sexy for you. The clothes were so nice..." My breaths were slow and deep. "Daddy?"

"You want Daddy to fuck you, don't you, Baby Girl?" I nodded, feeling my pussy tingle. Daddy leaned forward and touched his lips to mine. My heart surged as our tongues interlocked. As he moved closer, Daddy's wet, hard cock poked my leg. I gasped. We devoured each other with our kisses. He pressed against me, and I felt his dick lying flat on my belly.

"Please, Daddy." I choked between gasps.

Daddy rolled over and his heavy body pinned me to the mattress. "Open up, Princess," he said as his hand pushed my leg. I spread my legs, my pussy desperate for his cock. "I want to see your face when you cum." He hissed. Daddy took both of my hands in his and pinned them over my head. It was just what I desired. I was at Daddy's mercy, and I was ready for him to take what he wanted. I was ready to do anything for him.

Daddy kissed my shoulders and neck. His kisses were exquisite hot and cold. He kissed down to my chest, and I trembled with pleasure as his tongue twirled my nipple. "I love how you touch me, Daddy." He didn't play favorites, and he licked and sucked the other nipple. I squirmed and moaned at his gentle nibbles.

Still pinning my hands back, Daddy rubbed his cock against the outside of my slit. My lips were engorged and sensitive. I thrust forward, but he wouldn't be rushed. He pushed the shaft of his cock down, and rubbed it across my opening while his wet tip tickled my belly. It felt like an eternity. I had to have Daddy's dick inside of me. I needed it.

I wrapped my legs around Daddy's waist, hoping I could get him to penetrate me. I tried to make my eyes look as sweet as possible so maybe he would give me that wonderful cock of his. We kissed and he pressed his body into me. When our lips parted, he kissed my cheek and then my neck again. I felt as if I would explode. "Please Daddy," I whispered, "I'm your good girl. I want you."

Still, he said nothing, and made my chest and tits wet with his kisses and licks. I melted under his lips. Daddy's cock rubbed back and forth, setting my pussy on fire without actually putting it inside. I trembled and my breath came hard. "Please, Daddy." I felt tears welling in my eyes.

And finally I felt it. The head of Daddy's cock pressed into me. I felt my lips parting before the pressure. "Yes, Daddy." I parted, then stretched as I threw my head back. Daddy's cock felt so tight inside me. It rubbed every sensitive part and before he was even all the way in, I felt close to my climax. I tried to say something, but all that came out was a moan. This far in it stretched my pussy, and I was full. My brain swam with lust and love for Daddy. He was inside me, and now he was the whole world. There was nothing I could say or do but moan and let him fuck me.

"Your pussy feels so good, Amanda. So tight." His cock moved and I felt every exquisite fraction of an inch. It seemed to take forever to get all the way in. He felt so big when he hit my back wall, and still he pushed. I felt like I would turn inside out. Once he was all the way in, he twitched and wiggled it inside me, making me squeal and squirm.

But then he started to slowly pump, just like he had before. His eyes held absolute focus. I know I was the whole world for him too. There was no one else but the two of us. Nothing my body did was by my will. Every moan, every tremor, it was Daddy. His strong hands held me down and his cock twisted my body into every possible groaning contortion. My body was like a puppet.

There were no words as Daddy began to gyrate his hips, sliding in and out. Through my slitted eyes I could see the desire and elation on his face. Desire for me. The only woman he needed. My legs squeezed him on their own, but it didn't impede his movement. My arms were still pinned as Daddy had his way with me.

As my climax approached, I could feel that it was going to be a powerful one. "Daddy... I'm gonna..." Could Daddy even understand me?

"Good girl," Daddy's voice was fervent, "Cum for Daddy."

My orgasm built and built inside me, but it wouldn't hit. "Too... ughhhh... too much, Daddy!" I knew it would rip me apart when I came. Daddy pinning me down, along with the lust in his eyes, along with his magic cock was going to make this one the biggest I had ever had. "Daddy! Dadddyyyyy!" I wailed.

Every muscle in my body tensed and trembled. My back bowed, my legs squeezed, and my moans were strangled in my throat. My body quaked all over. My climax hit so hard it hurt. I saw stars and became short of breath. Every ounce of my body vibrated with the pleasure Daddy gave me. My legs shook violently and I let out a single, barking moan. My pussy poured and doused Daddy with my juices.

But he kept going. Again and again his member rubbed my sensitive spots, forcing my climax to continue. The pleasure became the only thing I could perceive, and the world went black for a moment.

I began to come down, but I was still wracked with spasms of pleasure. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Good girl," he growled. "Daddy loves when you cum. He's gonna make you cum again."

"I can't Daddy... it's too much." I whined. I felt as if my body would give out.

He didn't answer, and kept pumping his hips. I was winded and my breath came in gasps. Daddy's body was slick with sweat. He was going to make me cum again whether I liked it or not.

With each of Daddy's thrusts my tits bounced. They were getting faster now, and I felt Daddy's control of his own body slip. Now he had the face of an animal. The sound of our obscene, wet slaps filled the room. He had let go of my hands and they grasped and clawed at his arms beseechingly. I needed something. I didn't know if I needed him to have mercy or fuck me harder.

He fucked me harder. Pleasure eclipsed pain, but only just, in every thrust. Daddy was wearing out my pussy. I didn't know what it would be like tomorrow. And even though I thought it impossible, I felt another orgasm inside me, stalking me like a wildcat. I couldn't take another, yet I needed another.

Daddy seemed to understand and shifted the angle of his thrusts. His cock plowed right into my g-spot and it made my exhausted back arch once again. "Please, Daddy," I whimpered.

"You gonna cum again, Baby Girl?" Daddy's voice was punctuated with his thrusting grunts.

"Yeah, Daddy. I don't know if I can... It's so much." Tears blurred my vision.

"You need it, Princess. You're gonna cum for Daddy again. You're gonna cum right when Daddy cums inside you. I'm almost there!"

"Yes, Daddy." What else could I say?

Daddy's fervent cock pushed me higher and higher, and just when I was on the precipice, I saw a change in his face. It was happening. I braced myself for the absolute rapture coming. Daddy let out a growl and I felt his first hot load flood my desperate pussy. That was all I needed, and my body convulsed again with just as much force as before.

His body jerked again and again. Each time, he shot a little more inside me, each time he reached my back limit and rammed my steaming insides. I gripped him and cried out, every fiber of my being buzzing with Daddy's rapture. My body was wracked with exhaustion and every sore muscle flexed. I trembled, groaned, gushed, and squirmed more than I thought was possible.

Little by little, Daddy's thrusts lost power. Finally, heaving with exhaustion, he fell into me, once again pinning me under him. His binding power was all I needed. Underneath him I was safe as I could ever be, still and firm and stable. I couldn't tell who was more slick with sweat, me or Daddy. But just as our fuck juices mixed together, so did our vital sweat. My tits slipped and slid under his pounding heart.

I couldn't pry my legs from around him. "Daddy," I cried, "I love you so much, Daddy." My body shook with my sobs. "I love you thank you I love you thank you I love you thank you." I whimpered over and over into Daddy's ear. "You give me everything I need."

Daddy pushed himself up and loomed over me. I was looking up at a giant, a god in the darkness. I withered and trembled under his gaze. "No, Amanda. Thank you. You're the only woman I'll ever need. You're my everything. You're going to grow to be happy and strong with me. And you'll be the perfect little slut."

I looked up, and even in the darkness my tears blurred his face. "Yes, Daddy. I'll do anything for you Daddy. This is what I've needed for so long, but I didn't know. But like always-"

"Daddy knows best," He finished.

"What are we gonna say, Daddy? She was so mad." The tube top proclaiming me "Property of Daddy" left me feeling exposed. I wasn't used to wearing clothes this tight, and I certainly wasn't used to my belly being visible like this. Daddy had given it a little pinch after we had checked out and went out to the van. There was next to nothing covering my nipples, and as horny as I was they stuck out like two stubborn gumdrops. Just as he had promised, Daddy let me wear my "Good Girl" collar, which he had securely locked around my neck before we headed out.

When I expressed my discomfort, he explained that he was showing me off. He wanted all the world to see that he got to fuck his "sex goddess" of a daughter. Those were his exact words. It gave me that weird feeling. It was nervousness and embarrassment mixed with wanting. It was one of those secrets, so dirty and dark, that you just had to tell someone. This was supposed to make me feel better about how I looked, but I had my doubts.

The lady at the front desk was slack-jawed when she saw us coming. Daddy reveled in it. She was appalled and stupefied, but there was nothing at all she could do. Just like always, there were staring eyes in the lobby, some scandalized, some jealous, some thirsty.

"Let me handle it. She's mad you're breaking the lease early, isn't she?" I nodded my head. It still shocked me how much Daddy knew exactly what was wrong. "I'll take care of it. All you need to do is help me pack and look sexy." He grinned.

The last time Daddy had fucked me was the night before. My legs and back were sore, and I could tell Daddy's were too, though he tried to hide it. There were subtle clues when he walked and especially when he bent to pick our bags up. He hadn't fucked like that in a long time. As cold as Mom was with him I wondered how long it had been. It dawned on me that I wasn't the only one having a sexual awakening. I gulped, and got the feeling that I still had no idea what this wild perversion portended.

The apartment was within walking distance of UW. It was a blocky, practical building, three stories tall and painted gray and dark gray. Daddy had a cart piled with folded boxes. The look on Jenny's face is something I'll never forget as long as I live. When she opened the door, there was the anger that had built up in anticipation of our arrival. She had brooded after my message and was ready to give me the full force of it. But, there she was, short blond hair, petite, but not skinny, brown doe eyes. I always thought she was so cute and felt ugly and fat when we went out together. But when she saw us, she stood frozen in shock. I knew that I looked nothing like the shy, dour girl she remembered. I looked like a different person. In the ways that mattered, I was a different person.

She was staring at my tits. Or rather, she was staring at the message written across them. "Hi, Jenny." There was something about that shock, some power in it. Jenny was caught off guard, and she was exposed to something completely out of her comfort zone. The effect was nothing less than a dumb, hapless stare. I started to understand how showing me off made Daddy feel. I was showing him off, showing off my sexuality and boldness. If I had wanted to run and hide, it didn't matter. Jenny had seen it all.

But I didn't want to run and hide. I wanted to stand there next to Daddy and silently proclaim who my body and soul belonged to and how proud Daddy was of me.

Jenny's mouth moved, but it took a second for words to come out. "Amanda? Mr. Neidermeier?"

"Hello, Jenny," Daddy said, with his characteristic confidence. He shook her limp hand.

Jenny retreated to her room when we got inside and got to work. When we got to my room I paused. It felt like a lifetime ago that I had lived here. I remembered the loneliness and anxiety of this place. There was my little bookshelf, the tapestries hung on the walls, the LEDs adorning the corners. All that had failed to make me happy. There wasn't much to pack. Clothes, books, electronics, and a few decorations. I was leaving my furniture. Daddy and I organized everything and piled it into boxes. Though I was sore, it wasn't too hard. But after a little while Daddy seemed to be getting tired. He went into the kitchen to get a drink.

I came in when I heard Jenny's voice, "Well, yeah. There's four months left on the lease. It's not like it will be easy finding a roommate. I mean one I would want to room with." She laughed nervously, and I could see her kneading her hands when I came into the kitchen with them.

"Right, that's what I figured the trouble was." Daddy spotted me behind Jenny, and I snaked around her and snuggled up to his side. His strong arms encircled me. "Amanda and I are getting to know each other again after she's been gone so long. She's going to be so happy moving back in. Isn't that right, Sweetness?"