The Real Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt hot all over. Not just with embarrassment, but with lust being squeezed this close to Daddy's body. I felt a trickle between my legs. "Yes, Daddy."

Jenny stared, wide eyed. Daddy continued. "We don't want to make this hard for you, Jenny. As you can see, things have changed between Amanda and me." He said it with such finality, I didn't know what Jenny could possibly say back.

She said nothing and Daddy reached into his pocket. He rapidly wrote a check and handed it to Jenny. You kids still know what checks are, right?" He chuckled. "I hope that's enough."

Jenny nodded. "Yes, Mr... Yes this is more than enough. Umm... I have homework to do." She shuffled back into her room and closed the door.

Like always, Daddy was on top of things. And one more time he claimed me in front of someone. I was burning up, and my pussy tingled in desperation. We headed back into my room. Daddy sat down on the bed to take a break and I rubbed his back. "That feels nice, Baby Girl." I didn't answer. I felt my breath tremble.

Daddy looked back at me. "Baby Girl? You're so red." He took my hands off of him and cradled my face. "I know what's up. You want Daddy, don't you?"

I gave a bashful nod. "I want it Daddy. I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Princess, we have a lot of work to do. There's still plenty to pack."

I gave him a tender kiss. "I know, Daddy. But I really need it now. You're just making me so hot. Do you think Jenny knows that we're fucking? I don't know why... but I want her to know. I want her to know I have the best Daddy because he fucks me so hard." I put my hand over my mouth again. The door was open and I wondered if Jenny could hear.

"Princess, I want the world to know about us. But we need to focus so we can get back home while it's still light." Still, I could see the resolve waver in his eyes. This was the part I loved. Daddy was fighting to resist me. Though he belonged to me, I had this power over him, a power no one else had. I ran my hand up my side and cupped my breast, feeling my hard nipple. The top left very little to the imagination. It was quiet enough that I could hear his breaths.

"Daddy, please. I want you so bad. Haven't I been a good girl?" I moved my other hand down and tucked it into my shorts. "I'm really wet, see?" I held my finger, ripe with my passion, in front of Daddy. I could see the moment the aroma reached his nose. There was a flash of lust in his eyes.

Daddy seized my hand, and brought my fingers close. He took a deep whiff, then another. "Naughty girl," he whispered. Then he inserted my fingers in his mouth, sucking them clean. "But sometimes you have to be naughty to be good." He pulled down my top and squeezed my tit, pinching the nipple. He stood. "Get on the bed."

I climbed up onto my bed, already stripped of the sheets. I was grinning like a lunatic. Something about Jenny being in the next room made my blood run hot. Daddy closed the door. "Get on all fours, princess." I obeyed.

I looked back at Daddy over the curve of my ass. I was wearing a simple pair of khaki shorts. "I know you like it, Daddy. This ass and pussy are for you. Every bit of it. My wetness is for you too. You own me, and you're the best Daddy because of that."

The subtle pressure of Daddy's hand on the crotch of my shorts made me shiver. "Princess... you weren't kidding. There's a wet spot here. Good girl getting horny for Daddy. Good little slut."

"I'm your slut, Daddy. Only for you." I wiggled my butt. "What are you gonna do to me?"

With his fingers he pushed the cloth of the shorts aside and stroked my slick lips. "Feels good, Daddy. Are you gonna fuck me?"

There was no reply other than Daddy inserting his finger into my pussy. It was slow and I shuddered as he filled me. He just barely caressed my g-spot. I gasped at the sensation. His finger pumped in and out, and I felt a slight pressure on my butthole. I gulped.

Then I felt Daddy pull at the waistband of my shorts. They slid down, and I felt the coldness on my wet, blushing pussy. I lowered my head to the mattress, spreading myself as much as I could. I didn't dare speak now. I could only look back and see the stars in Daddy's eyes as my ass and pussy spread out like a banquet for him. I waited for him to dine.

He gripped my ass, pinching and spreading. "Your body is a wonderland, Princess. How was this ass here next to me all along and I never touched it."

"Thank you, Daddy. It's for you."

Lowering his head, he left wet kisses on my cheeks. He kissed and kissed and kissed. Though I belonged to him, Daddy worshiped my body. Every curve, every jiggle, every bit of soft flesh was holy to him. As he kissed, he got closer and closer to the center. He kissed right next to my slit, then right next to my butthole. He was so close, I could feel both holes quiver with anticipation.

Then there was the tiniest lick on my labia. Then another lick, just slightly more vigorous. "Yes, Daddy!" I whispered. But Daddy moved out away from my holes and kissed the outside of my ass again. Fuck. He was going to tease me again. I hated it at the moment, but I knew that it would mean a world-shattering orgasm when he finally decided I could cum. Then Jenny would hear us for sure. We both knew this. It's not that we didn't care, but we wanted her to hear.

"Please, Daddy, don't tease."

As he kissed the cheeks of my ass, I felt his fingers creeping up the inside of my thigh. My wet pussy had already dripped down my thigh and he rubbed it in, making the surface slippery. This time it was his fingers on my pussy lips, close to the top now instead of behind. He circled the opening, then very slowly penetrated me. He was groping at the top, and I braced myself for when he found my pearl.

But as he probed, there was a big strong lick against my pussy. Daddy flattened his tongue against me. I let out a squeal. He pushed his face in, and I could feel his nose poking me. Just as he wiggled his tongue into me, his finger struck my engorged nub. He tickled it, then flicked it. "Dadddyyyy..." my moan was deep and long, and my body began to flood with the anticipation of my climax.

Daddy's tongue licked up my crack, almost touching my butthole. With his finger he mashed and twirled my clit, and my body exploded with pleasure. His tongue penetrated me and probed inside, and I was lost in a flurry of moans, squeals, and gasps.

"You're gonna cum good and hard this time, Princess. And you'll cum when I'm ready." Daddy's voice was muffled by the folds of my pussy.

"Y-yes, Daddy." I was trembling so hard it was hard to get the words out. His tongue and lips and finger kept working, pushing me closer and closer. I knew he wouldn't let me cum yet, and so I tried to calm myself so that the teasing wouldn't drive me mad. That, of course, was impossible.

And then I was right on the verge of my orgasm. I let out a trilling groan and shook my head, trying and failing to hold it back.

Quick as lightning, Daddy pulled out his finger and withdrew his face. All that he was doing was tickling my slit with his tongue. The waves of my climax approached, but only just failed to crash. "Mean Daddy..." I whimpered.

His wet hand moved up to my butt, and gave it another tight squeeze. By then I was melting, oobleck oozing through Daddy's tight fingers. He planted kiss after kiss on my pussy and his hand crept toward the middle. Toward my butthole.

I shuddered as Daddy licked my tender lips. Then on my hole I felt the pressure of his fingers. It had felt so weird last time, but I had used the plug for a few hours yesterday. Would it be enough? Daddy being this nasty with me was already enough to arouse me, but how would it be when he stuck his finger in. He had said that he was new to it too.

His tongue surged into me again, and this time it barely reached my clit. All the same, I felt a jolt of pleasure from it and the waves of my ecstasy began to roll again. But this time he pushed and his finger rapidly slipped into my butthole. I gasped and squealed. God it felt so weird!

Daddy flicked his tongue across my clit, and the jolts of pleasure turned into a torrent. At the same time he pushed his finger into my ass, deeper and deeper. Under all the strangeness of the sensation was a buzzing pleasure and it built with the electricity of my pearl. I felt Daddy's knuckles hit the outside of my ass, his finger was in as far as it could go. He wiggled it inside me, and again my ass buzzed with pleasure. Somewhere, it seemed so far off, there was a ping and then another ping.

Under my approaching climax there was something else. Something slower, more subtle. I had never felt anything like it. Daddy started pumping his finger in and out of my butthole, and that mysterious sensation rose up out of the waves like some deep sea monster. But it didn't eclipse my passion from his tongue on my clit, it combined. Where his tongue was sharp, sudden, and intense, this other sensation built slowly.

Daddy's whole face was mashed into my crack now. Truly now, I didn't care about any of the sounds I was making, since my mind was robbed of sense. The animal in me had taken over now. I grunted, trilled, and keened, feeling my climax almost upon me.

But then the thing emerged from the deep. As Daddy rubbed the inside of my ass, my body was seized with a rising pleasure, heavy and slow this time instead of the quick intensity of my normal climax. The orgasm ripped through me, and once again I keened, "Dadddyyyy, fuuuccckkk!" My whole body tightened up with this new kind of orgasm. Instead of crashing down on me it slithered through. Because of this, my other climax caught me by surprise.

This was the intense kind, the kind I had so many times, but never quite got used to. It pierced through me like a spear and all manner of animal sounds escaped my mouth along with every curse word I could think of and Daddy's name. In the throes of my passion the curses became prayers.

Inside me, two climaxes clashed, and my body was the battlefield. The pleasure was so intense it was painful. I wanted to tell Daddy it was too much, that he was pushing me too hard, but it was impossible to do anything but wail.

Still, Daddy kept pushing. My body was a white-hot ball of pleasure. The climax seemed to fill my whole body, and I couldn't even differentiate it. I felt like I was under a floodlight so bright I couldn't tell the direction it was coming from. My entire body was tense and quivering, and I felt the soreness from yesterday, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Stars swam before my eyes, and I floated at the edge of consciousness. Somewhere along the way, I felt Daddy pull out of me and let me go. I collapsed on the mattress, shaking and gasping, and sobbing. And there was Daddy right by my side, holding me in his iron grip, keeping me safe. He kissed my face and I could smell my pussy on him.

"It's ok, Daddy," I croaked, "Happy tears." There was another ping.

Jenny: Amanda, what the fuck?

Jenny: What are you doing in there and why is the door closed? I thought you were hurt.

Jenny: Fuck me

Jenny: Please tell me it's not what it sounds like.

My stomach squirmed reading Jenny's messages. She knew but didn't want to believe what was happening. Daddy came out of the apartment with the last of the boxes on his dolly. This was it. "Baby Girl, maybe you should go inside and say bye to Jenny. I think she's a little spooked." Daddy was right of course. I was nervous about it, but I knew it had to be done. And... I wanted Jenny to know, to believe.

When I came inside Jenny was standing stiff as a board and wide eyed. "We're gonna get going, Jenny. I'll keep in touch, ok?"

She shook her head, and I noticed her eyes were red and glassy. "Amanda, no. What... what's going on? You and your Dad..." She stared at the tube top. "What he's making you do...?"

"He's not making me do anything." I gulped. "He's very gentle and I love what we do."

"But you're... he's your Dad... it sounded like you were..." Jenny stammered.

"Yes, he's my Daddy and he takes care of me. This is why I'm moving back in. I need him now. And yes, we touch. We... do things. I love all of it. Daddy knows exactly what to do. I've never felt anything like it." I couldn't help but grin.

But Jenny's was an expression of horror. "I didn't want to believe it. Can't you just deny it? Can't you just tell me I'm being ridiculous and you didn't just," her voice lowered to a hissing whisper, "fuck your dad in your room." She waited, trembling and red-faced. But I would never deny Daddy's love or my love for him. "This is abuse, Amanda. It's sick!"

"I'm not a little girl, Jenny. You don't understand what Daddy does for me. You don't understand how he makes me feel. I'm happier and healthier than I've been in years. He makes me feel special, he makes me feel..." I gulped, could I at last say it? "Beautiful."

Jenny was dumbstruck. She shook her head. I continued. "He's the one for me. You heard what he did to me in my room," Jenny couldn't meet my eyes. "I've never felt this way before. What I've found is happiness. People won't understand, but he's doing what a Daddy has to do: take care of his little girl."

All Jenny did was shake her head. A tear rolled down her cheek. "I have to go, Jenny, but I promise we'll keep in touch. Don't worry about me. Daddy takes care of me. He's all I need."

Jenny managed to choke out a "bye" and I came back outside to Daddy. He was already in the van's driver seat. I felt elated, and a grin stretched my face. "She knows," Daddy said. It wasn't a question.

"Yeah, but she doesn't understand." I got into the van and buckled up. "I told her how you take care of me and how you make me feel. No one's ever going to understand, are they?"

"I don't know, Princess. What we're doing... people would rather lie to themselves than face it. There might be some that understand, but it's going to be a lonely path for us. I thought about this a lot."

My heart jumped. "But you still chose me Daddy. And I choose you. It's all worth it."

Daddy's dark eyes stared into mine. In them I saw him bursting with joy, pleasure, and adoration. "Good girl," he whispered, "the very best girl." He started the engine.

I spent most of the ride home asleep. I wondered when I would get a good night's sleep next. Between fucking Daddy and the excitement of thinking about fucking Daddy I felt like I would never sleep again. Jenny hadn't understood, but I wasn't really sure I understood what we had either.

It had started with such a simple thing. Mom's dildo under the bed, molded after Daddy's cock. But no, that wasn't quite when it started. It had started years before, I had always loved him, but I just never knew how much. The strange toy just brought it to the surface. I always loved Daddy, and I was still sick with guilt for having rejected him. But he forgave and still he gave all he had to me. How could I ever repay him? How could I ever atone for what I put him through?

I couldn't say all this to him. But even so I knew what he would say. "All I need from you is to be you and be mine." It was all I ever wanted to do. I would do my best to please him and be a little slut for him. There was something about that word. To Daddy it wasn't degrading, it described my devotion, my generosity, my passion. And though I withered before this larger than life man, I knew I could do it all for him. I knew that every choker he bought me that day was true. I would strive to be all those things.

"Crap," Daddy's voice lifted me out of my slumber.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" my voice was dreamy and hoarse. My body felt sore all over, and yet I knew we would fuck again tonight and the day after and the day after that. My body could take it. It was all part of my devotion to Daddy.

We were just cresting the hill where the old house sat. Home. This is where Daddy and I would always be now. This is where he would take care of me in every way I needed. The house was a beautiful orange in the setting sun. There were cars parked in the street in front. I dreaded having to unpack and I hoped Daddy would save it until tomorrow.

But as I looked at the cars, something caught my eye. There was a woman, angry and stomping, emerging from her car as we approached. Daddy was staring at her. It was Mom.

"Amanda, it's ok. Just stay close to me and do what I say." We stepped out of the car and Daddy took my hand. I felt just a little less afraid as we headed up the walkway to our front door.

"Is that her?" A voice screeched. "That's your whore, isn't it?" Mom's voice was slurred. She had taken her meds with booze again. "Turn around and face me, you son of a bitch!"

We both turned. I had never seen Mom so enraged. Her brown hair was mussed, her clothes were wrinkled, and her face was a contorted red mask. "What's your name, b-" Mom jumped back, her hand on her chest. "Amanda?"

"Colleen, I won't talk to you when you're like this." Daddy squeezed my hand.

Mom looked stunned, her eyes darting up and down my body. I still had all the same clothes I wore when we were packing. She could see that I was Daddy's property and a good girl. "What the fuck are you wearing? You can't wear that with... with..." she gestured to my body. "You look disgusting!"

The tears welled in my eyes. In this state Mom scared me. I had no idea what she would do. I hated it when she and Daddy fought like this. "You look beautiful, Amanda!" Daddy said. He took both my hands in his. "I've never seen anything as beautiful." He moved his face toward mine, and I glanced at Mom. "No, Princess. Don't even think about her. Look at me." I obeyed and Daddy's lips met mine. Even as our lips touched, I could feel the burning passion inside him. This wouldn't be a chaste kiss or even a tender one. Our mouths opened, and we tried to engulf each other, our tongues dancing.

"My God..." Mom whispered. I looked and her anger had been replaced with absolute shock.

Daddy and I kissed and kissed. I wanted Mom to know, I wanted the world to know. Most of all, I wanted Daddy to know I was his. I hummed with pleasure as our lips parted at last. "My God..." Mom repeated. We walked toward the front door.

"Sweetness, get inside. You don't need to see this. I'll take care of it." His eyes skewered Mom.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered, and ducked into the front door. I closed it behind me and leaned against it.

I could still hear the two of them outside. "What the fuck was that, Dylan? What did you do to her? She looks like a slut. And she can't wear something with her gut hanging out like that. It's obscene." Tears stung my eyes.

"What have I done? I've undone what you did. All those years making her feel like nothing, making her feel ugly. I meant what I said. She's beautiful, Colleen, inside and out." Daddy's voice was confident, almost aggressive.

"What a joke. You think people are going to think that when she goes out? They're going to stare and laugh. And they're going to think you're a fucking pervert. Because you are!" Mom sneered.

"And you're a bitter, joyless bitch. It pisses you off that we're happy more than anything else, doesn't it?"

"Happy? You're a fucking pervert. Making Amanda dress like a slut, kissing her like that. Fucking disgusting. Why did I wait so long to divorce you?" Mom's voice had raised to a shout.

"I'm taking care of her. Like I said, I'm undoing some of the damage you've done. You always made her feel like shit. But she needs to know how special and beautiful she is. You're her mother. How can you not understand?" There was a pause. Daddy continued, "You're jealous of her, especially now."