The Real Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My hand is still under the table. It won't be any more than they've already seen. Now be a good girl and let Daddy make you cum."

"Yes Daddy," I whimpered.

His finger pushed deeper, and I gasped and arched my back as his finger reached my clit. I pushed my hips into his hand. He stroked and flicked my pearl, pushing me closer and closer. His other hand was clamped around my heaving breast, treating my nipple much the same way. I had been so horny before he started I felt myself already getting close.

But before I could even tell him, Daddy stopped, his finger just inside my pussy but inactive. I whimpered and quivered in his hands. He gave me a few kisses on my neck and started back up when I had cooled down just enough. How the fuck did he know how to do this?

He plucked and fiddled and rubbed some more, and I felt my climax emerging from the depths of my body, ready to leap onto every nerve I had. I started to gyrate my hips again, my face slack. But he backed off again. This time it was only for a second, but it was right before I was seized with my orgasm. "Daddy, please..." I whispered.

Daddy went back to work, and I was ready to cum even sooner. Daddy licked my ear and whispered, "Who has the best Daddy?"

"I do, Daddy," I whispered, "I'm your little slut, only you."

"Say it."

"I have the best Daddy," I whimpered.

"Louder."

I raised my trembling voice just a bit, "I have the best Daddy. I love you."

"Louder."

"Daddy, people are going to hear." My voice trembled, he held me at the knife's edge of my ecstasy.

"Do you want to cum?" Daddy's voice taunted.

"Please, Daddy! I need it!" No, he wouldn't do this to me, would he?

"Then obey Daddy."

I tried, I really did, but my voice came out as a squeak. "I have the best Daddy."

He said nothing, but I felt his fingers pulling out of me. "Daddy, no! Please."

I took a deep breath, "I have the best Daddy!" I squealed. Daddy's face was pressed against my neck and I felt him smile. His finger darted in, almost violently. Within a few seconds I was almost there, and his incessant stroking rapidly pushed me over the edge. My mouth dropped open like a snake's and I arched my back against him. "Fuck," I moaned, louder than I should have.

My legs trembled, and I let loose with a squirt onto Daddy's busy hand. My pants were soaked, but there was nothing for it now. The waves of my climax burst through my body, and I think I felt my tit pop out. But my sensibilities were lost and all I could do was gasp and squirm and drip.

Finally it subsided and my body untensed. "Thank you, Daddy," I gasped.

Daddy brought his hand back up to my belly. His fingers were still wet and I could smell my cum on them. "My pleasure, Princess. See? You just needed to trust Daddy." He brought his fingers up to my mouth and I licked them clean. I adjusted my top. My nipple surely had been visible during all that, but my brain was a stew from what Daddy had just done to me.

We cuddled and kissed, Daddy's cock poking into me the whole time. I don't know how he kept control. Our food appeared and the waitress scurried away without saying anything. I started to get off Daddy's lap, but his hands clamped down on my waist.

Daddy moved my plate over and cut off a piece of the benedict for me. I had only had eggs benedict a couple of times before, but of course Daddy remembered. He brought the fork up to my mouth, and I moaned as it entered. It was delicious, bringing back the memory of when I had had it last. I must have been twelve or thirteen. How could he remember?

"It's good, Daddy," my voice was tiny and satiated.

"You liked it when we were visiting grandma that time. I thought we would try it again."

I chewed and swallowed. Even though Daddy was behind me, I could feel his pride and satisfaction. "You're right. Daddy knows best." I gave another squirm in his lap for good measure.

We ate mostly in silence, save for contented groans and sighs. Daddy fed me like a good girl. He would take a piece of his food, then a piece of mine. We even shared a few bites, though the salsa on his omelet was too spicy for me.

When we finished, the summer sun was out and shining. Daddy got up and used the restroom. I lay back in the booth. This whole time here I had felt all the eyes on me. People gave envious, uncomfortable stares. I guess I felt sort of embarrassed, but I could tell Daddy was showing me off. Hard as it was for me to believe, these people were looking at me with desire and jealous of Daddy. I never knew he had a kink for this kind of thing, though in the past few days I had discovered a whole list of new things I didn't know about him.

I was his now and forever, but tonight I would truly be his. Daddy had promised to fuck me, and he wouldn't go back on his word. I really did feel like a princess, like Daddy's special prize. Everyone had to know how lucky he was. What they didn't know was that I was the truly lucky one since I got to be fucked by Daddy. It couldn't be soon enough. I decided that I would try my best to be good today. I was still confused by the spanking he had given me, and I knew I shouldn't have enjoyed it, regardless of how I actually felt.

And he was right. We could do whatever we wanted here and no one would do anything. I remembered when I had wrinkled my nose at couples in public who kissed and groped each other. There was an undeniable grain of jealousy at the core of those feelings every time. Sometimes more than a grain. Being on the other side of it, I wanted people to look.

The next thing I knew Daddy was standing over me. "Come on, Baby Girl. It's time" The sun glared behind him. "You must have dozed off. It's time to go."

I pouted just a bit, but got up and followed Daddy out to the van. "So sleepy, Daddy," I muttered.

"And I know how you get with a full stomach." Daddy replied. "And after you cum."

He certainly wasn't wrong. As little sleep I had from the night before, it was a miracle I managed to stay up for any length of time. This time I wasn't even trying.

I had been to a sex shop before, a long time ago with Jenny. We had gone in as much of a joke as anything. We giggled like kids, and the employees looked especially agitated when we left without buying anything. Daddy taking me here was a surprise, though and I was caught off guard.

The place was called "Owned." The name had made my stomach do a flip when I saw it. Daddy held my hand as we walked in. There were dildoes and kinky outfits, and stuff I didn't even recognize as we came in. I was dim inside, and there weren't many customers. In the back area there were viewing booths. The place felt so grown-up and I really did feel like a little naive girl in here.

Daddy approached the counter. There was a lady there, maybe halfway in between Daddy's age and mine. She had black hair that was long on one side and buzzed on the other. She was thin and her arms were covered with tattoos. I felt intimidated and huddled close to Daddy. "I haven't been to a shop like this in forever," Daddy commented to the lady. "These places used to be mostly for video."

"We have video in the back. Would you and your lady friend like to try one?"

"Oh, no thanks. Me and my lovely daughter," I shivered again. "Would like to look around for a bit."

The lady's eyes turned to me. She was shorter than me, but I felt so little in front of her. "And what's your name, Sweetie?"

"Amanda," I mumbled.

"Is this your Daddy, Amanda?" I dumbly nodded. "You're a very pretty girl, Amanda. I bet you and your Daddy have fun, don't you?"

I cuddled close to Daddy, wrapping my arms around him. "Daddy fucks me. He said he would fuck me tonight if I'm a good girl." My whole body burned, I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. But Daddy looked down, approving.

"Well, you look like a good girl to me, sweetie. I hope your Daddy fucks you just the way you like. Why don't you run along and look around while I help your handsome Daddy get what he's looking for?"

I looked up at Daddy. I didn't want him to leave me here. "Don't worry, Princess. I'll be right around the corner. This nice lady is going to help me get some surprises for you."

I gulped and nodded my head as the lady and Daddy went off on their own. My cheeks were burning. This place felt too big for me, too sexy. It was different from the feeling I got in fancy restaurants. But this place still felt like somewhere out of another world. I had bought everything sexy I owned online. It was easy. No one had to see your face, you didn't have to wonder about the other people you saw. You didn't have to worry about their judging eyes.

There were tons of different things here. In front of me was a rack of lube. Warming jelly, flavored jelly. There was strawberry, pineapple, peach, and vanilla. I wrinkled my nose. The taste of Daddy's cock and precum in my mouth was better than any of that. Still, I wondered what he would feel like inside me if he was slick with this stuff. I picked up a tube. It reminded me of the special bath soap Mom used.

You put this on any part that rubbed, I knew that much. When I jerked Daddy off, it didn't seem like I needed anything like this, but he came so quick. I turned the tube over in my hands, pondering what it would feel like.

"Can I answer any questions for you, ma'am?" I jumped and turned around, "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." The clerk was a gray bearded man older than Daddy.

I hastily replaced the tube on the shelf. "No thanks," I murmured to the floor.

I wandered for a bit and found myself in front of a display filled with a variety of chokers. They were all kinds of colors and said things like "Submissive," "Owned," "Fuck Toy." Many of them came with a lock and key. I imagined Daddy fastening one of these around my neck, locking it and keeping the key safe in his pocket. He would decide when I could put it on and when I could take it off. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. They could tell everyone that I belonged to him. It was another way for him to own me.

I found Daddy with the clerk he was talking to earlier. He had a pensive expression on his face looking at a shelf full of butt plugs. Did he want to put one of these things inside me? His finger had been a lot to take in my ass, so many of these looked scary. They looked like they would hurt. "Daddy," I whispered.

He turned around, "Hey princess. What do you think?" He gestured to the shelf. I shrugged. "They're in tapered sizes."

The lady looked my body up and down. "Your Daddy was just explaining to me how he needed to train your butthole for when his cock goes in. You start with one of the little ones and then go bigger as your ass gets used to it. He told me you were really excited for him to fuck your ass." She smirked, "You have a very nice ass, Amanda. I wouldn't mind getting a taste of it myself."

I was severely uncomfortable and couldn't meet Daddy's gaze. "Baby Girl, you'll love it. You wanted Daddy's cum in every hole, right?"

I nodded, "But I'm scared..."

Daddy took a step forward and held my hand. "I promise it will be ok, Princess." He turned and held the small of my back, guiding me closer to the display. "Doesn't that one look nice?" It had a little green gem on the end. I had to admit, it did look pretty.

I gave Daddy a little smile, but it was more a brave smile than a happy one. "How about this? You can pick it." Daddy's eyes went to my hand. "Princess, did you find something you like here?"

I held up three collars. "They're to say I'm yours, Daddy." My face burned. "There's a key for when you put them on."

The first one was pink and said "Good Girl" in silver lettering. "Daddy, I try to be a good girl for you. Is this one ok?"

"I like it a lot, Amanda, but you can only wear this one on days when you're being good. This will be your reward. It's cute." I beamed.

Daddy smiled at the next one. All it said was "Daddy" with hearts on either side. "You know I can't say no to this one, right?" He grinned.

"See the hearts? It's because my heart belongs to you, Daddy."

My lips felt hot when he looked at the last one. "Are you sure, Princess?"

I nodded. "It's true Daddy. At least I want it to be true one day. I need to be your..." I looked down and whispered, "cum slut."

"Well, I like it, but you have to earn this one too. You've had my cum in your mouth and pussy..."

"I need it in my ass too," I finished.

Daddy couldn't stop smiling.

It felt like Christmas again, with our haul spread out on the bed. I bounced and pranced and proudly showed off my "Good Girl" collar as Daddy and I came into the hotel lobby. I didn't dare even think about how much this had cost Daddy. He bought all three collars I had wanted, along with two more that said "Princess," and "Fuck Toy." I shivered when I saw them.

He had also picked up several dildoes and a crop top that said "Property of Daddy," and one that said, "Slut in Training." There was a see through halter top bra. It made me nervous even thinking about wearing any of these. He also got a bottle of peach flavored lube and one of strawberry. There was also a pair of hotpants with "Princess" written on the back.

The butt plugs were there too, a set of three, each bigger than the last. I had chosen the ones with little pink gem hearts on the end. I was still nervous about putting them inside me.

"I love it Daddy!" I crashed into him and our lips touched. We kissed slow and deep, entangling our tongues. "You're so good to me."

"Anything for my good girl," Daddy chuckled. "Now, we're back at the hotel. Clothes off." I quickly removed everything except my choker. The key was in Daddy's pocket. He picked up the stretch pants. "Baby Girl, these are soaked." He held them up to his face and took a big sniff.

"Now close your eyes. I have a special surprise for you."

I eagerly closed my eyes. My heart pounded. Just like before, a surprise meant pleasure and passion. I heard Daddy unzip his bag. "Hold out your hands." I did. When Daddy placed the surprise in my hand, I beamed. I didn't even have to open my eyes to see what it was.

But on Daddy's order, I opened them. There, grasped in my trembling hands, was Dylan, Mom's toy. Now that I had seen the real thing, I could see how uncanny the resemblance was. I was speechless.

"Can you tell?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy. It's your cock! It's so beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you!" I leapt at him again and covered his face in kisses.

"It's for when I'm gone. You can always have Daddy's cock to make you cum. I bet you've never seen anything like this."

I grinned and squirmed, my body heating up at the memory of the last time I used it. "Well..."

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it, Daddy. It's just that..."

"Sweetness, tell me."

I was full on blushing now. I felt even more self- conscious after what Daddy had said about my nipples. "It's not... I mean I have seen something like it before. When you and Mom were gone," I swallowed, "I found this under the bed. I made myself cum with it."

Daddy was wide eyed, "Princess, you already used it?"

"After the first time I noticed that it had your name on it. I knew then that this was your cock. I had put your dick inside of me. Your cock felt so good and special inside me, I had never cum so hard. That was when I knew I needed the real thing."

This time it was Daddy's turn to beam. "So this is what started all this. It's more special than I thought, then. You know this is your Mom's?"

"I figured it was. I felt a little bad about it at first, but I couldn't stop. You're not giving it back, are you?"

Daddy just smiled. He went to the bed to pick up the butt plugs. I winced. Even the smallest one looked so big. "Daddy, those things scare me."

He picked up the smallest one along with the peach flavored lube. "This first one is not that big, princess. And it's going to go in easily with the lube we got. Come on, trust Daddy."

I shook my head, feeling tears coming on.

"Baby Girl, tell me why we're doing this." Daddy put a hand on his hip.

"So you can fuck me in the ass, Daddy." I whimpered.

"Yes. This butt plug means more cum for you. You told me that you want to be my special little slut, right?"

I couldn't take my eyes off the plug. I could only nod.

"This is what Daddy wants. When I finally fuck your little butthole, you're going to be glad that I trained it first. Now bend over and spread your ass."

I sniffled, "Daddy, please."

"It's your job to obey Daddy, Princess. My patience is running out. You can relax and enjoy it or not, but it's going in either way."

I was trembling. "Need help, Daddy."

"You need my help calming down?"

Again I nodded. Daddy took steps toward me and I fell into his embrace. I started to sob. "Shh, Princess," Daddy cooed. He stroked my hair and tangled his fingers up in it. "A lot of women love being fucked in the ass. This is something we have to try. Remember, I've never done this either. Once the plug is in it might be a little uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it."

I tried to control my breathing. "No they don't, Daddy," I grouched.

"Baby Girl, it's true. Trust Daddy."

"But you said you've never done it. How do you know?" My panic had cooled a bit.

He sighed. "I've... well I've heard. I read it online." I knew it sounded weak even to him.

"Daddy, no..."

"Listen, Amanda. This is something we're going to try. Remember when I said it was my job to protect you?" I nodded, my face buried in his chest. "You just need to try this. If you say it hurts too much... well, I'll be disappointed, but I wouldn't be a very good Daddy if I hurt you. You need to be brave now. I know you want to make Daddy proud and be his brave little slut." He put the butt plug in my hand. It didn't look quite so bad now, but I was still afraid.

"It's cold, Daddy."

"Well, I'll warm it up in the sink. We'll put it in in the bathroom."

"When can I take it out?"

"As long as you can take it, but I'm only going to have it in for a few hours at most. The lady at the store told me that's how it's done." He squeezed me tight. "Now tell me that you're ready to be a good girl."

I took a few deep breaths and sniffled, "I'm ready to be your good girl, Daddy. I'm ready to be a brave little slut."

He kissed the top of my head and led me into the bathroom. I stared at his back as I sat on the edge of the tub. "After this, I have a special reward for you, Baby Girl." I didn't say anything.

When he turned around the plug was wet in his hand. "Now, get up and bend over Baby Girl." I obeyed. "Spread that little butthole open." I obeyed again and heard the squelching of the lube coming out of the bottle. Daddy's hand caressed my ass, and he massaged my butthole with the tip of his finger. I felt the plug pressing on me. It was hard, but felt warm and slippery.

I held my breath and tried not to tense up. Daddy pushed and I felt the weird pressure like I did that time in the shower. I can do this. I'm going to be the best little slut for Daddy. If he wants it, then I'm going to give it to him. He pushed a little harder and I felt my sphincter part. There was a flash of pain but then the plug slipped inside, just like Daddy's finger. I let out a gasping whimper. After that split second there was no more pain.

I gulped and tried to catch my breath. "That wasn't so bad, now was it, Princess?" It really wasn't.

Part of me wanted to argue with Daddy, but a bigger part of me wanted him to be proud. I started to get up. "No, wait. Stay bent over, Sweetness, and look back." I obeyed and saw the roundness of my ass in the mirror. Right in the middle was the little pink heart. It covered my butthole perfectly and looked kind of pretty. I allowed myself a little smile.