The Real Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't answer for a moment. "When I was in college there was a girl named Melanie. She was from the Bahamas, I think she was Dutch. She had blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was tan too. It looked natural, not like she slept in a tanning bed. She was taller than I was, too. I would stare at her in my English Lit class and fantasize about how much I wanted to fuck her." It felt strange hearing Daddy talk about another woman like this. There was a twinge of jealousy. "Anyway, she came to class one day wearing this low cut dress. It showed her neck and shoulders and back. She had beautiful small tits, and that day I resolved to ask her on a date. We left class and the morning sun hit her just right, and I noticed that she had fine fine blond fuzz all over her body. It was on her face, her tits, her arms. It looked like she was glowing. It was beautiful. My point, Princess, is that you're not shaving your legs anymore. I want to see your legs glow like Melanie's did."

My sexual excitement fought with my crabby attitude. "Did you?"

"Did I what?" Daddy asked. He had started to rinse off my legs.

"Ask her out."

He chuckled, "Yeah I did. Too bad she wanted nothing to do with me. At least she let me down easy. But you know you Daddy, Sweetness. I never stopped thinking about fucking her."

Now I was curious. "So how many girls have you had... fucked, Daddy?"

He seemed shocked by the question. "Well... let me think. It's been so long. Your Mom and I met in college." He took a breath. "Five. Turn around, Baby girl." I felt the rough washcloth on my back. He startled me with a single, barking laugh. "Make that six." He pressed against my back and kissed my neck.

After Daddy washed my back, I didn't have to be asked. I bent over and spread my ass, feeling just a little less self-conscious about it. "Wow," he remarked, "That's something else I'll never get tired of looking at. Your pussy even looks cute from behind and your little pink butthole... Well before long you'll know what it feels like when I fuck it. In fact..." He seized a cheek in his hand. I gasped and jumped as I felt a finger right on my butthole. "I've never done this before either." There was a soft bit of pressure.

"Daddy! It feels weird!" I squirmed.

"Shh. Daddy's curious now." There was a bit more pressure, then a bit more, and with one swift motion his finger slipped right into my ass. I couldn't tell how deep he went. I gasped again, louder this time. I felt tickled and stretched, it was a bizarre sensation. But there was something about it that felt good. Not so much the actual sensation, but the fact that Daddy's filthy finger was in my ass. Our whole relationship was forbidden, naughty. This was one dirty step beyond.

But as soon as it had penetrated me, his finger was out. Daddy scrubbed my cheeks and crack without further comment. Soon, he was rinsing. My head felt like it was spinning. I felt Daddy's hand under my belly and stood up straight. He was only a couple of inches taller than me, but Daddy seemed larger than life. And even though he was naked too, somehow I was infinitely more exposed and vulnerable. He took both of my hands and pulled me close. Again our lips met and we devoured each other.

In the van my dark mood returned. I had on the stretch pants and tank top Daddy picked out the night before. The tank was loose and barely covered me, I always wore a sports bra with it. It was like I never had a break over the past few days. I was always thinking about Daddy, or fucking or how I looked. No time for myself to recharge. I was also worried about confronting Jenny. We had been friends since our freshman year, and she had never been this angry at me. I felt bad. All that combined with my lack of sleep made me dour.

The restaurant was called Vivian's. He had been there with Mom a bunch when they were younger. It was out of the city, a little cafe. He was talking but I was pouting instead of listening. As soon as I had the chance to get a word in, I said, "Can't we just have a break today, Daddy? Tomorrow we're moving all my stuff. I'm tired."

"We're already halfway there, Amanda. You're going to like this place."

"Is it even still there?" I grouched. Daddy didn't answer. "I bet room service is better. This is dumb."

"Hey," Daddy's voice was sharp and I jumped. "You need to watch your attitude. Your job is to obey and please your daddy, even when we're not fucking. I paid for the hotel and the van and everything. I'm indulging you and making a lot of changes in my life for you. I don't want to hear any more of this crap today."

I folded my arms, feeling defeated. It reminded me of how exposed my tits were. "Yes, Daddy."

The ride was silent for most of the rest of the way. When I looked over at Daddy, his mouth was set in a straight line. I could tell he was angrier than he let on. Deep inside, I wanted to say something really horrid to get a rise out of him. He was supposed to take care of me, but here he was hauling me around town when I was too sleepy to do anything and getting between me and my friend. Besides, what the fuck was he going to do about it?

Daddy turned off the highway into a street surrounded by little buildings and trees. Pulling in, I saw the place. It looked like what it was: an old, small restaurant. It wasn't bad, it just didn't look like anything impressive. I could see a bar with stools and booths inside. The parking lot was full and so was the restaurant. I hoped we wouldn't have to wait.

There was a smile on Daddy's face again. He adored this place. I know he and Mom lived here in a "crappy little apartment" when they first got married. "Come on, Princess! Vivian's! God, it's been forever."

I stepped out of the car and got next to him. Daddy put his hand on the small of my back. "Looks like a dump to me," I sneered.

I knew I had fucked up before all the words were even out. Daddy froze. This time when he turned to face me, his face was a red grimace. When I was a girl, I rarely got in trouble. I behaved and Daddy was lenient and good natured about thighs most of the time. The last time I had seen this look on his face was when he and Mom were out late. I had said something just as mean and insulting. "Oh crap! I'm sorry Daddy! I didn't mean it!"

Daddy's hand flashed from my back to my wrist. He said nothing, but his breath came in angry puffs. We approached the back of the van and he threw the doors open. I knew I was going to get yelled at and my vision was already blurred with tears. "Get in!" Daddy growled between clenched teeth.

When I got in Daddy slammed the door behind me. "Young lady, you've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that! You're being a very bad girl and you're in big trouble."

"Sorry, Daddy," I whispered.

He sat on the van floor. "Sorry isn't good enough this time. Come here." I obeyed and he pulled me down. I guessed he wanted me to sit in his lap, but he pushed my butt away when I lowered. "No. Lie in my lap. On your stomach."

Was he really going to do it? My mind scrambled, trying to come up with a reason daddy wanted to bend me over his knee other than the glaringly obvious one. I came up blank. "Please Daddy," I whimpered.

"Now! You don't want to know what's going to happen if you get in even bigger trouble." I slowly lowered down again, this time on my belly. The tears streamed down my cheeks. I gritted my teeth. Somewhere buried under the fear and guilt was something else. But I had no time to ponder the feeling.

Daddy's hand was on my butt now. He stroked it and gave my cheek a little squeeze. "I don't like doing this, Princess." I jumped as I felt his finger go between my legs. I was sensitive enough to feel his touch it even with pants on. There was a trickle of wetness there. "But I don't know what other choice I have. You need to learn what it's like with us now."

With a single vigorous jerk he pulled my pants down. My exposed pussy was hot, and the trickle became a drip. I bit my lip and held my breath. Daddy's body twisted and with a loud whack his hand hit my butt. A yelp escaped my mouth. It didn't hurt that much, but I didn't dare say anything. My cries and whimpers were all that I had.

His hand slapped again, right in the same spot. It hurt a little more, and I knew if he kept it up, I was going to have a problem. This time my buried lust was impossible to ignore. I had been bad and Daddy was making sure I would act like a good girl. He wasn't letting me go, even when I made him mad. His hand whooshed and whipped again, and this time it truly hurt.

I bit my lip a little harder. My arousal escalated along with the pain. I wondered if Daddy could see the wet shining of my pussy. His hand came again and again, and my ass felt hot and sore. I yelped earnestly this time. "Ow, Daddy! Please!" I squealed. I didn't know if I was begging him to stop or go on. He went on.

Daddy's hand hit the same spot again and again. There was too much pain. It was going to hurt even when I sat down. But my pussy was gushing. There was a trickle down my leg. Was it my imagination, or did Daddy's slaps sound wet?

I gritted my teeth, wondering how close to cuming I was going to get and how much pain I could endure. Both sensations were nearly at their limit. I braced for the next slap, but it never came. Daddy's hand rested on the hot, sore part he had just slapped. I gasped as he pinched the sore spot. He was silent, and I didn't dare say anything. His hand rubbed and caressed, then I felt it move closer to the center. I trembled as his finger stroked my labia. "Princess, your pussy's wet."

My voice quivered, "Daddy I'm sorry. I've been really horny for you today."

"Shh," he replied, and stroked my slippery lips. My breath came harder and my heart wouldn't stop pounding. He stroked and stroked, "Baby Girl, did Daddy warming up your butt make you horny?"

"I don't know, Daddy," I whimpered between sobs. I belonged to Daddy and I was desperate for him to make me act like a good girl. Really, I was too confused to know what I felt. He pressed and stroked on my aching pussy and when I thought he was going to penetrate me I just felt a soft push on my swollen, hot ass. I moved over and turned to face Daddy, still sobbing.

His voice was almost a whisper. "Come here, Baby Girl." I pulled my pants back up and gingerly moved toward him, and sat underneath his outstretched arm. His grip on me was as strong as always, and I felt my fear melt away. He wiped my tears. "Shh. I know you'll be a good girl now, sweetness."

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" I choked out between sobs. My whole body shook. It was true too. I was more sorry than I could express. But my real guilt came from disappointing Daddy. What he had done to me, to my body, I was so confused about how it made me feel.

"Princess, we're here for both of us. I promise you'll like this place and you'll love where we're going after. You need to trust your Daddy. Remember when you wanted to cum and I wouldn't let you?" I weakly nodded. "Well, that's called edging. Prolonging the buildup made you cum so much harder, even though you were frustrated with me. I knew. All I needed from you was trust.

"I know you're tired today. You were probably too excited to sleep last night. I admit I was pretty excited too. You have no idea how thrilled I am to finally be fucking you, Amanda. You've been my fantasy for so long. I had high hopes for this trip and I hoped you would appreciate the things I have planned for you."

The tone of his voice made me feel more guilty. "I do appreciate it, Daddy. You're my fantasy too. I'm just... I don't know-"

"Cranky?" Daddy's voice was a little lighter.

"Maybe. But I didn't sleep that much. I was too excited being with you. Going out this morning just felt mean."

"You're big enough to understand."

"I do Daddy. And I promise I'll be a good girl. Your good girl. Only yours." I sniffled, the last of my tears gone.

"And when we get back I'm going to fill you full of cum, Sweetness." His dark eyes shone.

"I'd love that, Daddy."

As I expected, the restaurant was crowded. Daddy had refused to let me look in a mirror, but he assured me he had cleaned me up enough. Fortunately he did all the talking. Daddy sat down on one of the benches and had me sit in his lap when we waited for our table. Feeling how hard he was only made me want him more. "There's a lot of guys looking at you, Princess," He whispered.

The restaurant definitely looked old, but was well-maintained. There was a string of light-up numbers on the ceiling and a carousel of pies. I noticed banana cream. The walls had wood paneling and pendant lighting hung down from the ceiling. I wrinkled my nose at the owl painting in the waiting area.

Indeed, when I looked up a few of the men snapped their gazes away from me. It made me uncomfortable, but at the same time I felt hot. I was moving carefully, since you could see just about everything at the right angle in this top. "Why are they looking, Daddy?" Of course I knew, I just wanted Daddy to say it.

"They're wondering how an old guy like me got such a hot piece of ass."

"Daddy!" Then he kissed me slow and deep, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated and I was hot and blushing by the end.

"They're wondering if I'm going to fuck you tonight. They're jealous I get to have my hands on these tits instead of them." Daddy's breath was hot on my ear.

I grinned at him. "I'm the lucky one, Daddy, since you fuck me so good."

After a while we got our seat and sat down. It was a booth with a high back. I didn't have to be asked to sit in Daddy's lap again. I wanted to tease him a little, so I squirmed, pressing my butt against his hard cock. "Tell me if you're uncomfortable, Daddy," I teased. His hands rubbed all over the lower half of my body, squeezing my belly and tickling my pussy through my pants. "Mmm, that feels so good, Daddy. See how hard my nipples are?" He did, and snuck his hand under my top to give one a pinch.

People were still looking. They would look our way and then turn away, embarrassed at what they saw. We were discreet, sort of, but I was sure that someone would see something. But my lust overpowered my propriety and it didn't matter. I was proud to show people that I was Daddy's slut, that my body belonged to him and he could touch me whenever he wanted to. We hadn't even looked at the menus the waitress awkwardly dropped on the table.

Daddy kissed my neck and caressed my thighs. "I can't wait until we get back to the hotel and you fuck me again," I whispered. My body was on fire. "I feel your cock, Daddy. I know you want to fuck too."

"Now that it's just you and me, Princess, we'll fuck all the time. You'll have cum dripping out of every hole." His hand pressed into my pussy through my pants. "You're soaked down there, Amanda. I bet my finger smells like your pussy." He brought it up to my nose. It did. When he pressed his fingers against my lips I opened up and sucked them clean.

"I want you so bad, Daddy. Can't we go out to the van and fuck right now?" I undulated against his lap. If people were staring, I couldn't see, though we must have been a hell of a spectacle. Daddy was the only person in the world to me.

"Shh, Princess. You're going to be even more cranky if you don't eat something. I promise you'll have my cock inside you today." He looked down at the menu. I kissed his cheek while he did, feeling his stubble against my lips.

"I don't know what I want Daddy," I giggled, "I mean to eat."

"I know what to get you, Baby Girl. You just sit back and relax. Daddy has everything taken care of." I would never get tired of hearing that and I did lean back against him. His hand rubbed up my side underneath my top.

The waitress came by again. She was about Daddy's age with short, gray hair. She had on blue eyeshadow under her thick glasses. She couldn't look Daddy in the eye. "What can I get the two of you?" She stammered.

"My wife and I used to come here thirty or so years ago. It's really nice to see it still here." The waitress was silent. "Are your recipes still the same?"

"I don't know sir," she said, red-faced, "I've been here ten years. Things haven't changed much in that time."

"Well, I just wanted to show my beautiful daughter what a nice place this was." Now it was my turn to get red and hot. "You're right, doesn't look like it's changed much. She's about the age my wife and I were when we last came." Daddy groped my belly and gave me a slow kiss. "You're going to love it, Baby Girl."

The waitress, desperate to get away, cleared her throat. "Oh, right," Daddy said, "I'll have the fajita omelet. That's what I used to always get. And coffee. Black." The waitress scribbled it in her notepad, happy not to have to look at us. "And my daughter will have the eggs benedict with hash browns and orange juice."

Without another word the waitress took our menus and scurried to the back. I followed her with my eyes, as she spoke in low tones to a younger waitress. They pretended not to stare. "I... I liked it when you told them I was your special girl, Daddy. Your daughter. It reminds me that you love me enough to fuck me hard." I lowered my eyes and whispered, "I love how you fuck me."

"We have a special love, Princess. I want the world to know. They might stare and whisper, but there's nothing they can do." I looked around and saw several men with younger women. Some were certainly daughters. I wondered how many of them wanted to fuck their girls like Daddy did.

I squirmed in Daddy's lap, rubbing my still-sore butt against his dick. "I can't wait, Daddy."

"I know you're hungry, Sweetness. I shouldn't be long."

"No, that's not what I mean. I'm hungry for your cock." Daddy's hand slid up to my boob and he rolled my erect nipple between his fingers. I moaned and signed. "Yes, Daddy. I love your hands all over me. This body is yours."

He continued groping my tits, squeezing them. He flicked and pinched and rolled and rubbed my nipples. I had never cum from just touching my nipples, but I felt like I could here. Daddy's hands dropped to my belly as the nervous waitress appeared with our drinks. He filled his hands with the soft flesh. "Mmm, creamy curves," he whispered.

"I can't wait, Daddy. Please. The van is just out in the parking lot. Our food will probably be ready when we get back." I begged.

"Shh, quiet Princess. We'll fuck when I'm ready to fuck. I had no idea you were such a horny girl." He chuckled.

"Didn't you notice, Daddy? I make myself cum every night. Since I was twelve."

"There were a couple of times when it seemed like I had walked in on you." Daddy grinned.

"Yeah, I found my clit and g-spot pretty quick. I got a vibrator too when I moved out. But... none of it feels as good as you do, Daddy. It's like you know all the right places to touch." I gulped.

"Your old daddy has been around the block a little, Sweetness. Plus, I give it my all when I'm with you. Fucking was never as good with anyone else."

I beamed, "You mean it, Daddy?"

"Princess, your passion, your sweetness," he squeezed my belly with one hand and my tit with the other. "Your body. That's what makes it good. You're so horny though, I think I need to do something about it."

"We're going, Daddy?"

"No, Princess. Just stay where you are." His hand migrated down my belly and under my waistband. I trembled with anticipation. "Fuck, Amanda. You're so wet."

"It's your fault, Daddy. You just make me so hot." Daddy's fingers dove into my bush and tickled the swollen lips of my pussy. Like my ass, they were sore and sensitive. He traced the slick opening of my slit. There was no stopping my groans and squirms. "Here, Daddy?" I hissed.

Daddy didn't answer. Slowly, gently, he penetrated me. I moaned, "Daddy people will see for sure now."