All Comments on 'The Relationship Pt. 07'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

This has to be the best series going now. I really love the dynamics and the real discussions. But to be honest, because I care about the characters and scenarios that you make, this is breaking my heart for Jim.

I know he said that the hurtful things arouse him, but I feel like she is just being cruel. Like leaving him at the table and walking off. Or when she thought to herself that she wa show she didn’t ask her to help and she didn’t want to unless she had a couple of glasses of wine.

I feel like they have lost their intimacy as a couple and are now just roommates.

The fact that Jim is almost always in the guestroom and she even said that the master is mainly for her and Eric. Even the fact that she won’t ask Jum about someone watching her and Eric because it doesn’t concern him.

I feel like she should just divorce him and let him move on. She has already left him in her heart and mind as well as the bedroom.

I love this series because it brings up so much emotion for me and makes my stomach turn waiting on the next chapter.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is so hot. I want to be jim hehe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES