All Comments on 'The Reluctant Ch. 02'

by NaughtyThoughts69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope what your skank whore character needs is a divorce. Any normal person who doesn't care for or love their partner would just leave. But apparently not on this site. Writers keep making these people pathetic cheating skanks and the husbands pathetic wimp cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skanky cunt

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Nah, not my sort of story. Heartless cheaters leave me cold. I like them brought to justice.

Scores 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Go ahead and chase after this man you "need in your life" just have the decency to divorce your husband and let him have his freedom to pursue someone who isn't a cheating slut. If you don't have the character to be honest with someone who loves you, you are hateful and completely self-centered. Really hoping hubby gets as far away from you as possible before you give him the STD's that are coming your way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The second worthless low scoring story for this wanna-be writer. Too bad, so sad, do yourself a favor and quit while you're ahead. 1* By the way, you receive negative comments and scores for a reason, the story sucks.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

I hope that is the end of this sad non-loving cheating wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

terrific job! More, please. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like it. Please keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no hard, factual evidence of her husband having cheated. So far we have only conjecture on her part. We know for sure she has cheated on her husband. She is a cold woman, not bothering to have a heart to heart with her husband to find if thereis any fire behind the smoke she thinks she sees. She should divorce him and move in with her masseuse. But I bet he doesn't want her around full time either, she would cramp his lifestyle of hookups with married women. -- 1☆ don't like the plot, don't like the implications for the marriage on fire through her infidelity, don't like the womanizer masseuse, and I don't like the cheating woman who fancies herself to be a loving wife.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Strange that anyone takes delight in a married whore cheating! What an ugly character you created!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please get to the part where her husband drops the nuclear waste on her and her paramour.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Stop writing these long expositions, these huge monolithic blocks of text. It reads like the cross between a Soviet propaganda broadside and an old Use-Net story. Show the reader - don't tell. Characters, dialogue, character interaction, pacing, plotlines and theme all matter in a story. This is almost unreadable. You have imagination and some nascent skills, so develop them. There are hundreds of YouTube videos on writing, hundreds of books, thousands of websites. Literotica has a tremendous amount of material on 'How To'.

.

Most of the commenters on here seem to dislike the content. Even if it's not my cuppa, I'm not the writing po-lice. My reticence to read more is wholly based on readability.

.

Judging from your intro, I presume there are 18 more "levels" of this? My curiosity is waning. 2/5.

EmmesLust794EmmesLust794almost 2 years ago

Not a bad beginning despite the comments. I like this ending better. Personally I think her reason for cheating in part 2 at least is honest. Not honorable but honest. The first story seems like she made up the affair for her husband to justify her having one. In either case keep writing and pay no attention to these saints who come on what is essentially a literary porn site and complain about the characters. 🙄

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Having no proof whatsoever of her husband being unfaithful to her, she uses this vague premise as an excuse for her having unprotected sex with what was initially a complete stranger.

The husband is just a shadow in the background, no interaction with him at all.

No emotion in the story, no feelings of guilt, angst just nothing.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This will not end well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like, smells like and feels like shit. Yeah, it’s shit guzzling characters in an infantile cucko di kaka al crapola drivel.

Try a McJob for a change. Ya totally talent free.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like where this story is going, you’re doing a great job painting a picture for your readers, thanks for your efforts.

R69runnerR69runneralmost 2 years ago

You are new, don't let the naysayers get you down. Each writer develops at their own pace and writes in their own style. You can't please everyone. I tend to write longer stories and some people like them broken up into several publications and some like them all in one package and some criticize everything I write. Those are usually the anonymous ones. I write for my own pleasure, as I'm sure you do. Personally, I'm looking to where this is going.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Unreluctant whore goes back for more.

i122i122over 1 year ago

When will the sister return and request her turn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A relaxing day for a deserving wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyThoughts69@NaughtyThoughts69
I always had a strong desire for sex and as a mature adult have had a lot of experience. I enjoy sex and wanted to share some naughty thoughts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES