The Reluctant Ch. 03

Story Info
Another trip to the mystery man as Cathy dives further into.
1.3k words
3.48
13.4k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The on going saga of Cathy continued dive into a decedent life that she seems destined to follow. Another short story to push the envelope further. I have twenty chapters and the turns and twists are just fiction to entertain the mind. None of this is real so you can calm down if you do not like stories along this line.

Again she found herself driving to his house. She had mentioned on her earlier phone call with him that she could not stay as long because she would have to get back home to pack. Her husband had called from London and evidently things did not go well with the new secretary. He mentioned that his meetings were over and wanted to know if she wanted to fly out so they could stay a few days together. Sounds like he bought some weekly package in London and his plans with the new secretary did not work out. She called her friend at his work to get the gossip and her friend told her that a new secretary had just suddenly resigned and had to cut a business trip short. Just as she thought. She needed this quick visit to see her mysterious friend before she got on that plane.

As she arrived at his house, she hit the call button and the gate swung open. He was waiting by the door like always. He opened the door wider and she walked in. She continued walking down the hallway directly to the massage room without turning around to look at him or saying a word. He followed her into the room she turned and looked at him. The door was shut behind him and she had an intense stare as she started undressing. He looked at her and picked up on the mood. He started undressing also. She stood there completely nude as he walked up to her. He grabbed her and started kissing her on the lips. She hungrily kissed back pressing her body up next to him. She could sense he was getting hard. He reached down and put his arm under her buttocks and lifted her up. She thought he was going to put her on the massage table but he surprised her and kept turning her upside down and pushed her body up against the wall. They were in a perfect 69 position and he dove right into her with his tongue. Oh that magic tongue. She was already very wet and ready. It was a thrill to be upside down with his penis right in her face. It was a natural thing for her to starting licking and putting her mouth over his penis. She started seeing how far she could get his member in her mouth. He was very hard at this moment and stopped licking her. He started giving her commands. He said open your throat as he pushed his hard penis into her mouth. She was shocked and didn't understand what he was doing. He said open your throat and I can get it in further. Relax your throat muscles. He kept pushing his penis in and she tried to let more and more of it in her throat. She remember some porn movie from the 70's that had the name Deep Throat and now knew what that was all about. He started to pump in and out of her throat. He was fucking her in the mouth. She maintained her head as stable as she could. He went back to licking her and she was having two sensations. A climax was building between her legs and she felt she was getting used in her mouth like a slut. It was so naughty she was so glad she was here. Her climax was building and erupting. She had to yank her head away to release a loud moan of pleasure. He let her off the wall and carried her over to the table, turned her around and pushed her over the table in a doggy position. He inserted into her and started pumping vigorously. She was holding onto the table while he slammed into her. She could have stayed this way all afternoon it was feeling so good. Another orgasm was building and he started grunting. He finally grabbed her hips and stopped. She could sense he was squirting in her and she started her orgasm and was pushing back against him and moaning in pleasure. He collapsed on top of her. He stayed that way for a minute. She was enjoying feeling his body on her.

He stood up and said, "Shower time". He led her by the hand into the spa area where they soaked under the shower. He said you did not get a massage today but we can do the stretches. He led her to the steam room. Again he had all his tools on the massage table and that wonderful dildo was there. She could not stop starting at it and he picked up on that. He laid her down on the table and started the stretches. Again after a few minutes he started spreading her legs and pushing his body up against hers while stretching her. It did not take long before he was get hard again and grabbed the dildo and turned it on. Instead of immediately inserting it into her he rubbed it over her nipples. Oh was that a great feeling. It was getting her very wet and ready. He slide himself into her while he was teasing her nipples. After a few minutes of pumping her vigorously, he said it was time for her to ride him. He pulled her off the table and then laid down on his back. He told her to climb on top and handed her the dildo. As she was straddling him he said to turn it on and slide it yourself. She did and instantly was in intense pleasure holding it in her. He guided her over his penis, but instead of taking the dildo out and inserting himself into her, he grabbed the KY jelly and squirted some on his penis. Then he positioned his penis on her anus and started pulling her down on top of him. She was thinking oh this again. She slowly sat on his penis feeling him enter her all the while keeping the dildo inserted into her. She was half way down and had to let up and rise a bit. She tried pushing down again and got a little further. A few more times of up and down and she was able to take all of him. She was feeling full but was keeping the dildo inserted as it was doing a number on her and a climax was close. She started bouncing on top of him riding his penis up and down while the dildo was inside her. Oh this was getting so good. She was speeding up the tempo. The climax was peaking and she was moaning and started saying "I love it up the ass, oh how I love it up the ass." He grabbed her hips and started to really thrusting into her. She let the dildo slide out so she could put both hands down on his chest while he pumped into her. Finally he stopped and held her hips firmly. She knew he was climaxing inside of her. She sat there on top of him for a minute and let his climax subside. She tried something new and used her anal muscle to push his half soft penis out of her. He said, "I like what you did there, that felt great". She thought to herself I will have to remember that.

They got up together and went back to the showers. He soaped her and caressed her under the shower. He dried her off with some towels and led her into the vanity area. He quickly got her hair dry. He led her out to the massage room so she could get dressed. He asked her how long will she be away. She said only a few days. He said, "Call me when you return and we will set up a regular appointment". She thought that sounded wonderful.