All Comments on 'The Reluctant Ch. 03'

by NaughtyThoughts69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have you never heard of seperate paragraphs? This is just one rambling paragraph. The husband is not thought about or cared about. You have 20 chapters of the bitch fucked by the same man? Really is that the best you could do? Change the category to erotic couplings there is no marriage here and she is not a wife. There is loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop writing plz, dont hurt yourself anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still haven't proven definitively, that her husband is cheating. Maybe a family emergency caused the secretary to quit suddenly. Maybe he planned to get a venue for he and his wife if work time allowed it. Perhaps she will be chagrined to find that everything she thought was going on was just circumstantial, happenstance, not factual! What if she discovers that she is the cheater, the infidel, the adulterous one! -- 1☆ I don't like her or her attitude towards her as yet to be proven guilty husband. When this happens and he deserves it then he needs to be blasted. What I do see is someone who has twenty very short chapters of a story that is dragging things out and stringing the readership along. I don't know if I will stick with this shtick long enough to know what happens. I have already become pretty bored with this whole mysterious stranger crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here's hoping she and her piece of shit lover get run over by a train or destroyed my her husband! Both are the kind of terrible people that ruin lives.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whore is never reluctant to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was this supposed to be? It certainly wasn't an erotic story. One star.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 1 year ago

So where was the $3 supposed to come in? I also agree with the other comments visible here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!, this walking disease is about to go international. Not much of a story...just a slag who keeps going back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is definitely a selfish person, vile and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is still a 1☆ rag, even after being resubmitted.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The continuing saga of a man refusing to accept his latent homosexuality.

Keep writing, your repression will be set in cement soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyThoughts69@NaughtyThoughts69
I always had a strong desire for sex and as a mature adult have had a lot of experience. I enjoy sex and wanted to share some naughty thoughts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES