All Comments on 'The Reluctant Model'

by tamisnudeagain

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
So So

Although the fantasy might really have started the juices going for the people involved - there was no twist to get mine going. There needs to be something special, something extra - not just a documentary to make my Peter heat up.

sambones88sambones88over 20 years ago
Pretty good

I liked this story. It seems very realistic. We'd all like to think (or read) that all of the 8 guys had 14" dicks and fucked her silly. (Did I forget to mention that she most likely had 40DDDDDD tits?)

This is how things happen in real life. Ladies start slow with some flashing, some modeling, some exhibition. It may never go further. However, in the meanwhile, her activities described are hot for her and her hubby. That is what is important. Go Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Beyond Realism

I found this story erotic. The realism was appealing in a way. But it was not satisfying enough.

Most readers want more of a real story, with plot and character development, not just a plain recounting of an episode. They also want more detail -- to make the events come alive. With this kind of story, the trick is to enrich real-life experiences, but not to the point where they become unbelievable.

In this case, at the very least, we could have had a few sensual touches, like someone combing her hair, applying oil to give her skin a sheen, trimming her pubic hair, stretching her nipples, etc. She could have felt the hands of men moving her into various poses. She could have been posed with men in various stages of undress, her hands on their bodies in some pictures. She could have been applying oil to their bodies. She could have been handed a dildo or vibrator to use on herself. Various props could have been introduced. Staged bathtub or shower scenes might have been interesting.

All this and more could have included -- even without any real sexual acts taking place.

Put your imagination to work. Develop your potential as a writer.

That said, thanks for an entertaining little piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I Loved it

Very hot, I live in dallas and will be watching the highways for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
After the Shoot

After the shoot, the fellows should have taken you to a bar. Now that would have been worth seeing!

a12b40a12b40over 20 years ago
Great

Loved the exhibitionism without her having sex with everyone! My kind of story. Could have been longer.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 20 years ago
I loved the exhibisionism!

I enjoyed his story! I could imagine being there--or the tables turned being the only nude guy--

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it

It's so real and you had to have enjoyed the experience! I've had my wife show off and would love to have her model like that!

k6ryhk6ryhalmost 14 years ago

Loved this story...Although I have modeled for one guy I have never done a group set yet, but its definitely a fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The only thing better would be posing with their cum massaged all over and every whole filled to the rim...

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed your story. It is the very thing that fuels my fire. My wife has lost a bit of interest, but the memories of something similar come to mind..and who knows. In the meantime...I want to read more and say thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
writing ok story far fetched and borderline rape

Wow, a gang bang disguised as a modeling assessment. And a beautiful young lady willingly going along with every sexual act they put her through. HARDLY LIKELY. This isn't erotica and it didn't get me excited but the writing has good potential. But not this MADE-UP fantasy that every beautiful woman in the world wants to be part of a gang bang with animalistic gutter minded men. Gang bangs are not erotic.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the story

I actually enjoyed the story. Felt like it was written from a hurried retelling of events which made it feel more real for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous