All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 14'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go fuck yourself.

Justifying rape? Jesus, author, you really are a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And it’s on!

To use a cheesy cliché ....Team Mikey & Tara all the way!

This is been a difficult journey for me I’m, I wanted to stick with this story because I love your writing, you have an amazing gift. My issues are my own so admittedly it was difficult to read some of this story namely the non con.

I love that Tara isn’t buying into the “therapy” bullshit, if it was therapy they wouldn’t have needed to handcuff her and force her. Real therapy would all have been open and honest. There probably is a good market for a legitimate version of the farm. The Farm has helped Tara to realise her own sexuality and desires, but things could have easily spiralled to the stage where she tried to kill her self or someone else, with a different ”therapist”.

I’m so glad that I was able to stick with this it’s worth it. thank you so much for sharing your writing with us. I hope that whatever kept you away from writing wasn’t awful.

Regards Tess (UK)

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 4 years ago
Thank you

Don’t worry about that a-hole. It’s a great story, thanks for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best

To be honest, this is amongst my two, maybe tree favorite porns, It was amazing, I read it all in one night, I’m supposed to be waking up in three hours, but I just couldn’t stop, I really hope you’ll update soon, because I really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really like the story but way too much time between chapters - looses some of the appeal when you forget when the rest of story isn't fresh in the old brain.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katalmost 4 years ago

So, since you posted this in February I am going to hope that you plan to finish this story. Please, please, please finish this story. I would really like to know how it ends. I would really like to read about how Tara kicks Jay to the curb and how she and Mikey manage to kick Celene out and turn the farm into a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope the next chapter is sooooooon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for the great story. I look forward to the next chapter. Celene and Jay so deserve each other...

lynnyloulynnylouover 3 years ago
Love it!

I really love this story. This is one of my favorites on the site. I hope your planning to finish it.

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

This is a great, unusual, adult-ly and intelligently written story, really looking forward to the next chapter. (and surely Tara can do without the mango cum if it comes down to it :) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a piece of shit. Imagine your mother or sister being raped like this in the name of therapy.You are fucked in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleeeeeease keep writing! I really love thi

billy2002billy2002over 2 years ago

I want to know what happens to Tara, please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a terrific story!! Hope you haven't abandoned it.

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonover 2 years ago

What can we do to entice you to continue?

Asking for a fiend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely wasn't ready for this to end. I hope you pick it back up soon!

aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordabout 2 years ago

I just stumbled onto this story. I have really enjoyed it and I hope that you will continue this story. I really want to know how everything gets resolved.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please 🥺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES