The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened when I came here? I had a purse. A phone. A wallet. Where is it?"

Mikey stops, the toes of his sneakers nearly touching mine on the patio. The knees of his joggers are stained with mud. "Why?"

I draw in a long slow breath. This is where we'll find out if he trusts me. "Can I have my phone?"

"Why?"

"Does it matter?" I tilt my head. Tugging at the clothes. It feels weird wearing them after so long without, even if they are torn and the seam so broken, I have to hold the leggings up with one hand.

"It matters."

"If I were going to call the police, I'd have taken your truck when you offered it."

His nostrils flare as he sucks in a long, slow breath. "I know you won't call the police."

It makes me smile. There's no way he can truly know that. I don't even know that. One second, I'm certain it's the only righteous, moral, human thing I should do. The next, I'm not sure sure. I drag my tongue over my lips and pull my shirt off, then step out of my jeans. The harness is wet and sticking to me, and if I'm honest, I'd like a few hours without something in my ass. "You said women don't leave here unhappy. Do you seriously think there's a single one who'd testify against you?"

He curls his lower lip over his teeth and traces the ridge with his thumb. "Maybe."

"How many would testify for you?"

A dimple glimmers. "A lot. If I dug them up."

"And the men?"

"I think they'd stand with me."

I lift a shoulder. "That's why I want my phone."

He studies me for a long time. Then steps in closer, sliding his hand along my bare shoulder, pushing my hair out of the way. I shiver. Not from the cold. "Before you quit working, what did you do?"

"Communications. I wanted to be a journalist." I grin.

His smile fades. Replaced by something far more intense. For a moment, I can only marvel that when I first met him I thought he wasn't handsome. He is. He's a handsome that borders on beautiful. This man. His thumb massages the hollow of my jawbone. "This ever gets to be too much. You tell me. Yeah? This is all fresh, and so much could go wrong, but as long as we talk, it'll be okay."

I nod tightly.

He jerks his chin at me.

The sky above is nearly full dark. Inside, they'll be preparing for dinner.

His hands find my harness, start yanking it away, and a minute later, he yanks the dildo and the plug out of me so fast I grunt, and a fat blob of cum splatters onto the patio below. Sad. All the mango yumminess gone to waist. "We'll go to my room. You can shower before dinner. I'll get your phone."

My back is to him, so he doesn't see my smile, but it's there. Wide, exultant and dead-motherfucking certain. I will not fuck this up. Not this time.

12