The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I announce, "OK, I give up. You win."

Pam kisses Kim, and they both lift a leg.

Bonnie asks, "We win? What do we win? What are you talking about?"

Porsche walks to me and sits on my lap. She turns and whacks me in the face with her breasts.

Porsche smiles, "You never had a chance. Hunter spilled the beans on you last night. Bonnie wants to see you at the clinic as soon as you finish breakfast. I know you are fine. Too bad, she wants to see you and verify. We aren't ready to lose you. Humor us, or we will continue."

I am cranky, "OK, OK, as soon as I finish breakfast."

+++++

I go down to the clinic an hour later. I was nice enough to help clean up. It's a slow day, not many people around. Kim was reading a book when I left. Why is Bonnie doing this? Is Kim testing Bonnie or me?

There are only two exam rooms. One door is open; I step in. Bonnie yells out, "Close the door and strip to your shorts." Kim should be here. I need to nip this in the bud before she gets any ideas.

After waiting several minutes, Bonnie comes in. She is wearing the same thing she did at breakfast. I am hard again.

Bonnie has a board and pen, she checks a box, "That looks healthy. No wearing down that thing. So. You are here this morning because you were out in the cold for too long. You endangered your life. Don't you call that an unacceptable risk?"

I do, but I am not talking. I can't even look at her; she is gorgeous.

I spit back, "If your mother were here ..."

Kim is standing in the doorway now with just a pair of panties on.

I am in shock, and the breath that leaves my body says, "Fuck me."

Bonnie pulls down a strap for the bra, followed by the other strap. Kim undoes the clips in the back. A beautiful set of melons tumble out and are on full display. I am flabbergasted.

Bonnie instructs me, "Hunter and Bubba are great looking and awesome pals. However, I want someone with experience to take my virginity. I am over eighteen and still haven't been taken by a man."

I slap her face, causing her eyes to tear up, "NO man takes you! YOU allow a man the greatest day of his life. You let them control your life and you will be mighty unhappy. Kim, why are you here?"

Kim smiles at me, I lost already, "If Bonnie wants you to be her first, does she ask you or me? If she asks you; you would tell her no. Rest assured, I told her no, as well. She looks at an older man that just got back from hunting and points at him. Then that will be the guy. Thank you, mom. She starts walking away from me.

"I call her back, and she has a sly grin on her face. We talk for an hour. She likes both of her brothers, but they have been less than special with Pam and Paula when it comes to sex. Bonnie has a problem; she doesn't want to fuck in front of others. Not her first time. Hunter provided the perfect excuse to get you down here. I am here to talk you into it."

I am livid, "But honey, I am your dad!"

Bonnie is surprisingly strong, "Fuck you, dad. You fucked your own sister." I want to object. "Stop the bull shit. Grandma told me everything. We all know! It's helped us out a lot. We were confused and sad; the best people within 100 miles are related to us.

"We love these awesome people. So no, stop the bullshit. I'm going to fuck Bubba and Hunter. The question is, how do I make it awesome?"

I get this remarkable moment of inspiration; Kim's smile has disappeared.

With a massive smile on my face and a happy-sounding voice, I announce, "OK, I see your point. I will help you. HOWEVER! I can only train you. It seems that the other half needs some training as well."

Kim picks that up quick, "Fuck you. I will not let my son slip his cock into my pussy. That's reserved for you."

I win, "OK, no problem. I will have Penny teach him. I bet he'd love to get that amazing body of hers beneath him. I am sure he would love to pound away at Penny with that young stud cock that recovers in mere minutes. Oh yes, compared to my old body that takes an hour to recover, she'll love multiple orgasms a night again."

Kim looks confused, "Do you want me to take him and teach him? I don't need that. I'm still training you; the thought of starting over again is too much." She blushes.

Bonnie is shy, "Mom, while you are still gorgeous... and sexy, I'm twenty. My breasts don't sag, I have almost no body-fat, and I am virgin tight. Out here, dad is getting a hell of a bargain. Isn't it fair that you and Hunter get to experience the same thing dad and I will?"

Kim laughs before answering, "Oh, Bonnie. You know so little. My boobs droop, I have more body-fat. My stamina isn't as good as it used to be. Your father is slowed because of old wounds. His pecker is slower to raise to full mast. Yet, I wouldn't change a thing. Sex is just part of our relationship.

"I want your dad to make you a woman because many men suck at it. I know he'll be great. You don't need to do anything for me or make it up to me. If Penny wants to screw either of the young men, she's free to do so. I agree that it would help them. She's more motivated, they will be screwing her daughters."

Bonny asks Kim, who is walking towards the door, "Mom, aren't you staying?"

Kim locks the door, "Oh yes, princess. I just don't want a group watching us."

Kim helps Bonnie onto the examining table. She places a blindfold over her eyes and then handcuffs her hands to the drawers on the sides.

Bonnie mumbles questioningly, "Mom?"

Kim purrs like a cat, "Oh baby, you are in for some fun. If at any time you don't like something, say Banana. Banana, Ok?" She nods her head, yes.

Kim continues, "Already you have screwed up. Number one, where do you want his cum? In your mouth, on your face, or inside your pussy. YOU need to set expectations. Number two, he has clothes on. He can't fuck you like this. Watching him take off his clothes is an erotic sight to behold. I will help you.

"I'm taking off his shirt, button by button. Oh, my baby has so many scars; it hurts to look at him. He is still muscular and athletic; your dad is still very lethal if needed. He is taking off his shoes and socks. Nobody deduces a situation faster than your dad. I'm sliding down his pants, and there is a huge bulge in his boxers.

"As he takes off his boxers, there is a big piece of meat, standing at attention for you. Men like seeing you looking up at them or talking about them or both of you. At this point, college boys will fuck you." Bonnie opens her legs. "Your dad isn't in college age anymore." Legs close.

I hold my baby's face in my hands, fingers behind her head. Slowly and gently, like playing the violin, I plunk her lips with mine. No noise, complete silence. After a few seconds, her bottom lip slips down and gets more of my lips. I move her head as I apply pressure.

She gets an A+ in kissing. Wow. Stars light up for me. While a tongue invades my space, both my hands start mauling her awesome young breasts. Kim's and Penny's breasts are still spectacular, but there's nothing like youth. My, oh, my, they are fun to hold and squeeze. I trail tiny butterfly kisses down to her nipples.

There I lick and kiss lightly. My hands have moved down to her pussy. I take a finger and insert it as far as I can, I am thrusting it into her quick and hard. I keep it simple on the fingers for now. I have plenty I can do on the nipples. I suck hard and soft, alternating. Then I lightly bite, followed by a harder bite. I know she has had several orgasms already. She is ready for the master.

I stop all work on the nipples and move down her body to her shaved pussy. I gently kiss the outer lips, and that causes an orgasm.

Bonnie screams out, "Oh Fuck. Dad! What the fuck did you do to me?"

Kim kisses Bonnie and says, "Shhhhh, that is just the beginning. You get four of those."

I run my tongue along the outer lips from clit to taint and then back the opposite side to her clit. In my second run, I go inside and repeat my pattern for a second orgasm halfway, thru. As she comes back to life, I use the flat of my tongue like a paintbrush. I take big broad licks on the inside, with my tongue hitting the outer and inner lips. She orgasms again. I then do the alphabet. On doing the big curve of the "C," she orgasms again.

I could do this all day; she gets off way too quickly.

I ask Bonnie when she recovers, "I need you to verify this is what you want. Typically, you find a boy you love. I'm not your standard first-time virgin."

Bonnie cuts me off, "I'm not just any woman. I didn't grow up in an ordinary suburb. We are both extraordinary. You, from your upbringing with hunting and me from my specialized training from you. Mom had a hard time with medical school. For me, it was a breeze. That's because mom had been teaching me for years. Your weapons training is second to none, and I have a lifetime of that.

"You are supremely important to me and the way my life was set up. I do love Hunter and Bubba; we all grew up together. They're missing your experience. They have swagger and confidence, but in bed, they are ... lacking. My life has been full of awesome. I won't stand for ... lacking in anything I do. I understand now how different my body is from the warmup you administered. Wow, what a difference.

"Yes, I want you. Yes, I need you. I want to become a real woman right now. I want you to take that massive piece of meat, push it into my vagina, breakthrough my hymen, and fuck me as a woman. It will hurt for a few minutes. After that, I know that it will be awesome. Each mom has guaranteed me the time of my life. You should also understand that each of them has threatened my life if I try to cut in on their time.

"It's funny, they let us have fun for educational purposes, and then never again. I hope I understand it someday. Go ahead, Daddy, make me a woman."

I push forward my man of steel. He slides in like hot corn on a stick of butter. I soon run into a wall that wants to deny me entry. It isn't up to the task. I press hard but restrict the depth that I plunge. I want just enough to break through and then hold for her to adjust and the pain to go away. Almost immediately, Bonnie asks timidly, "Is there a problem?"

I start my slow thrust that ends when I am all in. All along, she is moaning until she ends in a shout of "Oh YEAH!"

I guess she likes it. Now that I am all in, I give her a moment to enjoy. Kim kisses her, and Bonnie stretches, awaiting my next lesson.

I decide it's time for me to instruct, "I'm going to go slower than you will like. It's so I last longer. You want hard and fast. The problem is that hard and fast is also quick to end. This way, you get to enjoy a nice long fuck before I end with quick and hard. Since I know all of you are on the pill, I will paint your womb unless you want something else."

Bonnie is breathing hard as I am pushing in and pulling out at a moderate rate. She shakes her head, yes. I need to be careful; Bonnie is a better fuck than her mother, Mary, and Penny. Oh my, she is tight and velvety. At thirty minutes, I speed up. It's a small difference, but it's one that I will slowly build on until I am as fast as I can go.

Kim takes off the blindfold. I notice that Penny is in the doorway, watching us with a smile on her face. She puts a finger over her lips, signaling me to be quiet. I am positive I locked the door. She has skills I didn't know about. With her training, no surprise. She isn't mad, no, she looks at me knowingly like this is where she expected me to be or be doing. She is getting off on watching. She has three fingers in her own twat.

I pick up more speed. It's no longer a slow increase in rate. Kim looks up immediately, see's Penny and sighs.

Each child has me in common as the father. That has been even. Each child has Kim, Penny, or Mary as a mother. They are all fiercely protective of their own children. They are fantastic with all the children, but they're extra special on their own. Kim would rather have kept this a secret. It won't be now.

I am on fast and hard now. Bonnie is moaning and grunting her approval.

Penny adds, "You won't get better than what you are having now. Your dad cares more than most guys and uses his tools to maximize pleasure as much for you as for him. Keep it a secret. If Hunter or Bubba find out, it will hurt their pride. They think they're better than their dad. Knowing that they are wrong or that you would even consider him will wound their ego.

"I am here to offer my services helping the boys learn about sex. Rumor has it they need it, and I want to keep it discrete. Pam and Paula would hate them if they found out any of us had sex with the boys. I want to give them every chance to have a happy life like you all have allowed me to have."

Wow, she still appreciates us. She could have stopped both boys from having sex with her daughters and has decided to allow it to happen. Interesting. I am thrusting faster and harder. Bonnie is screaming with each thrust. Her pussy is leaking like a lake feeding a river. Her hair is a mess; her deodorant has failed.

Yet, she has a massive smile on her face. This is the best thing to ever happen to her since she was given life. Tears are forming in her eyes. Much quicker than I would expect, I can feel my orgasm is on the way. Typically, I can hold out for a while, but Bonnie is just too good a fuck. I am going to spew quicker than I usually would.

I look at my baby doll, and there is nothing but love and admiration in her eyes. I return my love and pride, knowing how special she is. A few minutes later and I am shooting my cum deep into Bonnie. She giggles with delight at feeling me shoot my sperm deep within her. Next, she screams out, announcing her big orgasm. Bonnie isn't frozen; she is still handcuffed and wants out.

I take a step back and fall back into a chair. Penny rushes to my assistance while Kim releases Bonnie. On her release, she bolts for me as well. She is all tears.

Penny is awesome, "You are so much smarter than my daughters. Your dad is the best. Sex will never be better. Your first time makes it special, and your dad makes it even better. You don't know how to appreciate what he did for you today. Most times that I have had sex with other men, the experience was much worse. Hunter and Bubba come from good stock. I wish you all the happiness in the world."

Penny is now looking at me, "Each mom favors her own children, it's human nature. I almost didn't get this life. I think I appreciate it and your wives for allowing me to be here. Hell, you could have left me at the castle. I told them I wouldn't even think about it without all three of you consenting."

Bonnie is surprised, "Why me?"

Penny smiles, "I know how you feel about those two. I don't want to ruin anything between all of you."

Bonnie stands up and embraces Penny, "Thank you. I do care for each of them deeply. I would like them to love me as my dad does."

I get a phone call, which is unusual. I step into the hallway, "Hello, this is Brian."

The phone says, "Sir. Your family has been invited to help rescue the Eskimo hostages. Two ships are in port now. This is voluntary only. Would you like a helicopter?"

I think for a second, "Yes. Hour?"

The phone says, "Sir, yes, sir. Bye."

I instruct Bonnie, "Get dressed, they are going after the Eskimos. Volunteer only. This one is optional. You don't have to come with."

Bonnie asks, "Come with? As in, you are going?"

I say in a playful voice, "Yessssssss. Your old man can still tell people what to do. Now go, they will be here in an hour. Street clothes for this one!"

Kim and Penny look at me like I am drunk.

I explain, "Two huge fishing boats pull into port, forgetting that they have our people working as slaves. Ports have civilians in them, any military will stand out. I don't want to stand out."

Penny kisses me, "Make sure they know why. An experience like this, you can't buy."

+++++

An hour later, we are jumping on a helicopter with our dogs. This is a common occurrence now, and no comments are even made. The guys also know that both boys are very watchful of their sisters. Bubba has a reputation now for fighting, enough of one that most won't test him anymore.

We are dropped at the end of the pier and appear to be the first onsite. I take charge. No more dropping off in sight of the ship. We don't want to alert the boats of our intentions. I take my family, and we head into a hotel. We purchase top floor rooms and set up for scouting and deterring the vessels from leaving if needed.

The dock is a big "L." We came in from the top of the L and at the bottom, turned right into the hotel. That means that straight in front of us on each side of the dock are two colossal fishing ships that are unloading their catch and restocking fuel and food for cooking. I can see the decks with the ship crew. I know the tower contains the Captain, steering, power, communications, etc. The engine room can still turn on and off the engines and turn the boat in an emergency.

The boat on my left, closest to the mainland, notices the army first. I see people rushing around, gangplank going up, and I would bet the engine is roaring to life. Hunter places a shot in the big steering wheel, knocking it off the support structure before I can. They are stunned and don't know what to do. Pam, Paula, and Bonnie go out to protect the lines to the gangplanks so they can't be raised.

Men run out to throw off the lines. A series of shots makes that a bad idea. They run back. The army is now boarding the boats.

I issue orders, "Pam and Hunter, use your dogs to clear out the left boat of people, drugs, and explosives. Take your time. Paula and Bubba, you get the right boat. Bonnie and Porsche let's make sure no tricks come out to surprise the group. Also, listen for helicopters. Bonnie and I will go one room over, Porsche, you go the opposite way. Don't let them see you.

Out on the docks, I can see that one of the boats is fighting to get loose. The engines are on the full reverse and then forward and then reverse.

Using my mic, "There are lots of expensive things on a bridge. Let's start shooting their equipment until they stop. Otherwise, someone will get hurt over there. Our shots go through their walls. Don't hit anyone. They may be guilty, but they're still civilians."

It didn't take long for them to figure out that we only shoot when the engines are engaged. A surrender flag comes out. Soon there are two. We go out onto the balcony to watch now. It's ten minutes before my eye is drawn to a hatch opening. I can't see the person. I do recognize the RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade) plume as it streaks to me. I only have time to knock Bonnie over and cover her with my body.

The shot went inside the room and blew up. Part of the roof came down on me. I hear crying under me. That's good, she is alive. I hear Porsche screaming, "DAD!" She repeats, but I can't answer. I hear Porsche crying and in a calm voice, "Hunter and Bubba, dad and Bonnie need you upstairs, NOW! Hurry!"

Both boys calmly answer, "On my way."

Porsche adds, "Bring some friends and two stretchers on your way. Hurry." The concern in her voice needn't be said.

Hunter's point of view:

I tell the unit around me, "Nobody leaves this boat. That shot came from here. Pam, we are looking for a shooter. I want four guys with her and her dog. You eight, come with me." I run off the boat and see an ambulance with a stretcher waiting on the dock. "You two. We have injuries upstairs. Follow me, and these guys will carry the stretcher, you run as fast as you can.

"Shit, eight stories, and we have to use the stairs." The elevator door opens, and a single woman gets off. I run to the elevator. "Pack the elevator, and let's go. Half of you run the stairs."

123456...8