The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I am pulling out, I push her body away from me. I am no longer using a circular motion of rolling my hips, I am now an oval. It's not as even or efficient. It takes far more effort. I can go faster, and the collision of our bodies is far harsher. Oh fuck, this is good. Pam is louder in her moaning, and she gasps deeper for her breaths.

I am screaming with each thrust, making for a noisy experience between me, Bubba, Paula, and Pam. Bubba and Paula start nearing their orgasm as we did. It's like we spurred him on, Bubba and I are competitive. Bubba is bigger and stronger. I am smarter and more subtle. We each win half the time.

In this case, I am hitting the finish line first. I didn't care if I was first or second, it just worked out that way. I know I am almost there. I use my shoulders to push her legs forward and up into the air. I gained some leverage and hit further down from here.

We both start a scream that raises in pitch and volume, ending with a crescendo where I release volley after volley of sperm into my sister. My life seemed to drain out of me as I filled this supreme being with my cum. However, I then get scared as the lights start to dim, my vision fades, and all goes black. I DIED FROM SEX!

+++++

My eyes are still closed, and I feel tears falling on my chest. My butt is on the floor, but my body is twisted so that four arms are holding me up, and four wonderful breasts are smashed into me. My eyes slowly open, and I see smiles on my parent's faces. They never moved.

My body is facing Pam and behind me is Porsche. They are both crying. Now that I have my bearings, I want to break free and sit up. My cock asks my body, why? We're between four tremendous breasts, being kissed, and soft hands are caressing your body. Does it get any better?

With a giggle, I hear Bonnie taunt Bubba, "See, he gave so much effort, he passed out. You fell to the side, you're a slacker."

I had to chuckle at that. Everyone did.

Pam announces, "You were ok. No more parental lessons are needed for you."

I inquire, "For me? As in you still need coaching?"

Mom was first to answer, "We have sort of an open relationship. So far as I know it, I brought a stray home, and he did once as well."

Penny seems annoyed, "I never thought of myself as a stray dog, but they were nice enough to allow me to stay. We didn't specifically include Bonnie, nor did we say it was a one-time only thing. However, he already has a hard time keeping three women happy."

Mary cuts to the center, "How will Hunter and Bubba feel if you fuck their dad? Do you think we want to share our man with four more women? I'll admit, a young man like Hunter or Bubba sure was nice. They are both bigger and can go more times a night."

Penny finishes, "Having a different experience is nice, but in the end, I want Brian. We have history. I'm more emotionally invested in him than I could ever be with you two. Think about my life and what an impact he made. Without him, I doubt I am standing here. The Canadian government lobbied hard for my life. Yes, I'd encourage you all to take him occasionally but pick a favorite and learn how to keep him happy."

Porsche adds, "Maybe we need a free sex day every time we come home. Kind of a sharing of the people we love."

I add, "I still owe Porsche tonight. I think she might break if she doesn't get her due. Otherwise, I'd like a day or part of a day horseback riding with Penny and part of a day baking with mom. I want more than sex. Mary, next time, I want to help at the kennels with training."

Dad smirks, "Enough talk about sex with my wives, let's see what else you have to offer me. Fuck more women!"

Dad has a way with words. I move Porsche to my lap, and I kiss her on the lips. There is a spark there. Was it always there, or is this new? Pam is almost as good looking as her mother. Penny is a perfect ten, there aren't that many of them. She is a natural nine point five or better. Porsche is, at best, an eight. In a different group, she would look spectacular. In this group, she is the plain one. Her features are softer. Her mannerisms are less exotic.

Yet Porsche is no doubt cute and my favorite to be around of the four women. I would give my life for her. I understand why dad loved Mary, and it's the same thing with Porsche. Therefore, the kisses mean more. I feel sparks with each kiss. In no time, her tongue is touching all of mine. She is more aggressive, she attacks me. My hands are instantly on her breasts, feeling them, kneading them, squishing them, I love that feeling. Porsche has a deep guttural moan.

Eventually, I work my way down to her breasts and suck hard on her nipples. Pam likes that a lot. Porsche is going nuts, she loves it. I don't play favorites; I go back and forth to keep them even.

I hear Bubba working on Bonnie. I don't want to see that. It's weird, I know that technically, all these women are my sisters because we share a common dad. However, Bonnie is different, we share a common mom. I care for her more, but I avoid her more because she feels more like incest. I know that eventually I will have sex with her. I will love it. Yet, it will feel weird. I know it makes no sense. Hell, I don't understand it. What can I do? It's just how I feel, I will deal with it. I do know that Bubba cares more for her than any of the others by far. That's not such a bad thing to have an excellent protector.

Porsche orgasms from her nipples. While she is enjoying it, I move down and start lapping her pussy lips very lightly. I am slow and lethargic. Porsche is still stiff as I am lapping and her now leaking pussy. It's a few minutes before the stiffness wears off. I cock my head and look at her.

I am shocked by her outburst, "FUCK YOU, HUNTER! YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE! If I had my knife, I would gut you now!"

I stop, I am crying. I push her away. I pull my legs to me. What did I do wrong? Mom and Penny are both quickly at my side, holding me, pressing their tits purposely into me, and shielding me from Porsche.

Dad is the one to ask first, "What did he do that was so fucking horrible? It looked like a good technique to me."

Porsche stands up, her face is red, she is sweaty, beads of fluids are streaking down her legs. Her passion is evident in her eyes as she screams, "THE MOTHER FUCKER ate me while I was ENJOYING MY ORGASM!"

She takes two deep breaths.

Porsche continues, "The orgasm NEVER STOPPED! The bastard extended and extended the orgasm, IT WAS AWESOME! Yet I couldn't breathe, I couldn't catch my breath. I was motionless. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE! DAMMIT, you fucker, that was pretty awesome!"

In an instant, she pushes mom and Penny out of the way and attaches her mouth to my cock. Very unexpected. She is sucking with an extreme amount of pressure. I won't last long.

Porsche, "I won't be long. Soon ... very soon ... nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

She never stopped sucking, and it felt amazing. I gave her four steady shots of baby batter. She never stopped.

I desperately ask, "Porsche? Stop, please." She didn't stop

My cock is deflated and super sensitive. In no time, I am in pain and shaking. Way too quickly, I topple over into a fetal position, legs closed tight.

+++++

I wake up, this time in Porsche's arms. She is crying and blubbering, "I am sooo sorry," over and over again. I crack my eyes open and time her rocking with me on an upswing. I continue under my own power, hold her in my arms, and then kiss her. She freezes. No more tears. No more apologies.

Porsche starts saying, "I'm ..."

I finish, "Yes, I gather you're sorry. An interesting fact about the male anatomy, the spot under the helmet is very sensitive. After ejaculating, the entire cock turns super sensitive. Imagine me taking a hammer to your clit."

Every woman pulled their legs close to them in a defensive posture and said something like ouch!

I continue, "This is why I chose to have our parents here. The four people (three moms and dad) that love us more than anyone in the world. The four people we can trust with a night like tonight. Bubba and I were woefully prepared for sex. I think we've both learned a lot. We can start experimenting without our parents around now. Bonnie and me and Bubba and Porsche must avoid sex on base, but everything else is possible now.

"Now Porsche, time for you to get your four orgasms. I think we've learned to not emulate dad with you as I might string along your orgasm too easily. See, I learn."

They all laugh at me.

I do move and start the alphabet again. Like Pam, she is super easy to get off. The super-quick two fingers create a massive puddle on the carpeting. The dogs lapped it up. No way I could stop them. Now that I think of it, the dogs have allowed us to do everything tonight without interference. Even Mary's dog, the most protective, let me fuck her senseless and didn't lift his head.

I knocked out Porsche, and her dog could have cared less. Even big old Zeus let Porsche almost kill me. That means that they understand us much better than even we do. Fascinating.

It takes no time to get my four orgasms from her, just like I said. It took more effort to impress her with fucking. I slid in slowly and found a hymen. We go through that whole thing again. I did just as good, penetrated, and then stopped on a dime. Porsche took almost no time before she was ready for real fucking. I push in slowly; she thrust her hips up to take larger amounts of me.

It's less than two minutes before I am all in. She has a super smile on her face. Like Mary, I use a slow fucking speed.

Porsche screams out, "Oh fuck, this is awesome. That huge sausage is sliding in and out of me. I can feel the veins slide along my pussy. This feels awesome! I see how slower is better. He gave me a few fast strokes; I didn't feel as much. I can do this as long as you can stand it. Don't last any longer for me. When you're ready, fire your cannon into me. I've hurt you enough tonight."

I laugh hard, "I'd do anything for each of you. My brother, sisters, and mothers mean everything to me. You're my family, and I'll protect you all forever."

Porsche is impossibly tight. I doubt she ever masturbated. Saying she is tight, a dream fuck, and anything else doesn't come close to the magnitude of feelings I have right now. It transcends words. I see the same love in her eyes. They are filled with tears, and she can't speak. She isn't grunting or moaning, yet I know without a doubt that she loves this feeling.

That's precisely why dad told me the first time should always be missionary. Funny story, I used the word should. He told me that if I ever fall in love with an ugly woman, then doggie is better, and he will beat the shit out of me later for loving a nasty woman.

Little does he know, if any of my sisters were ugly, I would love them just the same. I don't love these women because they are all cute, I love them because we grew up together and I care for them all the same. Mostly the same, Porsche is different.

Mom and dad are on the floor, dad is going at a faster rate than me. He is racing me.

Holy shit, it's been thirty minutes! Bubba is already done, I zoned out and was enjoying the fun. My knees are sore, I need to end this. Like Pam, I speed up, and Porsche is released from her Zen-like reverie. I am quickly speeding up, and my hands are now on her slippery hips. Slippery from sweating.

Porsche has a huge smile on her face that won't come off for a week! I am pushing and pulling with all my might. Porsche is now whooping it up. She has a scream that raises in an octave, and she is repeating it over and over.

I push in hard and feel the first jet spray into my sister. She recognizes what it is and allows her own orgasm to take her away. The last scream is far louder. She then lays motionless. She doesn't tense or shake, and her eyes are still open and following me. I am exhausted and topple forward. Porsche pushes me to the side, and she rolls us over. I can't stop her. I am still shooting jets of cum into my awesome sister. She kisses me, causing me to shoot a huge wad of cum into Porsche, and causing it to start leaking out.

On seeing my cum, Pam pushes us apart and digs into Porsche.

Pam is scary, "Either push it out, or I will tie YOU up and extract it the hard way."

Porsche's legs go wider, and I can see her concentrating hard. Eventually, a frothy white liquid starts trickling out. Pam is all over it. I can hear the sucking sound, and Porsche is slamming the floor with her hand like she is enjoying this. Fuck, I am, hell, I am hard as steel already. All three moms are pointing at me and my hard cock.

Mom and Penny stand up and grab my hands until Pam finishes. Then mom lets go, kneels on the floor, and takes my cock into her mouth where she washes me off. No cum left on my cock. Damn, that felt good, especially her breasts pushed into my legs. She had a look of wanton lust on her face. When mom gets up, she walks to dad while Penny lightly jerks my hand.

I follow Penny, and she leads me to her room. All the bedrooms are fantastic, hers is amazing. The color and style are a step above all the others. She keeps it much cleaner than mine.

I am confused, "Why here?"

She pulls me into bed, next to her.

Penny explains, "Everyone was tired, and we had watched enough sex. When you finish with me, you will be exhausted and unable to walk. Trust me, I know this. You're young, eager, and have a large cock. But even you have a limit. One of the things we all love is waking up in the arms of a lover. For me, you being a man is enough. Secretly, I wanted to see how much your extra length and girth feel. You took my Pam first over all the others, that pleases me.

"You are also a man that is very much like his father, and he pleases me to no end. My very life is all because of him. You impressed me by wanting to be better for my daughter. You both are protective of them, just like you are of Porsche and Bonnie. There are so many reasons to love you and want this. It's been amazing watching all of you grow up as a group.

"Right now, you're a tired young man and I'm a horny old woman. I hope to get some of what my daughters got today. If I do, then I'll be happy and have an awesome night sleeping with a real man keeping me warm."

I laugh at Penny, which confuses her, "Old lady, my ass. You are still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, let alone talk to or starting tonight, see naked. I avoided you tonight in favor of Mary, to show everyone that I am not a skin-deep kind of guy. I understand your beauty, I appreciate it like any man does. However, Mary was a bigger part of my younger life, and tonight was paying her back for that time.

"I had to certainly do Pam and if I could, Porsche. I got them both, which pleased me. I still owe Paula and Bonnie, but Bubba helped them tonight. Maybe you can help me. Tonight, I was a bit jealous of Bubba taking mom before me and taking Bonnie's virginity. I didn't expect that. Will that happen every time?"

Penny has a tiny smile on her face, "First of all, Bonnie wasn't a virgin. She saw a boy she liked and volunteered to help on an overnight horse ride. She got what she wanted. It was about the same as Pam and Paula, though. I will talk to your mom. For the three of us, we can shoot down any requests not made in private. That will help a lot. As far as Porsche and Bonnie go, both of you care too much, and it's reciprocated.

"Just deal with it, it's not going away any time soon. Keep in mind, the way you feel about Bonnie he feels about Porsche. Be respectful and show your love, not your sex."

I perk up, "Hey, I like that line. I'll keep that in mind. I don't want to hurt Bubba or Porsche."

Penny commands me, "You have a pretty good idea of how this works now. Kiss, massage breasts, suck nipples, eat pussy to four orgasms, and then fuck the life out of a woman you love."

I reply, "Yup."

Penny is short, "Nope." I look at her with a blank look. "Look here, mister badass sniper dude. I just watched you kiss Mary, suck on her nipples, use your hands to make Mary orgasm, slow fuck Mary for thirty minutes, and quick fuck her for another fifteen. Then you repeat the same for Pam and follow that up with Porsche. In all that time, your father fucked me for fifteen minutes. I am HORNY! I don't need kissing, nipple play, or to be eaten to four orgasms. I need sex, and I need it now.

"I don't understand what you did with the finger that caused the squirting. If you would, I would like to learn that, please. When I recover from that, I expect you to be fucking me, or your life will be in jeopardy. Do you understand me?"

I reply loudly, "Ma'am, yes, ma'am!"

Penny is already naked and in the center of the bed. I insert two fingers without any issue. She doesn't realize this is two orgasms. The first one is from me doing a big "O" deep in the hole with two fingers. I apply pressure going outward constantly. I do this until she orgasms, which is about two minutes for everyone so far.

Penny proves to be no different than anyone else. As she shows responsiveness again, I now take three fingers in her pussy and slap them up and down inside her pussy as fast as I can. My hand is almost a blur because it is going so fast. It isn't going far, that helps. Penny screams loud enough that the house knows. Rather than being stiff and non-responsive, Penny has a ton of energy.

Penny shouts, "Damn, that was fun." She puts both hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes. "I've had enough warm-up. Normally, you keep doing what you were taught. However, if you don't start fucking me in three seconds, I am going to explode. I'm on fire, and I NEED sex. Now get behind me in doggie and give me everything you have!"

I admire the view of the world's most perfect ass for a moment, a clean bare pussy with pink all around. I move my cock to the insertion point.

I confess to Penny, "I have always wanted you. You're so pure and innocent looking. Your soft regal features set you a step above the rest of us. And you're a nice person. You're not just a trophy wife. I know your money benefits my family and me, and I know why you do what you do. I feel the same thing dad does with you; I think. You are more than a pretty face. I wanted to make sure you knew that."

While talking, I slide my cock into her very wet pussy. She must have been suffering. I want to slow fuck her. However, in her mood, I don't think that will work. I choose a faster than average speed. I don't want fast. I want her to enjoy this for a while. I will still give her the fast and rough at the end. I know that is her signature ending. Unless ... I change it up on her. Hmmmm.

I make sure she gets every millimeter of my cock. I am the biggest, I want to show off my strengths. How do I end this? WITH STRENGTH! I am watching Penny intently; she is ignoring me. She is enjoying the ride. We aren't destined lovers; we are just enjoying some good sex. I am fucking her fast enough, nothing else matters. She isn't worried about the ending, it's the same for her every time.

I have gone over forty minutes now, and I am starting to get worn out. That's a problem, I need my strength for the ending. I know! I grab Penny by the waist and pull her back with me so that I am now on my back, and Penny is mounted on me reverse cowgirl. She spins around to look at me like I have gone crazy.

I scold her, "What, going to make me do all the work tonight? You are wearing me out. I need you to drive for a while."

Penny grins, which makes me nervous. She reaches forward and kisses me. Then, like a predator, she uses her hands and arms to pin me down. Her body is like a snake and waves like a flag as it ripples on top of my body. Her pussy raises and falls on my cock. It's an awesome feeling. I have never even seen that on the internet, let alone experienced that.

1...345678