The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

She seems quite taken back by my gentleness, so I explain, "I have loved you for a long, long time. You spent time with each of us as you cared for each of us. You are a rock. You're even, consistent, and almost always have a smile on your face. You are ok by yourself; you don't need a crowd. I respect that about you."

I kiss her again, and she is more willing this time. We continue longer and with more emotion. As we continue, since my hands are needed to hold her head, they slip down to her breasts. Her nipples are big and hard. I know I can tweak and twist them. This is not the time for that.

I press my fingers together to add pressure to the nipples, but not enough to cause pain.

Mary prompts me, "Keep moving. Hands in my pussy and lips on my nipples."

Ok. I follow orders well. My lips again are soft and gentle. Nothing will cause pain tonight. I am a Sloth, slow, and deliberate. I do use a vigorous sucking to get noticed. My hands are getting lots of attention. I have her pussy open with three fingers going inside.

Mary's breathing is more burdensome, she loves this. I start my fingers in a circular motion and then stop. I run my fingers up and down her pussy from top to bottom. It doesn't sound like much; other than the speed I am using. I am fast, really fast. I go faster and faster. Mary is screaming, "Oh, fuck! What the fuck is this?" I now go faster, no more talking. Her fluids are running faster, the streams of liquid are massive.

It's not just a bead, it's the back of my hand and arm. I go faster. Mary screams and then squirts with a shout before going silent and motionless. I hold Mary to me. I feel her heart racing, and her breathing is heavy.

Mary whispers to me, "I thought you sucked in the bedroom?"

I blush and lean closer, "I talked with Bonnie and dad. Then I talked with Porsche, Pam, and Paula. I wanted to learn as much as I could so that I wouldn't embarrass myself with you."

Mary suggests, "Time for my four orgasms ... if you are man enough to get the job done."

I laugh, she is taunting me. She also set her expectations; I would have been happy with two. That just isn't going to cut it tonight. Dad explained that eating pussy is a lot like shooting ducks. It mostly desire. Ducks are hard to retrieve, you do it because you love duck hunting.

I move Mary to the pillows and insert my tongue as good as I can into her pussy. It's shaved smooth, she knew this was going to happen. How? The smell is musky and not my favorite. I don't hate it; it just isn't a perfect ten on my smell meter. However, the taste is rather intriguing. Oh, yes, this I like. I like it a lot. I use my tongue to get as deep as I can and touch everything I encounter.

I have no plan. I just dig it and go wild, slurping as hard as I can. Mary is laughing hysterically. I continue my antics, and Mary ends up having an orgasm sneak up on her while she is smiling. No scream, her muscles tense, she goes silent, and then motionless.

Dad is, of course, having his way with Penny, causing her to scream the loudest. Bubba isn't as animated, but that is because mom is guiding him more than dad and I need. It feels weird knowing that my brother is fucking my mother. There is no blood between them, yet I still have a small amount of jealousy in me because he is fucking mom. Dad fucking Penny, no problem at all, she is one of his wives.

Mary is awake again and nudging me by rolling over. That catches my attention, I have two more to go. My hands hold her hips in place. I don't need that; it just feels right. This time, as I enter Mary, I use the alphabet as my guide. When I start with the letter "A," I start with my tongue in the middle of the hole. I move my tongue to the bottom left corner and press my tongue as far as it will comfortably go. Then I bring it up to the top middle and press up with mild pressure.

I follow both of those up by moving to the bottom right and pressing into the squishy pussy walls. That is the letter "A." Now that I know what I am doing, I speed up. Anyone can do it slowly. I increased my speed twice. When I got to Z, I started at A again. With speed, it went fast. This time, I knew when Mary was going to orgasm.

I often heard them say that Mary increases her pitch of talking, screaming, and moaning. It's absolutely true! Her voice was almost annoying right before she orgasmed and sprayed me with her juices again. I slurp up what I can. I have no idea what it tasted like, I was high on eating Mary out and her responding so well. Mary is a screamer. She announced her orgasm like it was the best in the world. She wanted to kiss me ... obviously, she can't.

I love this woman. I moved up so I can again give her a soft and gentle kiss on the lips. I see tears in her eyes.

I whisper for her only, "You are one of five women who selfishly raised me. I know I was a handful. I appreciate what you, mom, Penny, grandma, and your mother have done for me, for us. We had a great childhood out here on the edge of the world. Having spent so much time in the cities and on base, I appreciate it more and what you all did to make it fun. Now stop distracting me, you have one more coming."

Mary uses her regular voice, "Whatever point you wanted me to achieve, I am past that point. I NEED a cock in me now. I need to feel that steel pole. Shove it as hard and fast as you can into me. NOW!"

I pull her heels up towards her pussy, forcing her knees wide open. The way that I wrapped her in rope, this is possible. No cord goes around both legs, each separately and then again at the feet. This makes it easy to have Mary on her back as I fuck her. This will be my first time with a mature woman.

Mary says to me, "Set me up on my knees, I want to suck you off." What she is really telling me is that she doesn't want me shooting off in two minutes. OK."

I put her on her knees and push my large cock into her open mouth. Holy shit. Oh my! The feeling of her tongue and wet mouth on my cock is amazing. I am not going to last.

I scream out, "Mary! I ... I ... Oh shit! I am ... close. Almost. I am going to ... coming!"

With almost no warning, I start spurting my thick heavy cum down Mary's throat and down to her stomach. Mary pulls off and screams, "Fuck yeah! Oh my, his spunk tastes good. You kid, are a freak. Now fuck me hard and fast, I want black and blue. With the size of that thing, stretch me good. I want to feel this for three days."

She expects me to manhandle her body and then force my cock as hard as I can into her pussy. She is testing me. I do toss her body around. It's in position; she is on her back, and her legs are spread. Instead of thrusting in hard as I did with Pam, I am going to be careful. I casually slide my huge cock into Mary.

She needs a bit of time to take all of me. When in and ready, I start slow fucking. Dad and Bubba are doing the same thing. Penny and mom seem to love it. Bonnie said she loved it when dad did her like that. I know what Mary requested, but once again, I have learned that fast and hard isn't the best method. So far, I would have to agree. This feels awesome.

Mary whispers to me, "You were right to ignore my desires THIS time. I was testing you."

For thirty minutes, I slowly roll my hips. I have problems, though. My legs are getting sore, and my orgasm is gradually building. I look over, and Bubba seems to be in pain. I look at dad, and he could go seemly forever. On seeing my look and Bubba's pain, dad significantly speeds up. Penny struggles to reach up, whispers something, and then she kisses him.

I follow dad and significantly pick up speed. Mary looks to be poised for this new change. She purred at my new gear. I think she wanted to talk, but she can't. She is using all her effort on breathing. One of the things Bonnie complained about with dad was that he used a shorter stroke to get more speed. She liked the rate but disliked losing the length sliding through her pussy.

I must change something. I try changing the rolling of my hips. Typically, it is a tight round rolling, but any change is a horrible mistake. I think back, and so much is based on desire. I just force my body to go faster. That works! It's not twice as fast, but I am significantly faster. This feels awesome! I am grunting and sweating like a pig, Mary is continually screaming now. She is close, I am near.

She continues to wail as I start shooting my cum into Mary. I slow down to a crawl, and each rope of cum is a separate thrust into this lovely woman. Dad and Bubba are already done. Bubba looks as exhausted as I feel. I immediately pull the ropes from Mary. She attacks me when I complete it.

Mary swings at my face and slaps me, "How dare you presume to have sex with ME! I am your mother! I raised you! Is this all that I am to you?"

Now I feel like a world-class heel. She didn't enjoy that, I miscalculated. I fall back, away from Mary. I have tears in my eyes, I can't look at her anymore. Oh, fuck, my dad might kill me. I will need to live on a base forever, I won't be welcome around here.

WHACK! I am knocked over onto my side, my body flying from the hard-hit I just took. I am disoriented. Was that dad starting to kick my ass?

Porsche screams out, "Leave him alone!"

The room is silent.

Porsche pulls my body to her, and she protectively shields me from the group. Wow. Her head is next to mine, her arms are around me, and she is crying. She presses her body to me, and I notice her breasts pressing into me. Pam sits next to us and holds me protectively. She starts to kiss me. It's a soft and gentle kiss, like the one I gave Mary. Nobody is hitting me, so I guess her fury has stopped because of her daughter.

I am still feeling like shit for what I did to Mary. I love her, mom, and Penny so much, I was positive that based on dad's advice, I was doing the right thing. They had done this before years ago. Both girls are making me feel pretty good. They are so loving in the way they are kissing me, holding me tight, and using their hands to feel my muscles.

Bubba is undoubtedly bigger and stronger than I am, although I do a lot of hard work and have a nice set of muscles myself. My definition is better where his muscles are more substantial. Porsche and Pam each have a hand running over my cheek and shoulders, running fingers around each crease and pocket. They are purring.

I look up, and Bubba is in a similar situation with Bonnie and Paula while dad is on the couch with Mary, Kim, and Penny. All of them have a smile on their face like the cat that got the canary. Mary and Kim are each pointing at one of the girls. Mary notices me looking at her, and she winks at me and then giggles. I have been played.

I relax now, nobody is going to attack me, I am safe. I am exactly where my parents want me. I start returning their kisses, my hands are now roaming the naked bodies at my side. I love feeling and squeezing huge breasts. Her kisses get harder and more emotional. Unlike Mary, these kisses seem to mean more. It's like I am tapping their soul. Porsche and Pam return the kisses with just as much emotion.

Both girls are on their knees while I am on my ass. This places them higher up than me, which is perfect right now. I twist to my right, and I reach for Pam's nipples. I still have one hand on Porsche, which I squeeze hard enough that she knows I haven't forgotten her. With my lips, I latch on to Pam's hard nipple and suck lovingly. I vary the strength of the pressure I suck with. Pam moans.

I quickly go back to Porsche and do the same to her. I get a similar response. Back and forth, I get eight sets of sucking before I feel them losing interest. I have them lay side by side. There is space between them so they can each spread their legs without hitting the other.

In an instant, all four girls flop over onto the fronts, ass up as the front door opens, and Roger walks in hollering for Brian. I am still kneeling, assessing the threat. I am naked but protecting my girlfriends.

Mom and Penny stand up! They're both naked!

Penny yells out, "Roger, we are in the living room, what is so important?"

Roger walks in and instantly realizes we are having sex in a group way. He turns a bright red as mom and Penny walk towards him. He is staring at their naked and gorgeous bodies.

Dad commands him, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

That broke him out of his stupor.

Roger reports, "Hank phoned an hour ago, nobody answered. I guess I know why now. He is injured, he stumbled down a ravine and may have a broken arm. That means that we need a new guide, and someone needs to go out there to swap guides."

Kim, now in front of him, full-on nude, Roger staring back, says to him, "Get a good look, if I ever see you again while naked, my husband will do the talking with his rifle. Have Stan take Carlos out there. That group speaks Spanish. Now that he is free, he is a better fit. Tell him I will give him a bonus because of the short layover."

Penny teases Roger more; she puts her hands on him, and she circles around the poor guy. His jaw is on the floor while he looks at the gorgeous body. Slim body, big tits, awesome face. She should have been a supermodel. Oh my, dad gets to fuck her when he feels like it. How awesome.

Dad is cold with Roger, "OK, enough ogling of my wives. Get the guide replaced. NOW!"

Poor Roger first ran into a wall, then he ran out of the house.

The next thing I hear is Mary, "Please continue. I want to see some good pussy licking."

Before I start on Pam, I say to her, "I'm sorry. Last time I didn't know."

Pam tries to stop me and probably tell me it was ok.

I won't have any part of that, "No, it does matter. You deserve better. You, Porsche, Bonnie, and Paula all deserve better than what I did last time. I have a bunch of loving parents, and I should have asked rather than ruin your first time."

Pam giggles, "OK, about that."

I cut her off, "I vow that forever after, I will do better."

Pam is forceful now, "Hunter, shut the fuck up and listen to me! You were so bad our first time that it wasn't officially our first time. You never broke my hymen! You still get to write that book."

I am timid now, "Then we are done here. I am not going to have your first time be in front of our parents like a freak show at a carnival. We will do it properly in a bedroom and spend all night."

Pam shrieks, "OH MY GOD! My pussy is gushing because all you people can see me. I have so much extra energy. NO, we will not wait. You'll fuck me here and now, and it will be the best that I'll get in a long time because you, too, will be empowered by the energy of the group. You have no idea how others help make me horny."

I move down in front of her pussy and test out this theory. I place a finger into her pussy and start swirling it around in circles. In no time at all, she orgasms. Ok, that was faster than Mary. I put two fingers in and start slapping them up and down as fast as humanly possible. Pam screams loud for as long as I can slap my hand up and down.

Like Mary, I end when I get squirted. Pam needs a few minutes to catch her breath. When she does, she reaches for me and then pulls her body to me. I get kissed some more, and she cries.

Pam cries, "That was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me."

Nervously, I reply, "It gets better." She doesn't seem to believe me.

I lean her back, and I go through the alphabet like I did Mary. Mary has been eaten many times; dad is an expert. With her, I went through the alphabet twice. With Pam, I never got to "Z." She orgasmed after every few letters. Like dad told me, I never stopped. That extended her orgasm and brought them more frequently. Eventually, Pam rolled over, out of my range.

As Pam rolled back over and I start leaning towards her, she is venomous as she warns me, "If I see that tongue in the next hour, I will rip it out of your skull and feed it to you for breakfast. I want a proper fucking, NOW! Oh, none of this slow ass bullshit. I want a good hard and fast fuck. I know what I like."

We shall see about that. I help her get comfortable; I am nervous. Last time in this position, I fucked up bad. I need to do much better like I did with Mary. This time, I will break her hymen first. With everyone watching, I push my cock into Pam. This time it slips in much easier; it doesn't feel like sandpaper. I quickly get to the barrier.

I have a worried look on my face, "Pam, dad says it takes a fair amount of force to breakthrough. I promise that as soon as I am thru, I won't advance one millimeter. Once the pain is done, then I will finish pushing through."

I start pushing my cock forward. I am using a measured amount of force. I want to use the minimum that's needed. I can read the pained expression on Pam's face. She is near tears as I rip through. As promised, I immediately stop my progress. I am motionless as I look in the face of extreme pain. She has tears in her eyes that are melting my heart. Her whole body is tensed, unmoving.

After just a minute, I sense that she has relaxed. She nods for me to continue. I move my cock further into her body slowly. I can't cause her any more pain. I force my cock in until there is no more.

Pam smiles, "I like this. Oh my. I could sit like this all day. I like this bad boy."

I pull out slowly, and Pam has a very hurt look on her face like I took away the world's best toy. I then press in again, and her face has a look of pure joy on it. She is funny. Her expressions are exact counters of each other. Going from extreme sadness to extreme happiness. I move to rolling my hips in a semi-fast rate.

This is quicker than Mary got but certainly slower than my fastest. I have no worries about shooting off quickly. I shot off two loads already today. I think I should be done; however, I am young, and I might be able to get a few more orgasms still. I have no previous experience; I have no idea what I am capable of.

Pam looks confused by my pace. She asked for fast and rough, but this feels pretty good, and I am going much faster than Mary got. She doesn't have enough experience to know she isn't getting what she asked for. She is enjoying it tremendously; she keeps her mouth closed. Yet I can see her mind working. Pam is probably the smartest of us. Maybe not book intelligent like Bonnie, but brilliant as in general stuff.

Tactically, I am the best. That is a gift from my dad. I can see things instantly, and I can process contingencies without effort or thought. They process in my head and then pop up as thoughts of things that very well could go wrong.

There is nothing wrong here. I am having the time of my life. This is sooo much better than last time, I can see the joy in Pam's face. It's incredible how much that means to me. I desperately want her to be happy with this. Last time I failed. I felt great, but the sadness on her face broke my heart. It shamed me enough to seek help and wisdom. I am so lucky for my parents.

You know, I don't remember it being me that went to them. Swell, Pam did. Maybe it was Paula, I heard that Bubba did no better than me. Thirty seconds of joy and then runs off happy. Now, here I am, fucking this same woman in front of my entire family right after I fucked one of my mom's.

I won't last thirty minutes again, so far, I'm ten minutes in, and I am starting to feel the beginning of the end. It's an awesome feeling. I am fucking an awesome woman. I can feel my shaft sliding against her walls. No words do that justice. It's a feeling you want to last forever.

It's been another five minutes, and I somehow manage to ask, "Sorry, I'm almost done. Are you close?"

Pam is crying and unable to speak, she nods her head yes. Now she gets fast and hard. I start by placing both hands on her hips. It's hard to hold her from the sweat we built up from this intense ride. I spend a lot of energy and thrust forward as hard as I can. Her entire body moves each time.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers
123456...8