The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no illusions; someday they will need me and will call. Of course, that also means the shit hit the fan and hard. I met the two guys, the wife, and their children for dinner one night. They needed to see me and know that I was OK. That concerned them. I explained how dad had been teaching me from birth, and they smiled a lot. I suggested we have a shooting competition, but they would have none of that."

Both women laughed. I sped up again and looked at Penny. She has a lovely smile on her face. This is pure enjoyment for her. Every part of her body seems happy and willing to do this forever. I couldn't agree more. I am on my knees, and I continue to plow in and out of her wonderful pussy. At an hour, no shit, an hour, I am getting close to my release.

I warn Penny, "I am sorry momma Penny, I have failed you tonight. I am getting close to spewing my milky baby batter deep into your body."

Penny becomes more animated and needy, "I want you spewing that batter of yours straight down my love tunnel. I want to feel you shoot your seed, and I want to feel it inside of me. I want to feel it roll around inside. I will be delighted."

I go to my maximum fucking speed. I am working hard, sweating, trying to give her as good of an experience as I can. I want to be good. I want to please her. When I am ready, she senses it and orgasms right before I do. Penny has a loud scream. When I orgasm, my shout is much lower, and lasts longer. Penny stops moving other than to clamp her pussy on my cock, holding it in place.

I fall to the side where mom rushes to my aid. She catches me and holds my head. Again, her breast is right on my mouth, and I can breastfeed. I do sample the treats. I had assumed that my body had supplied all the pleasure that it could in one day. I was wrong. Until sunrise, I examined the female body and take turns with "one last time" as I fucked them over and over.

At noon we have breakfast. I comment, "I had no idea the human body could do what we did last night. It was magical, I can't believe you do that for sex."

They both laugh at me, mom kissed me lightly, and tells me, "Oh Hunter, we've never had sex like that with your father or anyone else. That was a first for each of us, and yes, it was amazing. I'm blessed for the experience."

I laugh, "For me, it was easy. Penny, you know there are only a few women in the world that match your good looks. Mom, although you may not be in Penny's league, you are still one of the hottest women alive. Together, you're every man's dream. I'll never have sex as good or as meaningful as last night. I thank you both for allowing me to be there."

Both women have a tear in their eyes and kiss me on the lips. Damn, I am tired. After breakfast, we all laid down on the couch and took a nap with the dogs watching us.

Chapter 5 - Recovery

Over the next few months, Bubba recovered and then went through rehab. He is having trouble getting the full range of motion from his shoulder. He can't run missions because he hasn't been cleared by the doctors yet. We have some new members to replace the ones that died under Phil's command. The six of us help bring the two new people up to speed quickly.

One of the guys is cocky and not liked very well. In his mind, ladies are lucky to get a guy like him. The worst part is the sexual jokes he makes with my sisters. When we call him out, he says he is just joking and will stop for a while. He is trouble. The next week, we have a bachelor's party for a trooper we all know. He is a good guy, so we take him down to the bar on the edge of town, close to the base.

Bonnie dropped Bubba and me off. We have a few drinks; the others drank way too much. We are shooting darts. I go back to our table, and our glasses have moved. I won't drink mine, Bubba does. I call the girls, we are ready to leave, I may need help. Sure enough, within minutes, Bubba is laughing hysterically.

Mike, the bad guy, is egging him on, "Hey Bubba, your sisters are mighty nice. Why don't you share them with us? Wouldn't it be cool if all of us fucked them in a line? Come on, guys, how fun would that be? Imagine all four girls lined up, those sweet asses on display, and you get to fuck each one?"

As luck would have it, Pam, Paula, Porsche, and Bonnie all walk through the door at that moment. Oh Shit! What do I do?

I yell at them, "GO BACK OUTSIDE!"

They don't understand, I called them here to help with Bubba. He is not a horny monster, but he might strip one here and fuck them raw in front of others. They rush Bubba, thinking he is in trouble. His mind is on sexual overload. He starts groping the girls and trying to pull their clothes off. Obviously, they are not fond of this.

Bubba yells out, "Line them up guys, so we can fuck them."

I give the command word to activate the dogs into guarding. They won't touch Bubba; they know he is good. As the guys attack the girls, the dogs start biting arms and legs. Guys are screaming in pain. I tackle Bubba, he gets up and hits me in the face. I tried to duck, that didn't work out well. Fuck, that hurt. I run at him and send him flying into the wall. I hear clothes being torn off the girls.

That sent me into a whole new level of the protective brother. I am mad and angry; I feel stronger and faster. I bob and weave through the men and then start punching them if they are touching a sister. I was doing well until someone hit me from behind with something hard. I go down.

A flash-bang anti-mob grenade goes off in the room, stunning everyone. A dozen MPs and Phil file into the room with full riot gear on; their guns are drawn. They quickly arrest all the people fighting, including Bubba and me. Bubba and I are taken to the hospital. Several others end up going as well due to dog bites. Three of the dogs are whimpering, they go to the animal hospital. I am lost without Zeus at my side.

Bubba and several others have a drug in their system. Mike, the troublemaker, was found with a baggie of pills on him that match the same drug. After several hours of police interviews and assurances from Phil, everyone but Mike is released to Phil, and we go home. Both Bubba and I get to spend the night in the hospital. Several charming nurses were more than willing to give us excellent care.

My sisters made it very uncomfortable for them to stay around us. We are in separate rooms. Because I saved the girls, they are all around me.

I redirect my sisters, "I hate to do this, but as much as I enjoy your attention, I need all of you to sit with Bubba and hold his hand." They look at me as if I am crazy. "I know, but it wasn't his fault; some asshole spiked his and many other drinks just so he could fuck all of you. You KNOW, there is no way he does anything to hurt you. Not Bubba. If I were him, I imagine he feels crappy right now. He let you all down. You know he was already feeling bad and had self-doubts because of his shoulder.

"Right now, he might be ready to jump out a window. Now, if you four go over to his room and nurse him back to health very nicely, he'll be back to his normal self in no time. Otherwise, we run the risk of losing him forever. Please, I beg you. Save our brother."

Porsche, "Ok Hunter, that was a bit thick. I see where you're coming from. It really wasn't his fault. The creep's the only person to blame. But, just in case you're right, we'll go over there for a while. Will you be able to sleep ok?"

Wow. I had always slept with a sister (we shared rooms when we were younger) or a dog. It will be a new experience being by myself.

I shrug my shoulders, "I'll find out. They can give me something to sleep if needed. Go take care of Bubba. I'll have a doctor prescribe something for a few nights. I have no idea how bad Zeus is."

They take off, and I roll over. I can't sleep. Too much to process. I will wait for a nurse to come back.

An hour later, the room lights are dimmed. Someone climbs into bed with me, and they wrap my arm around them and cover us with the blanket. I know it's Pam by her smell and the breast size.

Pam whispers, "Bonnie and Porsche sent me back so you could sleep. Boy were you right about Bubba. He was about ready to jump out of a window because he was so rattled with guilt. As of a few minutes ago, he thinks he saved us all. Cocky little bastard. He'll be fine, thanks to you."

I laugh, "No, you all did the hard work; I just deflected attention. He's worth it. Bonnie will marry him someday."

She kisses me on the lips, turns around, and sets her head down. I am asleep in minutes.

+++++

It's a week later. Everyone is out of the hospital and animal hospital. We are ready for a mission again. One comes up, but Phil gives it to the other team. Another comes up two days later, and again, they get it. Over two weeks, four missions go to the other team.

I pound on Phil's door, and he calls me in. He has a smile on his face.

I am loud and almost mean sounding, yet I have a smile on my face and the three dogs with me. Each of them is alert and growling. Phil does not have a smile on his face anymore.

I look down on Phil and say, "Ok, you don't trust us because of our issues. You take away our missions. You want to see if we are hot-headed and barge in here in two days. It's been two weeks; I've shown a lot of patience and restraint. I'm also at the end of my rope and want to come in here and threaten you. That would be bad, you can't have your units telling you what to do.

"So, I'm not going to tell you what to do. Nope. I am going to rely on your intelligence and good common sense to give us the next mission, or I release my sisters on you. Nice talking to you, boss."

I salute, turn on my heels, and quickly walk out. I hear him laughing loudly as I walk down the hallway.

+++++

The next day we get a mission. It was only for a single person, but he gave it to all six of us. All we must do is track down a little girl that was out fishing with her uncle. He says she walked off. She is nine years old, and it is cold out at night, like below freezing. We pack heavy. We don't know exactly where they were, it's been two days, and she probably is still walking. Which direction? Oh shit, we do need all of us.

We get to a place that is like the lake he described to us. We each walk out a few hundred yards straight from the center point. Now we start walking at a forty-five-degree angle. If we walk straight, we pretty much cover the same path. By curving our path, I am far more likely to run into the girl's path that ran straight away.

In my zone, it's cumbersome with bushes and vines. Very unlikely that she would fight through that hard of a path. Besides, if she did, I would see indisputable evidence. So, I swing back the opposite way and am paying close attention to the tracks. There are a lot out here. Some predators, some herd, and my sisters. It's a while before I find the tracks of the little girl. I call everyone back by Zeus howling. His long howls make a good homing beacon.

I can now watch only for tracks while my family watches out for the girl and danger. Scared animals may attack, they are on high alert. We run across a field as she did. We cross a small creek, she stepped in the water. That is bad, she has no way to warm up. We need to go faster. If she goes too long, she can lose toes and then a foot or leg. I try not to think about that. We have good light and can just about run, which means we are making up good time.

Bubba spots her. The dogs run to her and will tackle her and play with her. The important thing is that she stops running from us. The dogs are fantastic. Bonnie calls the helicopter while Pam collects the small girl. She is afraid of Bubba and me. The dogs terrify her, we pull them back. I think she is mistaking them for wolves. Now that we are done, I reward the dogs with treats and play with them.

Bonnie confirms that she has frostbite on her foot, and it looks terrible. Now that I am playing with the dogs, the girl wants to play with the dogs as well. I figure activity adds circulation and heat, both have got to be good. We play catch with a cloth Frisby and the dogs run after it. The girl runs around as well. I get a big thumbs up from Bonnie. As soon as we are picked up, Bonnie goes to work on the foot. I roll up in the back as do the dogs, and we fall asleep.

The girl takes a picture of me sleeping with the dogs. Little did I know how much that would change my life. The girl did lose her toes, but it could have been much worse. It turns out the uncle was abusing her, so she ran off. Now he is in jail, awaiting trial.

+++++

A week later, we get another mission, some teens stole a motorboat, wrecked it going down a feeder river, they have injuries. Several helicopters are going in with rescue personal, they want us for protection. It could be a trap, or they may not want to be rescued and arrested. Oh my, someone is thinking. What? No way. We tease them all the way there.

Because of the dense forest, the helicopters can't land close by. We are dropped off on a beach and then move our way over. I have them drop me on the opposite side of the trees and up the hill. I want to cover everything. Today, I have my green camouflage coat, and I am walking silently through the forest. I give the all-clear.

The rescue people run up the stream a bit and assist the people in the boat. I notice that six guys, three on each side, are slowly working their way to my family. Zeus and I are about fifty feet away, up the hill. I give the order, and he rushes the guys on the right. He catches up to them and stands between them and my family. He is barking and snarling, he sounds pissed and angry.

Bubba notices the other three are closer to him. He hands his rifle to Bonnie and walks towards the three kids.

Bubba taunts the kids, "You think you can sneak up on me? What would you do if you did?"

The first kid pulls a knife and lunges at Bubba. Effortlessly, he slaps the knife away, punches the kid in the face, and he goes down like a sack of potatoes. That stopped them. On the other side, two guys pull out pistols. I shoot the first pistol before he lifts his arm at Pam. He stands in shock, who shot his weapon?

The second guy slowly raises his weapon, the same result. The third guy is reaching inside his belt.

I scream out, "How fucking stupid are you? I just shot two moving weapons, you have no idea where I am, and somehow this gets better by pulling your weapon. I should do you a favor and kill you."

He stops reaching.

+++++

We go back to base, do the debrief, and then we all have orders to report to Phil immediately. He is pissed.

As we walk into Phil's office, there is an easel next to his desk with a blown-up color photograph of me, sleeping in the back of a helicopter and the dogs around me. Zeus is behind me, and just his head is reaching over my body and looking at the camera. The other dogs are all up against my body and eyes closed, sleeping. The caption is, "He saved my young nine-year-old life and slept on the way home with his closest friends. They say dogs know good character, I am no dog, but I have a hunch they are correct in this case. How do you thank a serviceman that gave you the most precious thing in the world, my life and future?"

As my sisters read the caption and see the picture, they start crying and hug me.

Phil says softly, "Twelve million others feel the same way. Everyone wants to know who you are. This is bad for your dad if they link you. For the next eight weeks, you are under house arrest. You are limited to your house and twenty-five miles in all directions. This goes for all of you. No interviews, no nothing. You will fall off the face of the earth. Do you understand me?"

My only comment was, "Tell the Americans. They need to know. They have been good friends for a while now, let's hope they still remember dad. If nothing else, the CIA will know, and that can't be bad. I know they are big fans of ours, and they are grooming us just in case we are needed someday. You just don't hand out experimental weapons for free. There is always a price."

We all are on a fast helicopter home. The parents are on the front porch waiting for us.

To be continued ...

1...345678