The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is getting close to her orgasm. I use my muscles to break her pinning me down. That annoys her. She is mad now and fights me. AWESOME! I get angry, and my muscles are bursting with strength. I pick her up by her breasts and drive her up off the floor and into a wall. I keep her up off the ground and use my cock to pound her pussy as hard as I can. I won't do anything to increase the speed and reduce the strength I am using. This is not a quick fuck. NO. This is all about pounding her through the wall.

She is grunting with each thrust I am using.

Penny starts taunting me in her fake Russian speak, "Little boy wants to play with a real woman. He doesn't know-how. Pathetic little boy. We better find a man to help you. You, no good. I can barely feel you. Shameful!"

All the while, my rage increases. I fuck her harder and harder, I press her harder into the wall. This must hurt. She is pushing me; I am not good enough. FUCK HER! I AM GOOD ENOUGH! My right hand comes up and slaps her across the face. I push and push into her harder and harder, my orgasm is rising.

Without any warning, I roughly thrust my cock into Penny and hold it there. A huge jet of cum sprays into her pussy. I pull out and thrust in hard again. I wait a split second for the second gusher to spray into her womb. I repeat this three more times.

In the end, I am still raging. I pick Penny up and throw her into the bed. She skips and ends up running into the wall where she is stunned. I fall to the floor, holding a chair leg and cry. What the fuck have I done? How could I possibly treat this woman I like soooo poorly. She will hate me now. Oh, fuck, my parents will hate me. I am fucked. I cry some more.

I hear my dad in the doorway say, "That is exactly what happened in the castle! I told you how she spurred on my rage. She wanted me to fuck her harder and faster. I eventually caught on, and we lost the moment."

Mom rushed to my side and is holding me, "It's ok baby. She finally got what she wanted."

I can't look at her or anyone else.

Penny spoke up, "I didn't figure him to change the ending. Everyone knows I like fast and hard. He decides to change it to just hard, he wants to be unique. My plan all along was to tease him so he'd go faster. I wasn't ready for just stronger and rougher. Damn, he did a number on me. I'm amazed that I am not stuck to that wall with as hard as he fucked me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had. Our time in the castle was damn good, but you failed in the end. Your son didn't catch on fast enough. He didn't realize that I wanted what he was giving. Oh my, that was awesome."

I am still on the ground.

Bonnie comes in, helps me up, sets me on the bed, and then sits on my lap. She then plants a long, soft, non-sisterly kiss on my lips.

Bonnie explains, "You were awesome, you gave her what she wanted. She then taunted you to make it rougher. When you want more ketchup, you say more ketchup, please. However, when you want to be fucked harder, a person like you has a limit. You won't hurt someone. Even this time, you slapped her rather than hit her or worse. She called you names to make you mad. You did, and you were able to give her more of what she wanted.

"You feel terrible for what you did, yet it was exactly what she wanted. Look at the smile on her face and the glow of a well-fucked woman. Think of it as more extreme sex. You didn't really hurt her, leave a mark, draw blood, tie her up, share her with others, no. You gave her what she wanted; she was very much in control. A couple of words, and you stop. She didn't do that."

I use my hands to slick my sweaty hair back, "I still have so much to learn. I feel like an idiot that you have to explain this to me."

Penny continues, "Hey now, that was a senior level lesson. That was way beyond your experience. You were awesome. With sex, you need to experiment with your partner to see what they like and dislike. Sometimes you do things just to keep it different. It takes a lifetime to learn everything. The journey is part of the fun."

Bonnie Says, "I am glad to have seen it. I tried to explain to Kim and Mary, and it never came out right. Watching you, I knew exactly what she was doing, it was you that had me confused."

Penny smiles, "I didn't realize that you went for the strong and hard fuck rather than the speedy. I understand you wanted to be different. Your instincts were perfect, and because of that, he gave me the night of a lifetime. Those are very rare. OK, everyone out. I need to put stud to bed, he must be worn out. I won't have you all harming him."

Penny moved everyone out of the room, jumped in bed, her dog jumped in bed. She patted for me to get behind her. I turn off the lights and then climb into the large bed. Zeus is last to get up on the bed. He lays in front of Penny.

Penny pulls my arms around her, and one hand lands on a breast. She is back up hard against my chest.

Penny's last piece of advice to me, "From now on, you should never sleep alone at night. Behind you is ok, but in front, it's a marvelous place for a woman to sleep. It's warm and feels safe. Trust me, all the girls and moms will love it. I would gladly take this spot forever. However, others should have a chance as well. Be nice and share, I'll have Bubba do the same."

That was the end of cold nights in bed for me, and as lovely as it felt for her, it was just as good for me.

Chapter 4 - Back to Work

As we hit the base, Phil scrambles Bonnie and Pam to rescue a pilot that ejected and is stuck on the side of a mountain. Bubba and Paula got a mission to find a poacher. He had killed a Ranger, so they asked for help. Porsche and I track down a private that went AWOL (Absent Without Leave). It was interesting because he ran from us. Zeus ran to the man with Jill at his heels. Zeus slowed up so Jill could make the tackle.

Pam and Bubba did a rescue mission in the mountains. Bonnie and Porsche ran a mission doing surveillance of some new drug smugglers. Paula and I ran a routine training mission. We were the bait for some new recruits. We trailed them in circles for hours before they caught me. When I mean caught, I mean Phil told me to end the exercise. It was an excellent experience for Pam; she has a "white" set of camouflage now. With very little training, we practically walk next to and with the recruits. We giggled all the way home.

Porsche and Bubba ran the next mission, routine surveillance again of the drug smugglers. Phil's teams and the remaining siblings are all in the office listening to the mission unfold. We offer advice and discuss what could have happened and how we would have reacted. I hear a distant shot, and then Bubba scream, "FUCK!" He quickly goes silent.

Now we hear Porsche mumbling and crying, "Bubba? Talk to me? Bubba? Why aren't you talking to me?"

I tell Phil, "Get a helicopter and pilots prepped and loaded. Bonnie and I will get him."

Pam and Paula stand up, "We are coming as well. We will cover your retreat as you carry him. Don't think, let's go. NOW!"

Phil already has a helicopter prepping, and I am running to the door and then to my equipment. Once in the helicopter, I tell Pam, "Don't talk anymore, go silent."

Bonnie then gives her instructions on what to do to stop the bleeding as much as possible.

+++++

Twenty-five minutes and we are on the ground. We start running towards the trouble. We can see them firing off random blind shots into the forest. This forces them to stay low to the ground while the searchers are looking for them. Eventually, they will get caught. However, four of us show up. I send two wide, one in each direction. I show off one of my ideas for the dogs.

I have Zeus howl, and that makes each of the others howl as well. They now know how many of us are here and generally where we are, but four of us are moving, and they know we are hunting them. Zeus and I hear a man near us. I didn't see him, but he was close enough that I got the kill anyways. I pick up his radio and say "one" in Russian. I see a tree move, I look through a bush, got my second kill.

Pam and Paula each get three kills while I continue looking. I hear whispering on the radio, Bonnie found Bubba. She whispers, "alive."

I hear Bubba say softly, weakly, "up."

I think, oh shit, then say softly, "Check the trees. They might be above us."

I can't see any of them, the sun is directly behind them. Pam got a kill, and Paula got three more. Because they had a different angle, from me sending them wide, they could see and then kill the bad guys.

I make my way back to Bubba; he doesn't look good. There is a lot of blood, and Bonnie has tears in her eye.

As I walk upon the scene, they all look up at me, and I say with a smile, "Fuck, why is it always the heavy ass soldier that gets shot in the ass. Never is it the small, thin, and light woman that is easy to carry. Come on lard ass, I will try to make this as easy as possible.

I pick him up, lift him higher, and hold him in my arms and face to face. I would love to say I ran to the helicopter, but the reality is he weighs more than I do, so a slow walk is the best I can do. He helps by hanging on to me.

Half-way back, Bubba says to me, "You are one slow soldier. I am going to trade you in for a faster brother."

I gently lay him down in the helicopter, and Bonnie starts working her magic. I see needle and thread. I turn away.

Porsche hits my arm, "Big bad soldier isn't bothered by anything. A needle and thread come out, and you can't look? What a wuss you are."

I don't say anything, I look away and try to sleep. Pam comes to my side, and we hug each other.

Pam finally asks me, "How can you not care? He is your brother."

Surprised at her question, I answer, "It's not that I don't care, I just trust my sister to save him more than him dying on her. It's just simple math, and she wins every time. So, if he isn't going to die, why worry?"

+++++

The girls refuse to leave Bubba's side. For two days, they sit and mope around, looking like they're at a funeral. Tears in eyes, the whole bit. Day three and Phil slips into the room to speak softly to me.

Phil explains, "We think the drug smugglers are bringing in a big shipment tonight. We don't know if we broke a real code or if it's a trap. You are going solo on this. Go get your whites, white out your rifle, and if you can, don't let them know you are there."

Porsche insists, "I should go with."

Phil smiles, "Normally, yes. This is one mission I only trust Hunter to do. This is his specialty, and two are twice as likely to be seen."

Porsche is insistent, "No backup, not even long-range?"

Phil is getting angry, "Are you questioning my orders?"

Porsche, "Damn right, I am. It's always good to have a second opinion."

Paula adds, "Nobody is better than Hunter, he should go alone. Sorry Porsche."

+++++

It's an hour's flight to the drop-off. Zeus helps warm up my hands, it's cold out there and snowing lightly. That's good for me. The bad guys will get sleepy and won't see far. Having Zeus is a huge advantage. He knows by me wearing white, we are in stealth mode and don't want to make contact. I don't talk at all, I am silent. The girls are talking, and that could give away my position.

I explain very softly, "Turning off the radio, they can hear you." Click off. I feel better now.

For two hours, I walk in their small camp as they offload cargo. I see some significant issues. There are huge boxes, and some are marked "explosives" and "atomic cargo." Yet, the boats sit very high in the water. The boxes are empty. Oh fuck, TRAP! The men have no problem moving the huge boxes with six men. The trucks have no compression from the cargo. 100% fake. If they catch me, they will know we know about them and broke their fake code.

Worse, it might be real code, and they were testing if it worked. I worked my way free of the area and covered my tracks. This makes travel slow and tedious; I lost track of time. I am miles away when the sun comes up. An hour later, I can hear a helicopter. I hide behind a rock; it may not be ours.

Duh, I turn on my radio. They are calling for me.

I call out, "Big daddy, this is small fin, east, near the lake. You can pick me up there."

I think I hear Bonnie's voice, she sounds mad, "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY NOT CALL BACK? YOU BETTER HAVE A GUNSHOT IN YOU OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF!"

I smile as I say, "Base, cancel the ride, I think I'll walk home and let my sister cool off first. See you in a week or two."

Phil seems happy to hear from me, "I'll save you, kid. Get on the bird, I need to hear your story."

+++++

Five hours of questioning later, I walk out of intel and get my face slapped off my face. It seems Bonnie isn't happy still.

Porsche kisses me, "We thought we lost Bubba. You then take off and go radio silent. For EIGHT HOURS, you're silent. We thought you were dead. Irrational yes. But with current events, it makes sense. Now tell us what the hell happened to you?"

I ask, "Can we eat first? I'm starving. Then you get the whole story."

They open the base cafeteria for us, and I have leftover breakfast. It tastes great to me.

I start my story, "It was all fake. They were testing us. Had I been detected; my mission was a total failure. I wasn't talking, but you all were, and I was close enough at times they might have heard you. I turned off my radio to play it safe. I then had to slowly make my way out of the area while covering my tracks. For eight hours, I covered my tracks. I finally heard a helicopter and broke radio silence.

"My mission was a complete success. It all ended well." I can see all their eyes welling up with tears. They endangered my life. "I'm sorry." Yeah, that stunned them. "Normally, we talk and discuss the mission. I was in danger, I knew it, so I took steps to save my life. Something I bet you all would want me to do. I'm sorry that I didn't consult you. We work as a group. I didn't waste any time saving my life. I did what you wanted me to do."

They all sit stunned; they think they should cry, yet my story tells them I followed their directions.

Bonnie smiles, "You just said that so we wouldn't feel sorry for ourselves for endangering your life."

All the others caught on and don't look happy with me.

I go with honesty, "Um, well, yes. Sorry, I kind of like you and don't like to see you sad."

Porsche speaks up, "Ok, you've been summoned by mom. You need to go home when Mary gets here. She just found out about Bubba, mom and dad are on their way."

I laugh at her, "Phil is my boss, not mom."

Bonnie laughs at me, "Phil told us. Mom called him and ordered him to send you home. Phil is smart enough to listen to mom. You get three days off either way.

+++++

As Mary got off the helicopter, I am waiting to get on and go home. Mary is a heat-seeking missile for me. She slams her body into me on the run and then wraps her arms around me. She is sobbing uncontrollably.

I pull away, "I had plenty of help. I can't run out carrying meathead and shoot any stragglers we left behind. I only killed a few, the girls got most of them. Make sure you hug and embarrass the others as well; they are just as responsible for saving his ass. I just carried the heavy part."

She hugs all the others, with Porsche getting a special hug.

As I am boarding the aircraft, Mary yells to me, "Your mother knows all you have done. Take it like a man."

Swell.

+++++

I sleep on the ride home. Zeus wakes me up as we are landing. Both mom and Penny are there to greet me. This should be interesting.

I salute the pilot as soon as I am free and run-up to the house where they are waiting. They're just inside where it's warm. They're looking out one of the enormous windows Penny had installed in the house. It sure is a stunning house now. It was always amazing, but she made it spectacular. As I walk inside, I am assaulted by four large breasts that push-up and into me, two from each side.

Mom grabs my hair and pulls hard, so I am on my knees, "If you ever go eight hours again without checking in, they won't find a part of your body. Those girls were already under severe stress from almost losing Bubba. Then you go silent from eight hours, and they think they may have put your life at risk. That was so uncool."

Penny is the voice of reason, "Oh, I don't know. I like him doing everything he can to save his life. It does no good to keep his sisters happy if he gets shot in the back on his way home. Right?"

Mom is not easily appeased, "You can stay out of this!"

Penny then tells me, "Ok, next time you want to save your life, stop, call your mom, and ask her if it's ok for you to save your life or not. Don 't worry if people are shooting at you. It's so much better to keep mom happy."

Yikes.

I speak up, "In the field, not every decision is perfect. I made the decision I thought it was best at the time, and I stayed with it. Eight hours was much longer than necessary. Next time I'll call sooner; if it is safe."

Now appeased, mom held me hard, trying to squeeze the life out of me.

I say, "Bubba is fine. Bonnie did good work and saved lots of blood, and we made good time getting him back. It was messier than it was life-threatening. Still, it's nice to know he will be fine in several weeks. We'll get the girls out in missions to keep them thinking good thoughts."

"I don't understand why I was summoned home. It was fine on base. Quiet, but fine."

Mom explains to me, "Let me guess, they were all in Bubba's room, and you were being ignored, right?"

I defend him, "He was just shot. It seems normal to me."

Penny asks, "It didn't hurt that Porsche and Pam wanted to be with him and not you?"

Now understanding, "OK, yes, it did. But like I said, he was just shot. They all love both of us. I did think that those two loved me more, so yes, that hurt. I didn't know he had all four. There are other women on base. Probably better for me anyway, don't you think?"

Mom looks at Penny, "Can you believe this?"

Penny giggled, "Did you expect anything else? Isn't that why he is here?"

I wonder out loud, "Why am I here?"

Mom laughs at me, "I knew full well that all four of them, regardless of how they feel about you, would flock to Bubba since he was shot and, in their minds, came close to death. It scared them that they could lose him. Had you been shot; Bubba would be here with Mary and Penny. It's natural. They see themselves in that bed as it could have been them.

"As to why you are here, I would have thought that obvious. Bubba is out of action for several weeks; your father is with Mary and watching over his son. That leaves Penny and me here, all by ourselves. Oh my, Penny. Do you see that blank look on his face? He has no idea what I am talking about. Ok, let me spell this out for you. Your dad is not here. Bubba is not here. You are here. We need sex. I want you to fuck both of us.

"Well, actually, I want you to fuck me. If Penny gets some, great. She has had you already. Mary has had you already; in fact, I think only Bonnie and I have not enjoyed your special man meat. After we close, we'll have dinner, and then I expect an evening of fun. Go get some sleep while you can. We'll wake you up for dinner."

Not at all what I expected.

I inquire, "What did you say to Phil?"

Mom laughs, "I call Phil, and I can't get a word in. He tells me that my call was expected. He tells me that Mary and dad are on their way and that I want you back. I said, yes. He tells me our family is so predictable, and you will be sent packing with a bow on you. He did ask that we not break you."

Blown away, "You mean you called my commanding officer so you could have sex with me, he knew that's what you wanted, and he eagerly sent me home for it?"

1...345678