The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we get to the top floor, it doesn't look odd other than one door is blown open. Inside the room, the rocket hit the ceiling and bounced down. Where it landed, the cement floor is destroyed, but just a small hole. The walls to the outside are blown out, away from the explosion. That's where I will find dad.

Runt is sitting on a pile of debris that used to be a wall. Underneath, we find Bonnie covered by dad. He protected her. She is dusty and disoriented but looks to be ok, no leaking blood. The same is not true for dad. He is leaking from several places. He doesn't look good, and he is unconscious.

Bonnie regains her senses, grabs a bottle of water, washes her hands, and then immediately is looking after dad. One of the paramedics wants to stop her. I needn't have worried.

Three guys grab his shoulder, "Do you know who that is?" They shake their head no. "He is the most decorated soldier in the Canadian Army. He's saved hundreds of lives. That woman there is his daughter. You attempt to lay a finger on her and Chip, her attack dog or Runt, his attack dog may rip your arm off. That is, of course, if one of us doesn't do it first.

"We will let you take the stretcher downstairs and drive him to the helicopter where they will take him to the closest hospital."

The paramedic says with an amused voice, "Nice speech Alexander Hamilton. Now shut up and get out of the way. That man may not be related to me, but I know when someone is leaking blood, I need to apply pressure to stop the bleeding.

Bonnie looks troubled but tells us, "Go, let's go now! Pick him up and let's go! Now!"

A bunch of people pick dad up, and quickly he is in the elevator and on the way down. The ambulance is already backed up, and in seconds, we are speeding to the waiting helicopter. In mere seconds they swap, and he is gone. I need to stay and find that mother fucker that shot dad.

I now make a phone call to mom and then Mary and Penny. When everyone is on the phone, I stop walking.

I am calm and try to use my normal voice, "An RPG blew out a wall that landed on dad. He protected Bonnie; we believe she is fine. Dad was leaking blood from his mouth, shoulder, and leg. They are taking him to the local hospital. I did not fully check Bonnie; she was checking out dad. Get her checked out. I might be here a long time as will the rest of us."

We have three helicopters. Two are big, slow, and carry a lot of stuff. The third is smaller, faster, and carries less. Today, they will understand that even for civilians, sometimes you want speed. I guarantee they are taking the small, fast one.

Bonnie's point of view:

It's almost funny. The Army guys know it's ok to play with the dogs now. They have treats, and I give them some more. It helps to de-stress the dogs, and they love it. The two paramedics seem at a loss with the dogs and my lack of concern for my dad. I finally put them at ease.

I use a loving voice, "The man before you here, he has been shot and taken damage much worse than this. He started a rescue group where soldiers team up with dogs to rescue other soldiers in peril. He's famous in the military. When we get to the hospital, his dog will not leave his side. He will kill to stay with him. Mine and the others on the way will work together. You better prepare them for us.

"This is common on base. There's a lot you don't hear about. Oh, the rifles, they stay with us as well. They are on loan from the USA. They're experimental. Better make them calls, these guys are fast, and I think I see the hospital now."

They got on their telephones and had some animated discussions.

We get there, and security meets us on the roof. Both dogs are snarling and unhappy at the nervous men.

I scream at the men, "Get the fuck out of my way. He needs surgery fast, and you are NOT stopping these rifles or dogs. You can see the shells on my sash. They are fifty calibers. Those make massive holes. Now get out of the way, don't fuck with me. Doesn't anyone know anything about the army?"

One man says, "I took a horse trip at your place. They talked some about the legend of Brian. No way this is that man, he's too small."

I remove the safety, "Get him into surgery quickly. In less than twenty minutes, three more dogs are coming, and another woman with a rifle like mine. Later today, four more dogs and siblings that are active army will be here. They all carry this same rifle as I do. Gifts from my dad's friends. Fuck this shit." I scream in frustration.

I start to place a phone call, but I see the parents coming. I hang up.

I tell the man, "You could have made this easy."

Kim, Penny, and Mary land and immediately run to me and then towards the security guy.

Penny, without any thought, yells out, "Kill!"

All dogs turn hostile and run after the man who retreats to the glass-enclosed elevator. The poor man thinks he is safe behind the glass door. Kim, with barely any thought, lifts her rifle and shoots the lock. The man runs to the elevator and down he goes. We follow as soon as possible. We show up on the ground floor, looking for dad.

Security is freaking out; the one guy has them riled up. Someone is going to die.

Then out of the blue, I hear a safely get removed, and then a loud, angry, booming, voice screams out, "STAND DOWN!" I swear there were lightning bolts, and it came from the Greek god Zeus himself.

From the opposite side of the Emergency room entrance, Hunter has a rifle in hand, Zeus and Jack in front of him snarling. I swear that he was taller and bigger than usual. Everyone froze, including the twenty men behind him. He walks up to the security guy that caused the whole problem and hits him hard enough that he falls to the ground. Zeus is inches from his face but still in control.

Hunter yells, "You look to diffuse a situation first. Then and only then do you consider force. If you are going to use force, you better make sure you have more so you can overwhelm your opponent. My sister has more firepower than all of you put together. Deon, cuff this one, he is stupid. The rest of you stand up and take up secure posts around the ER. We are plenty safe in here now that Captain America is under control."

His voice is commanding and authoritative, everyone listened to him. My pussy is steamy for him. I would fuck him right here, right now. Many other women are looking at him, idolizing him just like I am.

He knows right where I am, he snaps his head to me and says, "Go save dad. Two dogs guard the room all the time. Take mom with you. I want hourly updates."

He looks at a nurse, "You show them the way. Both are nurse practitioners. Don't hold anything back from them. You'll find their knowledge helpful."

He then sat down and is handing out treats to all the dogs.

I see Penny talking to one of the senior administrators. I catch part of the conversation. Enough to know she told them we have deep pockets for dad's health. He is hanging on her every word; men are so predictable. Mary looks out of place. I was going to talk with her, but Bubba hugged her and explained how everything would be ok.

I didn't even notice Pam and Paula melted in with the people and are like hawks, watching everyone. Their dogs are like statues unless a guy gets too close, then the dog growls.

I now follow the nurse to check on dad. They are prepping him for surgery. They have a lot of questions, and mom and I have every answer, including some they didn't ask, but we provide because they need to know about his blood type and that he is allergic to a drug they will want to give him after the operation.

+++++

Dad has been on the table for two hours now. Things are going well; I can hear everything and see it on a monitor. From behind me, two massive arms envelop me and squeeze me tight. It feels terrific when Bubba does that.

He says to me, "We are on indefinite leave. I have a nurse here that is going to take you and get you checked out and cleaned up. Hunter reminded me that you were under dad. You may be injured. We waited long enough. Kim is here to continue updates. Go make sure you're ok.

+++++

Several hours later and I am in a room with dad who is recovering from his operation. They had to plug some holes. Rather minor stuff all in all. I am embarrassed because it turns out that I have a broken leg. Cracked leg is more accurate. I have a sprained right ankle, and I needed some glass removed from my side. I will take longer to recover than dad will. I had no clue due to my concern for my dad.

People come and go all day to keep the numbers down. Kim and Bubba are the only two that never leave our bedsides. That annoyed Mary and Penny at first; however, they soon get over it. I never doubted my mom's love for dad. He says they are even, and up until now, I thought they were even. Maybe, to him, they are. However, in mom's eyes, it's not even close.

Hunter is last to see us before they leave for the night.

He kisses mom, salutes dad. With me, he seems uncertain.

I make it easy on him, "I could go for a kiss as well." He melted my bones with a soft and gentle kiss to my lips. He has a tear in his eyes.

Hunter says in a whisper, "I thought we lost you for a while today. It ... I felt ... I ..."

I save him, "You were magnificent today. Down on the first floor, Captain America was nearing death from pissing me off. Your voice was so strong and intimidating, everyone stood in awe of you. I don't know the psychological name for it, but damn, I swear you were taller than normal. You were an overwhelming presence. You saved several lives today."

Kim adds to the conversation, "You were so much like your dad today. I'd only seen it a few times, like when he took over the base. Like you, he took command, and nobody was doing anything against you. His aura and commanding presence were unbreakable. Everyone and I mean friend and foe alike cowered to him."

I add, "Other than Bubba. He was right behind him. Silent, but a strong, showing of commitment and resolution. Those are two men I would not want to mess with."

Kim finishes, "Two men and two dogs. Wow, Zeus is an alpha male if ever I saw one. Paul Bunyan had his blue ox, and Hunter has his Zeus. I don't need to tell you which is more formidable."

Kim jumps up onto the bed and protectively holds dad.

I command, "Zeus and Chip, guard the doors." I point at the doors.

Hunter jumps into bed with me. Like Kim, he is protective and holds me close. Damn, this feels good.

+++++

4:00 AM

Nurse Fay wakes us up, "What the hell is going on here? You can't be in bed with a patient!"

Mom handles this much better than I would have, "Are you sure? How much experience do you have? Three times I've slept with my husband in a hospital bed, and twice we shared it with a married nurse. His vitals are solid and good. Why are you upset?"

Nurse Fay points at me, "Their siblings!"

Oh shit! Lucky for us, mom was prepared.

Kim continues, "We live on the edge of the world. Our closest neighbor is over twenty miles away. Growing up, we had limited rooms, and the children shared."

That was a lie. We chose to share because it was fun.

I add, "It's comforting to have a sibling in bed. It's not a lover, but it's comfortable. Something I have known all my life. To me, the more interesting thing is how did you even get in here. Those dogs should have shredded you."

Fay giggles, "Bubba is outside, he allowed me in after I explained my intentions."

Chapter 3 - Bubba

Several months later ...

Bubba's point of view:

I am assigning duties, "Porsche, this is an easy find and return mission. Of all of us, you consistently won't take command. Therefore, in this mission I'm forcing you to take the lead." I am given her death look. "I'll assist, I don't want to die."

+++++

In the helicopter, Porsche asks me, "Why is Phil sending four of us to pick up an ejected pilot?"

I smile at her, "Interesting, huh?" Pam and Paula are all ears now. "I think he was flying low and was shot down."

Porsche continues, "That means he may be the bait to kill our teams. Phil has lost two men recently. Pam, you head more North than our Northeast. Then I want you to camp and watch the top ridge up there. I bet anything that they are there. Paula, I want you concentrating on what's in front of us. I agree with Bubba, this doesn't feel right. I hope it is a standard mission, a simple pluck and chuck."

Pam adds, "But dad told us always to be expecting alternatives. I feel it too. Something isn't right."

Porsche adds, "Even the dogs' sense something's wrong. I see them looking at the cliff often. I bet we find at least one sniper up there. Mercs tend to have one to two snipers and then five to ten rifles on the ground. These semi-automatic weapons are a huge advantage if there are more than a few."

Paula adds her two cents; "Hunter allowed me to use his white outfit. I'll go straight to the GPS coordinates. With the snow and light wind blowing snow, no way they'll see me if Kathy (her dog) stays with Porsche. I like this plan."

+++++

We are placed two and a half kilometers west of the target area. We move at a good pace. We can't go too fast or too slow. We can see the pilot in the trees, he is stuck and defenseless. He is moving, that means he is alive. However, there is a large snow-covered field between him and us. Paula can cross easy enough with Hunter's white outfit. The rest of us will take up our positions.

We are looking at the forest line and the ridge. Because we came in from the west, the dogs aren't much help, the wind is from behind us. Paula is halfway across when Pam announces she has a target.

Pam says in a quiet and confident voice, "Near the far-right end, I saw a reflection from a scope. These people are good."

The next voice we hear is Phil. I am shocked. Phil doesn't run missions anymore; he is like dad. In fact, dad hired Phil to replace himself.

Phil says into our earpieces, "DO NOT PROCEED. I have twenty young ones advancing from the East. I thought this would be good training if it was a fake and excellent backup for you, if real. Pass the word, be quiet, my dog is pointing."

By now, all his new recruits know that a dog points in the direction of danger. They are not using stealth, and now I see movement in front of us. They were camouflaged with the bushes and small trees. Now that they are facing the opposite way, we can see them all.

I command my group, "I know you all watched "Sargant York" last month with me. Remember the scene where he picks them off from the end and kills them all? Bubba one, I am two, Paula three. I will kill one. Bubba waits for a brief second before you get two. We will mow them down, so none are the wiser. Pam, start now. OK, three, two, one ..."

The one on the end dies. The man next to him looks over, he dies. The man next to him looks over, he dies. We repeat this for all twenty foes. Pam took out two snipers. Phil and his group walk up to us. They all know us, and yet they still stare at us. How rude.

Phil asks, "Looking at these bodies, I see what happened. I think I need to see this movie you speak of."

I give Phil a big hug, which earns him lots of comments about treating a woman with respect.

I ask Phil with my sexiest voice, "Oh, darling." He, he, he. "You think one of your men could help cut our man down. Then we can go home and have a drink by the fireplace." That's an inside joke between us.

Some of his more ambitious men are up in the tree, forcing it to bend down. We cut the lines, freeing the pilot, he has a broken arm and leg and is airlifted out. Phil joins our helicopter and rides with us.

Phil addresses us, "Bubba, you get two command points for releasing the leadership in a mission to grant experience to others. Porsche, you get two command points for anticipating the trap. You all get five general points for working as a team effectively. I'm very proud of how well you all worked together and waited for backup. Very professional and smart."

Bubba cracks a smile, "Can I use my points to buy a beer?"

Phil smiles, "Trust me, you of all people will need these points of "goodwill" someday."

I give Phil a hug. He is more of an uncle to us than a commanding officer. I have known him all my life because dad and Phil are the best of friends.

Phil gave us all a week off, but we must stay near our radios, just in case.

+++++

Hunter's point of view:

Pam and Porsche are arguing about what movies to watch. They are annoying me. Mom and dad are up on a couch with Pam in between. Mary and Penny are on the other couch with Paula in between. I am lying on the floor with Porsche and Bonnie. Bubba is leaning up against the wall, he looks bored. I get a flash of inspiration.

I quickly stand up and run to our equipment. I come back with three rolls of rope. I drop one in front of mom, Mary, and Penny.

I look at Bubba and say, "Kim." I look at dad and say, "Penny."

Immediately mom and Penny are complaining, "No, no, no, no!" Mary is in the center of a blizzard and is confused. I pick up Mary, sit in her seat, and place her on my lap. Dad catches on and runs to Penny. He grabs her as she complains, and he has her on his lap. Mom is screaming at Bubba, that didn't help at all. He handled her like a sack of potatoes.

Bonnie, Pam, Paula, and Porsche are confused and asking, "What are you doing? Don't hurt them?"

Dad tells them, "Fear not, they will feel no pain. Ok, not much pain. Bonnie, please go up into our room and get some lube. Otherwise, there WILL be pain."

I tie up Mary's hands first and then her legs. She doesn't fight me in the slightest while mom fights hard against Bubba. Penny didn't need any rope; she is ready for fucking now.

I explain the night's entertainment as I continue to bind Mary, "So, as you all know, Bubba and I had a less than stellar time with Pam and Paula. Looking back, we were horrible. Bonnie gets word and has dad drill her to happiness. Mom and Penny gave me some tips about what to do and not to do.

"Now add that knowledge with stories from Grandma on how dad tied her up in front of others, and I thought this might be fun. Back then, dad tied grandma up and took her upstairs, where grandpa had his way with her. We will keep it right here. I want parental feedback. If I am doing something wrong, mom or dad can tell me. If Pam has a suggestion, she can tell me.

"I want to be a good lover to all of you. My hand can keep me happy. I love all of you, and I think this is the best way to show you. Sex is supposed to be fun. I don't want to watch a movie every night."

I am taking her clothes off as I go. I want her naked in the ropes.

Kim yells out, "So you think your man enough? Let's find out. Bonnie, Porsche, Pam, Paula, strip these men. Let's see what they have."

I could have fought them off, but why? The result is to fuck these four. If I can get them horny now, stripping me and playing with my cock, oh darn. When Bonnie described how different dad was, I could see the love in her eyes, he got to her. I want that same thing. Now, I will admit that Penny looks better than Mary, it's not even close. I knew that Bubba would fuck my mom, I know dad needs no excuse to fuck Penny, that means I couldn't leave Mary hanging.

Yet, it's more than that. Mary has always been sweet to me and tried to spend time with just me, not all six at once. I feel like we have something unique between us. I can see why dad loves her so much.

I finish Mary, and Bubba has help with mom. She has given up fighting, but he is slower with rope. Porsche is helping him; Bonnie is watching me closely. Dad has moved on to kissing. I move Mary to my lap and have her sitting up. She moves her head to the side, preventing my kiss. I hear her giggle. I use both hands and hold her face still while I lean her back slightly. I plant a soft and gentle kiss on her lips before releasing it.

123456...8