The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny is all smiles, "He's a great guy, isn't he?"

As I am walking up to my room, "There is no such thing as free will is there?"

Penny laughs at me as she shouts, "Not for men!"

Mom's dog and Zeus follow me to bed and are settled before I get in and fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up to a lot of licking. Mom's dog is licking my chest, and that tickles. Penny is licking and sucking my cock. That feels marvelous. Penny is truly amazing. She is on hands and knees without a shirt. That means that her massive breasts are hanging down and swaying with her movements. The breasts manage to drag along my legs as she bobs up and down on my legs.

She is then using a swirling motion under the tip of my helmet before she polishes the helmet. Then it's time for suction and another series of up and down on my shaft. She is happy and moaning. What a fantastic way to wake up in the afternoon. Ok, I could do without the dog. Penny has world-class cock sucking skills.

Penny gets off my cock, she is frustrated, "Dammit, cum already. I am doing everything I got."

She is breathing hard and trying to catch her breath. I am not close, and her being here means dinner is ready. I use my strength and push her back. She has a look of superiority on her face. How dare I do that to her. Well, I did. I roll her over onto her stomach and pull her body back over her legs. I grab both arms and push them into her back.

I slide my cock into Penny, and she lets out a long slow moan.

She eases into, "Fuck yeah, that works as well."

Now, I just bang her from behind. This is nothing like before, there is no love, no connection, only two people rutting like animals. We enjoy a shared happiness. This time, I sacrificed some depth for speed. I gave her quick and hard. I didn't have the hate or the anger, so it wasn't as emotional nor as pleasant (for her).

Now don't get me wrong, I am still fucking one of the most beautiful women on the earth, and she is at my command. My cock is blazing a trail in and out of her body. This is pretty damn spectacular. Due to the speed, the roughness, the pretty woman, and the marvelous fucking, I am ready to spew after just a few minutes.

Penny orgasms in my arms and screams out her orgasm as her body clamps down, squeezing every muscle she has. Each blast of baby batter gets a separate thrust of power from my cock. When I am done, I fall to the side, sweaty, short of breath, and tired again. Penny is full of energy; she is pulling at my arms to get me out of bed.

Penny taunts me, "Come on, tough man, we need a quick shower, dinner is ready. No touching my body, or I will jump on your joystick, and your mother will be furious with both of us."

We quickly shower, it was more of a rinsing. I throw on my boxers, and I toss panties at Penny. She reaches for her bra, and I put my hand out to stop her. She looks at me, pleadingly, I shake my head, no. She pouts and drops the bra. Zeus leads me, then Penny, and then her dog follows.

Mom gives Penny a long look. Penny doesn't face mom; her eyes are down until we are at the table. Penny has a big smile on her face now.

Mom is angry, "Just couldn't resist him, could you? No bra?"

Penny looks at me, I am silent.

Meekly, Penny says, "He said no."

Mom has a smile on her face, she turns to me, "Make her take off her panties."

I look at Penny and arch my eyebrows. She raises herself off the chair and removes her panties, mom looks impressed.

Mom starts to say something else, I cut her off, "How about we let Penny eat something before we start our night. She got me down here as fast as she could. It's not her fault we're late."

Both women seemed happy with my suggestion and explanation. Preventing war is always worth it. Penny made some Russian stew that is delicious. Mom made her green bean casserole, a salad, and a parfait for dessert.

We do the dishes after dinner, and then I got drilled on Bubba, his condition, and our mission. Neither woman was happy with my actions in my mission. They had talked to their daughters and found out how scared they were. They were scared because they thought they got me killed, and they were scared for a long time with my silence. Every minute made them more and more insane. It was their worry that forced Phil to send out a helicopter at daybreak.

I explained that I would rather have them be sad for a while than me be dead forever. That brought tears to both of their eyes. With that, mom stands up and reaches for my hand. She pulls me up and then through the house to her bedroom. It is more like Penny's than mine. You see, my parents have separate bedrooms. Mom, Penny, and Mary each have a room, and they sleep there unless they are with dad, then they sleep with him.

Mom's room is white with splashes of vivid color in pillows, and pictures, that decorate the room. Penny is still in the doorway. She seems confused as to whether she is wanted.

Mom is direct with Penny, "You've had him already. Took him for a full night. You should still feel the fucking he gave you." They both grin. "This is my night." Penny looks sad. "I could use some help." Penny is now eager to assist. "After he fucks me good, I will need help getting him up for our next round."

Penny is excited, "I'll do whatever you want." She moves to the end of the large king-sized bed. All three dogs curl up with her, which makes her smile. Mom puts me on the bed and moves away. It's like she has music in her head, and she is dancing to it. She moved her legs in time with the music and then pulls her shirt up and over her head. Mom has a big smile on her face.

She then slowly lowers her pants. A little from the right, a bit from the left, right, left, until they fall to the floor. She steps out of her pants and is before me in a coordinated pink panty and bra set. Both are light in color and have lots of lace. Mom now crawls into bed and then to me.

We share light and gentle kisses that quickly increase with love and passion. So much different than Penny or Mary, more like Porsche. Love makes a difference. She pushes me to my back and straddles my body. Her fingers are tracing the muscles of my body while her tongue is working out my tongue that's inside my mouth.

She pulls off my lips, straightens up, and then flicks the strap off her right shoulder and then the left. Two bra straps are to her side. I reach behind to help her out and undo the clasps that hold the bra in place. As I move my hands, I feel her breasts fall out of the bra and swing in my face. Mom leans forward, allowing me to feast on her giant tits. My tongue sticks out and licks the nipple. Mom giggles and moans at the same time. I spend much longer on mom's nipples than I have on any other woman.

As I pull away, finally sated, mom has a tear in her eyes.

Mom says to me, tearily, "You have no idea what that means to me. I loved breastfeeding you as a child. Your father was often on base or out in the field for long periods. The only sexual satisfaction I got was you sucking greedily on my nipples. Even full, you would chew on them, and that caused me great pleasure. This brought back so many good feelings and memories. Thank you."

Mom falls onto her back. I move forward and between her spread legs. Wow, what a sight. All that bright white skin, not a hair in sight. She must have shaved for me this morning. I don't feel any stubble. Did Penny assist? My cock grows larger.

Mom's outer lips are spread open, flopped on the sides, like an open flower. They're darker as I expected. Inside I can see bright pink, and her clit is sticking out. Her clit is more pronounced than the other women, it's easy to spot. I give her first orgasm just by sucking on her clit. I am soft, slow, and gentle. She screams like a banshee as her orgasm quickly rose and took over her life.

For her second orgasm, I insert three fingers into her hole and then did the rapid slapping of my fingers up and down inside of her pussy as fast as I can. Mom easily lasted the longest and shouted the loudest of the women I have tried it on so far. As she recovered, she stares at me.

Penny is amused, "Is that all you did to me? Damn, I thought a boxcar of men fucked me hard and left me for dead. That's a powerful technique you have. So easy, and yet, it moved my world."

I move closer, my tongue is lightly licking her outer lips and her mons. I am blowing time, waiting for mom to recover. In no time, I am lost in my actions. Soon I am just freestyling. Whatever comes to my mind, I touch or caress by sliding my tongue on it. It's a while before I realize that both mom and Penny are talking and staring intently at me. Mom has a massive grin on her face.

Penny curiously asks me, "What were you doing? You obviously didn't hear us; it was like you zoned out."

I chuckle, "That is exactly what happened. Mom was still in her orgasm, so I just started some light and gentle licking. I had no purpose or intentions. I was amusing myself, and hopefully, mom."

I look at mom, and she is red in the face, her hair is wet and slicked back in a ponytail now, and she is breathing hard.

Penny continues, "You have just spent forty-five minutes eating your mother, and you gave her about a dozen orgasms."

I sit up and say profoundly, "Oh."

They giggle at me. I move my body closer. My cock is at the entrance.

I look at mom, "I love you. More than Bonnie and even more than Porsche. You and dad have been awesome with me, my brother, and my sisters. I am glad I can please you a little for what you've done for me."

Before she can respond, I push my cock into mom. Dad isn't quite as wide around, and he is about an inch shorter. When a woman is being fucked, neither seems to matter. I know that I slipped in with almost no issues. Only the last inch took some effort, and even that was no big deal. More so than anyone else, mom fits like a glove.

I start her off with a medium speed of rolling my hips. It's obvious I am too fast, I slow down quite a bit. Now, mom has a smile plastered on her face, and she is breathing well. Oh man, this is amazing. I can literally feel the veins in my cock sliding in and out of her vagina. Nothing compares to that feeling. I can't describe it adequately; I do like it very much.

We eagerly fuck like this for an easy forty-five minutes. No effort, no stress, just pure enjoyment. However, it's gone on long enough that I am feeling the stirrings of an orgasm quickly approaching.

I look at mom, "It's time for me to blow my load. Are you safe?"

Mom looks at me, smiles, locks her legs around my waist, and then giggles, "No. We have talked. The girls will want children soon. We decided that it would be a great time to have another. Your father knows and is OK with it. I want you to breed me, Penny selected you as well. Mary wants Bubba.

Holy fuck. I am going to breed two of the most beautiful women I know, and one is my mother. There is no better way to make a man orgasm than with that story. Mom screamed and then lay in a state of bliss. Breathing hard but a huge smile on her face. I fall to her side; I am completely exhausted.

Penny pushes me on my back and cleans off my cock. She is very thorough. When finished, she is on her side, leaning against me, so that her breasts are laying on my chest. That's a mighty good feeling.

Mom has a tear in her eye, "You're as special as your father. You're both different but oh so special. I've not had many men. With you two I will never need anyone else."

Penny adds, "I've had many more men, I agree, you two are the best. It's why I stay and share a man; I don't want to share. But both of you are worth it."

Penny moves to mom and inverts her body, placing her in the classic 69 position. Neither woman is aggressive, both are slow and gentle at licking the other's pussy. Mom uses her hands to play with Penny's nipples. Neither seems eager to get off. That means this is just for me to get me hard again. Having some fun isn't horrible.

I wonder if dad knows how these two like FF action. Next time we go hunting, I will bring it up. Dad always takes hunting trips with two people, never more. I guess it's his way to spend quality time with each of us. Well, their slurping has me hard again.

I tap Penny on the shoulder, "I'll take it from here." She looked relieved.

I roll mom over onto her hands and knees. I press my cock into her body, it goes on seemingly forever. I don't thrust, I might hurt something. I know that technically I get a bit more depth, although it's so small a difference, it won't matter unless I hit her cervix. I don't, which means I can fuck with wild abandonment. I can't do another marathon fucking; I am still weak. I pick up my speed, so it's much faster than I previously did, yet still much less than my maximum. I want to save a few gears when I get close again.

I slam in and out of mom. Her body is sooo hot. I can see why dad loves her so much. I know it's more than just her looks. If it weren't, he would be with Penny, who is better looking. Mom has a playfulness that is unparalleled.

Mom is tight, and she feels lovely mounted on my cock. It's too bad I used up so much energy on round one. Yes, I recovered and got hard. However, after running a twenty-mile marathon, having an orange juice and a ten-minute reset doesn't mean you can do another marathon. It means you can walk back to your car. I am attempting a five-mile marathon. I am pushing my body to the limit. I have not been practicing.

I can feel my orgasm coming. It's slower, my body isn't as quick to respond. I can hold it off easier. Cool! I can't hold it off forever. Time to speed up and help mom along. I go faster. I hate sacrificing depth to get the speed, but I have no choice. I can only force my body to go so fast. There are physical limitations. Mom is grunting with each thrust and turning a light red. She also has a huge smile on her face. It's like she wants to laugh out loud. Too bad, she doesn't have enough breath.

I yell out, "I NEED to cum!"

Mom says in a jerky voice from me, slamming into her, "Go ... ahead ... fill me ... up!"

I do just that, I let go of the switch in my mind, and all the pipes are released. My sperm is shooting out at the speed of sound so that it can spray into my mother's delicate pussy. I might be breeding her. Is that a brother or another sister?

I fall forward, and Penny guides me safely to mom's side. Mom rolls over and envelopes me in her arms. My eyes are closed, I am exhausted. Penny gets up and leaves the room. Odd, I figured her for next. In a few minutes, she is back with a tray of food, a bottle of wine, and three glasses.

I hear the glasses being filled, I put out my hand.

Penny laughs at me, "This is a two-hundred-dollar bottle of wine, you need to be sitting up with your eyes open." Both mom and I sit up and open our tired eyes.

After taking a sip, I respond, "Wow, that's a fine bottle of wine. Amazing. These snacks are amazing as well. I remember seeing this in the refrigerator; you two had this all planed out. Wow."

Penny continues, "This was your first time with your mom. You may not get her very often, I wanted to make it special for her. Ok, Kim, spill the beans. We have both had each version now. How do you rate them?"

Mom laughs, "Oh no, no, no. I am not comparing my two men on any scale. Let's be honest, it's not fair. Brian has twenty years of satisfying, experimenting, and fulfilling fantasies. Hunter just started having sex and has only had good sex a few times."

Penny adds with lust, "But those few times have been very special, almost unbelievable. Your cock is larger, but not enough to make a significant difference. Your dad has learned ways to make fucking feel even better. He has better stamina and control. Your youth serves you well and will until you learn as your dad did.

"I'll say this of younger men, most don't impress me. You rocked my world. You're not replacing your dad, though. You take his advantages and then our history and nobody else will ever have a chance. Ooooh, I see you're hard again. Kim, how do you want him this time?"

Mom looks at me, and then does a terrible Russian impersonation, "This puny boy isn't worth my time. I got vhat I wanted. You take boy and wear him out."

Penny laughs, "Oh my, that was terrible."

She switches to Nakita, "You are mine. You vill please me tonight, or I vill kill you in the morning."

That's creepy when she does that voice.

I pull Penny around to me and insert my cock.

She looks at me, "What, no kiss, no nipple play, no eating me to orgasm? You're just going to fuck me?"

I laugh at her, "Oh, please. If two hours of making love didn't turn you on, you have a heart of ice."

I slide into her well-lubricated pussy, "Oh yeah, just as I expected, you are on edge already."

Penny does her Nakita voice, "Little boy thinks he understands women, nuh huh?"

I move to a medium fucking speed. Mom got slower, more sensual. Penny likes the fast fucking, so for her, this is the equivalent to what mom got. The tear in her eye confirms that she understands exactly why I selected this speed and not faster or slower.

I try to bow my cock, so it slides against the walls of her pussy, giving us more enjoyment. Penny is lying on the edge of the bed, running her fingers through Zeus's soft fur. He is upside down and enjoying the attention very much. Mom's focus is solely on me.

Mom is flirty in her talking, "When we heard about Bubba, we knew this was our opportunity to get you for ourselves. We both have special feelings for you because you remind us so much of your dad. We understand that it isn't fair to you. After all, you're two different people. Yet, you're both very similar. He taught you so much, even some of his mannerisms are now yours, or they were there all along.

"When you took charge in the hospital, my pussy gushed. Every woman in the facility wanted you. You seemed larger than life. There are other things as well, choosing Mary to be your first. Not picking Penny showed a lot of maturity. The way you treated me tonight. I'm not just a fuck toy, you cared deeply. Even with as pretty as Penny is, you're making sure she enjoys her time.

"You make it about more than just you. You look out for other people's feelings and desires. Before you get an inflated ego, your dad also taught Bubba. He's an exceptional man as well. He screwed up, he got shot first. He was just behind you in the hospital and would have done exactly what you did."

Penny adds, "There is still something special about you. What did they teach you when you went to America for that summer? You never did tell us; we know you can melt into any terrain. I guess that tells us a lot.

I slow down, making it easier to talk, "As you know, dad helped out the two guys from the CIA, his wife, and then over the years, several key people have come to see dad. He's helped them deal with the killing and death. He has some unique program that seems to be tailored to each person and helps them deal with what they have done. It seems to be super effective. They gave you the presents of some experimental rifles to say thanks.

"New weapons come every few years, and this year's weapon is semi-automatic. That's huge for us. All six of us were given the same weapon, and each is a .50 caliber, just like dads. They have been following us and me specifically. They reached out to dad and asked if I would be interested in a specific training class. I said sure, not really realizing what I agreed to. It was intense, competitive, and rough on the body. One of the hardest things I've ever done.

"Now, I have a new confidence being in the wild. I was walking in between men, and they had no idea I was there. It's like I turn invisible. It's all done with smoke and mirrors, of course. I can't turn invisible. In the desert, some of them were as good as me. In a forest, it wasn't even a contest. I was quicker, quieter, and far harder to spot even when moving. I had my own knowledge of the forest, so adding their tricks make me unique.

1...345678