The Research Institute Pt. 04

Story Info
Their competition reaches its climax.
2.2k words
4.28
8.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

In order to relax everyone and to take their minds of the upcoming evening's event, the three mother and son couples were taken into town and feted with a large amount of spending money, and then taken for lunch in the early afternoon, time flew by in what was a busy 'whirlwind of a day.

When they returned to the research institute, they were taken into the lecture room. The professor was sat on the stage, normally they had to wait for him to appear, 'just a quick run-through of the rules for this evening,' they all sat up, the professor waited for the shuffling to stop, 'you have all agreed to adopt the same position, which has its advantages, you will all be facing in the same direction so you will be able to have a good view of the three monitors which will show the pictures obtained by the vagina scopes.'

He stopped and checked that he had their full attention, 'the ladies must get on all fours on the couches, the position, as we all know, is called "doggy-fashion". A disagreeable name to some of us but is commonly recognised by that name. Then our three "helpers" will insert the vagina scopes and we will view the results on the monitors, there is no heat involved in the lighting systems we use.'

He could see from their face that no-one had given the internal lighting of the vaginas much thought.

'Once we are satisfied that the system is working you,' he nodded towards the three sons, 'will have to insert your penises into your respective mothers and again we check everything is working, once we are happy, you will withdraw and stand one pace behind your mothers, when told to "begin" you can re-insert your penises into your mother's vagina's, the rest you know,' as he stood up to leave, he finished with, 'I wish you luck.'

On the way back to their suites, Perry pulled them to one side, listen guys, when you shower, just make sure you thoroughly wash the head of your penis,' he nodded to them in confirmation.

'Why,' Geoff asked, 'because it's going to be on TV, it'll be the star of the show,'

Geoff didn't pick up the slight sarcasm, 'oh yeah, I see what you mean.'

Will and Harry sensed that Perry was being ever so slightly sarcastic but said nothing. Geoff headed off and they walked on together, Harry whispered to Will, 'first in the queue for a large dick, last for a brain.'

'I wonder what he'll do with the money, I can't see him going to college,' after a moment's further thought, 'porn star' Will guessed, they chuckled but both thought it was a genuine possibility.

Coral and Harry's suite, 15 minutes to countdown.

'What are you wearing for,' you know for later,' she asked.

'Just a dressing gown.' Coral nodded her approval.

Harry didn't have to ask, her dress, a button-down summer dress with a pattern of brightly coloured flowers, and with a large, flared skirt was on the bed, she had already fastened the garter belt around her waist and was placing her foot into the first stocking, she drew it up her leg. Harry lay on his front on the bed, he turned his head to see her stand up and expertly smooth the stocking up to the suspender straps of her garter belt and stood up to attach them. She repeated the process, turning round to look in the mirror she asked, 'are my seams straight?'

'Yes,' and, 'Coral, you look fantastic.'

She smiled, 'why do men find stockings so fascinating,' she asked?

'An open invitation to have sex,' he replied. He looked up from the bed, her pussy was beautifully framed by the taut suspender straps.

She looked down at vagina, then reached for her dress, 'say goodbye,' she told Harry, and she drew her dress around her buttoning it, so her pussy gradually disappeared from his view. 'You know why I chose a flared skirt,' she asked, and before he could reply she lifted it high like a cancan dancer, revealing her pussy, she smiled and dropped it back down, "the more I turn him on the easier this is going to be" she thought, then a cheery, 'come on let's go.'

Ellen and Geoff, 15 minutes to go.

Ellen ran first one stocking then the next up her legs, she stood and started to fasten them to her garter belt, she saw Geoff, who lay across the bottom of the bed staring at her pussy, 'careful you don't fall off the edge,' she warned him, 'I'm okay,' he turned slightly to confirm this and that's when Ellen gave a gentle push.

He landed on the carpet, 'ouch,' he responded with mock hurt.

'Get up, cry-baby,' she told him, and he resumed his position, one arm supporting his head.

'What do you think, sexy enough?'

He stared at her pussy lips, the inner labia protruded, using his free arm he reached for her, stroking her labia, 'that's turning me on.'

'That's good, this is the only foreplay you're going to receive.' She couldn't disagree and remained stock still, closing her eyes as he slowly pushed his fingers inside her. She looked at her new gold watch, 'I need to put my dress on, don't want to be late.'

Siobhan and Will, at panic stations.

'Damn, I can't get these hook and eyes to fasten properly,' Siobhan was nervous and making a right mess of fitting her garter belt around her waist.

'Here, let me,' Will took control, 'there's nothing to be nervous off, it's not as if you actually do anything,' he clasped the belt around her waist.

'I feel I have a part to play,' she was slightly miffed.

'Lie down and I'll put your stockings on you,' so saying he she raised her legs, he threaded the stockings over her feet and up her thighs. He faltered slightly as he saw her opening and pussy lips, but concentrated and bravely carried on, 'there, stand up and adjust them to suit you.'

She did as she was told, putting on a skirt and blouse just as they were all being called, 'Siobhan,' he said authoritively, 'be as nervous as you like, it worked okay last night and tonight will be no different.'

The medical room.

'Gentlemen, please remove your mothers' outer clothing, Harry and Geoff set to the task with gusto, fingers draped over nipples as buttons were undone, Will took a little longer as Siobhan had a blouse, with small buttons and a skirt, eventually she shucked out of the skirt and garments were carefully placed on hangers. 'Ladies if you assume you positions, please,' Perry's voice boomed out unnaturally loud.

The couches were easy to mount, as were the three women as they settled on knees and hands. 'The vagina scopes will now be inserted,' the sons were ushered aside so the three helpers could gain access to the three vaginas.

Terry spoke to the assembled room, 'this won't hurt or burn or take up much room, you ladies might not even feel them entering you,' by the time he'd finished, three vagina scopes had been fully inserted, 'did you feel anything?'

'Only fingertips on my pussy lips, Ellen announced, 'same her,' Coral added.

'You okay, Siobhan,' Terry asked, 'fine, though when I clench my muscles, I can feel something inside, not that it's uncomfortable,' she hastily added, she didn't won't to delay the proceedings with people crowded around her, trying to adjust the scopes.

They switched the devices on, first Siobhan, on the large monitor, her vagina was a bright, moist pink, a few gasps followed, 'awesome,' Perry announced, 'let's move on, Coral your turn,' another large pink pussy interior, appeared. Finally, Ellen, nothing.

'Is it switched on,' Geoff asked pointing to the monitor. Gerry checked and another vagina appeared on the screen. 'You were right Geoff, it was not switched on.'

'Do you guys remember what to do next?' Perry spoke.

'Sure do,' Geoff replied on behalf of all three sons, and, as if to prove a point, took his place behind Ellen and pushed himself straight in, all eyes were on the monitor, the ladies craning their necks to see, there were gasps, oohs and aahs from the men in the room, the ladies added their own cacophony of sound.

What they saw was the pink walls of Ellen's pussy open and Geoff's prick appear, Geoff pushed until the head of his penis filled the screen. 'Okay, Will and Harry both try, let's see what happens.' There were palpable sounds of relief as two pale pink, heads appeared.

'Okay everyone, withdraw and stand on the line behind your mothers. They were all just as interested in seeing the pricks withdraw as seeing them entering just a moment before.

'Let me remind you, there is to be no speaking,' Perry emphasised each word, 'begin!'

Feet shuffled forward, pricks nuzzled against pussy lips, poking through the inner labia and once again appearing on the monitors, all three had achieved penetration almost in unison.

Geoff began first, clutching Ellen's thighs, his steady thrusting and their slapping thighs sounded loud in the otherwise quiet room.

Perry surmised that Geoff's plan was to achieve a regular, steady thrusting and then when close to orgasm, go all out with rapid and deep thrusting, and so it turned out, he came first and when the others saw him ejaculate, sperm shooting high inside his mother's pussy, the others were spellbound, so much so that Will and Harry stopped momentarily and lost some of their rhythm. Coral and Siobhan turned their heads to look at their sons, it was enough to bring them back to the task in hand, or more accurately the task in pussy, hands gripped their thighs as they restarted with faster and deeper penetration.

Although Geoff had cum first, he had ejaculated deep into his mother's pussy and the sperm had shot past the vagina scope, it was still all to play for.

Ellen pushed back against Geoff, trying to push his penis out of her, but Geoff so enraptured merely pushed back.

Will and Harry came almost simultaneously, Harry saw his first jet of sperm shoot out then with remarkable self-control, pulled his penis back so it disappeared off the screen and became enfolded by the pink walls of his mother's vagina, Will seeing Harry's tactic did the same.

The three breathless young men pulled out, first Harry, then Will and finally Geoff who had come first.

The stepped back and looked at the screens, 'you can talk now,' Perry informed them.

'Harry, can you see anything,' she said looking behind her.

'No, nothing on the screen.'

'Harry, don't look at the screen look at me,' Harry did so and gave a shout of triumph, 'look everyone, look, here's my cum.'

Jerry was stood behind Coral, 'it's confirmed, you're the winner Coral, there a full load, it's absolutely oozing out of you, there's a long viscous stream of cum, some muscles you've got.'

'Okay everyone, there's still a prize for second place,' Terry brought them back to earth and they closed around Siobhan and Ellen's rears.

Perry spoke first, he was behind Siobhan, 'I think something's happening,' he stooped so Siobhan's opening and his eyes were level.

'Ellen, Siobhan's going to beat you, push harder.'

'I wouldn't need to if you had had slightly more control, you should have pulled it out straight away instead of waggling it about.'

'Sorry, I was just so excited at winning.'

'Siobhan's come second, look,' and Perry pointed to a three-inch-long string of cum. 'Okay, you can all relax now.'

Ellen asked, 'does that include me?'

'Yes, you as well, otherwise we'd be here all night.' This produced applause and laughter.

'You've all achieved the main prize, and, for the men, it's first prize Geoff, second prize Harry and third place still gets a prize which of course it's Will. The ladies are, Coral, Siobhan and Ellen,'

The ladies dismounted and used towels to wipe away all evidence, except Ellen who wasn't even close to expelling Geoff's sperm

They showered and dressed up for the evening meal, prepared by Terry, who was a qualified chef.

'So, what are you all going to do,' Perry hastily added, 'it's just that we can provide business assistance, we would hate to see you lose money to a "scam" artist.'

They all agreed it was a good idea and thanked Perry.

I'm going to buy a house with enough room for my mother,' Siobhan was the first to speak.

'College,' Will spoke, 'same here,' Harry added.

Coral thought about it, 'a small business somewhere, a small, remote community.'

'I haven't thought about it, Ellen said, 'I didn't want to count my chickens, you know.'

'Yeah, don't blame you,' Perry sympathised.

'What about you Geoff,' they all chorused.

'Well, Ellen and I are going into the porn business, what do you say Ellen.'

Ellen's reply was to merely roll her eyes, then shook her head in a "what did you expect" gesture.

The adventure which had started many months ago, in a long selection process, was finally over?

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers