The Research Institute Pt. 05

Story Info
Perry organises a sex competition, Geoff and Ellen assist.
2.7k words
4.22
6.4k
12
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
235 Followers

Sussex Street, Mobile Home Camp.

Hey guys, come look at this; Anne beckoned them over, she stood naked in front of the computer monitor, with her other hand she flannelled John's semen off her breasts. Neil her husband came over and looked at the screen.

'It's a new porn channel, private, and just up our street,' Anne told him.

'We've been fucking' all afternoon, we've been doing it, not watching it.'

'This one is different, it's called "Mother and Son" reunion, it's all about sex games and competitions, oh, and if you believe them, mother and son sex.'

John came over and joined them, 'yeah I've heard of this turn up the sound and play it back.'

Anne did as he said and they watched, gradually growing more enraptured by the minute.

Mother and Son Studios.

A mature woman and a young man in his early twenties stood behind a table. She was in a 'Basque', her breasts supported but clearly visible, she had prominent nipples. Suspender straps, taut, attached to stockings, she wore no panties, her trimmed hair hid nothing, allowing a view of her labia and slightly protruding inner lips. Her feet, slightly parted and wearing four-inch heels, the young man spoke, 'Hi, I'm Geoff and this is Ellen, my mother,' he was naked and had his hand over her shoulder pulling her close to him.

'We're sponsored by a well-respected "Research Institute," however it does not want the publicity of being associated with a porn channel.'

'Yeah, it doesn't want its name to sullied in any way,' Ellen added, they turned to each other and laughed.

'We're going to hold competitions, such as "how fast can five men ejaculate into a woman, one after the other.' Geoff looked to his mother, 'Anything to add on that one?'

'Yes, it's got to be in the pussy, we use an instrument called a vagina scope, it accurately shows and records what goes on inside the pussy when the woman is taking a prick, it is not noticeable or intrusive, I've used it myself so I can vouch for that.' As she spoke Geoff had moved his hand from her shoulder and placed it behind her.

'It's also ideal for honeymoon couples, you can take a spectacular video of your lovemaking.' Geoff had started to feel her pussy from behind, everyone could clearly hear her gasp. He dipped his shoulder to better access her pussy. She shuffled to open her legs further.

Back at Sussex Street, Mobile Home Camp.

'He's exploring her with his fingers, look she's leaning forward slightly.'

Jane, married to John had joined them and pointed this out.

'I think you're right, honey,' John agreed, 'look what she's doing.'

Mother and Son Studios.

Ellen grabbed Geoff's penis, she lifted it up and let it fall with a "thwack", when it hit the table. Geoff responded by pushing three fingers up inside her, she moaned appreciatively, once again grabbing his penis and when she let go this time it made an even louder "thwack".

'You've made me very wet,' Ellen spoke to him, 'what are you going to do about it?

Without saying a word, he removed his fingers and turned her round, now she had the table to lean on. As Geoff moved behind her, another figure appeared. 'Hi everyone, my name is Perry and I represent the sponsor, everything you seen and heard is true, there's money prizes for sexy, fun couples and swingers, try us for a month, we charge $20, that's to keep out people who aren't serious, er, can't think of anything else, if you're interested send us a message.'

'Perry,' Geoff asked, 'can I carry on?'

'Oh, yeah, sorry, carry on!'

Geoff' with his erect penis, had no need of encouragement, with two exploratory movements as the head probed Ellen's pussy, suddenly disappeared. 'As you can see folks, this isn't the first time that that penis has been inside Ellen, I am right aren't I Ellen?'

'As you can see practice makes perfect,' she replied.

Just then, Perry, out of sight issued a voice-over, 'stay tuned folks and see our competitions, the one I'm looking forward to most is, wait for it! Guess which prick is your Husband's.'

Back at Sussex Street, Mobile Home Camp.

'They're all pricks, what do you think Jane?'

Jane didn't reply to Anne, she was mesmerised, 'look, you can see his prick, inside her,'

A video on the monitor came to life, it was an earlier version of Geoff and Ellen having sex.

They paid full attention to Geoff, rapidly pushing his penis in and out of Ellen.

Anne looked at her watch, 'bet he comes in less than a minute.'

'You're on, what's the bet.' John asked.

'A new remote control, thrusting dildo.'

'Ok and also, if you win, I'll recruit three other guys and you've got your team of five, and you can be the captain.' Anne gave an okay and they returned to the action

Geoff came in less than a minute and Anne won her bet, a new dildo and three men for what was to be "Annie's Team".

The following week Anne was told about her team', Neil, John, Jimmy, Joe and 'Young Davy', he was a bartender and waiter at one of the swingers' clubs they regularly frequented.

'Is he old enough?' She asked John. 'Yes of course, he just looks young, also he's our secret weapon, he'll come the moment he enters you; it'll take him no more than 30 seconds.'

'Well, if you say so,' but secretly she agreed, a waggle of her pussy and she'd suck him up.

A Month Later

Ellen had welcomed Anne and her team to "Hard-Up Hall" it had enough bedrooms to accommodate both teams at two to a room. They met in the studio and now Perry was explaining the rules and showing them the vagina-scopes. Ellen had changed into a cerise basque with fishnets and heels, just as when they first saw her on the porn channel there were no panties. 'Okay everyone, go get ready and be back here in half an hour.'

Thirty minutes later and 15 people were milling around in the studio. Geoff spoke to everyone, 'how about we introduce ourselves?'

Anne spoke first, 'Neil, my husband, John, Jimmy, Joe and 'Young Davy, Davy is new but works in our local "swingers" club,' they all waved, almost shyly.

'Hi all, my names Vicky and here's my team,' she spoke with a Southern accent, Mick, Nick, Rick, Dick and Eric. At the mention of each name, they each managed a flick of their penises, everyone else looked on with incredulity.

They're "Vicky's five pricks,' she finished with a giggle and a shrug of her shoulders.

'I think I prefer to wave,' Neil announced, it did not go down well with Vicky and her pricks.

'Final reminder of the rules,' Perry spoke up, trying to defuse the "over-competitive" atmosphere. 'Only the vice-captain and the two contestants are allowed behind the couch, everyone else stays in front, you must insert your penises without using your hands or with the lady's help.' Young Davy looked startled; it wasn't something they'd practiced. 'If you do need to use your hands then one minute will be added to your team's time.'

Anne's team looked over to Davy and felt that a possible problem had been averted with that statement.

'Will the captains, take their places please,' Anne and Vicky did as they were asked. 'We will now fit the vagina scopes, after this was done the monitors were switched on and everything was confirmed as okay. All of them, including the ladies were transfixed upon seeing the inside of their vaginas. Perry continued with the announcements, he loved being in charge, 'vice-captains and the first competitors, come to this side of the couch,' silently Neil and John, walked around the couch to take their places, 'Vicky's five pricks, can we have two pricks round here please,' this produced a round of laughter from Anne's team.

Vicky glowered at Perry, 'whose side are you on,' she demanded angrily.

'Sorry Vicky, I thought it would lighten the mood a little bit.'

She reluctantly accepted his apology and looked over to her team, Rick was her vice-captain 'okay guys, let's do this, he urged and called Nick to join him.

'You can encourage your team but any attempt to hinder your opponents will result in a penalty against you, also you cannot touch your captain until you see your penis appear on that monitor. Please begin.' Perry's job was done.

Both experienced swingers inserted themselves simultaneously, their penises appearing on the monitors to loud cheers and applause.

They could now grab the ladies' hips and held them in position, speeding up they came in two minutes, Vicky's swinger, Nick, came a few seconds before John.

Geoff was giving a running commentary, 'both teams are neck and neck, or should I say prick and prick,' Geoff laughed at his own joke.

Nick, in his haste to get to the opposite side of the bench tripped and knocked Mick of his feet, 'Oh come on you guys, get your act together,' Vicky pleaded.

Mick recovered and keeping his cool, stood behind her and on the first attempt entered her, 'well done Mick, now enjoy it.' Vicky encouraged him.

Neil chose to go second; he had already entered Anne and set up a rhythm before Mick had even started.

Anne, despite being fucked and pushed back and forth, was keeping an eye on Davy, he looked worried with self-doubt, but worse, he was semi-flaccid, Anne waived him over, 'hey, honey, let's get you ready for action,' she took his penis and pulled it into her mouth. 'Put your hands on my shoulders.'

'Pardon,' he asked, she wasn't speaking all that clearly with a mouth full of penis. Then it dawned on him, and he did as he was instructed.

Vicky was started to make noises, "I can't believe it," Anne thought, she's having an orgasm. Everyone in the room looked on, except Neil, he was starting to come, eyes closed, head back, hands clutching her hips, he pushed her back and forth.

Mick, deep inside Vicky was surprised by her achieving an orgasm, he was no longer trying to come, there was no longer any urgency, he kept a steady pace waiting her to finish,

Davy was entranced by this and found his penis, engulfed by Anne's mouth, going in and out as she was pushed back and forth.

He ejaculated.

Anne was being filled from both ends, and couldn't do a thing, so firmly was she being held, "Damn, not only am I fucked but so is the team, I should never have given him a damned blowjob".

Anne's team had to produce five vaginal ejaculations, she'd received two and two remained, she would need Davy to recover in an almost impossibly short time.

Vicky was ecstatic, at seeing Davy bend his back, his knees, and throw his head back, in the unmistakeable signs of an orgasm.

Anne called for a time out, one minute only allowed, 'listen guys, it's no use you going at it hammer and tongs, make out like you're making the most of a bad situation, if they follow your lead then it'll give Davy time to recover, Davy, if you need to put it in by hand, a minute won't make any difference.'

This was met by a stream of mumbled okays.

'Minutes up,' Perry called, Anne's team in trying to return to their positions contrived to get into each other's way causing another short delay, this caused Vicky great irritation.

The competition had reached the fifteen-minute mark and there was still three people to go on each team, more time was lost in re-inserting the vagina-scopes, Perry looked over at the monitors and once he was satisfied that they were working properly called for the vice-captains to name two men who were down to go third.

'Ok Jimmy, take your place and remember our tactical talk, we can still win this,' Neil was the very epitome of confidence but no-one in the room considered this a likely outcome.

'Your turn Dick,' Rick called out, Dick put his drink down,

'I thought I was going last,' he queried Rick's call.

The way you're drinking I'm more concerned about you having "Brewer's Droop" hence I've promoted you from fifth to third,' Dick was annoyed at the change of plan and was angry about the reference to his drinking.

Walking up behind Vicky, he had trouble resurrecting his erection and after a few moments of fumbling, he used his hands and pushed it through Vicky's very wet labia and fully into her vagina.

Perry called out, 'one minute penalty, however I need to remind you that there has to be a clear minute difference between the two teams, otherwise we consider it a draw.'

Vicky almost stood upright on hearing this, 'when did you make that one up, it's the first I've heard of it.'

'Rule 9a, on page two,' Perry intoned.

'Er, excuse me Perry but my prick has come out. It happened when Vicky almost stood up, she evicted me.' Dick sounded aggrieved.

'Stick it back in using your hands, you don't get penalised twice for using your hands.' Perry advised him.

The competition restarted.

'Bet you I can last longer than you Dick,' Jimmy called out.

'I can beat you any day,' replied Dick.

'Dick,' Vicky called, this is a team sport, just come, remember they are lacking a fifth member.'

Jimmy looked across and when he saw Dick lean back, lifting Vicky off her feet, adding more sperm, he asked Anne if it was okay for him to come, she looked over to young Davy and saw a flicker of life in his penis, confident he would be able to take part in fifth place, she agreed, 'release your sperm Jimmy,'

Jimmy changed with Joe, and Dick with Eric.

Vicky was revelling in her soon to be victory, in fact so much that she had another orgasm, this slowed her team down, Eric stayed inside her until she had finished her moans and groans and then he came.

Anne called out to Perry, 'can I change position after Joe comes,' she asked.

'It's your time you're wasting' was his reply, 'is that okay with you Vicky,' he checked with her.

'Fine by me, waste as much time as you want Anne,' was her nonchalant reply.

Rick had no problem inserting himself into Vicky, while Anne had twisted over onto her back, she pulled her knees up and opened her legs, the vagina scope remained firmly in place, her hands were pulling her labia apart revealing the vulva, wide open.

Davy stood in front of Anne, 'if you need to use your hands, it's okay.'

Davy stated quite firmly, 'NO, I'm okay honest I can see what I'm doing and......', he pushed it in, Vicky was paying no attention to Anne and Davy, she was deciding how to spend her winnings.

Davy, being young had fully recovered from the earlier orgasm and looking at his penis on the monitor, the head pushing past the soft interior, then appearing in the space of her vagina, he pulled back, then thrust and saw himself shoot his sperm into her.

Vicky's jaw dropped, this occurred just a few seconds after Rick had started to come, both screens showed them orgasming at virtually the same time, silence reigned.

Perry checked his computer, 'Close run thing, the last orgasms were within a second of each other, I must point out it is the first ejaculation that counts, not the last, we don't penalise quantity.' There were gasps as people no longer held their breathes. 'Also, the team we've called, "Vicky's Pricks", had a one-minute penalty so Anne's team win by 59 seconds,' there were whoops and applause from Anne's team, four naked men, two with semi-erect penises applauded, all of Vicky's team produced desultory claps, whilst Davy and Rick remained firmly embedded in their respective vaginas.

'Of course, this means both teams win first prize, that is $25,000-00 for each lady and $5,000-00 for each team member who managed to ejaculate, this raised the atmosphere to one of double celebration, everyone was a friend and they all spoke of what a great day they had had, and how they must have a rematch.

So, the day's events ended happily at "Hard-Up" hall, they partook of an excellent meal and a good night's sleep, more or less!

YYsguy
YYsguy
235 Followers