The Resonance Ch. 08

Story Info
Going out to eat, vicarious sex and the gifts of strangers.
3k words
4.73
4.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I have a plan."

The week had been a long one. Mostly because I wanted to get back to Kit and Susan. When I was not working, and even some when I was, they were what I was thinking about. I also felt left out, since they were most certainly sleeping together every night, both literally and euphemistically. I wished I were there.

I also thought about the potential of the resonance with more than just the three of us. I did not want to add a fourth person exactly. I thought about adding a couple, but that seemed even more daunting to keep up with. I did not want to have any additional responsibility is what I think I was thinking. It was not until I was flying back that I finally got an idea I thought would work.

I arrived at Susan's house and was again accosted by two beautiful, naked, horny women. My clothes were quickly removed and we were quickly a jumble of arms, legs, tits, twats, and cocks. And mouths. Goodness, yes, mouths. After an intense hour of hyper-stimulated sexual arousal and release, we all lay on Susan's big bed in a tangle.

As I mentioned, I had been exercising my ability to get into someone's head and get them to an orgasm quickly. The result was that someone would just be minding her own business and then be hit with an orgasm. I'd done that to the woman in the coffee shop in a rather extreme way, but I'd done a little of that in more subtle ways when traveling. A number of women on my last flight had orgasms they could not explain. There are degrees in the intensity of orgasms, especially for women. They can have a small orgasm or a large one. Or a huge one, as in the case of our friend in the coffee shop. My point is, I was getting pretty good at just getting into someone's head and pushing the orgasm button. I did not create any scenes for the women on the flight. Just a pleasant experience that made them quiver a bit. And, in more than one case, bite her lip.

I'd done it with a couple guys as well, just to see if I could, but given that an orgasm with a guy leaves a mess, it's not a great gift. Well, it is, but it's a messy one. Still, it's just as easy to do. And with all of them, women and men, when they would have an orgasm, it was quite pleasant for me, too. In fact, I had to be careful or I'd create a mess in my own slacks, and that would certainly be less than desirable. But getting other people off felt pretty good to me as well as to them.

As a guy, my thinking about sex has always been pretty much how to get from point A to point B, with point B being an orgasm. Women are much better at enjoying the experience and not being so orgasm focused. Not only had I noticed that, but I had started to think perhaps there was something to it. With that in mind, I tried a little experiment.

So, as Susan, Kit, and I were lying there, after we had all recovered, I began to push each of them over into an orgasm, back and forth, taking turns really. I just allowed myself to pick up on the feedback through the resonance, which kept me very aroused and experiencing significant pleasure without actually climaxing myself. It was not like a climax, exactly, but almost, and it lasted for quite a while. As long as I kept them climaxing, actually. Which was over an hour.

The girls were getting exhausted, but I still had lots of energy. In fact, it seemed like I had more energy. I had not actually climaxed once. It was not 'edging,' either. It's not like I was struggling for release. It just felt really good when each of them had an orgasm. And I saw to it that they each had quite a few.

Finally Kit got to her hands and knees and crawled over to me. She lowered her head on my stiff cock and ran the thing all the way down her throat a few times. It felt wonderful and I would have happily let her continue, but she pulled herself off me, got up and straddled me, and lowered herself onto me.

There are some delightful aesthetic reasons to enjoy seeing a girl mount me cowgirl, and one of them is watching my cock disappear into her. Another is imagining where the head is, which in this case was nearly up to her navel. From the look in her eyes as she tried to accommodate me, it was a stretch. Literally.

I also love the look of a woman's belly and breasts when she begins to move around on my cock, and Kit did not disappoint. She was writhing, really, as she moved around, churning her insides with my cock. Her tits were bouncing a little, their pointy nipples a mesmerizing sight. Her thin, elegant body seemed just made for this, which, I suppose it was. Anyway, I was happy to let her do the work while I appreciated the sight. Her face was a lovely combination of concentration and pleasure.

Another advantage of a girl riding cowgirl is that it is easy to reach up with my thumb and rub her clit while she does it. I've noticed that gets the rider a good deal more enthusiastic, and since I can pick up on her sensations and pleasure through the resonance, I enjoy it nearly as much as she does. It certainly worked that way with Kit as she writhed on my cock and tried to work it up inside her as far as she could.

Her efforts soon became a bit too much for me, however, and I started to build toward climax. Having been at such a heightened level of arousal for better than an hour, when it finally arrived, the climax was a dandy. It felt like I erupted inside her. She kept on working my cock, almost at her own climax, and as she went up and down the semen I was pumping into her began to flow out on every downstroke. Moments later, she went off as well, collapsing on me, shaking a little when she did. I kept pumping for what seemed like forever, slowly slowing down and finally just lying there holding Kit.

Neither of us moved, but then I felt Susan's tongue lapping around the base of my cock. I was still buried in Kit's vagina though I had begun to deflate. Of course, she wanted the results of Kit's and my coupling. She licked at both of us and when my cock finally shrunk enough to drop out of Kit, she took it into her mouth and cleaned it up. She did the same to Kit when she rolled off of me.

Kit said, "I want some!" Susan began to gather up what had come out around the base of my cock with her mouth and then went to kiss her. She then went to Kit's vagina and did the same. The two girls shared and kissed and shared until both Kit and I were clean, and both girls were satisfied with their efforts. I did not mind those efforts either, I might add.

I think there are women who are okay with the taste of semen, though I don't think a lot of women actually enjoy the flavor. Some hate it. But, I had seen to it that these two both liked it a lot. Making cum taste good is a game changer. It is not an exaggeration to say that it was both girls' favorite flavor.

Still, it did not constitute a meal. It was not long after our latest round that I decided I was hungry and I guessed the girls were as well. When I inquired, both acknowledged they were interested in something more substantial than the snack they had received from me.

It was still a while before we were able to get up and get ready, so when we finally got into Susan's car all were pretty hungry.

She took us to a nice place, not too formal, but with an interesting menu. We had drinks and appetizers while waiting for our orders, made small talk and just enjoyed being with each other. I was not as exhausted as the girls, not having had multiple orgasms over the course of the last hour or so. They were in a pleasantly relaxed, satiated space, though. A space that was delightful to share, since the resonance was still established among the three of us us.

I looked around the room. I like to watch people. I spotted one particularly well-dressed, attractive woman sitting at a table near us. Her dress was low cut enough to show ample cleavage, and she leaned forward to give the fellow sitting across from her a view of it. From where I was sitting, I had a pretty good view of it myself. It was nice. He was clearly enjoying it.

There was clearly some sexual tension between them, and they were enjoying that and each other. I connected with them and gradually turned up the volume of their arousal. It was nice to see their excitement grow. She reached out her hand and he took it in his. They gazed at one another. The sexual tension grew.

I got in her head and found the spot to push on. The one that produced orgasms. I did not push crazy hard, but she had a decent orgasm out of the blue just sitting there talking with her date. It showed on her face even if she did not scream or anything. It was everything she could do to keep it subtle, though. Anyone looking could tell something was going on, though I don't think anyone but him was looking. Well, I was, but other than that. I included him in the 'circuit' to see to it that he experienced it some as well, and that got his attention. After a second, I went and pushed him over into an orgasm as well. What the hell.

He had a powerful orgasm on the heels of hers, and just like he had experienced hers, she experienced his. It was a special, if surprising experience for them both. And one they would, no doubt, remember. The guy reached out and grasped his date's other hand, too, and together they shared an orgasm with one another. And with us, though neither would know that part. All they would know is that they had a special connection and a special shared experience. And, they would be right.

More importantly, however, since I had the resonance established with Susan and Kit, the girls got to experience the strangers' experience just like I did. Of course they had been watching the couple, too. They had looked to see what I was looking at just when the woman went over and then watched the guy do so as well. We all felt it, and it felt good.

The looks of surprise on the couple's faces were delightful, and when the guy got up to go to the men's room, no doubt to clean up, they were both smiling. I turned to look at Susan and Kit.

"That was wicked," Susan said.

"And awesome," Kit said.

"And awesome," Susan repeated.

"Do it again," said Kit.

"Do it again," said Susan.

I did it again.

There was another couple, again not far from us, who also had been having what seemed to be a romantic evening. Both were leaning towards the other, holding hands, and there was clearly sexual tension there as well. Again, I ramped up their arousal and sexual receptivity and then pushed what I had come to think of as the 'pleasure button' and again, each had an orgasm. This time it was a bit more noticeable. The woman grasped the man's hands tightly and opened her mouth in a silent scream. Most people in the room could not see her, but anyone who did would immediately know she was experiencing a doozy of an orgasm. The guy was not so demonstrative, but his surprise climax did elicit a low groan as he went off.

My ladies were both reveling in the vicarious experience, just as I was. I looked over to the original couple and recognized that they were also experiencing the second couple's climaxes just like we were. I had not disconnected with them and the resonance still had them in the loop. It seems like they were enjoying this second couple's experience as much as Susan, Kit, and I were. I expect they found it a good deal more confusing, however. They would have no idea where all those feelings were coming from, but they had no way to know where their own orgasms had come from either, so what the hell.

The second couple took a while to recover, as can be expected. He got up to go to the men's room, also as can be expected. The first couple were both so horny they were about to do it on the table. It was going to be a great night for them. I decided to do them a little favor. Later in the evening they would discover that she no longer had a gag reflex. They would both later discover that her clit and nipples were more sensitive than it used to be, too. His cock would be, too.

I could not make her like semen unless she actually had some in her mouth at the moment, but I did what I could. Just then, he reached up and touched her lips. His hand had been involved in cleaning up his own mess, and when she licked his finger, intended to be a seductive move, she could taste him. She loved it, of course, with just a tweak from me. She would later discover that she really liked that taste a lot.

Hell, she liked it now. She brazenly sucked his finger, which was in fact seductive as hell, something not lost on either of them. Again, I imagine they had a great night.

Our second couple was trying to figure out what the fuck had just happened. Both were a little more embarrassed than the first two were, having been more expressive, but no one was looking at them and for the most part they were pretty pleased with themselves. I helped her with her gag reflex as well, though she never tasted him while around me so I could not help her with that. I did sensitize her clit a bit for her, though. And her nipples, too. I expected she would like that. His cock got a little adjustment, too. I imagine they had a pretty exciting night as well.

Susan and Kit had clearly gotten into the shenanigans. I certainly enjoyed them. Our meal arrived and we finished it without any more incident, but we were all thinking about what had happened. It was pretty awesome. The three of us were able to have a very pleasant experience just sitting next to a couple, or a couple of couples, really, who were themselves having a very pleasant experience. Talk about a win-win.

"OK, I have a plan."

We were finishing up desert. Neither woman said anything, but both turned their heads to look at me.

"I think we should go on vacation."

That got a little more reaction. Both girls sat up a bit more and leaned forward a little, more attentive.

"I know of a place with a beach I think we should visit. It's pretty isolated, and tends to cater to people who want to sunbathe and swim without the encumbrance of clothes."

Kit said, "So, it's a nude beach."

"Well, yes. But it is relatively small and not well known, so it is not terribly crowded."

Susan said, "OK, I guess. I've never been to a nude beach, but I guess it is worth a try. I've never been naked in public. It sounds a little scary."

I smiled. "Well, do remember that everyone else is naked as well. But that's only part of the deal. What if I can extend the resonance to include a bunch of people. Everyone would be tapping into everyone else's sensations. Imagine an orgasm with that kind of feedback loop!"

I watched the lights go on. Both women perked up and became quite interested.

"Holy shit," Kit said. "That means everyone would make everyone else more aroused and when one person experienced pleasure, everyone else would, too. You could just lay there and bask in the sensations and not even have to do anything. And if you did do something, wow. That's fucking genius."

I'd come to the same conclusion, though I was much too modest to suggest it. But, it was a great idea. I thought. I mean, I had no idea how it would work. As long as it did not get out of control, it should be all right. I thought.

Susan said, "I agree. That is brilliant! I think I'm becoming a nymphomaniac, though. I think about sex nearly all the time."

"Well, it's hard not to think about it when you are doing it, and we're doing it nearly all the time," said Kit.

She was smiling. The prospect of being a nymphomaniac did not seem to actually bother Kit much. I'm not sure it bothered Susan a great deal either, but it was clear she had some concern that all this was taking over her life. I think that is a realistic concern, one I was trying to manage myself. I could see how easy it would be to just be sexual all the time. I could also see that the sex was fucking wonderful and I was not interested in giving it up. So, it was just finding a way to keep some kind of balance and not letting it get out of hand. If only I knew exactly what out of hand looked like.