The Resort

Story Info
An afternoon at a nude resort.
857 words
3.99
12.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE RESORT

by Musings of Pan

Okay, I admit it. I have always been fascinated by the naked female body. While I suspect that is probably an average condition among men, it is not acceptable to admit it. This labels me as a "dirty old man". Alright, is there any other kind of old man?

In the summer I have been going to a clothing optional resort about an hours drive from my home. I go about once a week if the weather is good. The main gathering place is a nice pool area where many people, about evenly divided between men and women, come to talk, sunbath, or go in the pool. Almost all fully naked. When moving other places around the resort most of the women go topless with only a small wrap around their waists. In the pool area the wraps come off. None of this modestly laying on their stomachs you see at nude beaches, these women are up moving around or laying on their backs with legs apart totally not caring what they are showing. I love it!

I usually arrive a little before noon with my beach towel and cooler which has a sandwich, chips, and some beers. I find a recliner near an umbrella so I can sit in the shade. It gets too hot for me in the sun. Then I proceed to spend the afternoon watching the ladies. I admitted I was a dirty old man, didn't I?

Yesterday I was there in my usual spot comparing the naked boobs. There were of course a variety of sizes and all the way from sticking out in a way that seemed to defy gravity to sagging down. Some had nipple piercings. That must hurt! One woman had a flower pattern tattoo around each nipple. Very pretty.

There was one woman in front of me laying on her back with her legs spread showing a nice shaved split with just the hint of minor lips peeking out which I could not ignore but none of the other pussies were visible from where I was sitting.

After a time of this pleasant contemplation I realized that I had to pee. The pool area has two bathroom stalls which are not marked for men or women. Each has a swinging door so you push the door and if the hook and eye is not hooked you go in. So there I was peeing when I heard the door swing open and a female voice said, "Oh, I'm sorry."

I answered, "That's alright, come on in."

She stepped in. "Can I watch?"

"Yes, I don't mind". I continued to pee while she watched, fascinated.

When I finished I shook my pecker and stepped back. "Okay, your turn."

"Aren't you going to leave?" She asked.

"You watched me. It is only fair that I get to watch you."

She smiled mischievously, sat on the toilet seat, opened her legs and let loose a stream of pee. Watching this, I was starting to get hard.

She finished, wiped off, and said, "That was hot!" She looked at my pecker, "I see you shaved down there but you missed some spots. I would be glad to help you clean them up if you want."

She led me to her place which was a trailer a short distance away. Once inside, she gathered her shaving supplied and sat on the floor. I stood in front of her with feet wide apart. My pecker was right at her face level and she had to hold it out of the way with one hand while shaving me clean. By now I was fully hard.

When she was finished she stood and started to pick up the shaving things. I stopped her saying, "I think I better check you to be sure you didn't miss a spot."

I sat on the floor. She smiled and stood in front of me with feet wide apart. I carefully examined her pussy, taking my time to stroke it and open it. Then I leaned in, kissed her slit, and gave it a couple of licks. She was leaning with her hands on my shoulders and breathing heavy so I licked up and around her clit. I inserted two fingers into her while I was licking her clit. Soon my fingers felt her orgasm spasms.

Neither of said a word as I stood and guided her to bend over with her hands on the counter. I loved the exotic way her breasts dangled so I took them in my hands as I stood behind her with my cock against her pussy just enjoying the moment.

I put my cock at the entrance of her vagina and she pushed back to take it in. I pushed all the way in and stopped again to enjoy the sensation while I played with her nipples. Then I started the in and out motion. When I was getting near, I reached down and started rubbing her clit. It wasn't long before we both came together.

I turned her around and kissed her. "Thank you for a lovely afternoon."